PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Babylon, Series 3 spoilers

Jessie Wallace
27-11-2007, 20:29
Episode 1

Following the departure of Babylon's General Manager, Rebecca Mitchell, Deputy Manager Charlie steps into her Jimmy Choo's, as the hit BBC show Hotel Babylon – a tantalising and seductive insight into the sexy world of the luxury five-star hotel industry – opens its doors for a new series.

Just as driven and ambitious as his predecessor, Charlie is determined to make his mark and ensure the hotel's standards and profits are at an optimum. However, running a tight ship and delivering targets comes at a price and Charlie soon learns that, as General Manager, his decisions aren't always going to be popular with the Babylon employees.

Charlie, however, isn't the only one under pressure as Tony is given the task of babysitting a party of jurors in a murder trial – who have been sequestered to the hotel for safety reasons. It's also Tony's 40th birthday, and it would appear that no one, including his family, has gone to any trouble to help him celebrate. Feeling disillusioned, things begin to look up when an attractive female juror invites him to her room with a life-changing proposition. But will family man Tony take up this offer?

Elsewhere, Anna becomes embroiled in a moral dilemma when a fashion company holds its annual shareholders' meeting at the hotel. She discovers that the company are using sweatshops in Third World countries to make their clothes, and children as young as eight are being exploited in the process. She sets out to enlist a reluctant Charlie's support in exposing the company.

Meanwhile, a journalist is asking awkward questions around the hotel and the employees become suspicious when they realise they have been duped.

Max Beesley, Dexter Fletcher, Emma Pierson, Natalie Mendoza, Martin Marquez, Michael Obiora and Ray Coulthard return to star in series three of the BBC One Drama.

Guests in tonight's opening episode include: Paula Abdul, Alexandra Moen, Nicola Stephenson, Jeremy Sheffield, Lee Sharpe, Oliver Chris and glamour model Lucy Pinder.

Layne
27-11-2007, 21:01
When does the new series start? I havent missed it have i?

Jessie Wallace
27-11-2007, 21:03
No you've not missed it panic not, i found this on the week 52 and week 1 BBC spoilers, so, i guess around then, i'm sure someone will post the actual date if they find it before i do

JustJodi
29-11-2007, 10:54
ohhhhhhhhhh goody goody I loveeeeeee this series,, its gonna be weird not having Rebecca on the show, but I am sure LOVELY charlie will do just fine....:cheer:
Thanks for the update babes u ROCK :bow:

Liz1979
25-01-2008, 16:38
cant wait for it to start
any ideas on dates yet?

megan999
19-02-2008, 17:01
cant wait for it to start
any ideas on dates yet?

It starts Today (Tueday 19 Feb) on BBC1 9-10pm :D
I too will miss Rebecca.... hope it continues to entertain me :cheer:

Liz1979
19-02-2008, 17:02
ooh thanks

JustJodi
20-02-2008, 11:18
Well as Babylon Hotel started last night, I was impressed with the show, of course our lovely Charlie is not Rebecca, but he will do just fine, I thought last nights episode was really good, Wow has Anna changed !! I loved the whole SWEATSHOP childrens labour thing, wow,, that was really good.Hmmm the new PR person was a bit sneaky.. wonder how she is going to pan out with the team?????????
Do you all think those two( Anna and Charlie ) are going to become romantically involved ???
I am looking forward to the next episode..I love it when they throw in these big name stars in each episode,,
Looking forward when John Barrowman comes on hes such a cutie LOL