PDA

View Full Version : Bones kiss spoiler!

squillyfer
20-11-2007, 17:01
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/squillyfer/untitled.jpg

Article from the Ausiello Report TVGuide

David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel by Isabella Vosmikova/Fox
Hey, Bones fans, see that eye-catching image over there to the right? Consider it an early Christmas present from Santa Clausiello.

As I first teased in Ask Ausiello a few weeks back, Booth and Bones will indeed smack lips this season, and now you finally have proof courtesy of this exclusive, never-before-seen photo.

I'll give you guys a moment to catch your breath.

All good? Swell, 'cause I've got another present that'll make that squeal-worthy snapshot look like a mere stocking stuffer: A Fox spokesperson confirms that the episode featuring the mouth-watering twist has been rescheduled and will now air on — gulp — Nov. 27! As in next Tuesday. As in less than eight days away.

Now, I know what you're probably thinking: "WTF, Ausiello? You told us in your vodcast that the episode had been pushed back till January due to the strike!"

Well, at the time, that was true. Fox — looking to spread out what few remaining Bones originals it had in the can — delayed the episode until January. But just last week, that decision was reversed and now Bones will close out November sweeps with a bang (or in this case, a buss).

And because you guys have been especially well behaved this year, I have a few more glad tidings for ya — and they pertain to the circumstances surrounding the lip-lock. (As you'll recall, I warned you a few weeks ago that there was a twist involved.)

• It's not a dream or a hallucination.

• It has nothing to do with a case they're working on.

• It's anything but quick.

Bottom line: You won't be disappointed.

So, B&B-shippers, what say you? Does this kiss have the makings of, like, the best Christmas present ever? Or is it akin to finding a lump of coal under the tree?

^^^^^

*_*Smile*_*
23-11-2007, 19:20
i am so excited about this episode!!

also in one episode Bones has to look after a baby, with Booths help! eek!! :cheer:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee255/Genevieve-2/Bones/309b.jpg

squillyfer
25-11-2007, 00:15
i am so excited about this episode!!

also in one episode Bones has to look after a baby, with Booths help! eek!! :cheer:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee255/Genevieve-2/Bones/309b.jpg

That episode is The Baby in the Bough, it should be screened after the xmas episode but the writers strike has sent thinks all messed up so who knows, I cant wait for that either, it should be good

*_*Smile*_*
29-11-2007, 20:47
i'm so impatient i have watched all the current episodes online! the xmas episode is soooo sweet i was grinning like a fool at the end!!

squillyfer
29-11-2007, 23:11
I know, the bit at the end with the christmas tree was beyond cute:heart: :wub:

*_*Smile*_*
02-12-2007, 13:45
yeah especialy the "booth i love my gift" - she so wasn't talkng about the tree ;)