PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Hijackers Revealed

Debs
22-12-2007, 12:08
Matt Lucas
Jimmy Carr
Jake and Dinos Chapman (they're artists doncha know)
Keith Lemon (Avid Merrion's of Bo Selecta fame's alter ego)
Malcolm McLaren
Joan Rivers
Brian Sewell (art historian... It's all very fancy-pants this year)
Ian Wright

The celebs will be in control of everything that happens to the housemates from what they eat to when they sleep. And these are no ordinary housemates, Big Brother Celebrity Hijack will feature "exceptional, young housemates" boasts the press release. Apparently, "Big Brother has combed the UK for the hottest young artists, athletes, musicians, entrepreneurs and dons of every other field, to assemble a cast of pure prodigies". So no Charley, then? The housemates will be competing for a £50,000 prize.

Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack kicks off on Channel 4, Thursday 3 January at 9pm. Then every day on E4 at 9pm

Chris_2k11
22-12-2007, 20:40
Jimmy Carr is the most annoying celebrity ever!

Abigail
22-12-2007, 23:39
Big Brother has issued a warning to the famous faces appearing on next month's Celebrity Hijack.

The E4 show will see celebrity guests taking over the role of Big Brother to set tasks and generally cause mischief for a group of "extremely talented but ordinary" people aged between 18 and 21.

Big Brother will work side by side with the hijackers when they make their appearances and told them: “[We] would like to remind all potential Celebrity Hijackers that with power comes responsibility.

"You are responsible not only for setting tasks, maintaining control in the house, handing out punishments and being a good listener in the Diary Room. You are responsible for making this a series to remember. Big Brother will be watching you.”

Host Dermot O'Leary denied any knowledge of the celebrities gearing up to take on the BB mantle, although it has been reported that Malcolm McLaren and Matt Lucas have agreed to appear.

He said: "I can honestly tell you I haven’t got a clue. Nobody ever tells me, because I’m hopeless at keeping secrets."

Asked if he would like to take on the role himself, the X Factor host said: "Oh my God! I didn’t even think about that! That would be an amazing idea, I’d love that."

But he denied that he would be too nice to give the contestants a rough ride, saying: "I reckon there’d be a dark side once I got into the chair and was talking to the Diary Room, I tell you that much."

Big Brother Celebrity Hijack launches on January 3 on E4.