PDA

View Full Version : Phil Collins & Genesis

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2007, 16:32
I was discussing Genesis with Tan and thought i'd make a topic, love them, such legends what do we all think?

Tannie
19-10-2007, 16:36
I Agree!
Love Invisible Touch, Jesus He Knows Me, Follow You Follow Me And Carpet Crawlers.
My Dad Got Me Into Them They Are Defenatley Legends:D!

Siobhan
19-10-2007, 16:41
best song ever is "that's all"... and for Phil it has to be 2 hearts.. that gets me going all the time

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2007, 16:42
Love Jesus he knows me, don't know why, just so catchy i think, i must listen to some of their other songs

Tannie
19-10-2007, 16:55
Love Jesus he knows me, don't know why, just so catchy i think, i must listen to some of their other songs

It is catchy. And Yes You Must Listein To Some Of Thier Other Songs They're Catchy To =]

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2007, 16:57
I love Follow me Follow you aswell :D another catch tune

Tannie
19-10-2007, 16:59
I love Follow me Follow you aswell :D another catch tune

Love That One To And I Always Love No Son Of Mine Which I Forgot To Say:p

Siobhan
19-10-2007, 16:59
Not catch but In the air tonight is an amazing song.. and Mama... both very powerful songs

Got to love You can't hurry love.... or Easy lover (with phil bailey)

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2007, 17:00
Not catch but In the air tonight is an amazing song.. and Mama... both very powerful songs

I love in the air tonight aswell Shivs, he sounds a bit like a robot :lol:

Siobhan
19-10-2007, 17:04
Land of Confusion and In too deep... again amazing tracks... Phil collins is also an excellent drummer

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2007, 17:12
Love Land of confusion, not heard in too deep though

Tannie
19-10-2007, 17:14
Land Of Confusion I Think i may of heard it after i've listend to no son of mine i'll put that on but i don't know if i have or not. My dad has like all their albums and an album with them live to. They're really good live:D

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2007, 17:16
I saw one of their concerts on tv back in june it was like 1am and i was flicking through and found Genesis live and i thought that would do

Siobhan
19-10-2007, 17:46
In too deep is really really sad and romantic

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-10-2007, 17:51
In too deep is really really sad and romantic

Doesn't sound like my kind of song then :lol:

Richie_lecturer
03-11-2007, 20:09

In the Air Tonight is brilliant. You can hear it in that ad with the gorilla and drums atm.

Pinkbanana
04-11-2007, 10:08

In the Air Tonight is brilliant. You can hear it in that ad with the gorilla and drums atm.

Love.....In the Air Tonight, but have to say that gorilla is killing it for me....:lol:

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-11-2007, 20:05

That advert is so random, absolutely nothing to do with chocolate, it is rather confusing to be honest :lol: