PDA

View Full Version : Dancing On Ice

tammyy2j
25-10-2007, 16:16
Heather Mills is being lined up for the next series of ITV1's Dancing On Ice, according to a report.

The estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney is apparently hoping that the programme will help her to win over the British public.

Rumours that Mills could be a contestant follow her success on US series Dancing With The Stars, which saw her picking up consistently positive comments from the show's judges.

A source told The Sun: "Heather changed her image in America - and she knows it. She now wants to try the same thing over here and Dancing On Ice would be perfect."

Mills has previously been rumoured for Strictly Come Dancing, but the BBC later denied the speculation.

tammyy2j
25-10-2007, 16:18
Nikki Sanderson has reportedly signed up to appear in the next series of reality TV show Dancing On Ice.

The former Coronation Street actress will allegedly be in the lineup for the celebrity ice-skating competition after she turned down a chance to be on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!.

Reports claim Sanderson wanted to take part in the show because she can already skate and she is a fan of the show's coaches, professional skaters Torvill and Dean.

A source said: "She loves the show and jumped at the chance. She is also a big fan of Torvill and Dean."

The next series is due to start in January 2008.

LostVoodoo
25-10-2007, 18:18
Heather Mills could be interesting, she certainly didn't embarass herself on DWTS- i reckon she could pull it off. only problem is in the UK people don't like her as much as in the US.

pookie1968uk
26-10-2007, 10:19
Heather Mills is being lined up for the next series of ITV1's Dancing On Ice, according to a report.

The estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney is apparently hoping that the programme will help her to win over the British public.

Rumours that Mills could be a contestant follow her success on US series Dancing With The Stars, which saw her picking up consistently positive comments from the show's judges.

A source told The Sun: "Heather changed her image in America - and she knows it. She now wants to try the same thing over here and Dancing On Ice would be perfect."

Mills has previously been rumoured for Strictly Come Dancing, but the BBC later denied the speculation.

it would take more than a bit of ice dancing to make me like her!!

Siobhan
26-10-2007, 10:22
with all the money she got from Paul,she could buy her own ice rink and invite her celeb mates....

Abbie
26-10-2007, 15:20
YAy, I love this show cant wait till its back, I liked Heather in the dancing with the stars so it will be interesting to see her in this

LostVoodoo
26-10-2007, 18:09
with all the money she got from Paul,she could buy her own ice rink and invite her celeb mates....

:lol: i can just see her pootling around a huge skating rink on her own!

Chloe O'brien
27-10-2007, 00:36
If Heathe Mills is on it I won't be watching. There was a rumour earlier on in the year that she was supposed to be appearing on SCD. I think it's highy unfair if one celeb has appeared on one dance competition they should not be allowed to take part in another.

Abigail
27-10-2007, 00:54
If Heathe Mills is on it I won't be watching. There was a rumour earlier on in the year that she was supposed to be appearing on SCD. I think it's highy unfair if one celeb has appeared on one dance competition they should not be allowed to take part in another.

Yes it is. She now has an advantage over the other contestants having already appeared in a dancing competition. She knows what is expected and how to do the dances properly whereas other celebs might not have any dancing experience and have to start from scratch.

The great British public will never be won over by that gold digging cow even if she can dance.

Just out of interest, where did she come in DWTS?

LostVoodoo
27-10-2007, 11:19
[QUOTE=Chloe O'Brien;537756]
Just out of interest, where did she come in DWTS?

5th? something like that, she was the 2nd to last girl in it.

no1abbafan
27-10-2007, 15:03
That woman makes me laugh, at the mo her divorce settlement is not going well, so its back to crutches and wheelchair for her, the sympathy vote, but when she wants to promote herself her disability is used to show that she can achieve anything, I think she is a very bad role model for anybody a disability, using it to her own advantage. IMHO also think she is a gold digger, but he got what he deserved in marrying her. Sorry went off track there.

pookie1968uk
27-10-2007, 15:23
my auntie has an artificial leg and although she does really well the NHS legs leave a lot to be desired! heather swans about with a different leg for every occasion as if it is nothing but then she has the money to buy many legs with all the money she wil have robbed off paul in the divorce settlement!!

tammyy2j
26-11-2007, 14:20
Dancing On Ice line up revealed...

26th November 07

If you're worried about how to fill that post X Factor/ Strictly/ I'm A Celebrity void come January, then worry no more.

Dancing On Ice hits our TV screens in early January, and we can reveal who'll be skating their way to, er, stardom.

The contestants will be...

Pop star Gareth Gates
Singer Samantha Mumba
Hollyoaks' Chris Fountain
Ex-Hear'Say singer Suzanne Shaw
Tennis player Greg Rusedski
TV presenter Tim Vincent
Ex-kids TV presenter Sarah Greene
Sports star Natalie Pinkham
How Clean Is Your House star Aggie MacKenzie

We're getting excited already...

tammyy2j
30-11-2007, 14:33
Prince Harry's ex for 'Dancing On Ice'?
Sunday, November 18 2007, 10:45 GMT

By Daniel Kilkelly

Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Natalie Pinkham has been recruited for the next series of Dancing On Ice, according to a report.

Natalie, a TV sports presenter, was first linked to Harry in 2002. It is believed that she is still good friends with the Prince.

An ITV source told the Sunday Mirror: "Getting Natalie on the ice is a fantastic coup. When she's skating around in those skimpy lycra costumes it'll be easy to see why Harry fell for her.

"But Nat also hopes that taking part will help her make a name for herself as a star in her own right."

GMTV reporter Michael Underwood, ex-Blue Peter presenter Tim Vincent and former tennis player Greg Rusedski are also rumoured to be joining the show, which returns next year.