PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Winter Press Release

tammyy2j
30-11-2007, 13:49
Emmerdale
An ITV Production for ITV1

It’s going To Be far from quiet in the country This winter, As Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) faces A future behind bars after confessing to starting the fire which killed his mother seven years ago. Despite nervous anticipation of his court appearance he begins making plans for his romantic wedding to Jo (Roxanne Pallet), but will she stand by him if The unthinkable happens and he’s sent to prison?

Elsewhere in the village, the enmity between Matthew king (Matt Healy) and Grayson (Christopher Villiers) leads to blackmail and deceit as Grayson seduces Katie (Sammy Windward) into helping him win the battle over his unborn baby. Perdy’s (Georgia Slowe) left with nothing and Matthew’s primed for revenge, as Katie and Grayson firm up their alliance. But will Katie feel the same way if she discovers the object of her affection is concealing his true sexuality?

Superbitch Nicola (Nicola Wheeler) vows she’ll stop at nothing to get her hands on the inheritance from her elderly, millionaire husband, relishing making enemies of Jasmine (Jenna-Louise Coleman) and wayward son Miles (Hayden Callaghan). With her claws firmly into David (Matthew Wolfenden), things finally seem to be going Nicola’s way. But when the tables turn, just how far is she prepared to go to get what she wants?

Sam (James Hooton) faces a heartbreaking struggle to safeguard his future with Samson (Ben Shooter) after getting caught-up in one of Eli’s (Joseph Gilgun) scams. As the dingles are forced to be cruel to be kind, they could never foresee the lengths Sam will go to for his beloved son.

Meanwhile, with Carrie (Linda Lusardi) making an emotional departure from the village and utter devastation awaiting laurel (Charlotte Bellamy) and Ashley (John Middleton), it’s set to be another explosive season in the Yorkshire dales.

xxloopylauraxx
30-11-2007, 23:08
Emmerdale

Meanwhile, with Carrie (Linda Lusardi) making an emotional departure from the village and utter devastation awaiting laurel (Charlotte Bellamy) and Ashley (John Middleton), it’s set to be another explosive season in the Yorkshire dales.

surely there cant be another fire or even a death on yet another soad at christmas new year. its all the same if someone doesnt die at christmas someone will die in the new year. other then that it all sounds good.

Pinkbanana
30-11-2007, 23:10
[QUOTE=tammyy2j;543837

surely there cant be another fire or even a death on yet another soad at christmas new year. its all the same if someone doesnt die at christmas someone will die in the new year. other then that it all sounds good.[/QUOTE]

Cant there be a happy Christmas in the dales for once....think they over do the accidents, deaths, fires, people being pushed out of upstairs windows etc...

Katy
01-12-2007, 13:46
It would be nice to see no deaths at christmas in Emmerdale. I wonder what the drama is involvong Laurel and Ashley.

no1abbafan
01-12-2007, 15:46
It will be a happy Emmerdale when Linda Lusardi leaves:cheer: :cheer:

Perdita
01-12-2007, 18:50
It will be a happy Emmerdale when Linda Lusardi leaves:cheer: :cheer:

My sentiments exactly. :cheer: :cheer:

Perdita
01-12-2007, 18:52
Emmerdale

I think that Gabby and Sarah go missing for a while, which is what they might be referring to. I hope so anyway, because they get found safe and sound, Nothing nasty this year, please!!!

Chris_2k11
01-12-2007, 22:43
Meanwhile, with Carrie (Linda Lusardi) making an emotional departure from the villageit wont be emotional for me, bring it on i say. cant believe shes lasted almost a year, i was expecting her to be in it a couple of months at the most!

Perdita
02-12-2007, 07:45
Meanwhile, with Carrie (Linda Lusardi) making an emotional departure from the villageit wont be emotional for me, bring it on i say. cant believe shes lasted almost a year, i was expecting her to be in it a couple of months at the most!

I thought the same. Hope she never comes back.

alan45
02-12-2007, 10:17
Excellent news than the useless Linda Lusardi is going. The actress who plays Scarlett is only a quarter of her age yet has 10 times the talent:cheer:

Richie_lecturer
05-12-2007, 21:50
Only 10 times? That's not saying much when comparing her to LL?