PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa......

Debs
04-12-2007, 20:51
For christmas i would like.......

What things are on your wishlists this year???

Ive got lots of little things on my list, tools for my beading, beads, a craft bag, perfume, jewellery box, dvds, brain training, russell brand booky wook, russell brand dvd ( russell brand himself :D , he would fit in my stocking!!!) some books, and a mobile phone if hubbie is feeling generous!!

Abbie
04-12-2007, 20:53
I have lots of things, Ipod nano, ghd's, dvds and just random stuff :p

DaVeyWaVey
04-12-2007, 21:03
I haven't asked for anything! :o But i'm just expecting clothes and money really.

CrazyLea
04-12-2007, 22:06
I asked for a dvd player for my room, which I think I'm getting :D. And a hairdryer as I always use my mums! Which I think I might have acidentally saw :angel:. And some new hair straightners which I think my sister is getting me. And Westlife's album, which I think my mum is getting for me. :p.

Not getting much this year though as mum and dad gave me lots of money for Disney :rolleyes: :p.

Bryan
05-12-2007, 11:11
A Digital Camera
Family Guy Seasons 1 - 6 Boxset
I Pod Speakers
Some Screenwriting Books

Not much this year, but I don't need anything else, nor do I expect it.

Siobhan
05-12-2007, 11:12
I don't want anything for christmas.. I just want my kids to have the best time and maybe some snow

Bryan
05-12-2007, 11:14
I don't want anything for christmas.. I just want my kids to have the best time and maybe some snow

awww bless!

to be honest I've got past the phase of just want want want, I now just appreciate Christmas for what it is, a time to be with family and appreciate life. Good food, good tv and by the looks of it an awsome episode of Eastenders on Christmas day! :D

JustJodi
05-12-2007, 11:32
I have a short wish list:
A gold chain
lots of perfume
digital video cam ( so I can make vlogs on my deaf site )
loads of DVDs
the book PS I LOVE YOU by Ceceila Ahern

Basically if I had one wish and it would be granted,, was to be in the USA for christmas :wub:

Trinity
05-12-2007, 12:00
I cannot think of anything that I want or need. (It was my birthday last month and I got tons of things I didn't want or need then - what a waste, birthday and Christmas presents are for the under 25s I reckon).

Unfortunately my lack of Christmas spirit is not lifting - 3 weeks to go and the only presents I have bought so far are for the under 10s in my family and my boys.

Ba humbug!

Abigail
05-12-2007, 14:13
digital video cam ( so I can make vlogs on my deaf site )

What's your site called?

I've asked my grandparents for a DAB radio which is £40. My granny rang yesterday and asked if that was the one I really want or if I just chose it because it was the cheapest. They do have a lot of money and it makes me feel awkward when they ask me things like that.

I'm not really after anything else except an excellent dinner and a good time with family and friends :)

Jessie Wallace
05-12-2007, 15:24
For Christmas I would like Flat prices to come down, so that I can actually afford a morgage and at the age of 30 move out of home!!
But failing that - erm nothing, i've driven my family mad this year, coz theres nothing i want.

Tannie
05-12-2007, 16:39
For christmas this year i want...
To tell you the turth mainly just Cd's, Dvd's And Ipod Speakers.
I Don't Need anything big, as it's just not needed.
Althrough one thing i do want is to have a fab time with family and friends:D

Abi
05-12-2007, 20:50
I asked for some DVDs.

Which is a bit rubbish really, because i just broke my DVD player.

Oh, and a perfume. Amor Amor rocks my socks.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-12-2007, 22:38
I would like some black UGG boots..
A digital camera..
Maybe a new ipod nano..

But I won't get any of them.. Oh well :)

Plenty of money & happiness will do me fine :D:p

Perdita
06-12-2007, 10:29
Ratatouille DVD
Shaun The Sheep DVD (now I know there is one)
Gloves

Most of all a peaceful time, had a lot of sad events recently.

Kim
14-12-2007, 19:16
I don't really know yet, so I might just get money and then get whatever when I decide. I was thinking about a new iPod as the battery appears to be deteriorating on mine, and I might use some of the money to send my digital camera back as it is still under warranty and my mum hasn't had the money to send it away for repair.