PDA

View Full Version : jake and chrissie

chance
17-05-2005, 23:33
can i just say how boring i think the pair of them are?
i don't see any spark there between them what so ever.i know half this board will disagree but hey its my opinion.i just dont see why everyone makes a big deal out of them,all of a sudden he is a heart throb when no one batted a eyelid when he was in the office.she is a ok actress but not the best as everyone makes out her to be and she certainly isnt gorgeous as everyone says shes average just like the rest of the cast in looks.are you all going to forget them when sharon and dennis come back? were they just a substitute replacement? hope so,anyway just my opinion,try not to take offence!

Behemoth
17-05-2005, 23:36
I agree with you Chance! I was just think this the other day and I'm glad i've finally found someone who agrees. They are very boring, have no future, and are the reason I have stopped watching as much of Eastenders.

Debs
18-05-2005, 10:27
can i just say how boring i think the pair of them are?
i don't see any spark there between them what so ever.i know half this board will disagree but hey its my opinion.i just dont see why everyone makes a big deal out of them,all of a sudden he is a heart throb when no one batted a eyelid when he was in the office.she is a ok actress but not the best as everyone makes out her to be and she certainly isnt gorgeous as everyone says shes average just like the rest of the cast in looks.are you all going to forget them when sharon and dennis come back? were they just a substitute replacement? hope so,anyway just my opinion,try not to take offence!

i agree with you. at first i thought how nice it would be if they got togeher but now im past caring!!! they took too long to get them together and now im bored with the flirting!!

Siobhan
18-05-2005, 10:28
We only ever seen Chrissie and Jake kiss once and then it went back to flirty.... They are the hot favourites at the moment but like you Chance, i don't see what the big fuss is over and why they should be together forever... Shannis subsitute is right However, I like Chrissie as an actor, I am not fond of Jake at all, I find him wooden

chance
18-05-2005, 10:33
i think that danny is a much better actor.

Debs
18-05-2005, 11:11
when they first came in to the soap i loved them both and thought they were fab actors but now i can see thay are both a bit wooden.

Siobhan
18-05-2005, 11:18
i think that danny is a much better actor.

Danny is so much more funnier... I know he is gay in really life and playing a straight guy in EE but he still has a touch of campness which makes him more enjoyable to watch

chance
18-05-2005, 12:01
neither of them are likely to win a oscar but danny is much better and less wooden then jake who i just find completley boring.

dddMac1
18-05-2005, 12:03
i agree they are boring together

Babe14
22-05-2005, 10:18
Time is going to tell:)

Babe14
23-05-2005, 10:21
Jake and Chrissie and "Miniature Jake and Dannys" plus baby girl = Heavenly Happiness!!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
23-05-2005, 21:43
I won't say anything *crying*

melanielovesdennisrickman
24-05-2005, 14:49
Hiya!!!!!
I don't think that Jake and Chrissie are boring at all,because from the moment that they met (When Den Was Still Allive),you could see that they were made for eachother.
I just think that EastEnders doesn't do a lot with them,because we've hardly seen them together ever since Chrissie's Birthday Party.
Come On EastEnders,Give Us Some More Chrissie And Jake!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Jade
25-05-2005, 20:45
I just think Crissie is really overated.

Debs
25-05-2005, 20:51
I just think Crissie is really overated.

i agree. i used to love her but now i just dont care!! the whole chrissie jake getting together?? ive lost interest in that too

Jade
25-05-2005, 20:52
I know, boring or what!

Behemoth
25-05-2005, 22:50
I like Chrissie! I don't like her stoopid pairing with Jake.

Babe14
26-05-2005, 06:34
Chrissie and Jake are a match made in heaven and look really great together. They will be the next hot romance. They were attracted to one another from day one when they first set eyes upon one another in the caf
:)

Layne
26-05-2005, 07:38
Chrissie and Jake are a match made in heaven and look really great together. They will be the next hot romance. They were attracted to one another from day one when they first set eyes upon one another in the caf
:)
To true!!!!! :wub:

Babe14
26-05-2005, 08:28
To true!!!!! :wub:

Plus they ARE GOING to make great parents:)

Behemoth
26-05-2005, 12:13
:) Don't you think that everyone is going a bit overboard with the whole Jake and Chrissie thing? They've barely laid eyes on each other lately. I hope it just fizzles out into nothing.

EastendersRox
26-05-2005, 16:14
Don't you think that everyone is going a bit overboard with the whole Jake and Chrissie thing? They've barely laid eyes on each other lately. I hope it just fizzles out into nothing.

I don't. :angry:

Angeldelight
26-05-2005, 16:46
it won't... it won't... it won't... i like this will they won't they but they're dragging it on a bit now...

Layne
26-05-2005, 16:51
it won't... it won't... it won't... i like this will they won't they but they're dragging it on a bit now...
You said iy, EE have a habit of dragging things out to long, just let both of them be seen again, then work on them!!!
If they don't get together soon, then maybe a baby is out of the question, jake is leaving for a short break don't forget!!
oh oh oh oh BRAINWAVE
Chrissie and Jake get together like now!
Chrissie falls pregnant, but doesn't no
Jake goes away and comes back and finds Chrissie up the duff!! !! Sorry just thought!

Angeldelight
26-05-2005, 16:54
yeah and if when he gets back he's like wow... and she tells him she doesn't want anything to do with him... and he has to win her round all over again... BUT BUT this will be a MAIN storyline so we'll have LOADS of Jake and Chrissie... yey yey yey

Layne
26-05-2005, 16:59
Sounds good, LOADS OF JC Flirting!! YEY!!!!!
And Chrissie would be really hormonal so it would be funny!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-05-2005, 18:29
Oh my god sorry I have to let this out....... WHY IS EE DRAGGING IT ON SO LONG GOD PEOPLE JSUT GIVE US SOME JC.... there much better :D

Babe14
27-05-2005, 08:14
It may be because of Jake's break(originally he was going to be axed). I don't like things happening too quickly but I don't like things going on to long either, it spoils the storyline. When Jake comes back it has been said that he is going to play central roles in all the Big Storylines, so Jake and Chrissie is obviously going to be one. Maybe starting with the Den Baby? Storyline.

And no I don't think everyone is going over the top with Chrissie and Jake. We are just having fun, by "futurising" and coming up with ideas and discussing a Storyline. It is obvious that once other romances have reached their climax, then Jake and Chrissie will be the next biggy, especially as they are both Very Very popular and loved characters. Also in every soap you need romance, so there will always be one on the boil or simmering away in the background. That's my opinion anyway.

kelly05
27-05-2005, 19:30
Sorry... but I have really missed something. There is zero chemistry between Jake and Chrissie. They haven't even been in it together for ages. I really don't understand what all the fuss is about. They've had one kiss absolutely ages ago!!! Personally I prefer Danny far better. At least he can put a smile on my face, which is more than I can say for Jake. The man's about as exciting as watching paint dry! I wish it was Danny that was staying! Glad I got that off my chest...... Just waiting on the backlash now!!!!

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 19:50
i like them flirting... it's fun to see... and this will they won't is good but i wished they not drag it out THIS LONG... get them together... NOW... hehe... sorry i'm a little mad...

true.moon
27-05-2005, 22:30
9i suppose your right nothing has actually happened between them has it?just flirting

melanielovesdennisrickman
27-05-2005, 23:26
Hiya!!!!!
I Hope That EastEndeRs Will Make SomeThiNg Happen BETween Them Soon,Though,Because,It Is Abolutely Driving Me Mad!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

EastendersRox
28-05-2005, 08:00
Me too!

Babe14
28-05-2005, 08:47
Anyone who is romantically inclined can see the chemistry between them. It's called body language and it's in the eyes. Just read between the lines.

I don't care if anyone else dosen't find Jake sexy or good lokking etc. It just means more of him for me.yummmmmmmmy!

Babe14
28-05-2005, 08:53
Sorry... more than I can say for Jake. The man's about as exciting as watching paint dry!

so that's why he gets bombarded with fan mail then is it :p I did wonder :rolleyes:

Carrie Bradshaw
28-05-2005, 11:45
It may be because of Jake's break(originally he was going to be axed). I don't like things happening too quickly but I don't like things going on to long either, it spoils the storyline. When Jake comes back it has been said that he is going to play central roles in all the Big Storylines, so Jake and Chrissie is obviously going to be one. Maybe starting with the Den Baby? Storyline.

And no I don't think everyone is going over the top with Chrissie and Jake. We are just having fun, by "futurising" and coming up with ideas and discussing a Storyline. It is obvious that once other romances have reached their climax, then Jake and Chrissie will be the next biggy, especially as they are both Very Very popular and loved characters. Also in every soap you need romance, so there will always be one on the boil or simmering away in the background. That's my opinion anyway.
Thats so true and we can safely say that nothing much more will happen until Jake comes back from his break because he was supposed to be leaving. How gutted were we all when we heard that he was leaving because it meant no more Jake and Chrissie!! Hopefully things hot up a bit once he returns!!

Babe14
28-05-2005, 12:37
How gutted were we all when we heard that he was leaving because it meant no more Jake and Chrissie!! Hopefully things hot up a bit once he returns!!

I was very gutted. Maybe they sleep together before he leaves and Jake has to do a runner with Danny. Chrissie won't be very happy about this and will more than likely give Jake a hard time when he returns, as I fear will others...or they could be about to sleep together i.e the night of "The Fire" and it doesn't happen...

Angeldelight
28-05-2005, 13:50
if they got together then Jake left... Chrissie would be supremly pissed off... he'd never get back in her good books...

i_luv_dennis
28-05-2005, 18:55
well how come that chrissie and jake dont talk any more

Tamzi
28-05-2005, 19:11
so that's why he gets bombarded with fan mail then is it :p I did wonder :rolleyes:

Well said Babe14. Its obvious Jake must be popular. And Jake and Chrissie are really good together. He helps her forget about Den etc. And did den ever through her surprise b'day parties or dress up in pyjamas just to see her. I don't think so! I want Jake to be about to ask Chrissie out on a date, then shy out of it, then run with Danny. It would be really sweet when he gets back, because he would really want to ask her. I think it would be hilarious if Jake's mum didn't approve of him sleeping with women before he married them. You could just see her dragging him away and embarrasing him, it would be so funny.

xxx

P.S JAKE AND CHRISSIE AREN'T A SHANNIS REPLACEMENT!

Alisha
28-05-2005, 21:36
hmm: I'm a bit undecided on Chrissie and Jake. There is an obvious amount of support for them on this forum but people don't share similar attitudes on others forums I’ve browsed on.

I think there is a genuine chemistry and a spark -not a huge one that makes me go wow but there is something there which does effectively come across well on screen. I enjoy watching them flirt. It's like being back at school again. They gel well on screen but that's it for now. I don't know about marriage and babies and I really do think it’s too early for viewers to be wishing for that at such an early stage (that’s if they are).For now I just like ee to take it slow and build on their friendship and if they want to make them romantically involved then shall be it. However not to go overboard on it.

When it comes down to it, they have shared one kiss and its more attraction and mutual like than any shared deep feeling that both have. However, having said that, it's still very early days. So who knows what might happen. They may actually fall in love. The way I see it if ee know that a couple are popular with a proportion of the viewing public they will run with it. They did with shannis and Kat and Alfie.

I like Chrissie and Jake but I don't love them. Either way I'm not all that fussed about whether they get together. I do like both characters though. :)

Babe14
29-05-2005, 08:02
Well said Babe14. Its obvious Jake must be popular. And Jake and Chrissie are really good together. He helps her forget about Den etc. And did den ever through her surprise b'day parties or dress up in pyjamas just to see her. I don't think so! I want Jake to be about to ask Chrissie out on a date, then shy out of it, then run with Danny. It would be really sweet when he gets back, because he would really want to ask her. I think it would be hilarious if Jake's mum didn't approve of him sleeping with women before he married them. You could just see her dragging him away and embarrasing him, it would be so funny.

LOL! Plus Danny winding him up. I think that Jake prob has slept with women before but he is just much more shyer about it than Danny or maybe more of a gentleman. Remember when Danny and Jake were fighting and Danny said something like "What you need is a bit of skirt to help you loosen up " (Something like that anyway) Jake rplied "Oh that's what I need is it" Also
Jake has told Chrissie that she looks like someone who likes to have fun and doesn't seem to be having much, if she ever wanted to change that to let him know...I like the ideas of Jake shying out of the date then on his return really wanting to ask Chrissie out, she would give him such a hard time, but he wouldn't give up! I defo think that they will be the next hot romance, they are very popular characters, O.K. not everyone likes them but it's a case of each to their own at the end of the day:) Both characters provide great potential for some really good storylines (Non romantic)