PDA

View Full Version : The official shannis spoiler thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

AleX liddell
03-06-2005, 12:29
Did anyone just see this morning? It showed a picture of sharon and dennis entering the vic (i think while zoe is having her leaving party) its sooo nice to see them again and for one sharon isnt wearing all black!!! Also they said that they had a sneak peek at scrpits and it was about sharon and dennis' engagement.Hopefully this is true!!! what does evrybody else think!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Layne
03-06-2005, 13:15
Sharon Marshall said on this morning that in 2 WEEKS they are filming Sharon and Dennis's engagment party!!!!!!!
YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its finally here!!!!Well nearly!!!

And yes the picture was Lovely both looked fab, specially Tish!!!!!

I take it Tish is staying for a while then!!!!
#Yey Shannis :wub:

i_luv_dennis
03-06-2005, 14:14
Sharon Marshall said on this morning that in 2 WEEKS they are filming Sharon and Dennis's engagment party!!!!!!!

yeah i saw it to good pic yes finally come

.:Kitz:.
03-06-2005, 14:15

Zoe's gone by this point, right?

i_luv_dennis
03-06-2005, 14:24
no

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 14:26
no

she should be.. is she not leaving when they come back which is on the 17th of this month??? and if they are filming engagment now, it will be 6 - 8 weeks before we see it....

03-06-2005, 14:28
she should be.. is she not leaving when they come back which is on the 17th of this month??? and if they are filming engagment now, it will be 6 - 8 weeks before we see it....
Thats what i thought, i just wanted to check!! :D Thanks for clearing that up shiobhan :thumbsup:

i_luv_dennis
03-06-2005, 14:30
ok i thought you ment that day

alia4u2nv
03-06-2005, 14:55
i am a big shannis fan and have heard a lot of rumours about their return can someone plz tell me when they are coming back and if they are gonna stay together or not this time? thanks

Alisha
03-06-2005, 14:59
i am a big shannis fan and have heard a lot of rumours about their return can someone plz tell me when they are coming back and if they are gonna stay together or not this time? thanks

Well your in luck!

They both come back on the 17th together and they are getting married too :cheer:

alia4u2nv
03-06-2005, 16:10
thank u!!!!!!!!! finally i have stopped watching eastenders after they left cause its boring without them.

i_luv_dennis
03-06-2005, 16:47
i know it is

alia4u2nv
03-06-2005, 17:14
Are They Gonna Stay Togetha This Time Cause Its Sad When They Break Up.

i_luv_dennis
03-06-2005, 17:24
well we hope so well they are gettin marrid and having a child so i think it will

AleX liddell
03-06-2005, 17:44
Does anyone know where you can get that pic??? It was so nice and it would be good for amber to make a banner with it!

ness345
03-06-2005, 17:44
I remember reading an interview with the new producer guy and he agreed that the Eastenders storylines have been plot orientated. He promised that from now on he's going to make them character orientated again which is great! Cause we all know that 'the real Sharon and Dennis' wouldn't split so easily! YAY! :cheer:

I think they're going to let them be happy for a while! I mean, there are plenty of storylines to cover with them that don't involve them breaking up! Like the IVF storyline they are planning on writting! It's going to be great.

PS, when I said about Grant and Sharon, I didn't mean they were actually getting back together. I was just quoting what the stupid magazing thought might happen. :nono: How wrong have they gotten it! :banned: There is no WAY that Sharon will get back with Grant with the new producer they've got. And I don't know where they got this idea about 'lots of viewers wanting Sharon and Grant back together'. :rotfl: :lol: how stupid is that! All the viewers are gunning for Sharon and Dennis! don't they know anything!

Anyway! Its gonna be gr8 either way!

AleX liddell
03-06-2005, 17:58
PS, when I said about Grant and Sharon, I didn't mean they were actually getting back together. I was just quoting what the stupid magazing thought might happen. :nono: How wrong have they gotten it! :banned: There is no WAY that Sharon will get back with Grant with the new producer they've got. And I don't know where they got this idea about 'lots of viewers wanting Sharon and Grant back together'. :rotfl: :lol: how stupid is that! All the viewers are gunning for Sharon and Dennis! don't they know anything!

Anyway! Its gonna be gr8 either way!

I agree with you there,i mean who here wants Sharon and Grant to get together?

alia4u2nv
03-06-2005, 18:54
i heard something like that is well but then i heard a rmour that grant is gonna come back and something is gonna happen between the mitchell brothers and sharon??????? if this is happening what is gonna happen to our poor dennis. i hope it dont though i hope they get married and have a baby that will be really cool.

butch
03-06-2005, 18:56
did anyone tape this morning by anychance and could they post it on nho if possible please anyway nho is nigel harman online pleassese tell me some has that piture please

angelblue
03-06-2005, 19:09
I hope that doesnt happen as shannis fan we have be waiting for nearly a year and an half for this and finally we are getting what we want and even better we are now getting a wedding out of it which is great did we even think we would get that :cheer:

But i dont think that sharon and grant will have a fling or anything else because to much as happened and an lot of water under the bridge and i dont see sharon ruining things with dennis for grant after everything they been through to be together :cheer:

alia4u2nv
03-06-2005, 19:16
i hope so shannis rocks and i hope they stay togetha forever they are a match made in heaven.lol

ness345
03-06-2005, 20:05
Hey, lookey lookey what I found! here's what happens the week after they return: (I can only be bothered to post the bits including Sharon and Dennis!)

Monday, June 20

The residents of Albert Square are shocked by the return of Sharon and Dennis. Zoë and Sam panic and meet at the Vic, where a nervous Sam asks Chrissie what she intends to say to Sharon.

Tuesday, June 21

With an audience in the Vic, Zoë makes a shocking revelation which stuns the residents of Albert Square. As Chrissie screams for calm, Dennis feels humiliated and the Slaters walk out, struggling to come to terms with what they have just heard.

(Thursday is all bout Kat and Zoe)

Friday, June 24
Elsewhere, the friction continues at the Fowlers’ as Dennis continues to wind up Pauline. The bickering is too much for Sharon, who storms off, sick of their childish antics, to see Chrissie.

Well, its safe to say that its DEFINATELY Sharon and Dennis who return! :thumbsup: Not that there was any doubt! If you want to read it for yourself - go to www.*********.co.uk and click on the Eastenders link! What do ya think? Nessie

ness345
******* = *********

ness345
w a v e g u i d e

di marco
03-06-2005, 20:42

hope theyre gonna get engaged once theyve got back as id like to see it happen on screen :)

Filming today: Episode 835 Tx: 28/07/05
GARRY: If you're stuck, I could step in. I know some cracking jokes.
MINTY: And he does know some very good strippers.
GARRY: Excellent strippers. Girl from Neasden called Carla. She's got her own snake.

thats what this webcam script could be about then, dennis trying to organise the engagement party and garry and minty trying to help lol! to start with i thought it may have something to do with a stag night but now im almost sure that it would be something to do with the engagement party

03-06-2005, 20:44
yeh, they sound like they are trying too convince Dennis to let them help!! LOL :lol:

di marco
03-06-2005, 20:45
yeh, they sound like they are trying too convince Dennis to let them help!! LOL :lol:

god help him having garry and minty help you lol!!!

03-06-2005, 20:46
oohh, can you imagine?? If there is a god, please don't let them reck it!! (knowing Gazza and Minty, they will. lol :D)

di marco
03-06-2005, 20:49
oohh, can you imagine?? If there is a god, please don't let them reck it!! (knowing Gazza and Minty, they will. lol :D)

garry will wreck it for def as he thinks he knows everything when really he doesnt have a clue!

03-06-2005, 20:56
garry will wreck it for def as he thinks he knows everything when really he doesnt have a clue!And minty will jst go along with it because it sounds like a good idea!! :rotfl:

di marco
03-06-2005, 20:57
And minty will jst go along with it because it sounds like a good idea!! :rotfl:

yeh minty believes that garry knows what hes doing so he will help him

03-06-2005, 20:59
yeh minty believes that garry knows what hes doing so he will help him They should be know as the terrible twosome or something!! Do you think Minty will be falling at Phil's feet when he comes back. Coz didn't they used to be best mates? :hmm:

di marco
03-06-2005, 21:00
They should be know as the terrible twosome or something!! Do you think Minty will be falling at Phil's feet when he comes back. Coz didn't they used to be best mates? :hmm:

ummmmmmm i think they did yes, he prob will be, he just seems to go along with everyone

03-06-2005, 21:01
ummmmmmm i think they did yes, he prob will be, he just seems to go along with everyone
Oh minty is funny......... :rotfl:

di marco
03-06-2005, 21:03
Oh minty is funny......... :rotfl:

he is! him and garry make me laugh so much together, i know they dont really do much and dont have big storylines but they are good entertainment value! :D

03-06-2005, 21:05
he is! him and garry make me laugh so much together, i know they dont really do much and dont have big storylines but they are good entertainment value! :D
Their like the chuckle brothers, except these guys drink, and aren't quite so friendly!!
Serioulsy tho, they are hilarious! and i agree about the entertainment value thing. They're so funny :D

butch
03-06-2005, 21:23
sorry to a pain in the ass but did anyone get that picture of this moring about shanis please xx

03-06-2005, 21:24
sorry to a pain in the ass but did anyone get that picture of this moring about shanis please xx No sorry, i didn't. Wouldn't mind seeing it though :D

ameliauk1
03-06-2005, 22:59
im sorry if i offend anyone here but i noticed that you guys asked for a shannis board and you got it, i also noticed that at the end of the shannis discussion board i dont see anything about shannis its mainly about the mitchells minty and garry!!

now if i dont add something about shannis i will be totally backtracking on myself lol

i think shannis is great and couldnt understand why eastenders carried on for so long with zonnis! what were they thinking, ratings dropped!

also i wonder whether sharon, dennis and vicki ever find out about den and what fireworks will happen?!

amelia

xxx

angelblue
04-06-2005, 00:07
I think its going to be great and i cant wait to see who pops the question i hope it dennis but how will he do it :cheer:

Alisha
04-06-2005, 06:29
im sorry if i offend anyone here but i noticed that you guys asked for a shannis board and you got it, i also noticed that at the end of the shannis discussion board i dont see anything about shannis its mainly about the mitchells minty and garry!! now if i dont add something about shannis i will be totally backtracking on myself lol i think shannis is great and couldnt understand why eastenders carried on for so long with zonnis! what were they thinking, ratings dropped! also i wonder whether sharon, dennis and vicki ever find out about den and what fireworks will happen?!
amelia

xxx
It's ok you haven't offended anyone. I was thinking the same. All the discussion on this thread except for the last page is dominated by shannis talk but I'm glad you bought the thread back to earth :thumbsup:

I can't wait for them to comer back too. I'm so excited! I think they will find out about Den but it won't be for a while yet. :)

harmaniac
04-06-2005, 10:27
hope theyre gonna get engaged once theyve got back as id like to see it happen on screen :)

Filming today: Episode 835 Tx: 28/07/05
GARRY: If you're stuck, I could step in. I know some cracking jokes.
MINTY: And he does know some very good strippers.
GARRY: Excellent strippers. Girl from Neasden called Carla. She's got her own snake.

thats what this webcam script could be about then, dennis trying to organise the engagement party and garry and minty trying to help lol! to start with i thought it may have something to do with a stag night but now im almost sure that it would be something to do with the engagement party

i think you're right, it is to do witht the engagement party. apparently the party itself is being filmed in a couple of weeks, so this could be the run up to it. so im guessing dennis really does propose fairly soon after he returns, unless its already happened, which i refuse to believe! :wall:

oh i cant wait for all this....shame im going on holiday!

i_luv_dennis
04-06-2005, 10:30
i guess it could be

di marco
04-06-2005, 11:27
so im guessing dennis really does propose fairly soon after he returns, unless its already happened, which i refuse to believe! :wall:

i refuse that to happen too, he has to propse to her on screen, he has to!

oh i cant wait for all this....shame im going on holiday!

ill be on holiday for the engagement party too :(

alia4u2nv
04-06-2005, 17:16
I Cant Wait Till He Proposes That Is An Episode I Want To Watch. Dennis And Sharon Rock.

di marco
04-06-2005, 17:21
I Cant Wait Till He Proposes That Is An Episode I Want To Watch. Dennis And Sharon Rock.

yeh it will be great, im just hoping that it will be in an epi and that the producers dont decide that they should already be engaged when they get back, it will be much more interesting to see it happen

alia4u2nv
04-06-2005, 17:36
After Everything They Have Been Through They Deserve To Be Togetha. By The Way Were Are They Gonna Stay???

butch
04-06-2005, 18:04
hey peeople the picture from this morning is on nho online all you do is go on to picture forum and click on dennis and sharon this morning xx its a small picture xx

i_luv_dennis
04-06-2005, 18:42
hey peeople the picture from this morning is on nho online all you do is go on to picture forum and click on dennis and sharon this morning xx its a small picture xx
i cant find it is it on thismorning website

di marco
04-06-2005, 18:48
do you have to register to look at the forums on nho? as i tried to register before but it doesnt recognise my user name???

i_luv_dennis
04-06-2005, 18:50
whats nho can you please tell me someone

butch
04-06-2005, 18:50
nigel harman online

i_luv_dennis
04-06-2005, 18:51
thanks

butch
no you dont have to register

di marco
no you dont have to register

oh cos it wont seem to let me enter any of the forums?

i_luv_dennis
04-06-2005, 18:54
where are the forums can some type in the link for me quick on the right page

Alisha
04-06-2005, 19:06
I'm a member of NHO -you'll love it there, especially if you're a shannis fan. There are hundreads there. :cheer:

If you are a member and can't long on thats because you have to re-register because something went wrong with it recently, meaing all members re-registering. I don't think we are allowed to post links here.

If you put Nigel Harman Online in a search engine like Yahoo, I think it's the first link down. :)

Angeldelight
04-06-2005, 19:06
have registered on NHO but i can't find the pics...

Alisha
04-06-2005, 19:08
have registered on NHO but i can't find the pics...

what pics are you looking for?

Alisha
04-06-2005, 19:10

Yeah it's in the pics forum! (on NHO) :)

Angeldelight
04-06-2005, 19:13
yeh those ones... ok will try again... fingers crossed...

i_luv_dennis
04-06-2005, 19:31
Yeah it's in the pics forum! (on NHO) :)
can you put it on here please

alia4u2nv
04-06-2005, 20:02
SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT WHEN SHAZ AND DEN COME BACK THEY ARE ALREADY GONNA BE ENGAGED? IS THAT TRUE?

yeh it will be great, im just hoping that it will be in an epi and that the producers dont decide that they should already be engaged when they get back, it will be much more interesting to see it happen

alia4u2nv
04-06-2005, 20:03
Hey Ppl I Read In A Magazine That When Grant Comes Back Him And Sharon Arent Gonna Get Back Togetha Cause He Is Gonna Be Interested In Chrissie So Looks Like Sharon And Dennis Are Meant To Be Togetha. Lol.

di marco
04-06-2005, 20:27
SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT WHEN SHAZ AND DEN COME BACK THEY ARE ALREADY GONNA BE ENGAGED? IS THAT TRUE?

i hope its not true, i wanna see the engagement on screen!

i_luv_dennis
05-06-2005, 07:35
cool but the quicker they get engaged the quicker they can short the wedding out

AleX liddell
05-06-2005, 11:49
it wont let me on th nho forums!!! Could someone please post the pic on or are you not allowed? Thanx very much,ill try again soon!

di marco
05-06-2005, 11:51
it wont let me on th nho forums!!! Could someone please post the pic on or are you not allowed? Thanx very much,ill try again soon!

i thought it wouldnt let me on, but ive managed to work it out now! but i cant find the pic, would someone give me directions to it please?

AleX liddell
05-06-2005, 11:56
It keeps saying that there are errors and it wont let me on the boards,is that what it said to you di marco?

di marco
05-06-2005, 11:59
It keeps saying that there are errors and it wont let me on the boards,is that what it said to you di marco?

yeh, are you a member?

ameliauk1
05-06-2005, 12:00
hey guys my computers playing up so i cant do a proper good siganture at the moment but what do you think of this temporary shannis one?? lol

xxxx
amelia

di marco
05-06-2005, 12:01
hey guys my computers playing up so i cant do a proper good siganture at the moment but what do you think of this temporary shannis one?? lol

xxxx
amelia

cool :)

AleX liddell
05-06-2005, 12:07
I logged in and then it said there were errors,ill stop goin on about it now!! Thanx for help di marco!Ill try again

di marco
05-06-2005, 12:13
I logged in and then it said there were errors,ill stop goin on about it now!! Thanx for help di marco!Ill try again

its working ok for me, but i just cant find the pic :(

kirsty_g
05-06-2005, 13:15
can some one put the pictue on the shannis spoiler please
nearley their guys cant wait 12 more days yeh

alia4u2nv
05-06-2005, 14:15
ME AND U BOTH. LOL

i hope its not true, i wanna see the engagement on screen!

alia4u2nv
05-06-2005, 14:16
Is Sharon Staying In Eastenders For Good?

05-06-2005, 15:08
Is Sharon Staying In Eastenders For Good?
I'm not sure.............. :searchme: is she???

chocolate
05-06-2005, 18:17
i think she will have to stay for a while if theyre getting married but you never know though

alia4u2nv
05-06-2005, 19:02
Are Kat And Sharon Gonna Get Into An Argument Because Of Zoe???? Cause Kat Will Think That Its Sharons Fault And As A Result Of This Dennis Is Gonna Force Zoe Wiv The Truth And Then She Confesses. Is This True Ppl, Its A Rumour I Heard???????????/

*charlie*
05-06-2005, 19:09
well u cant really ask if shes staying for good, cos everyone leaves at some point! but, yeah she is in it for the forseeable future! * charlie *

alia4u2nv
05-06-2005, 21:04
i sharon gonna adopt a child or is she gonna have her own?

di marco
05-06-2005, 21:06
i sharon gonna adopt a child or is she gonna have her own?

well she hardly has any chance of having her own and she may not be able to adopt given dennis criminal record

Rach33
05-06-2005, 21:08
that's very true di marco as far as I know there only option is IVF

alia4u2nv
05-06-2005, 21:08
yeh but apparently she was gonna have some IVF thing done and then she would be pregnant? remember its not imporssible for her to get pregnant its just very unlikely.

di marco
05-06-2005, 21:09
that's very true di marco as far as I know there only option is IVF

or surragacy (sp?)

Rach33
05-06-2005, 21:10
ohhhhhhhhh didn't think of that good option very scary storyline could blow up in their faces like it nearly did in home and away with Leah and Sally

Crazy Gal 88
05-06-2005, 21:11
well i dunno they may not get on but i read an article on DS n it turns out they dont get on in real life either! This will be quite handy if they have fights n stuff cos they'll really be able to get into it!lol(hope that made sense)

alia4u2nv
05-06-2005, 21:12
i dont think surragacy will happen cause i dont think dennis will be willing to do it.

Alisha
05-06-2005, 21:59
i dont think surragacy will happen cause i dont think dennis will be willing to do it.

I think he would if it meant having a baby with Sharon.

littlemo
05-06-2005, 21:59

What makes you think that? It could still be there baby. There's different kinds of surrogacies aren't there?! They could use Sharon's egg and implant it into another women, it would still be there's just growing inside somebody else. If anything I'd say Sharon wouldn't want to go down that route. I think it would be difficult for her not to be able to carry her own baby, watching another women go through what she should be going through.

Dennis loves Sharon so much! I think he would go along with whatever she wanted. He has made it very clear that the only person he cares about is her, and that a baby isn't something he has to have to be happy. A life with her means far more to him than anything else.

I think Sharon and Dennis have a strong relationship, and Dennis isn't like his father (having the need to spread his seed wherever he goes!) He believes in commitment when it comes to Sharon, he'd never do anything to hurt her (unless the writers mess it up!, please don't!), I really hope the IVF works, I think it would be a great storyline!

angelblue
05-06-2005, 22:06
I think you are right little :angel:

Jade
05-06-2005, 22:21
I think that if a womens eggs are of goog quality she is more than likely to use the IVF method of fertility treatment?? surragacy is often the last resort.

Does anyone know what exactly is wrong with Sharon? I think it was the result of abortion complication??

angelblue
05-06-2005, 22:27
I think when she aborted grants baby she got an infection or something like that i am not particularly sure :hmm:

Jade
05-06-2005, 22:29
Maybe the didnt tell us exactly what it was for a reason?? so maybe they want her to have a child in the future?

littlemo
05-06-2005, 22:45
I think when she aborted grants baby she got an infection or something like that i am not particularly sure :hmm:

What Sharon told us was that she aborted Grant's baby, and apparently she was supposed to take some antibiotics after the procedure, which she forgot to do. Apparently she had IVF in America (I think I remember her saying that) and had all the tests going. She has told both Dennis and Phil that there is nothing that can be done for her. But she has known she can't have children for 9 years, I suspect there has been a lot more medical developments in that time. Maybe there is something that can be looked into.

I can see Sharon not wanting to adopt after everything that has happened to her. It can cause all sort of confusion can't it. Plus she would probably feel inadequate that she couldn't provide Dennis with his own child. I don't know what they should do.

angelblue
06-06-2005, 10:43
Is there going be information on the return of sharon and dennis tomorrow in the magazine i would of thought so but tina baker didnt mention anything about them today or will it be next weeks edition :cheer:

butch
06-06-2005, 10:51
:cheer: its this weeks edition of all the weekly magzines i cant wait till tomorrow shannis plastered all over the covers and corrie aint going to get a cover i can tell you that right now xx lol :wub:

there is some gossip on page 131 on teletext on itv 1 channel 4 its about nigel and tish being nervous about returning seemed quite funny

you can read it on nho just go to the ee depeartment

nho-is nigel harman online

angelblue
06-06-2005, 10:54
Thanxs butch i know i am quite exiciting which i kind of find sad but who cares :cheer:

Alisha
06-06-2005, 10:59
Thier faces will be splatered on all the mags tommorow. I'm certainly hitting the shops

Buy Inside Soap mag -it's a must! :cheer:

angelblue
06-06-2005, 11:01
I will probalary buy but i tend to stand in Whismith and read or the magazine but i think you are right its a must have :cheer:

di marco
06-06-2005, 15:13
I will probalary buy but i tend to stand in Whismith and read or the magazine but i think you are right its a must have :cheer:

hehe i stand in the newsagents every week and read the mags too! :D

alia4u2nv
06-06-2005, 15:37
I Dont Think So Maybe If Sharon Begged Him He Would He Does Love Her. Bless Him He Is A Sweety.

angelblue
06-06-2005, 18:16
hi

I just borought tomorrows edition of inside soap its out early its really good and by the way zoe finds the truth and smacks chrissie one :angel:

jo luvz nigel
06-06-2005, 18:38
Is there any thing about SHANNIS oooooooo plzzzzzzzzz there must be i cant wait till tommorow the tv times and whats on tv and everything will be plastered with them..................plzz i need 2 know.......

Layne
06-06-2005, 18:57
hi

I just borought tomorrows edition of inside soap its out early its really good and by the way zoe finds the truth and smacks chrissie one :angel:

Can ya please scan all pictures and post them for me in the pictures forum!
Thanks
layne
x xx x

littlemo
06-06-2005, 18:58
hi

Yes please tell us what it says! Where do you live? how come the magazine has come out a day early where you come from?

I want to know when Sharon and Dennis find out about Den! It probably doesn't mention this yet, but I would have thought they would cotton on quite quickly. Remember Dennis was the one who found out Den was still alive.

I bet they are both gonna want to see his body, make sure he's really dead. Talk about the man with 9 lives! lol.

alia4u2nv
06-06-2005, 19:08
i read an article that sharon was gonna be accused for den's murder is this true???//

AleX liddell
06-06-2005, 19:09
I dont no,but how would they find out that he was dead in the first place??

alia4u2nv
06-06-2005, 19:11
apparently soon its gonna be revealed dont knw when though

i_luv_dennis
06-06-2005, 19:17
cant wait to buy all the magazines tomorrow shame i got school first

shelleyspecs
06-06-2005, 19:18
yes id like to know how they got inside soap a day early.it sounds like a corker zoe finding out ooh cant wait for that

alia4u2nv
06-06-2005, 19:19
are sharon and soe gonna have a cat fight after all zoe took her man?????????

littlemo
06-06-2005, 19:20
i read an article that sharon was gonna be accused for den's murder is this true???//

That's an interesting thought, I haven't read the article (please post the source), but it did cross my mind too. Sharon came back for half an hour on the night that her dad was murdered, Chrissie's not likely to admit to it. Zoe's going to be in Spain, but neither Zoe or Sam are Sharon's biggest fans.

And if the police discover the body and they ask Sharon when she last saw her father, she probably won't say February. She probably wouldn't want to get involved. She may also lie to protect Chrissie and the others, because she knows what her dad can be like. The police would see it as suspicious, and it would be easy for them to jump to the wrong conclusion.

alia4u2nv
06-06-2005, 19:22
i read it on digitalspy.co.uk ages ago after her app in the episode.

AleX liddell
06-06-2005, 19:23
Yeh,I never thought of that!!! It could be either a good or bad story line.

alia4u2nv
06-06-2005, 19:23
yeh but she was his princess and even though she knows what her father is like she loves him

angelblue
06-06-2005, 19:24
Hi littlemo i live in london it doesnt mention about them finding out it just about them returning to see den to show how in love they are but he is not their apparently dennis went to find sharon in an america :cheer:

By the way zoe finds the truth out sam tells and zoe smacks chrissie in the face :cheer:

alia4u2nv
06-06-2005, 19:26
yeh but dont u think that they will want to knw where he is i mean after all he is their father?????????????????

shelleyspecs
06-06-2005, 19:30
how could shannis be accused of dens murder being that she wasnt in the square when he died again.i digress

alia4u2nv
06-06-2005, 19:32
yes she was though. sharon was in the square chrisse could shift the blame onto sharon and sam and zoe could support her and sharon could get done for it, u neva knw it is eastenders everything and anything happens here.

shelleyspecs
06-06-2005, 19:39
oh yeah thats right but we saw chrissy kill him or didnt we confusion reigns.was he dead hows that one gonna pan out i wonder

chocolate
06-06-2005, 19:46
ohh i didnt think of that i hope chrissie doesnt put the blame on sharon i really hope that doesnt happen

Alisha
06-06-2005, 20:38
Interesting point and I have to admit, that thought did cross my mind too. After all she was there on the night of his murder and wasn't it so convenient that she left on that night too? We all know that it was Chrissie but the police don't and if most evidence is pointing to her, then it could happen. It doesn’t seem far fetched at all.

I personally think this would be a great twist to the storyline. I love Sharon and I don’t want her to go to prison by any means but this will certainly throw a spanner in the works. Imagine what Chrissie will do?

We'll have to wait and see. Interesting times ahead.

littlemo
06-06-2005, 22:20
Hi littlemo i live in london it doesnt mention about them finding out it just about them returning to see den to show how in love they are but he is not their apparently dennis went to find sharon in an america :cheer:

By the way zoe finds the truth out sam tells and zoe smacks chrissie in the face :cheer:

Hey I just came back from London Saturday, we were staying right in Leceister Square it was great! It was a shame to go back to work today.

So Dennis and Sharon really want to rub Den's nose in it do they? I'm really glad Dennis decided to go to America. I couldn't believe he took so long to go and look for her, I suppose America is a big place, but he knows where Vicki lives you would have thought he would just start there. It's going to be brilliant seeing them back in Walford!

Sharon's not a murderer everyone knows it. I can't believe anybody in the square would think that of her. They know how much Den meant to her. If I was just a regular resident of the square, Chrissie would definetely stick out more than Sharon. You always look to the wife first don't you?! And the way she's been acting since it happened is hardly normal is it?!

But I can definetely see Sharon being involved in this storyline somehow. And I think it is convenient Sharon happened to be there the night Den was killed. At the time everybody was thinking what the point was having Sharon back for 5 minutes during 1 episode (I don't think it was even that) and have her disappear again. I don't think it was just me who was thinking after 'What was that!?' maybe now we will see what the point was.

littlemo
06-06-2005, 22:26
ohh i hope chrissie doesnt put the blame on sharon i really hope that doesnt happen

She would be really cruel if she did. When Chrissie first came into it, she was a nice person, making an effort with Den's family, looking after them, she's turned into a calculating manipulator. I only hope she doesn't have that streak as far as her family are concerned. Sharon took a long time to trust Chrissie, it was hard for her to see Den married to somebody who she didn't know. If Chrissie is able to plot against Sharon now, it would really lower my estimations of her. I hope Chrissie won't let Sharon take the blame.

stapler
06-06-2005, 22:27
But surely it's a case of Chrissie's word against Sharon's, isn't it? I don't think (bar Sam and Zoe) anyone else knew of her return that night... can't remember, was babysitting and not really paying attention lol... but, anyway. Plus Chrissie and Sharon have a fair wee bit of history now, they have an understanding between each other so I sincerely doubt Chrissie could find it in herself to accuse Sharon falsely. Perhaps she could try and persuade people to look in Andy's murderer's direction (aka Johnny Allen) after all he had just recently turned up and seeing as Den's death coincides with Andy's, you could say Johnny's behaviour changed because of that - he went from some gangster dude to well... the family man.

Jade
06-06-2005, 22:29
Wow what an intresting twist that whould be!!! If Lettia wants a break to go have kids a few years inside should do the trick!!! Also Tracy-Anns contract doesnt end for a while. Could fit??

stapler
06-06-2005, 22:43
Wow what an intresting twist that whould be!!! If Lettia wants a break to go have kids a few years inside should do the trick!!! Also Tracy-Anns contract doesnt end for a while. Could fit??

Hehe.

littlemo
06-06-2005, 23:04
But surely it's a case of Chrissie's word against Sharon's, isn't it? I don't think (bar Sam and Zoe) anyone else knew of her return that night... can't remember, was babysitting and not really paying attention lol... but, anyway. Plus Chrissie and Sharon have a fair wee bit of history now, they have an understanding between each other so I sincerely doubt Chrissie could find it in herself to accuse Sharon falsely. Perhaps she could try and persuade people to look in Andy's murderer's direction (aka Johnny Allen) after all he had just recently turned up and seeing as Den's death coincides with Andy's, you could say Johnny's behaviour changed because of that - he went from some gangster dude to well... the family man.

Well Sam and Zoe were in The Vic when Sharon came back. The meeting literally lasted 10 seconds, and Zoe and Sam know full well Sharon isn't responsible for anything that went on that night. So if the police were to look in Sharon's direction, I think it will be quickly dispproved. And of course with Dennis at Sharon's side she can't go far wrong.

I suppose Johnny Allen is a possibility, I think him and Den had some history. Although if Den's body is found under the Vic, you would have thought the first finger of suspicion would fall at Chrissie wouldn't you? I can just see Chrissie now playing the greaving widow, falling at the floor in fits of tears, I bet she'll play it well lol! It really makes me sick sometimes, the way Chrissie acts.

stapler
06-06-2005, 23:09
Well Sam and Zoe were in The Vic when Sharon came back. The meeting literally lasted 10 seconds, and Zoe and Sam know full well Sharon isn't responsible for anything that went on that night. So if the police were to look in Sharon's direction, I think it will be quickly dispproved. And of course with Dennis at Sharon's side she can't go far wrong.

I suppose Johnny Allen is a possibility, I think him and Den had some history. Although if Den's body is found under the Vic, you would have thought the first finger of suspicion would fall at Chrissie wouldn't you? I can just see Chrissie now playing the greaving widow, falling at the floor in fits of tears, I bet she'll play it well lol! It really makes me sick sometimes, the way Chrissie acts.

Mmmmm, I've went off her as well. I loved her as Mrs. Watts - but now I don't really care for her. Leading up to Den's death was marvellous, the whole Dennis/Den/Zoe/baby stuff... but I found the actual climax very boring and repetitive.

Alisha
07-06-2005, 08:48
Just to let you know -loads of shannis mags are out today,. I would recommend the following:

Inside Soap
Women
Women's own

The bottom two have great pics of Nigel and Tish and interviews from both. They talk about how strong thier love is and how they are soulmates etc :wub:

di marco
07-06-2005, 08:50
Just to let you know -loads of shannis mags are out today,. I would recommend the following:

Inside Soap
Women
Women's own

The bottom two have great pics of Nigel and Tish and interviews from both. They talk about how strong thier love is and how they are soulmates etc :wub:

thanks. id have normally read inside soap but not the other 2 so ill def remember to look at them. ill be in the shop forever lol!

*_*Smile*_*
07-06-2005, 11:23
So if the police were to look in Sharon's direction, I think it will be quickly dispproved.
surely when the police find the body they would look to see when the concrete was put in and notice it was Chrisse that got people in to do the conctreting!
Also she made that 'phone call' from 'Den' in front of everyone in the Vic surely that would come out, which makes her look more guilty than Sharon coz Sharon wasn't around.

Alisha
07-06-2005, 11:30
surely when the police find the body they would look to see when the concrete was put in and notice it was Chrisse that got people in to do the conctreting!
Also she made that 'phone call' from 'Den' in front of everyone in the Vic surely that would come out, which makes her look more guilty than Sharon coz Sharon wasn't around.

Maybe she moves the body before its found and when the police do find it, it will be somewhere else. :hmm:

butch
07-06-2005, 12:34
the magazines are fantastic go out and buy them but woman is probably the best to get the picture is just mind blowing wow

i_luv_dennis
07-06-2005, 16:37
they finally back

Layne
07-06-2005, 16:53

Inside Soap
Women
Women's own

Wpould you be able to scan the articles and pictures and post them in the picture forum thankies!
layne
x x x

Alisha
07-06-2005, 17:02
I dont have a scanner, sorry

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 17:04
yeh i have seen the magazines they all look interesting. sharon looks well pretty and dennis looks hott as usual they are both lookin for den apparently and when they cant find him they are worried as to where he has gone i think? i didnt have time to read all the magazine had to revise for my exam.

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 17:15
Rumour has it that Eastenders Letitia Dean (Sharon) has had an affair with Nigel...

IS THIS TRUE I HAVE JUST READ IT???????????

i_luv_dennis
07-06-2005, 17:18
where you read it hope it is true

i_luv_dennis
07-06-2005, 17:20
it say in one tv mag that they are going travilling

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 17:21
I Just Read That They Had An Affair?????????

AleX liddell
07-06-2005, 18:34
So what are the recommended mags that i should get with all the best gozz and best pics??? lol

Alisha
07-06-2005, 18:37
So what are the recommended mags that i should get with all the best gozz and best pics??? lol
Inside soap, woman and womens own.

Make sure you get woman though. Thats the best :)

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 18:58
they all have gossip about den and shaz so. it dont really matter which one u read.

AleX liddell
07-06-2005, 18:58
Thanx!!!ill get them tomorro!!! What is this thing about letitia and nigel having an affair?

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 18:59
i just read it i cant believe it if they are then its good they look wicked togetha. lol

stapler
07-06-2005, 19:00
Thanx!!!ill get them tomorro!!! What is this thing about letitia and nigel having an affair?

I read that on Walford Web once... it was ages ago though, I think it was what persuaded Letitia to leave in early January, you know?

AleX liddell
07-06-2005, 19:02
Where did you read about this??? If it was in a mag,what mag???

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 19:04
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/christmas/gallery/feb04_dennis_sharon.jpg

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 19:04
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 19:05
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/characters/sharon_w/medium_couple_dennis.jpg

awwwwwwwwww cute?

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 19:09
http://photobucket.com/albums/v236/shannis_online/Magazine%20Scans/?action=view&current=4f454fa8.jpg

wowwwwwwwwwwww

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 19:10
http://photobucket.com/albums/v236/shannis_online/Valentines%20Ball/?action=view&current=vball8.jpg

i hope u ppl like this pics. i just put them on cause i liked them tell me if u ppl like them or not? okay.

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 19:11
shannis rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AleX liddell
07-06-2005, 19:15
Yeh they are good pics!!! They are old ones arn't they??? But they still look really sweet together!!! awwww bless

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 19:20
BUT WHY WOULD THAT MAKE HER WANT TO LEAVE?????????

I read that on Walford Web once... it was ages ago though, I think it was what persuaded Letitia to leave in early January, you know?

alia4u2nv
07-06-2005, 19:22
YEH I KNW I CANT FIND ANY NEW ONES. CANT BLAME A GAL FOR TRYIN CAN YA LOL.

Yeh they are good pics!!! They are old ones arn't they??? But they still look really sweet together!!! awwww bless

stapler
07-06-2005, 19:24
BUT WHY WOULD THAT MAKE HER WANT TO LEAVE?????????

She's married, they work together, felt awkward... I don't know lol.

WattsRulee
07-06-2005, 19:24
well, maybe her husband sed she should leave or they were over.... i read tht somewhere ages ago 2!!

stapler
07-06-2005, 19:27
well, maybe her husband sed she should leave or they were over.... i read tht somewhere ages ago 2!!

She's kind of defied her husband now though hasn't she... 'Okay I'll leave and then when I return my tongue will be down his throat in every second scene' hehe.

I really think the affair was a brief thing though, just a fling - else the papers and esp. Heat would have made a huge deal of it. And becasue it's only been about the internet perhaps it was just a rumour, but 'twas definitely Walford Web I read it from.

di marco
07-06-2005, 20:03
Wpould you be able to scan the articles and pictures and post them in the picture forum thankies!
layne
x x x

if anyone is able to scan the articles, even if its only one of them, i will be forever grateful lol! :D

Alisha
07-06-2005, 20:56
What ever you have read or heard, it's rubbish.

Letitia is happily married and in love with her husband for years now and Nigel has been with his girlfriend for a good few months now.

If they did have an affair (which they didn’t), no matter how short it was, it would have reached the papers.

Jade
07-06-2005, 21:04
Why have Sharon and Dennis decided to come back?

Lettia: They want to say Up your, wer together to Den. Eventhough Sharon had washed her hands of Den after she discovered he'd slept with Zoe, she hasnt been able to cut hime out of her life she thinks that buy him shes with Dennis shes getting her own back. But its only supposed to be a flying visit.

Nigel: They walk into the vic in true dramatic Eastenders style while oes having a drink with her family - a fare well drink. She's loved having her mother back but shes rocked when she comes face to face with the murder weapon, Paulines doorstop. Shes had a tough time and want to leave it all behind her and join her old mate Kelly in Ibiza.

So there madly in love?

Lettia: Absolutly. There soul mates and want the world to know that.

Nigel: Dennis went to America to track down Sharon. Shes the love of his life I reckon he might even manage to stay faithful!!

More soon

stapler
07-06-2005, 21:08
Lol, he'll have a lot to lose if he doesn't stay faithful because hopefully now we can have the old Sharon back, not the possessive desperate one.

di marco
07-06-2005, 21:10
Why have Sharon and Dennis decided to come back?

Lettia: They want to say Up your, wer together to Den. Eventhough Sharon had washed her hands of Den after she discovered he'd slept with Zoe, she hasnt been able to cut hime out of her life she thinks that buy him shes with Dennis shes getting her own back. But its only supposed to be a flying visit.

Nigel: They walk into the vic in true dramatic Eastenders style while oes having a drink with her family - a fare well drink. She's loved having her mother back but shes rocked when she comes face to face with the murder weapon, Paulines doorstop. Shes had a tough time and want to leave it all behind her and join her old mate Kelly in Ibiza.

So there madly in love?

Lettia: Absolutly. There soul mates and want the world to know that.

Nigel: Dennis went to America to track down Sharon. Shes the love of his life I reckon he might even manage to stay faithful!!

More soon

thanks for that jude! :)

Jade
07-06-2005, 21:19
How do they react when they realise Den's not there?

Lettia: Sharons suprised that hes supposedly gone off with another woment and left the Vic but she knows how unpredictable he is.

Nigel: Dennis doesnt care. Last time he saw Den, he told him he hated him. He's more bothered by his reception from the Slaters. They treat him like vermin - they think he did a runner when Zoe was supposedly pregnant.

Lettia: Sharon wants Dennis to tell everyone what she and Dennis still think is the truth - the Zoe invented the pregnancy in the first place . She tells Zoe to put her family on a leash and back off. But Zoe does far more!

What does she do?

Nigel: She tells the packed pub that she was pregnant by Den. Dennis is stunned but he also feels some compassion for Zoe.

Lettia: Sharon knew Den had slept with zoe but was shocked that he'd got her pregnant.

What Happens Next?

Nigel: Dennis want to leave Walford but he finds out the late Andy Hunter has left the Bookies to him and wants to sell it.

Lettia: Meanwhile, Sharon wants to stay in Walford, now that she's back home and staying with her second mum Pauline.

Nigel:I thinks its an idnication of how much Dennis loves Sharon if he's prepared to stop with Pauline!! I mean, would you want to??

Jade
07-06-2005, 21:23
Does Zoe actually end up leaving?

Nigel: I shouldnt think seeing Dennis and Sharon together will make her want to stay, but she might think again now Dennis is back!

Do you think she still Loves Dennis?

Nigel: Shes a fool if she does. She must know by now that Sharon is the only women he loves - and has ever loved!.

Lettia: Theres no way she'd be able to get Dennis back. He and Sharon are rock solid!.

Talking of rocks, is an engagement on the cards?

Lettia: Its far to soon to speculate!!

Alisha
07-06-2005, 22:06
Thanks. :bow: I have this mag. It's lovely. I love the interview too. :wub:

hayzie
07-06-2005, 23:41
Hey everyone! awww i cant wait til shannis come back its gonna be so wicked, all the pics were great and the magazine interview was good aswell! theyre so sweet together, i hope they do get married! SHANNIS 4EVA!

di marco
08-06-2005, 06:14
thanks for the interview judejude! :)

chocolate
08-06-2005, 13:48
thank you so much judejude that was brilliant!!! :cheer:

janey_100
08-06-2005, 14:53
shannis is class, cant wait for her and dennis to come back 2gether

stapler
08-06-2005, 15:11
Awwww can't wait to buy this magazine now, cheers dude!!

di marco
08-06-2005, 16:35
read inside soap today, was trying to read it in the soap at my grans road but she came in and told me i couldnt do that so she bought it for me lol!

stapler
08-06-2005, 16:38
Anything new in it? I'm kind of loyal to Soaplife but what the hey.

di marco
08-06-2005, 16:39
Anything new in it? I'm kind of loyal to Soaplife but what the hey.

it had quite a bit of shannis in it and about the whole chrissie/zoe/sam/truth about den thing

stapler
08-06-2005, 16:48
Swaz, may check it out... the latest issue of Soaplife was quite disappointing - it said 'two old faces turn up' or something... next one comes out on 17th though so me wonders who'll be on the front? :hmm: lol

Layne
08-06-2005, 16:50
Thanks for the Interview JudeJude!!
Layne
x x x

di marco
08-06-2005, 16:50
Swaz, may check it out... the latest issue of Soaplife was quite disappointing - it said 'two old faces turn up' or something... next one comes out on 17th though so me wonders who'll be on the front? :hmm: lol

yeh doesnt soaplife come out every fortnight though? cos i looked at it today and there wasnt really anything in it, most of the stuff in it had already happened

Alisha
08-06-2005, 16:58
yeh doesnt soaplife come out every fortnight though? cos i looked at it today and there wasnt really anything in it, most of the stuff in it had already happened

You're right, it's coming out next week. I'm definately buying that. :thumbsup:

di marco
08-06-2005, 16:59
You're right, it's coming out next week. I'm definately buying that. :thumbsup:

ill prob read it in the shop lol!

stapler
08-06-2005, 17:05
Mmmm every fortnight, it used to be every month so I always forgot to buy it but it had a lot in it then.

alia4u2nv
08-06-2005, 18:04
SHE SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER HUBBY FOR HIM. HE IS SO GOOD LOOKIN. WHOSE HER HUBBY?

alia4u2nv
08-06-2005, 18:05
WELL OBVIOUSLY IT DID???????????

What ever you have read or heard, it's rubbish.

Letitia is happily married and in love with her husband for years now and Nigel has been with his girlfriend for a good few months now.

If they did have an affair (which they didn’t), no matter how short it was, it would have reached the papers.

di marco
08-06-2005, 18:24
SHE SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER HUBBY FOR HIM. HE IS SO GOOD LOOKIN. WHOSE HER HUBBY?

how can you say that she should have left her husband? yeh ok i admit that nigel is rather fit but relationships dont work just cos someones fit. are you really that shallow?

Alisha
08-06-2005, 18:51
how can you say that she should have left her husband? yeh ok i admit that nigel is rather fit but relationships dont work just cos someones fit. are you really that shallow?

I agree. Letitia is happily in love with her husband. Why should she leave the man she loves for a bit of eye candy?

Her and Nigel are great friends in real life but nothing more. If they had an affair, it would have reached the press for sure, especially if they mentioned it (which they haven't)

Where did you hear this alia4u2nv? I haven't heard this anywhere.

alia4u2nv
08-06-2005, 23:39
LOOK MAN I AINT SHALLOW ALRITE I WAS ONLY HAVING A LAUGH. IT WAS A JOKE FOR GOD SAKE. I KNOW SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND AND THATS GOOD I WOULD NEVA WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HER LIKE THAT I DONT WISH BAD FOR PPL OKAY AND YES I DO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A RELATIONSHIP WORK OKAY. I KNOW LOVE AND TRUST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN A RELATIONSHIP AND NOT WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE FIT OKAY.

alia4u2nv
08-06-2005, 23:40
I READ IT THROUGH GOOGLE WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT SOME OF THE LATEST GOSSIP REGARDING THEM. WHO IS HER HUSBAND BY THE WAY?

I agree. Letitia is happily in love with her husband. Why should she leave the man she loves for a bit of eye candy?

Her and Nigel are great friends in real life but nothing more. If they had an affair, it would have reached the press for sure, especially if they mentioned it (which they haven't)

Where did you hear this alia4u2nv? I haven't heard this anywhere.

di marco
09-06-2005, 06:08
LOOK MAN I AINT SHALLOW ALRITE I WAS ONLY HAVING A LAUGH. IT WAS A JOKE FOR GOD SAKE. I KNOW SHE LOVES HER HUSBAND AND THATS GOOD I WOULD NEVA WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HER LIKE THAT I DONT WISH BAD FOR PPL OKAY AND YES I DO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A RELATIONSHIP WORK OKAY. I KNOW LOVE AND TRUST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN A RELATIONSHIP AND NOT WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE FIT OKAY.

sorry if i offended you, i didnt mean to, i just thought you were being serious and from reading another post, it looks like at least one other poster thought the same. however, i now feel that you are being rather offensive to me by using capitals and getting all angry. i tried to reply to you politely so even if you didnt agree with what i put you could at least of been polite about it

Alisha
09-06-2005, 09:04
I agree with di marco here.

I thought you were being serious too and I think if others read it, they would have thought the same. Also like she has pointed out, there is no need for Caps. It's as though you are shouting and that’s the distinct impression I'm got straight away. You seem quite defensive in your messages too.

About the source, it's false. There is no truth in it what’s so ever and who ever wrote it are just trying to get a bit of attention. Letitia has been happily married for years now. His name is Jason. I think its Jason Peters but don't hold me to it on the surname. He stared in panto with her very recently. :)

di marco
09-06-2005, 09:30
thanks for backing me up alsiha! :)

chance
09-06-2005, 10:52
I READ IT THROUGH GOOGLE WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT SOME OF THE LATEST GOSSIP REGARDING THEM. WHO IS HER HUSBAND BY THE WAY?
Can you not use capitals please as it looks like your shouting.

alia4u2nv
09-06-2005, 15:52
look i think u have ur wires crossed okay. i use capitals sometimes not because it means anything i just think it looks nicer than normal writing i wasnt angry at u and i didnt mean to offend u either. i didnt say anything offensive to u and if u felt i did then i apologise okay. one thing if i was angry at u i would clearly tell u i was but i wasnt because u were just giving ur opinion okay and i wasnt angry and once again if i offended u then i apologise okay. bye.

sorry if i offended you, i didnt mean to, i just thought you were being serious and from reading another post, it looks like at least one other poster thought the same. however, i now feel that you are being rather offensive to me by using capitals and getting all angry. i tried to reply to you politely so even if you didnt agree with what i put you could at least of been polite about it

alia4u2nv
09-06-2005, 15:54
can i ask u ppl something just because a person uses cap locks dont mean they are angry u knw. if i was angry i would have sent u this :angry: but i didnt okay. im not defensive okay i was just saying that i was having a joke and that was what i was telling u okay i didnt say anything to offend u but if u felt i did then i apologise okay but i didnt mean to sound as if i was shouting at u okay. bye.

I thought you were being serious too and I think if others read it, they would have thought the same. Also like she has pointed out, there is no need for Caps. It's as though you are shouting and that’s the distinct impression I'm got straight away. You seem quite defensive in your messages too.

About the source, it's false. There is no truth in it what’s so ever and who ever wrote it are just trying to get a bit of attention. Letitia has been happily married for years now. His name is Jason. I think its Jason Peters but don't hold me to it on the surname. He stared in panto with her very recently. :)

i_luv_dennis
09-06-2005, 15:59
8 more days

alia4u2nv
09-06-2005, 16:04
i knw what u mean?

Angeldelight
09-06-2005, 16:24
a week and a day!!!!! i can't wait... i'm so excited... i keep reading insode soap over and over again... i can't wait to see everyone's face... yey yey yey yey

Alisha
09-06-2005, 17:49
can i ask u ppl something just because a person uses cap locks dont mean they are angry u knw. if i was angry i would have sent u this :angry: but i didnt okay. im not defensive okay i was just saying that i was having a joke and that was what i was telling u okay i didnt say anything to offend u but if u felt i did then i apologise okay but i didnt mean to sound as if i was shouting at u okay. bye.

Yes but that’s the impression that people get when you use caps. Whether you were angry or not is beside the point. People may perceive this as an angry response, even if that was not what you implying. I never said you were defensive. I said you 'seem' defensive. That’s how I interpreted your message.

However likewise, I'm sorry that I wrongly assumed that you were angry when you weren’t. That was just the distinct impression I got. However it's cleared up now, so we’ll just leave it at that. :)

Carrie Bradshaw
09-06-2005, 18:06

He is called Jason Pethers and this is a picture of him:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/carrie_bradshaw/20-60373-sm.jpg

Alisha
09-06-2005, 18:21
Cheers Carrie :) They look ever so happy :wub:

alia4u2nv
09-06-2005, 18:35
me and u both. shannis foreva.

alia4u2nv
09-06-2005, 18:40
I USE CAP LOCKS ALL THE TIME ON ALL THE THREADS THAT I POST TO AND NOT ONLY THIS THREAD OTHER ONES AND NO ONE HAS SAID TO ME THAT U KNW WHY DO U USE CAP LOCKS? YEH BUT LIKE I SAID IF I WAS ANGRY I WOULD HAVE SAID IT TO U BLATENLY LOOK IM ANGRY BUT I DIDNT SAY THAT. LOOK I HAVE WRITTEN ALL THIS IN CAP LOCKS AND I DONT EVEN REALISE BECAUSE TO ME IT DOESNT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE SOMETIMES I DONT REMEBER ITS NOT REALLY A BIG DEAL. I JUST WRITE IN CAP LOCKS AND IT DOESNT MEAN IM ANGRY IM JUST USED TO WRITING IN CAP LOCKS. :)

Yes but that’s the impression that people get when you use caps. Whether you were angry or not is beside the point. People may perceive this as an angry response, even if that was not what you implying. I never said you were defensive. I said you 'seem' defensive. That’s how I interpreted your message.

However likewise, I'm sorry that I wrongly assumed that you were angry when you weren’t. That was just the distinct impression I got. However it's cleared up now, so we’ll just leave it at that. :)

Rach33
09-06-2005, 19:01
it's in the rules not to use cap locks that's all and it makes it harder to read your posts

hayzie
09-06-2005, 19:06
hey, not in a horrible way but her husband is kinda ugly aint he? i realy dont mean to b horrible or shallow but she can do way better than him!

Rach33
09-06-2005, 19:08
maybe he's nice to her

di marco
09-06-2005, 19:24
look i think u have ur wires crossed okay. i use capitals sometimes not because it means anything i just think it looks nicer than normal writing i wasnt angry at u and i didnt mean to offend u either. i didnt say anything offensive to u and if u felt i did then i apologise okay. one thing if i was angry at u i would clearly tell u i was but i wasnt because u were just giving ur opinion okay and i wasnt angry and once again if i offended u then i apologise okay. bye.

ok. and once again ill apologise to you :) one other thing, and im doing this to be friendly, youre not allowed to use text speak on the boards, just letting you know as i dont want you to be given a warning or anything

Angeldelight
09-06-2005, 19:30
Only 5... just 5... episodes to go... that's 8 days... yey yey yey... i'm so excited... i jump around the room when i think about it... hehe... yey yey yey

Alisha
09-06-2005, 20:32
hey, not in a horrible way but her husband is kinda ugly aint he? i realy dont mean to b horrible or shallow but she can do way better than him!

He's not my cup of tea either but as they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. She must really love him and visa versa but yes, he is lucky to have her but as long as they are both happy then that's all that matters. :)

Alisha
09-06-2005, 20:36
I USE CAP LOCKS ALL THE TIME ON ALL THE THREADS THAT I POST TO AND NOT ONLY THIS THREAD OTHER ONES AND NO ONE HAS SAID TO ME THAT U KNW WHY DO U USE CAP LOCKS? YEH BUT LIKE I SAID IF I WAS ANGRY I WOULD HAVE SAID IT TO U BLATENLY LOOK IM ANGRY BUT I DIDNT SAY THAT. LOOK I HAVE WRITTEN ALL THIS IN CAP LOCKS AND I DONT EVEN REALISE BECAUSE TO ME IT DOESNT REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE SOMETIMES I DONT REMEBER ITS NOT REALLY A BIG DEAL. I JUST WRITE IN CAP LOCKS AND IT DOESNT MEAN IM ANGRY IM JUST USED TO WRITING IN CAP LOCKS. :)

Yes, I know that now, but back then I didn't and surely you could understand why I and others would think that you were shouting because it wasn't clarified back then. However as you've cleared it up, I know now so when/if you use caps again I'll know that you're not shouting. It's up to you if you want to use it but personally I find it a bit difficult to read as I'm used to reading it off caps, but what ever works for you yeah :)

Anyway, no harm done. Lets get back on topic yeah! Shannis is on it's way back -yeah!!!! :cheer:

AleX liddell
09-06-2005, 20:37
Only 5... just 5... episodes to go... that's 8 days... yey yey yey... i'm so excited... i jump around the room when i think about it... hehe... yey yey yey

So do i!!! its sooo exciting!!!! :cheer: Come on hurry up!!!! i cant wait much longer!!!! :lol: Hooray :cheer: :bow: :rotfl: :love: :clap: xx

AleX liddell
09-06-2005, 20:38
does anyone else think that letitia really suits her hair the way it is now??? she has changed it has'nt she???Because i was looking in all the mags and her hair looks wayyy nicer than it used to be!!! Thats my impression anyway!!!!

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
09-06-2005, 20:45
oh my word! their return is so close and i am getting so excited! i really cant wait. i just got inside soap and it has a few pictures of them returning and walking into the vic... and has a interview with nigel and letitia (yes both together!)

yey im just so excited! i no im not in your wee conversation! but i just had to talk about it to someone!

di marco
09-06-2005, 20:48
oh my word! their return is so close and i am getting so excited! i really cant wait. i just got inside soap and it has a few pictures of them returning and walking into the vic... and has a interview with nigel and letitia (yes both together!)

yey im just so excited! i no im not in your wee conversation! but i just had to talk about it to someone!

you can be in the conversation if you want to. and i bought inside soap too, and agree about the pics and the interview. and i cant wait either, just over a week yay! :D

Alisha
09-06-2005, 20:51
Anyone can be in the conversation :cheer:

I've been waiting for this since Dcenmber 25th 2004!

About time. To think at Christmas, we thought it was the last we'd seen from our favourate pair. Just goes to show what a little faith can do and I never lost the shannis faith, even when people told me to get over it and that it was never gonna happen!

They're on thier way back and I can't wait! :cheer:

angelblue
09-06-2005, 20:52
Shame we will only see them walkin and then we will have to wait till monday until it all kicks off :lol:

AleX liddell
09-06-2005, 20:58
yeh,I will not be able to wait until monday,the suspence will be killing me!!!

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
09-06-2005, 21:06
i just cant wait to see zoes face :D (not a zoe fan AT ALL!!) this is gonna be so good! i dont no how iv lasted from december 25th with out shannis! but i have been watching my video tapes that i taped like 'that night' and ' dennis declares his love for sharon' (february):cheer: :) :bow: :readtheru

does anyone else have any soap magazine with shannis in it??

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
09-06-2005, 21:07
i just cant wait to see zoes face (not a zoe fan AT ALL!!) this is gonna be so good! i dont no how iv lasted from december 25th with out shannis! but i have been watching my video tapes that i taped like 'that night' and ' dennis declares his love for sharon' (february)

does anyone else have any soap magazine with shannis is it??

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
09-06-2005, 21:09
sorry about posting that last one twice! im not so good in the computer! oo just noticed nearly on the 100th page! !

kirsty_g
09-06-2005, 21:09
i just cant wait to see zoes face (not a zoe fan AT ALL!!) this is gonna be so good! i dont no how iv lasted from december 25th with out shannis! but i have been watching my video tapes that i taped like 'that night' and ' dennis declares his love for sharon' (february)

does anyone else have any soap magazine with shannis is it??

i agree with that and inside soap has 2 pages of shannis

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
09-06-2005, 21:13
i love the banner kirsty g!

Alisha
09-06-2005, 21:17
I bought like 8 mags. I know....I went really overboard. I always do when it comes to them. :lol: but it was worth it became they occupied my time and it's something I find really interesting. :)

I can't believe we have almost reached a 100 pages! Shocking!

angelblue
09-06-2005, 22:30
Hey can someone please tell me does zoe try and get back with dennis because in the interviews it said something like now that dennis is back she may think their is a chance and that she may have seconds thought about leaving or something like that if i am not wrong sorry if i am

I think sharon and dennis may feel sorry for her :lol:

Alisha
09-06-2005, 22:41
Hey can someone please tell me does zoe try and get back with dennis because in the interviews it said something like now that dennis is back she may think their is a chance and that she may have seconds thought about leaving or something like that if i am not wrong sorry if i am

I think sharon and dennis may feel sorry for her :lol:

Nah it doesn't say that. That’s what one of the interviews suggested and he told them that 'she would be a fool too' or something along those lines.

Zoe doesn't want to get back with him. She just wants to leave before everyone finds out :)

I think you're right on the last bit, especially Dennis, not that I feel sorry for her. I suppose you can see why he would feel that way. He knows what it's like to be under Den's manipulation and he wasn't a saint in the whole saga either.

However I for one won’t be sending out the violins for her.

angelblue
09-06-2005, 22:50
I wont be feeling sorry for either den might of maniplated her but she knew what she was doing.What she did at christmas taking pleasure in some one elses pain

I dont think it feeling sorry for her i know i said that but i think it more they can relate or understand her after them being under the influence of him as well :lol:

chocolate
10-06-2005, 12:20
I wont be feeling sorry for either den might of maniplated her but she knew what she was doing.What she did at christmas taking pleasure in some one elses pain

I dont think it feeling sorry for her i know i said that but i think it more they can relate or understand her after them being under the influence of him as well :lol:

i wouldnt also feel sorry for zoe for the same reasons that you have said.. i used to like her but after what she did and she knew about sharon and dennis beforehand...

alia4u2nv
10-06-2005, 15:10
i appreciate it thanks. :)

ok. and once again ill apologise to you :) one other thing, and im doing this to be friendly, youre not allowed to use text speak on the boards, just letting you know as i dont want you to be given a warning or anything

alia4u2nv
10-06-2005, 15:11
hey ppl apparently kat and sharon had a tiff on eastenders sets u knw? if u ppl want i can upload the story for u?

alia4u2nv
10-06-2005, 15:12
cant wait until shannis are reunited.

Bad Wolf
10-06-2005, 15:15
hey ppl apparently kat and sharon had a tiff on eastenders sets u knw? if u ppl want i can upload the story for u?

hi, can you watch your text speak please? it makes it difficult to read your posts

this was dismissed to day as false on this morning by Sharon Marshall, who had three different sources

cheers Rach

stapler
10-06-2005, 15:16

It's been settled on another thread that we shouldn't believe that story, having said that yes please. Hehe.

alia4u2nv
10-06-2005, 15:22
if it was dismissed as false then why is everyone saying its true and as a result of this kat who jessie wallace plays is going to a problem for sharon and dennis??????????

Bad Wolf
10-06-2005, 15:28
no she wont, no one is bigger than the show

Treacle
10-06-2005, 15:32
if it was dismissed as false then why is everyone saying its true and as a result of this kat who jessie wallace plays is going to a problem for sharon and dennis??????????
It's not true and Letitia is very upset in regards to the rumours. Please refrain from using text speak on the board and also try to write in full english which is the main language on the board. Thankyou very much.
Failure to adhere to any of the rules we have in place for the benefit of the community here at SoapBoards is taken seriously.

Alisha
10-06-2005, 15:35

This was in the paper and we know what the press can be like. People made their own judgements on how the saw it -that’s the press for you. They are there to exploit certain people and manipulate the readers in the process. It doesn't necessarily make it true. However Sharon Marshall said today that it was untrue -she got this from three different sources and Letitia was very upset with the rumours. :) I don't think Kat will have a role in their forthcoming storylines. Just tabloid jargon as usual.

Anyway, seen the latest press office spoilers? Looks like Sharon wants to stay. I don’t think Dennis will need much persuasion. After some initial resistance, I'm guessing that he won’t stay set against it for too long. He loves Sharon so as long as he’s with her then that’s all the matters. Plus Den is no longer around so it will be so much easier for them. :)

Bad Wolf
10-06-2005, 15:37
how mad it that??? two murderers under one roof!!!!

alia4u2nv
10-06-2005, 15:38
what are you talking about?

no she wont, no one is bigger than the show

Treacle
10-06-2005, 15:38
LOL. I heard they stay with Pauline at first though. Mind you that's where the dog shaped doorstop is too.

alia4u2nv
10-06-2005, 15:39
can anyone tell me where i can get really nice dennis and sharon pictures i cant find any?

Treacle
10-06-2005, 15:40
can anyone tell me where i can get really nice dennis and sharon pictures i cant find any?
Try google but check the copyright first.

alia4u2nv
10-06-2005, 15:40
but then how come when they showed it in a magazine it showed dennis and sharon sitting in their house u knw where they all lived in as a family? and pauline was dead against them before wasnt she?

LOL. I heard they stay with Pauline at first though. Mind you that's where the dog shaped doorstop is too.

Alisha
10-06-2005, 15:41
how mad it that??? two murderers under one roof!!!!

Oh yeah!

My guess is that when Dennis finds out about Den (although he will be angry) he will sympathise with Chrissie and have some understanding of her predicament. If anyone knows what she is going though it's him as he murdered someone in cold blood. Dennis is not Chrissie's main issue here, it's Sharon and although Sharon and Den parted on bad terms it doesn't cancel out what they meant to each other. Chrissie knows this and that why having her around is going to eat away at her conscience.

It’s going to get really interesting!!!

Bad Wolf
10-06-2005, 15:42
what are you talking about?

one actress will have no impact on a show, it doesn't matter who you are the producers have ultimate control over who leaves, jessie wallace will not dictate who stays and leaves ee

Alisha
10-06-2005, 15:45
but then how come when they showed it in a magazine it showed dennis and sharon sitting in their house u knw where they all lived in as a family? and pauline was dead against them before wasnt she?

They defiantly live at Pauline’s for at least the first week. This has been confirmed by the latest mags. You’re right Pauline is against them but she lovers Sharon. She has known her since childhood and I suppose she will put her feelings aside if it means putting a roof over her head. Dennis just comes with the package.

We are on our 100th page! :cheer:

i_luv_dennis
10-06-2005, 16:02
They defiantly live at Pauline’s for at least the first week. This has been confirmed by the latest mags. You’re right Pauline is against them but she lovers Sharon. She has known her since childhood and I suppose she will put her feelings aside if it means putting a roof over her head. Dennis just comes with the package.

We are on our 100th page! :cheer:
yes finally we are on are shannis 100 page

yeh they are leaving with pauline that be good

ness345
10-06-2005, 16:31
If anyone hasn't seen the picture from the magazines of Dennis and Sharon, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

Edit: Please see the board rules in regards to posting your contact details. In short - It is NOT allowed under ANY circumstances. Repeat offenders will be banned from the site. This is for the safety of all our members which is of the upmost importance to us.

Layne
10-06-2005, 17:54
100 Pages of Shannis Chat!!! :cheer:
I feel sorry for anyone that joins and has to read this!!! They'll be here all night!!!

Do you think The duf duf's will be on Sharon and dennis, so will we see who they are looking at?
Layne
x x x