PDA

View Full Version : Soap Rivals 2008

Bryan
21-12-2007, 20:09
Coming To Soapboards In 2008...

SOAP RIVALS

A brand new competition, bringing together two groups of budding writers in the hope of creating two new soap operas for Soapboards.

The two groups will be mentored by Soapboards 2 biggest writers Bondboffin (Devon Seas, Thicker Than Water,The Beautiful Game) and DaVeYwAvEy (Hinston High, Happy Families, Nightlife).

Over a period of six months the groups will be mentored every step of the way as they both create and plan a new soap opera to be written on soap boards.

Both groups will then begin writing and posting the soaps, and in Christmas 08Soapboards members will vote for their favourite soap.

The aim is for budding writers to learn a new talent, and for Soapboards members to get two new and exciting soap operas to read!

Please begin thinking of the groups you would like to work in, and then send me or Dave a PM telling us who is in your group. Thanks!

CrazyLea
21-12-2007, 20:33
How many people in a group?

Abigail
21-12-2007, 21:00
This sounds great. Unfortunatly I can't write anything that would be worth reading/watching (in the metaphorical sense).

Looking forward to what the groups come up with though.

Bryan
22-12-2007, 14:10
How many people in a group?

as few or as many as you like, i wouldn't advise anything less than 2 or anything more than 4, but it's up to you guys!

Abbie
22-12-2007, 22:48
wow this sounds really good, I'll have to get thinking :)