PDA

View Full Version : My Happy Planet

StarsOfCCTV
29-10-2007, 20:50
(I think this is the right forum to put this in...)

It's a website where you can learn basically any language by chatting to other people who are trying to learn yours for example. You can also do live chat and there are lessons (although I think they're updating the website because they don't work at the moment)

Currently, I've just started chatting to a french person, and I'm using just a translation website to know what I'm saying, but it helps!

Anyway, it's a really easy way to learn a language, just thought I'd share it! :D
www.myhappyplanet.com (http://www.myhappyplanet.com)

CrazyLea
29-10-2007, 22:00
I can't see where you register :S

StarsOfCCTV
29-10-2007, 22:11
They seem to be updating it at the moment...:hmm: It says just pre-register and when they re-open they'll email you.

It was working when I signed up, although I can still use it because I registered a few hours ago :)

CrazyLea
29-10-2007, 22:13
Ohhh right. Awww. Well it sounds fun anyway, and I want to brush up on my French for my trip :p So I'll keep checking back :)

Abigail
30-10-2007, 22:31
Currently, I've just started chatting to a french person, and I'm using just a translation website to know what I'm saying, but it helps!

Don't trust those websites 100%. I used one to translate my French homework when I couldn't be bothered to do it myself and it came out wrong when I handed it in. What I had translated had no bearing on what I was supposed to translate. That's laziness I suppose :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

StarsOfCCTV
30-10-2007, 22:34
I know they're a bit crap :lol: I just translate a couple of words at a time so the grammer doesn't go that wrong...this french person I'm chatting too, we just correct each others grammer so I know where I'm going wrong :D