PDA

View Full Version : Heating?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
18-11-2007, 23:33
Well basically the boiler has something wrong with it, so we can't put the heating on at night, like leave it on.. (Hopefully fixed this week, been like this for the past month though)..
Problem is everyone goes to sleep around 10.. and here I am, alone and awake at like half 11..
I'm shaking and my teeth is chattering (sp?)..
Any advice on how to keep warm, apart from alyering up which I am already doing/done?..
My room is also VERY long.. and there's heaters either side and it barely works during the day because my room is soo long..
I can't feel my fingers, gloves are coming out..
Advice people?
Thanks in advance x

---------
EDIT: In bed I'm alright it's just like while I'm on the computer etc?!.. x

Abbie
18-11-2007, 23:34
how to keep warm? = hot water bottle, think socks and warm cuddley jumpers and hot chocolate

CrazyLea
18-11-2007, 23:35
Ermmm oh dear :eek:.
My mates find my room reallyyyy cold when they stay over, so if it's just one friend, I give them;
a hot water bottle,
tell them to wrap up in the duvet,
give them a hot drink...
If you haven't got socks on put some on! Cause that helps hugely!

Erm, other than that I don't really know, as I am a naturally warm person.

Katy
18-11-2007, 23:37
Lots of Blankets, Hot Water Bottle, Duvet, Jumpers, Lots of layers. I hate being cold. I remember when our boiler bust it was a nightmare. Hope you are feeling a bit warmer soon.

Chris_2k11
18-11-2007, 23:38
spicy im disappointed this isnt in the rihanna thread lol

.:SpIcYsPy:.
18-11-2007, 23:40
spicy im disappointed this isnt in the rihanna thread lol
Lmao well I didn't want to do go off-topic! You make me laugh :lol:..
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I so need a blanket (a babies one!).. *just off to find the hot water bottle..*
So hard typing with gloves lol..

Abigail
19-11-2007, 16:18
Why is it the boiler only breaks down when it's freezing?
We have storage heaters so our house is usually cold during the day and evening and mafting during the night.

If you have a blanket, put it on top of the mattress when you go to bed. mazing how it keeps you warm.
Wear a hat. 70& of your body's heat is lost through the head.

Pinkbanana
19-11-2007, 17:47
Are you still cold spicy one? :cool:

Have you tried any of my suggestions.....the candle, duck fat, toaster, hamster/rabbit, kettle ect? :hmm: