PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler - Baby for?

tammyy2j
08-10-2007, 14:23
Coronation Street's Liam Connor will be left in shock when hairdresser Maria Sutherland tells him news that she is pregnant with his baby.

Factory boss Liam (Rob James-Collier) has to decide whether he will stand by Maria (Samia Smith).

In scenes to be shot next month, viewers will see Maria asking Liam: "Do you want our baby or not?" Liam replies: "Well. It's not something I was looking for just at the moment."

A source said of the storyline: "They're two of the best-looking people in the show and they seemed a perfect couple for this story. It has the usual many twists and turns."

Bubblegum
08-10-2007, 15:09
hmm sounds interesting.
where did you find this out?

Bubblegum
08-10-2007, 17:38
haven't you just put the exact same arcticle twice?

Chloe O'brien
08-10-2007, 22:41
I thought I read on SB that she was giving him a dog and he was calling it Ozzy.

tammyy2j
09-10-2007, 10:45
haven't you just put the exact same arcticle twice?

Yes sorry

I don't know about anyone else but i find Maria an annoying pointless character i would prefer Liam back with Leanne but i doubt it will happen.

Also anyone know if Liam and Carla will still happen now

Katy
09-10-2007, 13:48
maybe that will be one of the twists and turns. I can't really imagine Maria pregnant.

*funky*monkey*
09-10-2007, 17:24
Very Good storyline!

:clap:

kitty_uk
10-10-2007, 16:58
sounds intresting if true :) u never know

Perdita
12-10-2007, 07:53
Maria might be happy if she is pregnant with Liam's baby :love: but I don't think the relationship will last, she is just a distruction from Carla at the moment.

Perdita
12-10-2007, 07:56
:wall: Can somebody please let me know how to get the mood indicator on the message :o ? Thanks for any help :clap: :bow: :searchme:

bingojuls
15-10-2007, 20:42
Coronation Street's Liam Connor will be left in shock when hairdresser Maria Sutherland tells him news that she is pregnant with his baby.

Factory boss Liam (Rob James-Collier) has to decide whether he will stand by Maria (Samia Smith).

In scenes to be shot next month, viewers will see Maria asking Liam: "Do you want our baby or not?" Liam replies: "Well. It's not something I was looking for just at the moment."

A source said of the storyline: "They're two of the best-looking people in the show and they seemed a perfect couple for this story. It has the usual many twists and turns."
Oh I hope they do decide to stay 2gether..they are soo good.....we need more nice happy stories :cheer: