PDA

View Full Version : Sean Slater and Jack Branning.

instinct
01-11-2007, 23:28
Do you think these two guys will become friends because they both seem to have very similar characteristics as each other.

- They both have a mutual hatred towards Max.
- They both have something sinster about them.
- They both have similar approaches to women.

So they might find something in common on the show and strike up a friendship kind of like Andy and Dennis then maybe we could get some great storylines between the two of them.

Florijo
02-11-2007, 13:18
It would be interesting but I doubt it. Jack may dislike Max but it is not the hatred Sean has.

Perdita
02-11-2007, 13:30
I know Sean was in the Army and suffers from PTSD (I think) but why is he so full of hatred? Have I missed an episode where this is explained? I don't think that Sean and Jack wil become good mates but then you never know.

Florijo
02-11-2007, 13:37
RK has said that one of the reasons Sean is like he is is that he is so full of guilt and self-hatred at leaving Stacey, he punishes himself and can't let himself be happy.

JustJodi
02-11-2007, 13:42
Wasnt RK interviewed on GMTV just recently ?? Did he say anything about his character ???
Sean does have a SOFT SIDE,, didn't ya'll see the tears building up in his eyes as Stacey got married ?? He loves his sister and who does Jack have that he loves and he is beating himself up over ?? :searchme: Surely not Max ??:searchme:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
02-11-2007, 14:02
Well whatever happens your theory sounds good.. and they are both hot :lol: Jack more though lol..

Abbie
02-11-2007, 21:00
It could be interesting and would work, since we havent really seen Sea have a sort of friendship

instinct
03-11-2007, 00:09
It could be interesting and would work, since we havent really seen Sea have a sort of friendship

I know, he really does need a mate, I'm pretty sure he hasn't got any friends on the square.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
06-11-2007, 20:07
Reminds me why I think he's so hot.. :lol: Thought I'd post this here instead of creating another Jack Branning thread..
Does he not remind you of Jake Moon?? Anyone?:searchme:

Bree
06-11-2007, 21:13
Reminds me why I think he's so hot.. :lol: Thought I'd post this here instead of creating another Jack Branning thread..
Does he not remind you of Jake Moon?? Anyone?:searchme:
Yes he dose a bit. Not in looks ways but they way he is is just like Jake when he showed up a bit of a chancer and full of charm.:p Plus him and Ronnie do remind me jakissie dont know how i noticed that!!!:rolleyes: :D

sean slater
11-11-2007, 23:42
I cant say he really reminds me of Jake. Sean is a lot hotter lol. and has a much better personality. :p

I think there may be a common ground between Sean Slater and Jack Branning they can find. prob similar to the johnny allen/jake relationship. using each other.