PDA

View Full Version : Soapboards Awards 2007: THE WINNERS THREAD

Abi
24-12-2007, 16:11
Soapboards Awards 2007: The Winners Thread

The votes have been cast for this years SBs awards 2007. This years winners are...

In the category of Biggest Chatterbox, the nominations were Chloe O Brien, Jodi, Crazylea, Siobhan, Pinkbanana, Abbie and Kim. And the winner is... PINKBANANA!!

In the category of Maddest Member, the nominations were Pinkbanana, Rimmer and Crazylea. And the winner is... PINKBANANA!!!

The next category is Best Shoulder to Cry on. Nominated were Chloe O'Brien, Daveywavey, Vicky, Siobhan, Jodi, jojomum and Debs. And the winner is... JOJOMUM!!!

Nominated for Biggest Soap Fanatic were Biggest Soap Fanatic Jodi, Chris_2k7, Alan45, Jelly Belly and Kim. And the winner is... ALAN45!!

In the Biggest Reality Fanatic category, Debs, Chris_2k7 and Tammy2j were nominated. And the winner is... CHRIS_2K7

Nominated for Off-Topic fanatic were Jelly Belly, Abbie, Crazylea and Tannie. And the winner is... ABBIE!

In the Best Moderator category, Siobhan, jojomum and Abi were nominated. And the winner is... SIOBHAN!!!

For Best Male, Alan, Rimmer, Dave, Bondboffin and Chris_2k7 were nominated. And the winner is... DAVEYWAVEY!!!

In the Best Female category, the nominations were Abbie, jojomum, Vicky, Jodi, Crazylea, Chloe O Brien, and Layne. And the winner is... JOJOMUM!!!

For Most Memorable Moment, the nominations were Various DOND moments, Jojomum having her baby, and Alan45 admitting than EE had, in fact, improved. And the winner was... DOND Moments!!!

In the award for Best Thread, the nominations were, The New Adventures of Superllama, How was your day, EE current episode discussion and Tabbie Mave. And the winner is... HOW WAS YOUR DAY!!!

For Best Soapboards Reality Game, 3 games were nominated; The Murder Game, Deal or No Deal and Love Island. And in a tight result, the winner is... THE MURDER GAME!!!

And in the final category of Best Signature, the nominations were Vicky, Bondboffin, Debs, Pinkbanana's Christmas one by Crazylea, Layne, jojomum and Lea. And the winner is.... a TIE... between VICKY and PINKBANANAS CHRISTMAS SIG BY CRAZYLEA!!!

Congratulations to everyone who was nominated, and to those who eventually won!

Coming soon... Soapboards Member of the Year

CrazyLea
24-12-2007, 16:14
Woooooooooooo :cheer: :cheer:
Well done allllll! Worthy winners :cheer:. Although SuperLlama was robbed for best thread :lol:.

Abbie
24-12-2007, 16:14
Oh my god I won one and was nominated in a few im quite shocked

Bryan
24-12-2007, 16:19
Congratulations to all! A set of worthy winners there! :bow:

Chris_2k11
24-12-2007, 16:29
LOL I really dont think im that much of a reality fanatic! thanks everyone though :D and well done to everyone else!

CrazyLea
24-12-2007, 16:30
Tbh I think Debs probably is more of a reality fanatic :lol:. But you do watch a good old few Chris!!!! You're more soapy if you ask me :p

Pinkbanana
24-12-2007, 16:54
Well done everyone!!! :clap:

Im shocked Im the winner of two categories.....:o

But maddest member?! :eek: *swigs on bottle of covonia* me and my mate here, Trudy the pink penguin, disagree with that one!!!!

Cheers to everyone who voted for me, and I'll be sending Nuckles and the rest of the lads around to deal with ya all individually!!! :D :lol:

I have enjoyed my time on these ol' boards, especially talking to some fab, and unforgettable people - you know who ya are! :p

Abbie
24-12-2007, 16:55
Welcome everyone!!!

Maddest member?! :eek: *swigs on bottle of covonia* me and my mate here, Trudy the pink penguin, disagree with that one!!!!

Cheers to everyone who voted for me, and I'll be sending Nuckles and the rest of the lads around to deal with ya all individually!!! :D :lol:

lol congrats Pb

DaVeyWaVey
24-12-2007, 19:48
I'm surprised I got Best Male and The Murder Game won best game - thanks to everyone who voted for me. And I felt all the winners of each category were well deserved - well done to everyone who got nominated and won a category. :)

Chloe O'brien
24-12-2007, 21:18
Well done everyone. Worthy Winners alll of you. Thank you to all who nominated me I was deeply touched. :cheer: :cheer:

Meh
25-12-2007, 01:12
Congrats to all the winners.

I just feel honoured to be nominated this year!

Katy
26-12-2007, 10:57
Well done everybody, the people who make soapboards entertaining.

come on then where the cheesy winning speeches. I want to thank my mum and my dad... its not an awards ceremony wthout them.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-12-2007, 12:51
Well done to everyone who has won..

To 2008 :lol: :D x

Siobhan
29-12-2007, 11:39
Congrats to all the winners.

I just feel honoured to be nominated this year!

I was just honored to be nominated but I actually won best mod.. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, it really really was a big shock

Abigail
30-12-2007, 15:46
Are there no winner's banners this year?

Abbie
30-12-2007, 15:58
I dont think so, I dont know of any

Abbie
05-01-2008, 16:49
hehe Ive worked out why I have become just a 'fanatic' poster this past year
I had broadband and also wireless, and then I got my laptop which mean I didnt have to use the computer in my brothers room to get on the net, cos whenever I used his computer I could never stay on for long ( and the internet on my computer didnt work well) SO...I blame my laptop lol :p