PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to win Strictly Come Dancing 2007?

Jessie Wallace
16-12-2007, 19:33
Who do you want to win the final show?

Abigail
16-12-2007, 19:35
I wanted Gethin in the final. I'm so gutted. Alesha gets on my nerves. She knew she was going to be in the final yet she acted so shocked and surprised. I'd like Matt to win.

Jessie Wallace
16-12-2007, 19:36
I'm with you on the Alesha thing, i really hope Matt beat's her, just to wipe that grin off her face!

squillyfer
16-12-2007, 20:51
I want matt to win, I just feel nothing about aleesha, there's no spark there. In strictly history the winner has always been a character, aleesha hasnt really (I feel) made any connection with the audience. In short she bores me, matt is so endearing

JustJodi
16-12-2007, 21:24
Me and my buddy in the states want Matt to win,, ( she watches it on BBC America ) Aleesha is too hung up on herself..I want Matt to win just cause I want him to LOL:lol: I would have loved to see Aleesha in the bottom 2 and her voted off and then the boys battle it out,, :D But we know it would not have turned out that way ...
MATT AND FLAVIA to win :cheer: :cheer:

Katy
16-12-2007, 21:31
I really really want Matt to Win, i wanted GEthin but as hes gone it has to be MAtt. I think he is better out of him and Aleysha.

Abi
16-12-2007, 21:44
Alesha is so annoying. I prefered Gethin. But out of those two, definately Matt and Flavia!

Abbie
16-12-2007, 21:45
Alesha to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is amazing and her dancing is stunning!!!!

no1abbafan
17-12-2007, 17:16
Alesha to win, she has been consistent all the way through the competition. All these people that say she is putting it on, its an act etc... Get a life. She is not a dancer, yes she danced a bit when in the group, but that is nothing like ballroom, latin etc... I did Irish Dancing for 15 years, and there is no way I could dance like that unless I trained and practiced. You go Alesha
:cheer: :cheer:

Debs
17-12-2007, 17:52
i cant stand matt, wanted gethin to win but matt the little weasel beat him and in my opinion didnt deserve to be in final at all :)

So alesha to win!:)

Perdita
17-12-2007, 21:19
I like to see Matt win, he did not do anything for me in Eastenders but boy, can he dance.

Abbie
17-12-2007, 22:19
Im glad to see its not just me who wants Alesha to win, I thought I was the only one on these boards

Debs
18-12-2007, 10:41
no alesha to win deffo!

would have been gething but seeing as he is gone it has to be alesha now!

Bryan
18-12-2007, 13:07
i cant stand matt, wanted gethin to win but matt the little weasel beat him and in my opinion didnt deserve to be in final at all :)

So alesha to win!:)

couldn't agree more Debs! well said! :bow:

Jojo
18-12-2007, 13:17
Can I say neither??? lol

I don't like Matt and I really dislike Alesha. Would have far preferred Gethin to have been in the final.

TBH I feel like the final has been somewhat spoiled in that the judges have the got the final they want in a sense with Alesha being there. Yes, she is the best dancer, I'm not saying otherwise, but the general public could well have left her with the least amount of votes the other week and in days of old, she could have been out, but you knew the judges would save her and it wouldn't have mattered who she was in the dance off with.

If it had been the same situation last year, it would have been Emma Bunton through to the final and not Matt Dawson.

I don't like the way they have done it this year, the judges aren't paying for the phone votes, we are and I hope the revert back next year.

But thats just me....

Abbie
18-12-2007, 18:09
Yeah I know what you mean but I think they tried this way to try and get rid of some of the awful dancers and avoid real shock vote offs cos its unfair sometimes

LostVoodoo
18-12-2007, 18:15
IAlesha gets on my nerves. She knew she was going to be in the final yet she acted so shocked and surprised.
she knew she was going to be in the final even though she'd been in the bottom two the week before? oh yeah, blindingly obvious :rolleyes:

i wish gethin had been in the final two. considering matt has fallen over twice and forgotten two dances in a row it just seems like gethin is the more consistent. but then again, matt's best is better than gethin's best. and it doesn't matter coz alesha is gonna win anyway! :cheer:

Abbie
18-12-2007, 18:16
She may of thought she had a chance to be in the final, but its completely different when your actucally told

Jojo
19-12-2007, 22:19
Yeah I know what you mean but I think they tried this way to try and get rid of some of the awful dancers and avoid real shock vote offs cos its unfair sometimes

But in fairness, in my mind anyway, there were only a couple of awful dancers - the others, ones that still went early on, that were actually pretty good.

Still, it will be interesting to see what happens on Saturday and who does win. And I can't wait for the Christmas Special too (even knowing who wins lol)

Abbie
19-12-2007, 22:28
Yeah but you know what I mean, they made it so that the judges get the final say to try and make sure that the weaker dancer goes

pookie1968uk
20-12-2007, 14:42
as much as i hate the fact that soap stars always do well i would have to pick matt over alesha any day!

Chloe O'brien
21-12-2007, 00:44
Can I say neither??? lol

I don't like Matt and I really dislike Alesha. Would have far preferred Gethin to have been in the final.

TBH I feel like the final has been somewhat spoiled in that the judges have the got the final they want in a sense with Alesha being there. Yes, she is the best dancer, I'm not saying otherwise, but the general public could well have left her with the least amount of votes the other week and in days of old, she could have been out, but you knew the judges would save her and it wouldn't have mattered who she was in the dance off with.

If it had been the same situation last year, it would have been Emma Bunton through to the final and not Matt Dawson.

I don't like the way they have done it this year, the judges aren't paying for the phone votes, we are and I hope the revert back next year.

But thats just me....

You and me are on the same wavelenght honey. To me this competition is not only about the celebrity showing the best entertainment but also who has improved the most over the 12 weeks and for that it has to be Letishia and Gethin, also Penny but she went out early. I am not denying that Matt and Alesha can dance well but if you look at the scores from the last 12 weeks Matt and Alesha have been at the top almost every week, but Letishia and Gethin it has been a gradual improvement week after week.

JustJodi
21-12-2007, 08:35
Can I say neither??? lol

But thats just me....

You and me are on the same wavelenght honey. To me this competition is not only about the celebrity showing the best entertainment but also who has improved the most over the 12 weeks and for that it has to be Letishia and Gethin, also Penny but she went out early. I am not denying that Matt and Alesha can dance well but if you look at the scores from the last 12 weeks Matt and Alesha have been at the top almost every week, but Letishia and Gethin it has been a gradual improvement week after week.

I agree with you both,, so bring on Saturday and get it over with :D

Bryan
22-12-2007, 22:22
well done Aleesha, the deserved winner of the series! Her dances today were amazing!

and well done to Strictly for an enjoyable finale! Last week's X Factor final was weak in comparission, it had 3 talentless acts in the final, none of whom I cared if they won or lost.

Looking back now Strictly is obviously the better show. These celebrities are devoting day and night to a skill they have to learn from scratch, they're not doing it for exposure, and they stand nothing to gain from it. Half of the proceeds go to charity, and it's true entertainment not explotiation and judge dramatics!

Abbie
22-12-2007, 22:26
wow Im so glad Alesha won. I voted for her twice :)
Her dances were amazing

LostVoodoo
22-12-2007, 22:29
Looking back now Strictly is obviously the better show. These celebrities are devoting day and night to a skill they have to learn from scratch, they're not doing it for exposure, and they stand nothing to gain from it. Half of the proceeds go to charity, and it's true entertainment not explotiation and judge dramatics!

here here, indeed!

wow, alesha's showdance was amazing. and that dress! yep, i voted twice too!

JustJodi
23-12-2007, 12:27
I can not even compare SCD with X Factor, cos none of the money goes to charity.. I do not mind who ever won, cos at least the money from the calls were put towards a worthy cause.:D
I still loved Matt and Flavia,,, all I can say is good for you Alesha.