PDA

View Full Version : Flanagan loves playing raunchy Rosie

Chris_2k11
24-12-2007, 18:33
Helen Flanagan has revealed that she loves playing raunchy teenager Rosie Webster in Coronation Street.

The 17-year-old admitted that she would like to see the character, who is currently having an affair with her teacher, become embroiled in even more outrageous flings.

She also claimed that she enjoys wearing Rosie's skimpy outfits, saying: "Wearing a really, really short skirt and a really, really low top with a push-up bra does get me into character. But to be honest, I dress a bit like that anyway. :eek: :D

“Young girls do dress quite sexily. It’s not to get attention from men – it just makes you feel good. If you dress sexy, you feel sexy. I’m really quite comfortable with my body and I’m happy to flaunt it. Why not?” :eek:

Rosie's affair comes to a head in a dramatic Christmas storyline which sees her dad Kevin get his revenge on her lover John.

Although she is comfortable performing love scenes with co-star Graeme Hawley, 34, the actress admitted that she originally had someone else in mind when she was told about the plot.

She said: “I thought it was going to be with Liam (actor Rob James-Collier) and I was so excited! Graeme’s lovely and he’s a good-looking bloke too so it was fine but, come on – it’s Liam we’re talking about! I had quite a crush on Bill Ward (Charlie Stubbs) at one point too!" :cartman:

She added: "But I’m cool with the love scenes. It’s not you that’s doing the kissing, it’s your character."

Bryan
24-12-2007, 19:11
She must be the only one then :rolleyes:

LostVoodoo
02-01-2008, 16:50
yeah, someone should tell her she's crap. and she looks so WEIRD all the time, i can't work it out.