PDA

View Full Version : Toxic Shark

Abigail
28-10-2007, 11:23
If you watched last night's episode (27th October) you will probably remember the 2nd year med student talking about the Toxic Shark blog. The staff think it is Adam. Here's the actual blog that they were reading http://www.toxicshark.co.uk/

Here's who we have so far:

Paris Nightingale - Nadia
Chuckles - Ruth
Yorkshire Pudding - Maggie
Dinosaur - Harry
Dracula - Toby
Squeak - Alice
The Dude - Adam (I don't think he's the blogger)
Big Mouth - Kelsey
Tree Hugger - Abs (?)
Dragon - Tess
Yoda - Charlie (?)
Branson - TC

About the Shark
Industry: The good ship NHS

Toothsome and terrifying, a sleek machine patrolling the waters.

CrazyLea
28-10-2007, 13:10
Lmao didn't know it would actually be on the net :p that's pretty cool! Do you reckon that it is Adam? Could be Adam, he's the only one out of them so far with a not so bad name lol.

bubblegum_fairy
28-10-2007, 13:57
Talk is that its TC.. But I don't know....

Abigail
28-10-2007, 13:58
Could possibly be Adam. This is what the Shark wrote about The Dude

I got a chance to see the Dude's ride today. SWEET AS! Don't let these doctors kid you on about bad hours and worse wages, they're minted!!

Seems a bit too kind considering the Shark hasn't said a good word about anybody else.

I think these names are ace, whoever thought up this idea did good. Charlie bears a small resemblance to Yoda.

StarsOfCCTV
28-10-2007, 16:19
Love the names :lol:
edit- Ruth jumped on that computer very fast after everyone had left...:hmm: if it isn't her my moneys on TC

samantha nixon
28-10-2007, 19:05
they said on holby.tv that this actually existed but i couldnt find it lol, i wonder who is actually doing it

Abigail
28-10-2007, 19:09
they said on holby.tv that this actually existed but i couldnt find it lo

What do you mean? I found it in the news section.

Chloe O'brien
28-10-2007, 22:57
It could be TC or one of the Paramedics Geoff or Greg.

CrazyLea
28-10-2007, 23:25
Jeff seems like he's the kind of person who would do it.. someone with a big sense of humour.

Abigail
29-10-2007, 09:49
Jeff seems like he's the kind of person who would do it.. someone with a big sense of humour.

Doesn't Jeff sometimes call Tess the Dragon? I remember somebody calling her a dragon before the shark did.
Jeff also gives people nick names, he calls Dixie Princess.

StarsOfCCTV
29-10-2007, 18:13
I could imagine Jeff doing it, but what makes me doubt it's him is the detail on that website, (like the bit about the thong..) and also it says that it's behind the scenes in a A&E department...but he's out most of the time..:hmm:

Abigail
01-11-2007, 22:04
The blog has been updated.
From the new entry this guy has to be a newbie because he didn't know Kelsey was a prostitute.

StarsOfCCTV
01-11-2007, 22:09
Wasn't it only Nathan and Selena who knew she was a prostitute? And it can't be Selena....:hmm:

CrazyLea
01-11-2007, 22:15
Could be Nathan? Bitter after being fired? But I dunno, cause it says "can't use real names if I want to stay employed".. but that could just be a cover up?? Also..

in the spoilers it says that they own up, and Nathan's left.

StarsOfCCTV
01-11-2007, 22:19
edit: we can count this person out! Adam discovers who is behind Toxicshark.co.uk...!

CrazyLea
03-11-2007, 21:56
New update yesterday.

I liked the part..
And if Squeak isn't in love with the Dude I will eat my hat (if I wore won).

I agree with him, I think that Alice fancies Adam. And I don't think the blogger is Charlie, cause Charlie wears a hat :p. (Not that I thought it was him anyway). Oh and the blogger has spelling problems... using the wrong one :p.

Chloe O'brien
03-11-2007, 22:27
I'm going to go for Dixie or Jeff or maybe Toby. Its the quiet ones you have to watch out for. As for thinking that Alice fancies Adam, well dosen't every one :love: Love the bit when Adam was trying to tell the girl about her boyfriend dying and Ruth behind her wearing the red nose.

CrazyLea
03-11-2007, 22:32
I dunno, I don't think that it's Toby. If you look on the BBC website, the spoilers, it seems as if it isn't him. But you could be right, quiet ones you have to look out for :p. He is certainly that haha. And lmao yeah I liked that bit too. You could see Adam wanted to laugh :p.

gbnut
12-11-2007, 13:08
Its tc we find out in episode 48