PDA

View Full Version : 4 babies by 4 different fathers - responsible

Perdita
02-11-2007, 13:22
Ulria Johnson is being attacked in the press for having her fourth baby by a
4th different father and it is claimed she is behaving irresponsible. I am not sure about responsible or not but I do think that she should have taken precautions for a bit longer before having her babies, she seems to have hardly given the relationships any chance (kids are 11, 7 and 3). What are your thoughts?

Chloe O'brien
02-11-2007, 14:14
In an ideal world most of us would prefer to have all of our children to the same father, but life doesn't always work out like that and relationships can breakdown for a number of reasons. Ulrika is in a different situation to other females is that she is finanically secure to support her children unlike some mothers who have loads of children and lift of the government.

Personally it's up to Ulrika if she wants to have children. I'm the same age as her and I don't think I could be bothered to go through all the palava of dirty nappies, teething or sleepless nights again.

Trinity
02-11-2007, 14:32
I agree with Chloe, Ulrika is financial independent and caring for her children - how is that irresponsible?

Katy
02-11-2007, 14:33
Maybe this 4th man is the right man, and the others wernt. Its not irresponsable, maybe she likes having kids.

Abbie
02-11-2007, 20:55
I dont think she is irresponsable, she is going to love her kids all the same, and like kath said things dont work out sometimes, and nowadays this seems to happen more often

Abigail
02-11-2007, 21:13
She's not irresonsable, she has enough money to provide for her kids. Its irrelevant that each of her children have different fathers. As long as the fathers remain in contact with the children then whats the problem?

Its not as if she was the sole reason why her previous three relationships broke down. It happens sometimes. I don't know what the press are getting into bed over it for.

Pinkbanana
02-11-2007, 22:13
Its a shame when relationships break down, especially when children are involved, but Ulrika was in a relationship (two or three of the children where born, whilst she was married to their fathers) with these men. Im sure she wouldnt have set out/chosen to have had these children by different fathers either - Im sure its not something you aspire to! Also she is in a good financial position, so isnt exactly on the breadline or relying on state hand outs.

So I dont think she can be called irresponsible. She could possibly be called a few other things from what I have heard, but not irresponsible. :p

Jojo
03-11-2007, 21:47
I'm slated for having 4 children. Mad, stupid, trying for a girl, doing everything I can to stay at home etc - and I've been married to their father for 8 years. I don't think she is irresponsible in that sense, but I still don't like the woman :p

Trinity
04-11-2007, 12:15
I'm slated for having 4 children. Mad, stupid, trying for a girl, doing everything I can to stay at home etc - and I've been married to their father for 8 years. I don't think she is irresponsible in that sense, but I still don't like the woman :p

As with Ulrika it is noones business but yours and your hubbie re. how many children you have. Your husband works hard to support them and you work hard to look after them - and your boys are all a total credit to you.

If you or Ulrika couldn't afford to look after your children then I would think that having more would be irresponsible, but that is not the case.

I don't like Ulrika either!