PDA

View Full Version : Voyage of the Damned

CrazyLea
25-12-2007, 23:40
What you all think of this episode?

I thought it was awesome!

I hadn't read any spoilers or anything, so I wasn't expecting Kylie to die :eek:. That was so sad. :( The way she did it too :(.

Same with that big woman, that was a sad way too, sacrificing herself like that. I know her husband had just died so she probs didn't want to live, but still. Was sad.

As for Gray O' Brien.. that guy is everywhere these days :lol:. Not that I'm complaining I loved him in Casualty and he's hot!

Abbie
25-12-2007, 23:41
I loved it!!!!!!!! It was so sad too, It was also kinda like Titanic meets Posideon

CrazyLea
25-12-2007, 23:43
I haven't seen Posideon, but I can get waht ya mean :p.

But.. that guy that got shot by the captain.. me and my sister were surprised at how long he lasted.. if you got shot in the stomach, surely you wouldn't be that active... at first he looked as if he was in agony. Then for the next 40 mins he was absolutly fine, and then at the end he was in agony again :p. Weird. Unless it's 'cause he was from a different planet :p.

Abbie
25-12-2007, 23:44
Lol I know at the end I was like - But didnt he get shot

Kim
25-12-2007, 23:49
I was wondering about that. Still, I guess that's Sci Fi for you. Loved it none the less, and I thought for a while the doctor wouldn't get out. Even though that's just absurd, as there is a Series 4. Loved the way he accidentally used up two of his questions and was randomly guessing that number.

I found the death of Balla whatever (lol at him saying the Doctor couldn't shorten his name to save time) more sad than the one who'd lost her husband. I thought she would have jumped before she did with the way she told the doctor that he'd promised her.

CrazyLea
25-12-2007, 23:51
Ohh gosh how could I forget Balla whatever :lol:. That was really sad!!! :(

Abbie
25-12-2007, 23:51
I thought it was really good when they went to London the doctor thought there was something really really wrong, But nothing strange was just going on, they were just scared :lol:

Kim
26-12-2007, 00:05
Ah yeah, that was good. And the bit about all the humans being weird because they fight with the turkey on Christmas Eve, eat it on Christmas Day, then start boxing on Boxing Day :lol:

Bryan
26-12-2007, 12:21
not a bad little episode! did the trick for a Christmas special!

only annoying thing was that everyone was from something else, Richard from Keeping Up Appearances, Lionel from As Time Goes By,that woman that Titty Bang Bang, that fat bloke from Tracy Beaker! :rotfl:

ah Kylie died! I'd have prefered her to be the new assistant over CT anyday!

Johnny Allen
26-12-2007, 12:43
Good but not great. Still David Tennant makes my christmas day all the more special. And I was so shocked Kylie died like that. The previews look good but I have a feeling Catherine Tate is going to boover me.

DaVeyWaVey
26-12-2007, 12:59
I thought it was a wonderful episode - I really liked Kylie, so it was extremely sad when she died. And that big bloke from Tracy Beaker, it was so sad when he snuffed it! :crying:

I would have preferred Kylie as the Doctor's new assistant, over Catherine Tate, to be honest.

Kim
26-12-2007, 23:40
It was heartbreaking when he managed to get her half of the way back, and she was begging him to stop her falling. I think I'd prefer Catherine Tate, although I'd rather Billie Piper over her anyday. Loved Donna's lines in the preview.

CrazyLea
27-12-2007, 00:28
I'd prefer Billie, Freema or Kylie over Catherine! I'm REALLY not looking forward to Cat being the assistant, I can't stand her show, hated her in that Dr Who episode. I'm hoping she won't be TOO bad so I will still have the patience to watch it!

Abbie
27-12-2007, 19:56
not a bad little episode! did the trick for a Christmas special!

only annoying thing was that everyone was from something else, Richard from Keeping Up Appearances, Lionel from As Time Goes By,that woman that Titty Bang Bang, that fat bloke from Tracy Beaker! :rotfl:

ah Kylie died! I'd have prefered her to be the new assistant over CT anyday!

aww I like it when characters are from other places, means I know who they are :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
27-12-2007, 21:23
To be honest, Billie Piper will always remain my favourite assistant out of her, Freema, Catherine and Kylie. I think Billie really proved herself with the role, and I liked her chemistry with the Doctor the most and her mother was brilliant too.

Abbie
27-12-2007, 21:25
To be honest, Billie Piper will always remain my favourite assistant out of her, Freema, Catherine and Kylie. I think Billie really proved herself with the role, and I liked her chemistry with the Doctor the most and her mother was brilliant too.

I totally agree, I loved their chemistry and her mother being it in, made it better

parkerman
31-12-2007, 12:09
Good but not great. Still David Tennant makes my christmas day all the more special.

Yes, I'd agree with that. It was a good episode for Christmas Day but I don't think it quite lived up to series 3 in general...but then, they'd really have to go it some to keep up that standard.:thumbsup: