PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Channel 4!

Chris_2k11
02-11-2007, 19:04
Channel 4 is 25 today! :cheer: I have to say its probably my favourite channel, and the most underrated i think. Its given us some great shows over the years, and of course the best soaps :p so happy birthday and here's to another 25 years! :)

Abigail
02-11-2007, 19:34
I only watch the factual programs like Ramsey's F Word and sometime Location.
The +1 channel is great when two programs clash.

Abbie
02-11-2007, 20:43
I agree channle 4 is a great channel, I'll be watching the quiz :p

Abigail
02-11-2007, 21:44
Channel 4 is to host a T4 takeover weekend as part of its 25th anniversary celebrations.

T4 will be poking round Channel 4's Horseferry Road headquarters and meeting staff in a special takeover show to air this weekend (November 3 and 4). Famous Channel 4 stars including Dermot O'Leary, Davina McCall and Jimmy Carr will co-host alongside T4's regular hosts all through November. Celebrities signed up to appear over the month include Kylie, Paul McCartney and Denzel Washington.

"It’s great to get T4 involved in the 25th Anniversary by doing something a little different," said Neil McCallum, commissioning editor of T4, Youth and Music. "Furthermore the quality of guest presenters over the month who are joining Steve, June and Miquita is really testament to how enthusiastic people are to team up with T4 and help celebrate the channel’s Anniversary."

So far, the confirmed presenting schedule is:

Saturday November 10: Krishnan Guru-Murthy with Miquita Oliver
Sunday November 11: Dermot O'Leary with June Sarpong

Saturday November 17: Paddy McGuinness with Miquita Oliver
Sunday November 18: TBC with Steve Jones

Saturday November 24: Jimmy Carr with June Sarpong
Sunday November 25: Davina McCall with Steve Jones

Noooooooooooo, not Davina McCall :sick: :sick: She does my head in.

Abbie
02-11-2007, 21:45
oooo this should be interesting then :D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-11-2007, 11:18
Belated birthday wishes for Channel 4! I agree my fav. pass time TV channel! x