PDA

View Full Version : 2008 spoilers!!!

bakedbean
04-12-2007, 16:54
A wedding occurs in the early months. Fans will be pleased to see the groom's parents at the wedding.

No. 24 will have new residents. They will not be new people to the street though and one of them has lived there in the past few years.

The General Store gets a new manager - to be confirmed.

A time of joy turns to a time of despair for one couple.

Lou will move into a caravan, but will live in the street.

Several of the teenagers turn 18 and this will bring with it complications.

People leave the show and do not move to Queensland.

From PerfectBlend message board.

CrazyLea
04-12-2007, 17:02
A wedding occurs in the early months. Fans will be pleased to see the groom's parents at the wedding.

Toadie and Steph?

bakedbean
04-12-2007, 19:29
Thats what i am hoping im wondering if this is how they could bring back Lyn???

CrazyLea
04-12-2007, 22:21
Lyn is coming back?? :eek:.

I can't think who else it could be though. Fans would be happy to see Toadies parents possibly, 'cause they're funny.

rosiec211
07-12-2007, 10:28
It must be Toadie and Steph because my friends visited Ramsay street in summer and they were shooting toadie and stephs wedding.

bakedbean
12-12-2007, 13:50
It must be Toadie and Steph because my friends visited Ramsay street in summer and they were shooting toadie and stephs wedding.

Oh great cant wait hope Lyn does come back if only for a flying visit.

Jessie Wallace
20-12-2007, 21:18
So who is it that makes it out alive and who doesn't?

When last we left Ramsay Street the roof had come crashing down on a bunch of kids: Zeke, Ringo, Declan, Bridget, Riley, Ellie, Josh, Jessica and Taylor.

Then Karl went in and even Libby looked like she was in peril.

Now TV Tonight tells you what you wanna hear. When the show returns on January 14 who isn't going to survive?

The answer is here.

It's mean girl 'Jessica Wallace' played by Heidi Valkenburg.

Call the undertaker.

Source - TV Tonight

thestud2k7
21-12-2007, 00:18
i thought steph turns toadie down because she doesnt want to get wed again but they remain together

Jessie Wallace
21-12-2007, 01:26
She did turn him now in the episodes weve just watched on UK, but changes her mind in oz and they've just finished filming those scenes.

Bryan
26-12-2007, 12:23
I've heard that Susan goes blind and gets MS! :(

bakedbean
27-12-2007, 18:29
Yeah she gets MS but she goes blind for a week. But she gets it back.

Jessie Wallace
01-01-2008, 02:29
The TV Week Neighbours 2008 preview issue is out today peoples. Theres heaps of spoilery goodness in there but, having had a big night, I'm far too fragile to type up all the articles over in the Articles section.

Most of the spoilers are connected to a particular character but the following are more mysterious spoilers which I thought we could have some fun speculating about:

- In trying to resolve some issues from the past, one character will discover everything they thought they knew about their life was built on a lie.

- Another two characters will be on the verge of getting together when one discovers the other has an ex-wife who returns to the picture.

- A former favourite couple will be reunited in the new year.

- Another character will develop a shopping addiction.

- One of the teenagers will develop a crush on an older woman - and the biggest shock is that she will fall for him too!

- One young character will depart Ramsay Street to join the army.

- Another character from the past will reappear, intent on blackmailing someone in Erinsborough.

- There'll be a tragedy at an SES training day when a mine shaft caves in on four residents.

CrazyLea
02-01-2008, 21:28
Shopping addiction lol? I heard Harold was going to get a weird addiction.. but think that was knitting or something? Would be too normal for it to be a girl like Pepper or Carmy or something :p. So one of the guys I reckon :p.

Another two characters will be on the verge of getting together when one discovers the other has an ex-wife who returns to the picture.
Which guys are single at the moment? Only the young ones isn't it?

One young character will depart Ramsay Street to join the army.
Ringo or Zeke?

One of the teenagers will develop a crush on an older woman - and the biggest shock is that she will fall for him too!
Can't think who this will be??

Some of these sound quite recycled though! Like:

- In trying to resolve some issues from the past, one character will discover everything they thought they knew about their life was built on a lie.
Sounds similar to that of Frazer. Not majorly, but similarities.

- One of the teenagers will develop a crush on an older woman - and the biggest shock is that she will fall for him too!
Bit like Ringo and Carmella.

- Another two characters will be on the verge of getting together when one discovers the other has an ex-wife who returns to the picture.

When doesn't this happen in soaps :p But I swear this happened not tooo long ago on Neighbours. Can't remember who with though.

Jessie Wallace
22-02-2008, 21:32
Some things to come up in the next few months

* Underage drinking

* Teen sex (90% sure of this one)

* Libby won't stay at no 26 - but will move into another house.

* Angus going to jail

* Lou still lives in the caravan

* More police and courthouse scenes- not related to angus.

* A few disasters - the mine we know of, someone else nearly drowns and they are hospitalised again!

* School formal and the sagas that go with it.

* The football team will come to prominece (look out for lots of guys out jogging and fit looking blokes!)

* Someones sisters arrivals causing problems in the family