PDA

View Full Version : Devon Seas Season 3

Pages : [1] 2

Bryan
05-10-2007, 19:33
Devon Seas returns tomorrow for it's 3rd series. Readers will soon learn the fate of Michelle and Kyle, who were trapped in the firing inferno at Jenkins Manor. Also what will Sanjita and Iqbal do about Kash's death? And will Leah and Stuart's kiss lead to anything more? All will be revealed soon!

To Read Season 1 click here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=40126

To Read Season 2 click here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=58453

Devon Seas Character and Location Profiles:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=29949

Season 3 News & Spoilers Thread:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=68935

(C) Bryan Turner Publishing this without prior permission is strictly forbidden

Jojo
06-10-2007, 10:03
:eek::eek::eek:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

Oh here sits one v happy lady!!!!

DaVeyWaVey
06-10-2007, 14:20
EXT/INT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

Richard is driving home, feeling deflated. He looks over at Jenkins Manor, and sees that the building is in flames.

Richard: Oh no! This can't be happening! This just can't be happening!

Richard runs out of the car and runs onto the gravelled driveway where he witnesses the burning scene. Richard has a paniced look on his face. Without a hint of hesitation, he bursts through the front door and into the burning flames.

Richard: (shouting) Hello! Is anyone here?! Hello!

Through the flames, Richard sees Michelle hobbling down the stairs.

Richard: (to self) Oh dear god!

Richard battles through the flames and grabs Michelle. She is coughing and spluttering, struggling to breathe. Richard drags Michelle with all his strength out of Jenkins Manor.

DaVeyWaVey
06-10-2007, 14:47
INT. VICKY'S CAR - NIGHT

Vicky is driving in her car. She has a distressed and paniced look on her face. She grabs her phone out of her pocket. We see that her hands are shaking. She uses 1 hand to control the steering wheel and her other hand to ring Nick from her mobile. The scene cuts between Vicky and Nick talking on the phone.

Nick: Vicky...

Vicky: Nick...i've done something! I've done something bad!

Nick: What?! What do you mean?!

Vicky: (tearful) I've hit Kyle...he came after me...he came to Jenkins Manor and i hit him! I hit him with a candlestick! I swear i didn't mean to do it on purpose! It was the spur of the moment! I don't know what to do...i just don't know what to do! I checked his pulse before I left and he was still alive!

Nick: Vicky...calm down! Where are you!?

Vicky: I'm in my car...

Nick: Right, i'll be with you right away, just keep calm and you can tell me what happened...

Vicky hangs up and chucks her mobile phone in the passenger seat. She removes the tears from her eyes and carries on driving.

Bryan
06-10-2007, 14:54
EXT. QUARRY – DAY

A flashback montage of the events at the quarry between Kash, Sanjita and Iqbal:

Iqbal bangs on the car door, trying to get Sanjita out, she is inside screaming.

Iqbal picks up a lump of rock and smashes the window open. He drags Sanjita out who is coughing and spluttering.

Sanjita tries to get her breath back, she indicates to Iqbal to turn around, as he does so Kash launches on him, trying to strangle him. The pair begin to tussle and fight between one another.

The pair continue to fight, Sanjita tries to intervene but Kash punches her, she falls to the floor. Kash punches Iqbal in the stomaching, winding him and sending him to his knees.

Kash runs over to Sanjita and tries to strangle her, her body is dangling off the cliff edge. Sanjita begins to scream.

Iqbal launches at Kash, dragging him up. Sanjita scurries out of the way of the pair.

Iqbal: You've crossed the line one too many times Kash!

The fight comes to a head, Iqbal flings Kash off the edge of the cliff. Sanjita looks on in horror as Kash falls hundreads of feet to his death...

INTERCUT:

INT. PAIGNTON POLICE STATION – NIGHT

Detective 1: Mrs Singh? Did you hear me Mrs Singh?

Sanjita shakes out of her daydream, and focuses on the scene infront of her. She is sat in a police prison cell, with a detective asking questions about the day’s events.

Sanjita: Sorry…

Detective 1: I said the car window was broken, how did that happen?

INTERCUT:

The scene cuts between Sanjita’s interview and Iqbal’s interview frequently to create a sense of paranoia.

Iqbal: It was like it when we got there, god knows what he’d done to it…

Detective 2: His body showed signs of a fight, how did that happen?

INTERCUT:

Sanjita: I don’t know, he was drunk, anything could have happened….

Detective 1: So why exactly were you both there?

INTERCUT:

Iqbal: He rang us telling us what he was going to do, we hurried there…

Detective 2: “going to do”?

INTERCUT:

Sanjita: Commit suicide, he was threatening to jump….

Detective 1: Why would that concern you after all he’s done to you recently?

INTERCUT:

Iqbal: He was my brother! Besides if we gonna end it, I wanted to be there to see it…

Detective 2: Wanted to see it? Or wanted to do it?

INTERCUT:

Sanjita: No! Not at all! You’ve got it all wrong!

Detective 1: In my years of experience Mrs Singh, one thing I’ve learnt is that the truth will always come out eventually…

Sanjita takes a nervous gulp as the realisation of what’s happened hits her.

Bryan
06-10-2007, 14:57
EXT/INT. – BAYMOORE HOLIDAY PARK – NIGHT

Vicky’s car pulls up outside the office portacabin at the holiday park. She looks at herself in the car mirror, shaking with nerves. She grabs her handbag and hurries into the office.

Nick gets up as soon as Vicky walk’s into the room, Vicky peeps out of the window to check that no-one is about before closing the blinds and locking the door.

Nick: Vicky, what the hell has happened!?

Vicky: I’ve hit him! I think he’s dead!

Nick: You what!? What’s he doing out!? He’s supposed to be in prison!

Vicky: He’s paid the bail…

Nick: How the hell did he manage that!?

Vicky: Nick, that really isn’t important at the moment! He could be dead for all I know! What are we going to do!?

Nick: You said he was alive, you checked his pulse?

Vicky: Yeah but anything could have happened between now and then! Oh god what if I’ve killed him!?

Nick: Let’s not overreact, he might be ok…but we’ve got to get him out of the house…

Vicky: You what!?

Nick: We need to remove any evidence of him ever being there! Leave him in a country road or something, make out he was mugged or something!

Vicky: For god’s sake Nick, are you crazy!?

Nick: I don’t see as though we have many options! Unless you want to go down for murder!

Vicky: (Distraught) Oh god…don’t say that…what have I done?

Nick grabs hold of an emotional Vicky, trying to calm her down.

Nick: Come on babe, you’ve got to keep your head on you, or we’re done for…

Vicky: I know I hate him, but I don’t wan’t him dead!

Nick: He deserves everything he get’s, but I’ll be damned if either of us go down for this, come on we have to get back to the house…

Nick grabs his car keys and the pair hurry off out of the office.

Chloe O'brien
06-10-2007, 23:53
Oooh what has Vicky done? Did she start the fire by accident. Great start to the new series Bryan.

Bryan
07-10-2007, 00:23
Oooh what has Vicky done? Did she start the fire by accident. Great start to the new series Bryan.

No Kath, Hilary set fire to Jenkins Manor before leaving, honestly can't you remember!? :D

Siobhan
07-10-2007, 16:19
:cheer::cheer::cheer: Devon seas and later tonight top gear... could this be the best day ever!!!!!

Fantastic Bry.. so happy this is back

DaVeyWaVey
07-10-2007, 17:52
INT. SINGHS HOUSE - NIGHT

Andonis and Marcus are sat in the living room watching television. Suddenly the doorbell rings.

Andonis: I'll answer it...

Andonis gets up and heads to the front door. He opens it to see the police standing on the doorstep.

Andonis: What's happened?

PC: Could we please come in?

Andonis: Yeah sure..

Andonis lets the police in. Marcus enters the hallway.

Marcus: What's going on? What's happened?!

PC: Are you both relations to Kash Singh?

Andonis: Yes...why?

PC: I'm afraid we have sad news for both of you...Kash has been found dead..

Andonis and Marcus look at the police with frozen expressions.

Andonis: (distraught) What happened? I want to know what happened! Why's he dead?!

PC: He was found at the bottom of the local quarry...apparently he jumped..

Marcus: "Apparently"?

Andonis: No this isn't like him! He wouldn't do this! He wouldn't commit suicide!

Marcus: What about my dad Iqbal? And Sanjita?

PC: We have them down the station at the moment...

Marcus: What for?!

PC: It's just routine enquiry.

Andonis: He wouldn't just take his own life...there's something suspicious about this and i want answers!

Andonis storms passed the police. Marcus promptly follows him.

DaVeyWaVey
07-10-2007, 18:01
EXT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

Nick and Vicky have arrived at Jenkins Manor. They get out of the car, with horrified expressions on their faces as they see Jenkins Manor ablaze.

Nick: Oh my god! What the hell's happened!? What's going on?!

In the distance, Nick can see Richard getting into an ambulance with Michelle. Nick and Vicky then turn to see the police, dragging out a body from the flames. They both turn to each other with worried looks on their faces.

bakedbean
07-10-2007, 19:49
Brilliant...Fantastic...what more can i say. It just goes to show that Devon Seas can survive without that evil bitch Hilary but something tells me we could be seeing her again???

Bryan
07-10-2007, 20:43
EXT. JENKINS MANOR – NIGHT

Nick and Vicky then turn to see the police, dragging out a body from the flames. They both turn to each other with worried looks on their faces.

Vicky: Oh God…

Nick: Don’t worry, okay, just stay calm…

Nick and Vicky walk over towards the paramedics, and the body bag.

Policeman: I’m sorry but you’ll have to stay clear, this is now a crime scene…

Nick: We live here, what’s happened!?

Policeman: Suspected arson attack…

Nick: Is everyone okay!?

Policeman: A young lady has been taken to hospital…and then we have this fellow…

Vicky is unable to look at the body bag, feeling sick.

The paramedics open the body bag to reveal Kyle’s motionless body.

Vicky: Oh god…

Policeman: Do you know who he is?

Nick: Yes it’s Kyle Williams, the father of my fiancé’s child…

Vicky: Oh god Kyle…what was he doing here? I can’t believe it…he’s dead…

Policeman: We may need to you to answer some questions at somepoint…

Vicky: Why!?

Policeman: Oh it’s just routine, nothing to worry about…and if you can both come down to the mortuary to officially confirm that it’s Mr Williams…

Nick: Yeah sure officer, but if you don’t mind, I’d like to go to the hospital, to see how my sister is doing…

Policeman: That’s not a problem Mr Taylor, we understand…

Nick puts his arm around Vicky and walks away from the police officer.

Vicky: I don’t think I can keep this act up Nick…

Nick: Well you’re gonna have to babe, you have to keep it together…

Bryan
07-10-2007, 20:56

Iqbal sits down alone in the interview room, nervously awaiting the return of the inspector; he is shaking, coming to terms with the events of the day. The inspector returns.

Iqbal: Can I go now?

Inspector: Yes you can, we have nothing to suggest that you were involved in Mr Singh’s death…

Iqbal: That’s because I wasn’t, and nor was Sanjita…

Inspector: You understand that we may need to ask you further questions when the results of the post mortem get back to us…

Iqbal: You what?

Inspector: Well if you’re both as innocent as you proclaim to be, then it shouldn’t be too much of a problem eh?

Iqbal: I’ve had enough of this, I’m going…

Iqbal gets up and walks past the inspector.

Inspector: Very well Mr Singh, but please don’t leave the area…

Iqbal leaves the room and out into the corridor where Sanjita is nervously awaiting him, the pair hug one another, free from police custody.

Sanjita: Oh thank god I was so worried…

Iqbal: It’s ok now, it’s all over, we’re fine…come on let’s go home…

As the pair begin to walk of the station, Andonis walks through the front entrance, a look of anger on his face...

Siobhan
07-10-2007, 22:03
seems like all of Devon will be at the police station answering routine questions....

Fab work as usual Bry and Davey.. I am so happy, I am so happy :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Bryan
08-10-2007, 10:48
INT. TORBAY HOSPITAL - NIGHT

The doors to the A&E department swing open as the parademics wheel Michelle through on a trolley, Richard tries to keep up the pace, a look of sheer worry on his face.

Richard: It's all going to be okay Michelle, just please...please stay with us...

A doctor rushes over to the parademics...

Doctor: Ok what we dealing with here?

Parademic: Michelle Howard. Smoke inhilation, burns, a severe knock to the head...

Richard: Is she going to be okay!? I'm her father...

Doctor: We'll do our best for your daughter sir...

The paraedemics wheel her through a set of doors, a nurse stops Richard from following and directs him towards the waiting room. Just as he's about to sit down Tanya and Simon rush into the A&E department, worried.

Tanya: Dad!

Richard: Tanya, thank goodness you're here...

Tanya: What's happened!?

Richard: That bitch, she's burnt down the manor...god just as I thought she was out of our lives...

Tanya: God I could kill her!

Richard: You and me both, but she's probably on a first class flight to the Caribean by now...

Simon: Was it just Michelle in the house!? What about Charlie!?

Richard: I've phoned around, everyone's ok...it's just Michelle...

Tanya: How does she look?

Richard: I'm no doctor, but it doesn't look good...

The three of them look through the window into the ward where the doctors are huddled around her.

Bryan
08-10-2007, 10:57

Richard, Tanya and Simon are sat in the waiting room, in silence, on edge to hear about Michelle's condition. Nick and Vicky rush into the hospital, looking flustered.

Richard: Nick...

Nick: How is she doing dad?

Richard: She's in theatre at the moment...

Nick: Oh god...

Simon: They're doing the best they can...

Nick: I can't believe this is all happening...

Vicky, looking weak, takes a seat, Nick sits down beside her.

Tanya: Are you okay Vic', you look awful...

Nick: It's been a hard night for us all...

Richard: Have they put out the fire son?

Nick: They were still fighting it when we left.

Tanya: I...just can't believe that bitch! She's nearly killed her own daughter! Has she got any morals!?

Richard: Let's all just calm down, we can't let her get to us, that's just what she would have wanted...

Nick: Let's just hope Michelle pulls through or she'll have two murders on her hands...

Richard: Why?...What do you mean by that!?

Nick: Michelle wasn't the only person in there night, Kyle was there...and he's dead...

Richard, Tanya and Simon look shocked at Nick's sudden anouncement...

Siobhan
08-10-2007, 11:07
fantastic...... I wonder if they will tell the police it was hilary!!

bakedbean
08-10-2007, 16:41
Just a quick question where the hell is my favourite charecter Craig???

DaVeyWaVey
08-10-2007, 21:33

As the pair begin to walk of the station, Andonis walks through the front entrance, a look of anger on his face...

Sanjita: Andonis! You've heard the news?! I'm so sorry...this is hard for all of us...

Sanjita walks to Andonis and tries to comfort him but he resists.

Andonis: Kash didn't jump....you both killed him!

Iqbal: What?! You can't seriously be standing up for him! He kidnapped your mother and tried to kill her!

Andonis: That's no reason to push him off a cliff!

Iqbal: We didn't! When he realised what he’d done he ran over to the edge and jumped, I tried to stop him but I just couldn’t!

Andonis: I don't believe you! The pair of you wished him dead too many times! Dad would never have given in like this!

Sanjita: I know this is hard for you...

Andonis: (interrupts) I've lost my dad! You have no idea! You may have fooled the police but you can't fool me! I know you were behind this and i'll be damn sure to prove it!

Sanjita and Iqbal look at each other, concerned.

DaVeyWaVey
08-10-2007, 21:46

Nick: Michelle wasn't the only person in there night, Kyle was there...and he's dead...

Richard, Tanya and Simon look shocked at Nick's sudden anouncement...

Richard: What?! Kyle's dead?! What the hell was he doing in the manor?!

Nick: Have no idea..me and Vicky were set to drive off to the hospital when the police dragged out his body from the flames...

Richard: Jesus Christ! Well i suppose he's probably best off the scene!

Vicky: How can you say that?!

Richard: I'm sorry but he's been trouble for the pair of you since he came back on the scene..

Vicky: That doesn't mean that he deserved to die!

Richard: Perhaps you still had a thing for him...

Nick: Don't be so stupid!

Richard: Well she's slept with him once when she's been with you, who's stopping her again?!

Vicky suddenly launches at Richard and attempts to attack him but Nick pulls her back.

Nick: Now come on Vicky, calm down...we'll go outside for some fresh air...this is all getting to us..

Nick drags Vicky outside. Richard is fuming. Suddenly a doctor bursts into the room.

Doctor: Are you Michelle's family?

Richard takes a nervous gulp...

Siobhan
09-10-2007, 09:16
No.. you can't leave it at that... I want to know what the doctor says... is michelle ok???

DaVeyWaVey
09-10-2007, 19:17
INT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE - NIGHT

Rebecca rushes into the Red Rum with Katy. Amy is behind the bar.

Amy: Rebecca! Is everything ok?

Rebecca: I've just had a call from Simon, there has been a massive fire at Jenkins Manor!

Charlie and Callumn look at Rebecca, concerned.

Charlie: Is everyone ok?!

Rebecca: I think so, but Michelle was caught up in the fire! I have to go to the hospital to see if she's ok, is it ok if one of you gives me a lift to the hospital?

Callumn: Yeah sure..

Lauren: Fine, leave me here! All on my own!

Lauren looks at Callumn who is standing by him, frustrated. Callumn ignores her and rushes off with Rebecca.

DaVeyWaVey
09-10-2007, 19:26

Doctor: Are you Michelle's family?

Richard takes a nervous gulp...

Richard: Yes! What's happened?!

Richard, Tanya and Simon fix their eyes on the doctor, anxious.

Doctor: Michelle has had a very lucky escape, a few more minutes in that fire and she would have died!

Richard: Is she ok now?

Doctor: She will be, she just needs a lot of rest...

Tanya: Can we see her?

Doctor: Yeah, of course you can...

The doctor directs Richard, Tanya and Simon to the ward that Michelle is in. They walk in, Michelle is asleep and attached to a machine.

Tanya: Oh god! Poor 'Shell!

Richard: Everything's going to be ok now but i could kill Hilary for what she's done!

Bryan
09-10-2007, 19:57
EXT. TORBAY HOSPITAL – NIGHT

Nick drags Vicky outside of the hospital, making sure no one else is in earshot.

Nick: What the hell do you think you’re playing at!?

Vicky: I’m not having him speak to me like that! I know he’s you’re dad but…

Nick: Ignore him! Everything’s just taking it’s toll on him at the moment…

Vicky: No Nick, he’s jabbing the Kyle one at every chance he gets!

Nick: No he isn’t! Look you need to get a grip of yourself Vicky!

Vicky: I can’t! Kyle’s dead because of me!

Nick: No he isn’t! You didn’t start that fire!

Vicky: Yeah but I didn’t help matters by twatting him over the head, did I!?

Nick: Look I know what’s happened is tragic, but you need to deal with it, yeah!? If you carry on like this people are gonna start getting suspicious, and the last thing you want is to go to jail!

Vicky: Maybe I deserve to…

Nick: Stop talking stupid! Think of me! Daniel! Katy! You’ve got to keep it together for all of us okay!?

Bryan
09-10-2007, 22:51
INT. TORBAY HOSPITAL - DAY

Callumn, Charlie and Rebecca with Katy all rush into the A&E Department.

Charlie: Dad!

Charlie rushes over to Simon who gives her a long hug, and calms her down. A panicked Rebecca rushes over to Nick and Vicky.

Rebecca: What's happening?

Richard: Michelle's out of theatre now, she's in the ward resting she'll be ok, dad's with her

Callumn hears this and rushes off towards the ward. Nick takes baby Katy off Rebecca.

Nick: Here let me take her off you...

Rebecca: (To Vicky) Are you okay darling?

Vicky doesn't respond, she stairs blankly towards the coffee machine.

Rebecca: Vicky?

Nick: We've had some bad news...well I say bad...

Rebecca: Oh heavens, what is it?

Nick: It's Kyle, he's dead...

Rebecca: Dead!?

Nick: Yeah, we don't know why, but he was caught up in the fire...

Rebecca sits down and grabs hold of Vicky who clings to her mother, and bursts into floods of tears. Nick looks worried and concerned about Vicky's state of mind, and emotional reaction to the death of her ex...

Siobhan
10-10-2007, 09:41
mmmmm does Vicky still love Kyle or is she really worried about Daniel

Bryan
10-10-2007, 19:28

Richard is sat beside Michelle in the ward, she begins to stir, getting up looking confused.

Michelle: What's happening? Where am I?

Richard: It's ok now, you're alright, you were in a fire...

Michelle: What!?

Callumn rushes into the ward, looking concerned for Michelle's state of health.

Callumn: Michelle! I came as soon as I heard, how are you!?

Michelle: Go away Callumn...

Callumn: Are you alright!?

Michelle: You made it perfectly clear you don't want to be with me anymore so you can piss off!

Richard: What do you mean Michelle?

Michelle: He's left me for Lauren Ashworth, he want's a divorce...

Richard: (To Callumn) Is this true!?

Callumn: Look, before you fly off the handle...

Richard: I can't believe the ordasity of you!

Callumn: Look does it really matter now!? What's important is Michelle's health!

Richard: You scumbag! How dare you treat my daughter like that, then pretend you care!

Callumn: I do care!

Richard: Yeah well you have a funny way of showing it! Now get out!

Callumn: Michelle...

Michelle: You heard him, just go Callumn, I don't want to hear it...

Disheartened, Callumn bites his lip and walks away. Richard grabs hold of Michelle's hand, seeing she is distressed.

Bryan
10-10-2007, 19:39
INT. TORBAY HOSPTIAL - NIGHT

Richard walks back into the waiting room, exhuasted. Simon and Tanya whisper between themselves, with Simon encouraging Tanya to go and speak to Richard. She gets up and walks towards him.

Tanya: How's she doing?

Richard: Yeah, she's going to be ok now, thank goodness...

Tanya: Look erm...I'm gonna go and stay at Simons for a while, until everything is sorted...

Richard: Oh right okay...

Tanya: Don't worry dad, everything will be okay, at least that bitch is gone now yeah?

Richard gives a breif smile, it soon fades. Tanya, Simon and Charlie head off. Richard sits down next to Rebecca, and runs his hands through his hair with stress.

Rebecca: I don't know what to say Richard...

Richard: Nor do I Rebecca, it's just too much to take in...

Rebecca: I just can't believe Hilary would have done this. Why? It's not like her...

Richard laughs to himself before facing Rebecca.

Richard: That's what she'd like everyone to think. But as it is she's been playing me since day one...

Rebecca: How do you mean?

Richard: She's been in league with that bloody Jared Ashworth, tried to con me out of thousands, even made me think I was loosing my mind!

Rebecca: Oh Richard! Why didn't you say anything to me sooner!?

Richard: I couldn't...I didn't know what you'd think of me...

Rebecca: Richard I've known you for over 30 years, I'd never think anything less of you, I would have been there for you...

She holds his hand in support.

Richard: She's left me heartbroken...humiliated...and now homeless...

Rebecca: You can stay with me for as long as it takes....

Richard: Thanks...

Rebecca: It may seem like your world is crashing down infront of you at the moment, but everything will be okay, do you hear me!? We'll all pull through this...

Richard: Thanks Rebecca...

Rebecca: You don't have to thank me, that's what friends are for...

Rebecca gives Richard a long supportive hug, he clings to her, and stares blankly into the distance, trying to come to terms with recent events.

Chloe O'brien
10-10-2007, 23:40

No Kath, Hilary set fire to Jenkins Manor before leaving, honestly can't you remember!? :D

Sorry it's been a hectic summer and I forgot about Hilary the bitch starting the fire. I thought vicky had knocked over a candlestick or something when she whacked Kyle. I'm paying attention NOW honest :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
10-10-2007, 23:58
INT. DONAGOONS HOUSE - DAY

Tanya is moving into Simon's place. She has her bags at the bottom of the stairs, with Simon beside her. Charlie then comes down the stairs.

Simon: Charlie, Tanya's staying here for a while..

Charlie: Cool! Finally someone mint!

Simon: What's that meant to mean?!

Charlie: Nothing...

Charlie heads back up the stairs. Tanya and Simon share a kiss.

Simon: God! How i've wanted to do that to you all day!

Tanya: Yeah, well, best to keep it to ourselves for now..

Simon: I don't see why not...

Tanya: You mean a lot to me Simon but i don't see the point in rushing things!

Simon: Fair enough, if it makes you happy, so does that mean you'll have your own room?

Tanya: Yeah but that doesn't mean i can't pop in and visit you in the night...

Simon: I'll hold you to that!

Tanya smiles at Simon and starts carrying her bags upstairs, to get unpacked. Simon has a smile on his face.

DaVeyWaVey
11-10-2007, 00:05
INT. MANSFIELDS HOUSE - DAY

Vicky heads into Daniel's bedroom and wakes him up.

Vicky: Daniel, i need to tell you something...it's something very sad, your dad has died..

Daniel: What? How?!

Vicky: He was in the fire at Uncle Nick's...

Daniel: What was he doing there?!

Vicky: I don't know, he probably wanted to talk to uncle Nick or me...

Daniel: But...but he can't be!

Vicky: I'm so sorry hunny, but he's gone!

Daniel: (crying) but i've only just got to know him!

Vicky: I know it's cruel, but life is full of tough things! They're there to test us, to make us stronger...

Daniel: (crying) I don't want to be strong! I want my dad!

Vicky holds him in her arms.

Vicky: I know, but your dad's in a better place now! He's probably up there flirting with the angels as we speak!

Daniel cries. Vicky looks at Daniel as she holds him, then wipes a tear from her eye..feeling guilty...

Siobhan
11-10-2007, 09:40
ah poor Daniel... he only got his dad back...
Nice to see Rebecca and richard together

Bryan
11-10-2007, 15:56
INT. MANSFIELD'S HOUSE - MORNING

The morning after at the Mansfield's. Rebecca, Nick and Vicky are sat in the living room, feeling deflated. Richard walks into the room, exhuasted, looking out of place in a 3 bed semi.

Rebecca: Ah Richard, did you sleep well?

Richard: No not really, I've got too much going on in my mind...

Rebecca: You want to take it easy or you'll make yourself ill..

Richard: I've got to sort out the house, and on top of that I've got the buisness to run!

Nick: Don't you worry about that, I'll head off to the office later and hire in a temp to take care of things...

Richard: I'm perfectly capabale of running my own buisness!

Nick: Rebecca's right, if you don't calm down you're gonna have a heart attack, just let the buisness run for itself for a bit...

Richard: Ok, but make sure you hire someone good, okay?

Nick: I'll get on to it as soon as me and Vicky get back from the mortury...

Rebecca: How did Daniel take it?

Vicky: Not very well, honestly mom I don't know how to handle it...

Rebecca: He'll be fine, we'll all be, we just need time to get over everything that has happened recently...

Nick: Will be able to keep an eye on him and Katy until we get back?

Rebecca: Of course...

Nick and Vicky say their goodbyes and head off out of the room. Rebecca pours Richard a cup of coffee.

Richard: What a 24 hours eh?

Rebecca: Whoever said life in devon was peaceful eh?

The pair sit in silence of a moment.

Richard: I don't think I can face going back to the manor on my own...

Rebecca: You didn't think I'd let you go back there alone did you? As soon as Vicky gets back we'll go up there and get the ball rolling, okay?

Richard smiles politley at Rebecca's kind offer of help.

Bryan
11-10-2007, 16:11
INT. BELLAMY HOUSE - NIGHT

Callumn walks into the kitchen at Bellamy House shirtless, with only a towel wrapped around his waste. Will looks unimpressed.

Will: Make yourself at home why don't you? :rolleyes:

Callumn: Thanks I will

Cockily Callumn walks over towards Lauren and tries to steal a peice of her toast, in a mood she moves the plate away from him and chooses to ignore him.

Callumn: Why the face ache?

Lauren: You know why, going to see that little scrubber in hospital...

Callumn: She's my wife Lauren!

Lauren: Not anymore, you've made my choice, it's me not her...

Callumn: I have a right to be concerned! I've been married to her for 4 years!

Lauren: She's not worth the attention, dried up old husk...

Will: Do you not think it's bad enough that you've stolen her husband!? At least show the woman some compassion! It's probably your fault she was drinking herself into an oblivion when the fire took place anyway!

Lauren: Oh shut it will you?

Will gets up, folds his paper in half, and leaves the room, giving them both dirty looks.

Callumn: For god's sake babe, how long you gonna keep up this twatty game?

Lauren: For as long as it takes. Just you remember who has the winning hand in this relationship....

Callumn: What are you saying?

Lauren: Keep pissing me off like that, and I'll walk right into the police station and tell them everything about Kate. So start showing me some godamn respect okay!?

Callumn bites his tongue, hating being told what to do. Lauren picks up his wallet and takes out his credit card.

Lauren: This will help build bridges...and you can cook me a nice meal tonight....oh and my favourite flowers are Pink Roses...

Lauren leaves the room, a devious smile on her face. Callumn begins to realise the gravity of the situation he has landed himself in.

DaVeyWaVey
11-10-2007, 19:47
INT. JENKINS MANOR - DAY

Richard walks around the remains of the manor, a devastated look on his face. Rebecca is standing, acting as a comfort for Richard.

Richard: This is heartbreaking! All the years i've lived here! All the memories!

Rebecca: They will never go away...

Richard: True, but neither will this! A lasting reminder of what that bitch did to this family, everyone she touches turns bad!

Rebecca: This is bricks and mortar! It can be replaced, give it a few months and it will be rebuilt, just like the Taylor family! You always come through, now shouldn't be any different...in a few months, you'll be asking who the hell is Hilary!

Richard: Do you think so?!

Rebecca: I know so! Now let's go back and get some lunch, then we'll get on the phone to the builders.

Rebecca puts on a positive smile for Richard. Richard smiles back weakly.

DaVeyWaVey
11-10-2007, 19:55
INT. MORTUARY - DAY

Nick and Vicky are at the mortuary, preparing to identify a body believed to be Kyle's.

Nick: You ready for this?

Vicky: Just about...i'm just trying my best to keep calm...

Nick: Everything's going to be alright, you just got to keep cool...we'll go in there, identify Kyle's body and then it'll be over! We can forget everything about Kyle Williams and get on with our lives!

Vicky: I just want to get this over with!

A man working at the mortuary walks over to the pair and directs them into a room. Nick and Vicky walk in nervously, seeing a bodybag before them.

Man: Are you ready?

Vicky takes a nervous gulp. Nick looks at Vicky, nervously.

Nick: Yeah we're ready...

The man unzips the bodybag to reveal the face of the body. Vicky looks at it, then breaks down into tears.

Vicky: (tearful) That's him...that is Kyle Williams..

Vicky turns to Nick and he comforts her. Suddenly the police walk in.

PC: Mr Taylor, Miss Mansfield, we'd like a word about Mr Williams' death..

Nick and Vicky both look at each other concerned.

Siobhan
12-10-2007, 09:23
uh oh!!!! did they do a post mortem and find the bump on his head????

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-10-2007, 10:07
As promised just read this (a day late but still) as i thought im rather confused but it is fantastic all the same

Bryan
12-10-2007, 13:55
INT. ANDREWS' HOUSE - DAY

The Andrews house is bustling. Val is sat at the kitchen table, spoon feeding Nathan his dinner. Claire and Emma are running around like headless chickens trying to get ready to go out.

Emma: Mom have you seen my stripey top!?

Val: It's in the wash...

Emma: But it's Tom's favourite!

Val: Well he'll just have to like you in something else, I haven't ironed it yet!

Claire rushes into the room, trying to put her jacket on.

Val: You're going to be late for work...

Claire: Yes...I know...bloody hair dryer wouldn't work...I look like a tramp!

Val: It's only work, not a cat walk...

Claire: You sure you're gonna be okay looking after Nathan!?

Val: Of course! Honestly it'll really come to something if I can't look after my own grandson!

Claire: Thanks mom, you're a legend...

Claire gives Val a kiss on the cheak before picking up her handbag and leaving.

Claire: Come on sis, don't want to be late for your hot date...

Emma: I'm coming! Bye mom!

Emma also gives Val a kiss, she hurries off after Claire, as the pair leave the house.

Val takes a deep breath, the house in silence, she looks over at baby Nathan.

Val: Looks like it's just you and me then matey.

The smile soon fades from Val's face, starting to feel alone...

Bryan
12-10-2007, 14:21
INT. MORTUARY - DAY

The police walk Nick and Vicky into a private room at the mortuary.

Nick: Look, what the hell is this about, me and my wife have been through enough trumour as it is the past 24 hours...

PC: Please, both of you, take a seat...

Nick and Vicky both sit down, looking slightly apprehensive.

PC: The post mortem shows that Mr Williams had a severe fracture to the head, do you anything about this?

Nick: No, why would I? As we've already said we had no idea he was even in the manor...

PC: So he got in all by himself?

Vicky: He broke in!

PC: How would you know if you weren't there?

Vicky: Well it's obvious isn't it? Besides it's not like he's ever respected the law...

PC: We understand that you didn't get on well with Mr Williams...

Nick: I wouldn't say that...

PC: He abducted your new born daughter Mr Taylor, I'd be pretty mad if I were in the same situation...

Vicky: We stayed on speaking terms, for my son Daniel's sake...

Nick: Look what are you getting at here!?

PC: We're just trying to establish how he got this injury...

Vicky: If has nothing to do with us! Maybe he hit it when he was fighting through the fire!

PC: Or maybe one of you two hit him...

Nick and Vicky look at one another, nervous at this intense interogation.

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-10-2007, 14:21
Awww Val is lonely :( good stuff dude - it's confusing but fantastic

Siobhan
12-10-2007, 14:31
well vicky let nick take the blame.. the police seem to think it was him!!!

Vickers, if you have time look over Season 1 and 2 of DS... it is fantastic and you won't be half as confused.. you will have it read in no time cause you will be glued to the script

DaVeyWaVey
12-10-2007, 20:33

Val is in the living room, staring at the chair that James used to sit in. She stares, pulling a weak smile, then looks at the picture of them happily together on the mantlepiece. Tears come into Val's eyes and she tries her best to overcome them. She heads over to the side cabinet where she picks up a bottle of vodka, and she gets a cup from the cupboard, and pours herself a drink...

DaVeyWaVey
12-10-2007, 20:39
INT. MORTUARY - DAY

PC: Or maybe one of you two hit him...

Nick and Vicky look at one another, nervous at this intense interogation.

Nick: Don't be so ridiculous! Can you even prove it?!

PC: If we had, we'd have you down the station, this is just an informal chat...

Nick: Well that means we can leave!

PC: If you want to look guilty...

Nick: Listen up! We have nothing to do with this! We know nothing about him, my wife is traumatised by this enough as it is, so if you don't mind...

PC: Fine...go...but we may have to speak to you further about this..

Nick and Vicky both nervously leave the room. The PC has his eyes fixed on the pair, looking at them both suspiciously.

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-10-2007, 21:52
Oh dear looks like the police are on to them. Great stuff, slightly less confused now Bry has talked me through some stuff but still have a while to go yet :lol:

Bryan
13-10-2007, 16:08
INT. STUART'S APARTMENT - DAY

A montage of Leah and Stuart, naked in the shower. The pair are having a steamy sex session, kissing one another passionatley, their hands over each other, unable to control their powerful lust for one another.

Craig: Leah...Leah!?

INTERCUT:

INT. HARVEY'S HOUSE - DAY

Leah wakes up, having been dreaming. Craig walks into the room carrying a tray of breakfast for her.

Craig: What you been dreaming about? You've got a smile as wide as Paignton Pier on you...

Leah: (Flustered) Oh erm nothing...

Craig: Breakfast in bed for you my darling...

Leah: What's this for?

Craig: Becuase I love you, that's why.

Craig leans in for a kiss before walking out of the room, Leah is left feeling guilty about her feelings for Stuart...

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-10-2007, 16:14
I feel more questions coming on now Bry :lol: fab stuff though

Bryan
13-10-2007, 16:34
EXT. MORTUARY - DAY

Nick and Vicky leave the mortuary and walk towards the car park, Vicky looks a nervous wreck.

Vicky: Jesus Christ Nick, it's all tit's up...

Nick: Vicky you need to get your act together!

Vicky: The police are on to us Nick! How can that be good!?

Nick: No they're not, it's just routine. They're trying to put the fighteners on us and force us into a confession...

Vicky: Maybe we should, becuase we did!

Nick: Yeah but they don't know it...and that's the way it stays from now on okay!?

Vicky: But Nick...

Nick: We have a baby to bring up and a wedding to sort out, now let's look to the future, yeah?

Nick and Vicky get into the car, Vicky feeling weak.

DaVeyWaVey
13-10-2007, 19:26
INT. BAYMOORE LEISURE CENTRE - DAY

Leah walks into the gym for work. She notices Stuart but pretends to not see him. She carries on walking, but then Stuart rushes over to her.

Stuart: Leah...

Leah: Leave me alone Stuart!

Stuart: You can't give me the brush off! Not after what happened last night..

Leah: Last night was a mistake Stuart! I shouldn't have let you kiss me.

Stuart: You didn't pull away..you wanted me too..

Leah: And now i'm telling you that i want nothing more ok?! So leave me alone, move on with your life ok?!

Stuart: I know it's what you want...

Leah's anger boils over.

Leah: Read my lips! Go away! Leave me alone!

Stuart: Fine..

Stuart walks off. Leah is left uneasy, unsure of her feelings.

DaVeyWaVey
13-10-2007, 19:31

Claire arrives home.

Claire: (shouting) Mom! Mom! Are you ok?

Claire peers round into the sitting room where she sees Val flat out on the floor with a bottle of vodka in her hands, snoring. Claire picks up Nathan.

Claire: (to self) Oh dear! What's mom gone and done now!?

She picks up the photo of James and puts it back on the shelf, then puts a blanket around Val. She looks at her mother as she leaves the room, increasingly concerned.

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-10-2007, 19:40
Even more confused now, but well done guys loving it :D

DaVeyWaVey
14-10-2007, 18:16
INT. ANDREWS' HOUSE - MORNING

Claire and Emma are in the kitchen talking about their mother.

Claire: I'm really worried about her Emma..i really don't know what we could do...

Emma: I shouldn't start ringing alarm bells 'till she's pouring the voddy in her cornflakes! She just needs a new man in her life..

Claire: It's not as easy as going out and just pulling! She was married to dad for 20 years! It's not easy to get over him!

Emma: No one says she has too! If mom's one thing, she's a survivor! She picks herself up and moves on with a smile on her face...i'm sure this will pass...

We cut to Val who is standing by the kitchen door. Val has been listening to their conversation from the outside.

DaVeyWaVey
14-10-2007, 18:21
INT. HARVEY'S HOUSE - MORNING

Leah comes down the stairs, where Craig is waiting at the bottom.

Craig: Well morning gorgeous..

Craig kisses Leah.

Craig: Happy birthday.

Leah: I hope you haven't made a big fuss...

Craig: Your half way through your 30s!

Leah: Don't remind me! I'm feeling older by the day..

Craig: It must be my maturity rubbing off on you!

Leah: So where's my present then?!

Craig pulls something out of his pocket. He presents her with a small box.

Leah: Jewellery?

Craig: No...

Intrigued, Leah opens the small box. There is a key inside.

Leah: What's this for?!

Craig grabs hold of Leah's hand.

Craig: Follow me..

Bryan
14-10-2007, 20:48
INT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE - DAY

Claire and Amy are behind the bar discussing Val's current situation.

Claire: I dunno Am', I'm just worried about her...

Amy: Of course you are, she's your mom, you're bound to be concerned...

Claire: Can't you take her out shopping for the day, cheer her up a bit?

Amy: Of course, but that's not gonna solve the problem, your mom has too much spare time on her hands, she needs to join a club or something...

All of a sudden Val walks into the pub, Claire tries to hush Amy from talking further, Val notices this.

Val: Oh I'm sorry should I just walk back out again whilst you two bitch about me...

Claire: Mom...

Val: No I heard you and Emma discussing MY life this morning, what right have you to judge me!?

Claire: We're just worried about you mom, all of us are...

Val: Well you've got nothing to be worried about okay!? I'm fine! So enough of the snide comments behind my back okay!?

Val storms out of the pub, leaving Claire and Amy feeling guilty for talking about her.

Bryan
14-10-2007, 20:55
EXT. DANIEL'S NIGHTCLUB - DAY

Craig leads Leah down the street and stops her outside Daniel's nightclub.

Craig: You can open your eyes now...

Leah: What am I look at?

Craig yanks down the for sale sign.

Craig: Every princess needs her palace, this is for you babe...

Leah: (Shocked) Craig I can't accept this off you...

Craig: Don't be so daft, I want you to have it...

Leah: But what about my job at the gym!?

Craig: You can tell Tanya bloody Taylor where to stick it, you are now the owner of Baymoore's one and only nightclub.

Leah: Oh Craig! I don't know what to say!

Craig: Well thank you for starters?

Overjoyed, Leah jumps into Craig's arms and the pair end up in a romantic embrace.

The camera cuts to the other side of the road as Stuart witnesses the scene infront of him, before driving off.

Siobhan
14-10-2007, 21:25
ah so Craig bailed Kyle out... he gets the club at long last!!! forgot about the whole stuart thing.. Great writing guys.. still loving it

Bryan
15-10-2007, 11:02
INT. ANDREWS' HOUSE - NIGHT

Val is sat in the living room, the end credits of Emmerdale are now on screen. She gets up, carrying her tray with her finished microwave meal on it. As she heads towards the door, Claire and Emma walk in.

Val: What's going on, I thought I was home alone tonight?

Emma: We're taking you out!

Val: Oh I don't know I wanted to stay in and watch the soaps...

Claire: We aren't taking no for an answer.

Val: I'm not in the mood girls...

Val walks over towards the drinks cabinet. Claire snatches the bottle off her.

Claire: You aint sitting in all night getting rat arsed again. If you want to drink, then you come out with us and do it at a bar!

Val: And what about Nathan eh? We can't just leave him on his own!

Claire: Amy's going to look after him for the night...

Val: You're not gonna take no for an answer are you?

Both: No!

Val: Ok I suppose a couple of drinks wont do any harm...

Val heads off upstairs to get dressed. Claire and Emma smiled at one another, pleased at their efforts.

Bryan
15-10-2007, 11:14

The pub is pretty heaving. Patrick and Amy are rushed off their feet.

Patrick: The sooner Vicky comes back the better, I can't believe how busy we are!

Amy: You'll have to fly solo in a bit, I've got to look after Nathan...

Patrick: Are you having a laugh woman!? Have you seen the ques!?

Amy: Sorry babe but I promised...

Patrick rolls his eyes at his wife's decision to leave him alone. The camera cuts to Sanjita and Iqbal who are having a quiet drink.

Iqbal: Hey come on, we came out to put a smile on your face, so let's see one eh?

Sanjita: There's not been much to smile about recently...

Iqbal: Well there should be, let's start looking to the positives...

As Iqbal says this one of the police detectives from the interview comes into the Red Rum and walks towards Iqbal. The pub falls silent.

Detective: Mr Singh, would you mind coming with us to the station, there has been some developments in the case...

Iqbal: what kind of developments!?

Detective: If you could just come with us...

Iqbal: No! I want to know what this is about!

Detective: The post mortem has lead us to believe that Kashmir Singh didn't jump off the quarry...

Sanjita: You what!?

Iqbal: Well this is rubbish! Dammit if you think I'm coming with you!

Detective:Fine then...Iqbal Singh I am arresting you on the suspicion of the murder of Kashmir Singh, you do not have to say anything, but anything you do say will be written down and may be something that you later rely on in court...

Sanjita: No! You can't do this! You've got it all wrong!

The police lead Iqbal out of the pub, Sanjita follows after him worried. As they all leave Andonis walks through the pub door, a smug grin on his face.

Siobhan
15-10-2007, 11:30
Can't believe that Adonis did that??? he wasn't even there so how would he know what happened???

DaVeyWaVey
15-10-2007, 20:29
INT. GAY BAR - NIGHT

Val and the girls walk into a gay bar.

Val: Oh my god! This is a gay bar! I love it!

Claire: Yeah...we knew you would..

Val: Oh it's like camp heaven! I love it!

Emma: Come on! Let's show these lot how to have a good time!

Val runs over to the bar, excited, to get the drinks in.

Emma: What have we let ourselves in for?!

Claire: Go on, it'll be a laugh! The main thing is we've got her out of the house and put a smile on her face!

Claire and Emma look over at their mother and see her laughing and joking with some gay men.

DaVeyWaVey
15-10-2007, 20:50
INT. PAIGNTON POLICE STATION - NIGHT

Sanjita is pacing the waiting room looking worried. Andonis is also in the room.

Sanjita: Oh god!

Andonis: Guilty conscience?!

Sanjita: Of course not! We've done nothing wrong!

Andonis: That's not what the police seem to think...

The scene cuts to the interview room with the detective questioning Iqbal.

Detective: What we would like to know Mr Singh is how your DNA is in Kash's fingernails?!

Iqbal: Because he was strangling me.

Detective: Funny how you never mentioned this before...

Iqbal: I didn’t see how it was relevant, I told you he jumped, you don’t know the events leading up to it!

Detective: Yes we do, if you want to be cleared of this...

Iqbal: When I got to the quarry he had Sanjita in the car and was gassing her to death, I smashed the window and dragged her out, he came at me and began to strangle me, Sanjita tried to stop him, he hit her and punched me in the stomach, he dangled her off the edge of the quarry I dragged her away, and then I told him to look at what he’d done, the damage and hurt he’d caused to everyone, this wasn’t him, I told him to leave us alone and start afresh somewhere else...

Detective: Then what?

Iqbal: He turned away from us and jumped!

Detective: Why should I believe this?! The DNA could have got there from him grabbing onto you for dear life before you pushed him!

Iqbal: For christ's sake! He's a mental man! He tried to kill Sanjita and his son before, he's a violent rapist! He broke out of a psychiatric hospital for christ sake!

The interview room door opens and an officer comes in with some documents. The detective looks at them.

Detective: The psychiatrists seem to agree with you, "mentally unbalanced, suicidal tendencies"..

Iqbal: What are you saying?!

Detective: I have no choice but to let you go..

bakedbean
15-10-2007, 21:59
I hope Val doesnt end up doing anything stupid. At last Criags back wonder what the evil sod will do when he finds out about his missues feelings for another man???

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-10-2007, 09:43
Fab stuff, loving it, still a bit confused but im getting there :D

Siobhan
16-10-2007, 09:43
Kash was a whole lot of crazy and I am glad nobody got blame for his death...

Bryan
16-10-2007, 10:38
INT. GAY BAR - NIGHT

Val is on the dance floor, clealry drunk. She is doing the YMCA with a bunch of gay men. From a distance Emma is in hysterics at her mother's antics. Claire walks over to Val.

Claire: Come on mom, we've gotta go now...

Val: What!? No way! The night is young darling!

Claire: Mom it's nearly 1 o clock!

Val: Stop being such a spoil sport!

Val picks up her drink and downs it in one.

Claire: Well me and Emma are going, will you be alright getting a cab later?

Val: Of couuuurse I will! Don't worry!

Claire walks off, slightly concerned, Emma walks over to her.

Emma: Look at her, I haven't seen her have so much fun in ages, she's gonna be fine...

The pair leave, just as Val starts to dance flirtatiously with one of the men.

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-10-2007, 10:40
Oh dear, i sense something bad will happen

Bryan
16-10-2007, 10:52
INT. PAIGNTON POLICE STATION - NIGHT

Iqbal walks out of the interview room, a free man. Sanjita runs over to him and hugs him with relief. Andonis has a look of venom on his face.

Andonis: I can't believe it! Is this some kind of joke or something!?

Iqbal: No they let me go, because I was telling the truth Andonis...you're dad comitted suicide...

Andonis: Never! I wont believe it!

Sanjita: You best had believe it, becuase this family needs to move on!

Andonis: You can't just expect me to forget about this!

Iqbal: We're not saying you can't grieve for your dad, but you have to get this ridiculous notion out of your head! We weren't responsible for his death!

Andonis shakes his head and storms out of the station.

Sanjita: It doesn't seem right lying to him...

Iqbal: We haven't got much of a choice have we?

Sanjita: I know but...

Iqbal: Like you just said this family need to move on. We don't speakl of this anymore okay!? Kash is gone now, it's over, we're free now...

Sanjita gives a breif smile of postivity.

Iqbal: Come on, let's go home...

Sanjita grabs hold of Iqbal's hand, and the pair head off out of the station together.

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-10-2007, 16:41
Okay bit confused about these two, think i need to ask more questions but fabby stuff

DaVeyWaVey
16-10-2007, 19:52
INT. GAY BAR - NIGHT

Val is doing the Macarena. She suddenly stumbles over and a guy called Gavin helps her back up.

Gavin: Don't you think you've had enough to drink?!

Val: Probably! But one more won't harm!

Gavin: Where do you live?

Val: Are you coming onto me young man!?

Gavin: I'm in a gay bar...what do you think?!

Val: Oh you're a gay! Oh i love the gay!

Val gives Gavin a big hug.

Gavin: Can I get you a cab home or something?

Val: Oh would you love?! That would be brilliant!

Gavin: Come on...let's get you in a cab..

DaVeyWaVey
16-10-2007, 19:59

Stuart is drinking with Jon and Mandy in the pub.

Stuart: So what do you think of the new owner of the nightclub?

Jon: I didn't realise it had been bought..

Stuart: Looks like Craig's bought it for Leah..

Mandy: Expensive birthday present...

Stuart: It's her birthday?

Mandy: Yeah, not that I care anymore...

Jon: (sarcastic) This is great! Just what we need! The jewel in his crown! How long before he starts dealing his drugs in there?! Kids ODing left right and centre!

Mandy: Don't get involved!

Jon: Sorry Mand', but i've got to say something to him about it..

Stuart has a devious look on his face, pleased that he's stirring up some trouble for Craig.

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-10-2007, 20:57
Ohhh fabby, wonder what will happen

Siobhan
17-10-2007, 09:51
fantastic..... jon and craig going head to head...
great work guys

bakedbean
17-10-2007, 16:29
Oh god i think Vals making a huge mistake could she be raped??? Or have i got it completley wrong???

Siobhan
17-10-2007, 16:32
Oh god i think Vals making a huge mistake could she be raped??? Or have i got it completley wrong???

I reckon she will be come a gay icon like Kylie or lesbian :lol::lol::lol:

Bryan
17-10-2007, 16:57
INT. DANIEL'S NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Craig and Leah are inside the club, walking around and checking the place out.

Leah: How did you manage to buy this?

Craig: Kyle was in a tricky situation so he sold it to me.

Leah: This best have not been a repeat performance of what you did to the Singhs...

Craig: I swear it's all above board and lefit, he needed money for his bail, so he sold me this place at a discount price.

Leah: The decor's alright...

Craig: What are you gonna call the place?

Leah: I quite like the name Saphhire...

Craig: I'll get on to the sign makers later, if we sort evrything out we could have this place re-opended by the end of the month...

Jon: Not if I have anything to to do with it...

Craig and Leah turn around to see Jon in the doorway, looking moody and meaning buisness.

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-10-2007, 17:03
Oh dear, sounds like trouble ahead, fab stuff :D

Bryan
17-10-2007, 17:04
EXT. GAY BAR - NIGHT

Val and Gavin walk out of the club and flag up a taxi. As they walk across the pavement someone rushes up to them and grabs Val's handbag.

Val screams and tries to resist, but the force of the mugger sends her to the floor. Gavin chases after the mugger, and corners him down an alleyway.

Gavin: Give that handbag back!

The mugger drops the bag and barges past Gavin, rushing off into the distance. Gavin picks up the handbag and returns to a shaken Val.

Val: Oh thank god, you got it back!

Gavin: Are you alright?

Val: Yeah, just a bit shaken, god you're my night in shining armour...

The taxi driver beeps his horn with impatience. Gavin walks Val over to the taxi and opens the door for her.

Gavin: Come on, in you get...

Val: Do you want to come back to mine for coffee?

Gavin: I've told you already...I'm gay...

Val: So is half the world!

Gavin: I really should be getting home...

Val: Maybe in another lifetime eh? :rolleyes:

Gavin: Maybe...Bye Val...

Gavin closes the door to the taxi, as it drives off she looks back at Gavin.

Bryan
17-10-2007, 17:08
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/gavin.jpg

Gavin Richards (Jason Donavon)

Born in Australia, Gavin is a gay hairdresser who is now living in Devon. Val firsts meet's Gavin by chance in a gay bar, and the pair soon become good friends. Gavin is not your "typical gay", he is very introvert and modest, and doesn't conform to the general gay stereotype. He is calm and collected, down to earth and reasonable, the chalk to Val's cheese.

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-10-2007, 17:14
Ohhh sounds like a good bloke, looking foward to seeing him more

Siobhan
17-10-2007, 17:29
love Gavin.... hope he sticks around

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2007, 22:11

Jon: Not if I have anything to to do with it...

Craig and Leah turn around to see Jon in the doorway, looking moody and meaning buisness.

Jon: I bet you feel like the cat that got the cream lapping up this place!

Craig: Oh don’t come around here giving the big shot, your just miffed off that I snapped this place up before you did!

Jon: Knowing you it wasn't entirely legal or moral...

Leah: Is there a point to all this?

Jon: I live around here now, and I don’t want to see this area go down because of Craig owning this place, I can see you turning this into a right little den of inquity, running your whores and your drug muels from here, I won't stand for it!

Leah: Well you don’t have to worry, because I’m in charge of this place, and I’m not gonna let him!

Jon: (smirking) Hiding behind a woman are you Craig?! Well i hope you're right Leah and you can keep this place clean of his filth!

Craig: Is that it?! Lecture over?!

Jon: I would say it's been a pleasure...but, well..

Jon leaves.

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2007, 22:17

Leah: (angry) For goodness sake! I can't believe him! Jon thinks he can come in here and tell us both what to do!

Craig: He needs putting down a peg or two...

Leah: Yeah and i don't want you being involved in it ok!? You promised me no more funny business!

Craig: Old habits die hard darling...

Leah: They best be six foot under do you hear?! I meant what I said to Jon, you’ve brought this place for me and I don’t want you having any funny business here, do you understand me?!

Craig: Of course! Christ, you do a good deed by buying your girlfriend a club and this is the thanks you get?!

Leah: I'm grateful and I don't know how lucky I am to have you sometimes! :)

Leah hugs Craig and kisses him.

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2007, 22:52
How long will it be before Craig is involved with dodgy dealings again.

Bryan
18-10-2007, 19:48
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - MORNING

Val walks into the kitchen, with a clear hangover. Emma and Claire can't resist teasing her.

Emma: (Shouts) You alright mom!?

Val: Keep the noise down...

Claire: Wild night eh mom?

Val: You could say that...

Emma: Did you pull mom?

Claire: It was a gay bar, how would she!?

Val: No i went one better and found myself a very good friend...

Emma: Gay?

Val: Sadly. But if he wasn't, I'd marry him like a shot...

Claire: You've only known him a night!

Val: You didn't see him girls, he was a hunk! My knight in shining armour...

Emma: Did you get his number?

Val: No...I suppose we shall never meet again...oh well.

Val puts a dissovable apsirin into a glass of water, looking at herself breifly in the reflection of the toaster.

Val: I'm going back to bed...

Bryan
18-10-2007, 19:55
EXT. INT/ MANSFIELD'S HOUSE - MORNING

Richard and Michelle get out of the car and walk towards Rebecca's. Val comes out of her house, dressed in her nighty, evidently she wants the gossip.

Val: You alright 'Chelle!?

Richard: She's fine thanks Val...

Val: It's terrible what happened, have you got any ideas who did it?

Richard: No

Val: Was it Hilary? Becuase I haven't seen her since all this kicked off, have you two had a falling out or something?

Richard: Keep your snout out for once in your bloody life Val!

Val: Here now, don't take things out on me! You forget that I've been in the same position! I lost my buisness becuase of a fire! A fire that your daughter caused incidently!

Richard: It was a rented hairdressers!

Val: It was my livliehood!

Richard: And none of your family were trapped in there, so shut up! Okay!?

Richard and Michelle enter Rebecca's house and slam the door. Val is lost for words, offended by the brush off.

DaVeyWaVey
18-10-2007, 21:13
INT/EXT. BAYMOORE B&B - DAY

Gavin is at the B&B.

Mandy: I'm sorry but there are no vacancies..

Gavin: Ok...well thanks anyway...

Gavin leaves the B&B and bumps into Val.

Val: Gavin! What are you doing round here?!

Gavin: Well i found my boyfriend in bed with a pole dancer...so i decided to leave him, and i'm just looking for somewhere to stay..

Val: You can stay at mine!

Gavin: Really?!

Val: Yeah it would be a pleasure!

Gavin: I wouldn't want to intrude...you barely know me!

Val: It's the least I could do after your heroics last night! It'll be fun!

Gavin: Thanks Val. :)

Val and Gavin head off to the Andrews.

DaVeyWaVey
18-10-2007, 21:21
INT. MANSFIELD'S HOUSE - DAY

Richard and Rebecca settle Michelle down on the sofa.

Richard: Are you sure your feeling ok?

Michelle: Yes i'm fine really, there is no need to fuss over me!

Richard: I still can't believe the cheek and ordasity of that Andrews woman!

Nick: Well people are going to be gossiping dad, maybe we should tell them..

Richard: Why should we?! It's got bugger all to do with them!

Rebecca: I agree with Nick, something has to be said or they are going to start spreading untrue rumours! Hilary's dissapearance won't go unnoticed!

Richard: As if I have enough to deal with! My main priority is Michelle's health at the moment..

Michelle: I'm fine! I agree with the others dad, we all need to go to the Rum tonight, tell the truth and stand united!

Siobhan
19-10-2007, 10:28
bring on the Red rum scene!!:cheer:
Val living with Gavin.. now I can see this as the true odd couple... :rotfl:

Bryan
19-10-2007, 13:08
INT. BAYMOORE B&B - MORNING

Mandy is the dining room cleaning up the tables from breakfast. Jon walks into the room, clealry in a bad mood.

Mandy: Could have done with a hand at breakfast...

Jon: I wasn't in the mood to make small talk to pensioners about the joys of Torbay...

Mandy: Well it's your own fault, I told you not to have a go at Craig! Why can't you just leave it eh?

Jon: I can't help it...he just...riles me up...something has to be said..

Mandy: Why don't you leave someone else to do it? It's not worth the hassle Jon, just stay well clear of him and then he can't touch us...

Jon: I'm not scared of him...

Mandy: Neither am I but don't you understand> Every time you argue with him or rise to something he's done, that connection remains! Drop it and we can live a much better life!

Jon: I suppose...

Mandy: Do you promise me?

Jon nods his head and walks towards Mandy, the pair hug.

Bryan
19-10-2007, 13:45
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - DAY

Val and Gavin walk into the living room, where Claire and Emma are sat watching Gavin

Val: Girls, I'd like you all to meet Gavin...

Claire: Wow the infamous Gavin, we've heard a lot about you...

Gavin: Nothing bad I hope...

Emma: Far from it, she's been singing your praises, how you saved her in her hour of need...

Gavin: Oh it was nothing really...

Val: Oh don't be so modest...come and have a look at the kitchen...

Claire: Why would he want to see the kitchen?

Val: Because he needs a place to stay, and I've offered him a room here...

Before the girls can reply, Val has dragged him into the kitchen.

Val: Oh this is going to be so great! We can watch the soaps together, go out on the pull, go clothes shopping...

Gavin: Wait a minute, I might be gay but I'm not like that...

Val looks immediatley disheartened by this.

Gavin: Look maybe I should just go...

Val: Nonsence! I can't stand camp men anyway, there's only room for one diva in this household and that's me...

Gavin: Val...

Val: You're a guest in my house for as long as you want, I'm sure we'll get along like a house on fire! Now come and have a look at the gorgeous drapes in my bedroom!

Val grabs Gavin by the hand and leads him upstairs, he feels uneasy at the whole situation.

DaVeyWaVey
19-10-2007, 17:50
EXT. BAYMOORE LEISURE CENTRE - DAY

Tanya is walking outside when Leah comes up to her.

Leah: I want a word..

Tanya: Can it wait? We've got a lot on our plates, what with the fire and everything!

Leah: I just wanted to let you know that i'm quitting my job at the gym..

Tanya: You what?!

Leah: Craig's bought me the club, so you know...

Tanya: And you leave us in the lurch!

Leah: I'm sorry.

Tanya: Sorry's not good enough! If you're expecting pay up, now you can whistle for it!

Leah: I don't really care anymore Tanya...

Leah walks away and her phone bleeps. She gets her phone out of her pocket and realises that Stuart has sent her a text. It reads "Happy birthday sexy" Leah rolls her eyes and deletes it.

Stuart: Deleting my message? I'm hurt!

Leah turns around to see Stuart with a bag, a bunch of flowers and a smile on his face.

Stuart: Happy belated birthday. :)

DaVeyWaVey
19-10-2007, 17:57
INT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE - EVENING

The Taylors enter the Red Rum. The pub falls silent.

Richard: Well go on then! Continue your gossips! If you've got anything to say about my family, then please continue...

Amy: How are they doing?

Richard: Not well, not well at all and we can do without the whole lot of you passing judgements when you don't know the whole story!

Val: Well perhaps if you told us instead of keeping us all in the dark...

Richard: Fine! You really want to know the truth? Hilary has left Baymoore, she was a devious vindictive little cow who did many a nasty thing, and before she left she set fire to my home, killing Kyle and nearly killing Michelle, so please now you know the truth just leave us all be, gossip about someone else, because we can do without it!

Richard storms out of the Red Rum. Rebecca follows him.

Bryan
20-10-2007, 14:11
EXT. BAYMOORE LESUIRE CENTRE - DAY

Leah turns around to see Stuart with a bag, a bunch of flowers and a smile on his face.

Stuart: Happy belated birthday.

Leah: What are you playing at!?

Stuart: Giving you some flowers for your birthday...

Leah: And what if someone sees!? Or didn't you consider that!?

Stuart: So what if they do?

Leah, in a furious rage, throws the flowers in the nearest bin.

Stuart: They cost me a fortune!

Leah: How did you even know it was my birthday!?

Stuart: I have my sources. Here, this is your main present...

Leah opens the gift wrapped box, to reveal an expensive necklace.

Leah: You think you can win me around with 24 carrot gold!?

Stuart: Well I could hardly buy you a club now could I!?

Leah: Don't you dare bring Craig into this!

Leah throws the necklace into the road, where a car drives by and flattens it.

Stuart: Jesus Christ Leah! I had that specially engraved for you!

Leah: I don't care Stuart! Infact I just wish you'd drop it and leave me alone! I've made my choice, it's Craig, not you. Now leave me alone, unless you want me to tell Craig what you've been doing...

Stuart: Fine, tell him, but our attraction isn't a one way thing Leah...

Leah: There is no attraction! The sooner you realise that the better!

Stuart: Fine if that's how you want it...I'm gone.

Stuart pushes past Leah and walks towards his car. Leah is left fuming.

Bryan
20-10-2007, 14:24

The pub is filled with gossip following Richard's shock anouncement to everyone.

Lauren: Well who'd have thought it, that wicked old witch gave them the two fingers...

Will notices Michelle sitting at the bar alone, he walks over to her.

Will: Hiya 'Chelle, how you doing?

Michelle: Not too bad thanks...

Will: Do you want another drink, you look like you could do with one...

Michelle: I'd best not, I only came out of hospital today...

Will: Look I know it's not much consolation, but I just wanted to apologise for my sister, with Callumn and everything...

Michelle: Don't be, you can't help that she's a devious cow...

Will: I don't encourage it, I've told her my views on it.

Michelle: Thanks, I appreciate it. But she's welcome to him now, I'm best off without him...

Will: Onwards and upwards eh?

Michelle: There's a long way to go before I'm happy again...

Will: Well next time you're down, give me a call and I'll take you out...

Michelle: Oh I don't know about that...the whole Taylor/Ashworth thing...

Will: Does the feud really bother you?

Michelle: No, but...

Will: Same here...look if two people can't have a meal without drama kicking off then what's the world coming to?

Will hands her his buisness card.

Will: My number's on there. You take care now...

Will walks off. Michelle looks at the card, and gives a breif smile of hope.

DaVeyWaVey
20-10-2007, 17:11
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - EVENING

Val and Gavin are sitting in the living room.

Val: Not going out tonight?

Gavin: Nah, i am going to stay in and relax, all the energy has gone out of me from unpacking!

Val gets out a bottle of wine and pours Gavin a glass.

Val: What brought you to the UK then?

Gavin: My boyfriend would you believe! I was a waiter..i met him at a restaurant, served him one night, and i dunno...it was like love at first sight, we both fell in love but i suppose it wasn't meant to be...anyway, what about you? You don't appear to be the typical spinster!

Val: I was married for 20 years...his name was James...i can still remember the day when I met him...as if it was yesterday, we just gazed into each other's eyes and i knew, i just knew he was the one and i swear he felt the same...he was a policeman..

Gavin: What happened?

Val: He died in a hit and run....not so long ago..When you've been married for 20 years and one day, the person you love is just taken away from you, it's horrible...i can't even begin to describe it...but i'll keep the memories me and James both had together and cherish them until the day I die..

Gavin: Oh Val! I'm so sorry!

Val: Don't be! I've come to terms with it, i'll find someone else eventually but at the moment, i'm enjoying life and focusing on friends.

Gavin: I'll toast to that!

Val smiles.

DaVeyWaVey
20-10-2007, 17:18
INT. SINGH'S HOUSE - EVENING

Iqbal enters the living room where he sees Andonis reading a magazine.

Iqbal: I was just wondering if you needed any help arranging the funeral..

Andonis: What do you care?!

Iqbal: He was my brother!

Andonis: That didn't stop you stealing his wife and making his life hell did it?!

Iqbal: I know you don't think much of me, but you need to take off the rose tinted glasses, your dad was no shrinking violet!

Andonis: Is that all?

Iqbal leaves the living room where Sanjita confronts him in the hallway.

Sanjita: What are you playing at offering to help with Kash's funeral after all Kash did to us?!

Iqbal: We can't leave it all down to Andonis..

Sanjita: Yeah well, i don't want anything to do with it and nor would you if you had your head switched on!

Andonis calls his Gran.

Bryan
21-10-2007, 12:47
Welcome...The Newmans

Baymoore's first family to join in one go since the show began. From South East London the family move in to the Bachelor Boys Old house.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/th_jacqui.jpg

Jacqui Newman (Josie Lawrence)

Jacqui is the back-bone of the Newman family, she has had to hold the family together during the tough times when Paul wasn’t there. Jacqui is selfless, raising 3 children that aren’t hers. Jacqui can be a loyal friend or a feisty enemy, she will stop at nothing to protect her family.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/th_paul.jpg

Paul Newman (Daniel Ryan)

Paul is the main man of the house, but no means the one in control. It is clear that Paul has been through a major ordeal in the past years, and this has taken it’s toll on him, he’s on the brink of depression, and without Jacqui he’d fall apart. Paul and the family are hiding some dark secrets that would blow Baymoore apart if discovered.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/th_Luke.jpg

Luke Newman (Luke Roberts)

Despite being a heartthrob Luke has taken on the role of a father figure to younger siblings Scott and Hannah, due to some family tragedies in the past. Luke is loyal to his family, kind hearted and sensible: the perfect catch, but who will be his perfect woman?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/th_scott.jpg

Scott Newman (Andrew Moss)

Scott is a real womaniser and typical lads lad. Just like his sister Scott is a love them and leave them sort, and is guaranteed to break some hearts in Baymoore.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/th_Hannah.jpg

Hannah Newman (April Pearson)

Three words to describe Hannah: Materialistic, Shallow & Heartbreaker. Hannah is daddy’s little princess, spoilt to the core, she loves her clothes and make up and is a good time party girl, friends with everyone, and sure can party. Hannah resents her parents decision to come down to Devon, she misses all her friends and the city life.

Bryan
21-10-2007, 13:15
EXT. ELMCROFT WAY - MORNING

Everywhere is silent until a battered Vauxhall Corsa speeds through the village. The Kaise Cheifs "I predict a riot" is blasting out of the sound system at top volume.

A minute later, the car is followed by a large removal van, both pull up in Elmcroft way, outside the old Bachelor Boys house.

Paul Newman gets out of the removal van and marches over to the car.

Paul: Will you turn that bloody racket down! People are trying to sleep!

In the car sits Scott, who is behind the wheel. And in the passenger seat Hannah, i pod on full blast, arms folded, a moody look on her face.

Scott: That's not a Racket, it's the Kaiser Cheifs...

Paul: I don't care if it's the bloody Beatles, we don't want the nighbours thinking we're a bunch of rowdy thugs. Now come on, help me and your mother unload.

Paul, Scott and Hannah walk towards the back of the removal van where Jacqui is already placing boxes onto the pavement.

Paul: Here love, let us do that, you get the door opened...

Jacqui: Just becuase I'm a woman don't mean I can't lift a few boxes

Paul: Fine, I wont argue with that, Scott get the kettle on for us will you?

Hannah is on her phone texting, Jacqui grabs the phone from her.

Hannah: Hey! What you playing at!?

Jacqui: We've got stuff that needs moving if you haven't noticed...

Hannah: And!?

Jacqui: So give us a bloody hand, come on!

Val and Emma, stand outside thier front door looking over at the new arrivals.

Emma: Well they seem like an intresting bunch...

Val: Yeah, that mom dresses like a bit of a tart...

Emma looks at Val up and done, checking out her mother's dress sense, as if suggesting she's a hipocrit.

DaVeyWaVey
21-10-2007, 19:24

Vicky walks into the kitchen where Rebecca is making some breakfast.

Vicky: You know it's Kyle's funeral today...well, i think i should go...

Rebecca: Really? After all he's done to you?!

Vicky: I don't know...someone has to be there for Daniel, and besides, Kyle was a big part of my life once!

Rebecca: Times have changed...your with Nick now...

Vicky: I know that, it's just...I feel I should go!

Rebecca: If it's going to make you feel better, then it has to be done..

DaVeyWaVey
21-10-2007, 19:34
EXT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE - DAY

Hannah is walking down the street in just a bikini and sarong. The locals are immediately drawn to her, some staring and some looking in disbelief. Andonis sees Hannah and is clearly stunned by her image. He rushes over to her.

Andonis: Oh erm...hey...hi...i'm Andonis...

Hannah gives Andonis a confident smile.

Hannah: Well hello...i'm Hannah...me and my family have just moved in, can't say i'm very pleased with the area so far!

Hannah looks around at the area with a disgusted look on her face.

Hannah: Anyway what is there to do around here?!

Andonis: Well there is the beach...which is pretty near here..

Hannah: Good! Show me the way...

Hannah whops off her sarong and reveals a bikini. As she does this, the Bachelor Boys walk out of the Red Rum and spot Hannah immediately.

Chris: (to Hannah) Well...well...alright darlin'..

Hannah laughs dissaprovingly.

Hannah: I prefer my men without a pension!

Tom and Romeo laugh at this putdown. Hannah walks off with Andonis by her side, a confident smile on her face.

Siobhan
21-10-2007, 21:09
wahey... new family... I can see a kick off between Jacqui and Val.... that will be the cat fight of the century..

Well done guys.. still loving this

Chloe O'brien
21-10-2007, 21:42
Ha! Val saying Jacqui looks like a tart. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

bakedbean
21-10-2007, 22:56
My my what another week its been in Baymore keep it coming please.

Bryan
22-10-2007, 13:10
INT. CEMETARY - DAY

Vicky and Daniel arrive at Kyle's funeral, a group of mourners are waiting outside the church. Daniel runs over to his grandparents - Kyle's parents - Geoff and Marian.

Daniel: Grandad!

Geoff gives Daniel a big hug. Vicky walks towards them, uneasy. They are cleary frosty with her.

Marian: Vicky...

Vicky: Look let's just stay civil for today okay? For Daniel's sake...

Marian: Civil? My son died becuase of you...

Vicky: I did nothing!

Marian: You brought him to Baymoore! He had notions of winning you back! If he'd have stayed clear of you, and that fancy mansion then he'd still be here now.

Vicky: If he hadn't come back you wouldn't have known about your grandchild, so I think you should shut up, okay!?

Geoff: Yes Marian, just leave it ok...just let it lye...

Marian: How are you darling?

Daniel: I'm ok thanks...

Marian: It must have come as an awful shock to you...

Vicky: That's enough, you're upsetting him.

Geoff: You know you can come and stop with us anytime you like 'son.

Vicky: I don't think so somehow...

Marian: You have no right to deprive us of seeing our grandson!

Vicky: You just watch me. Your son was the worst thing to ever happen to me. We've come here to bury him and that's it. The sooner he's out of our lives the better as far as I'm concerned.

Geoff and Marian are infuriated by Vicky's stern words.

Bryan
22-10-2007, 13:19
EXT. NEWMAN'S HOUSE - DAY

Jacqui is brining some boxes into the house, all of a sudden Val appears out of nowhere, in hope of making conversation.

Val: Hiya! I'm Val!

Jacuqi: Hi...

Val: I'm your next door neighbour! So yeah cup of sugar and all that! :D

Jacqui: Thanks...

It is clear Jacqui doesnt want to make conversation with Val.

Val: Are you from London!?

Jacqui: Yeah, West End...

Val: Oh my god! Same here!

Jacqui: Small world :rolleyes:

Val: Do you want anything carrying in?

Jacqui: No thanks, I can manage...

Val: Ok well if you want anything I'm only a door awa...

Before Val can finish her sentance Jacqui has gone inside and closed the door on her.

DaVeyWaVey
22-10-2007, 21:47

Nick walks into the house where he sees that Rebecca is rushed off her feet, trying to change Katy's nappy whilst on the phone.

Nick: Where's Vicky?

Rebecca: She's gone to Kyle's funeral, I'd have thought she told you...

Nick rushes out of the house, leaving Rebecca to change Katy's nappy.

DaVeyWaVey
22-10-2007, 21:53
INT. NEWMAN'S HOUSE - DAY

Jacqui and Paul are in the kitchen, talking about Val.

Paul: You should really try and integrate with the neighbours..

Jacqui: The less talk, the better protected we are!

They are unpacking. Jacqui suddenly takes a picture out of the family, with Lucy on it, she rubs her finger over her affectionately. Paul notices and goes over to her where he gives her a hug.

Jacqui: I miss her so much Paul..

Paul: We all do, but we need to move on love..

Jacqui: It's not as easy as that! I just can't forget about her!

Paul: I'm not saying you have too, but this is a fresh start, we need to look to the future.

Jacqui: I suppose so..

Jacqui puts the photo down and we are left with a close up of it.

Chloe O'brien
22-10-2007, 22:25
OOh what shady past are the new neighbours hiding???

Siobhan
23-10-2007, 09:58
OOh what shady past are the new neighbours hiding???

I am wondering the same Kath... and who is Lucy????

Bryan
23-10-2007, 10:35
EXT. BAYMOORE BEACH - DAY

Hannah and Andonis are lying on the beach, Hannah has her eyes closed, taking in the sun. Andonis is perving on her perfect body.

Hannah: If life always this dull in Devon?

Andonis: If only, there's always something happening...

Hannah: Like?

Andonis: Nah, you wouldn't want to know...

Hannah: Oh go on, you've got me intrigued now.

Andonis: Let's just say my dad got murdered by my uncle..

Hannah: Oh my god!

Andonis:who is shacked up with my mom, and his neice, my half sister, is actually his daughter...

Hannah: God it sounds like something out of Hollyoaks...

Andonis: I bet it's ten times better than life in London.

Hannah looks slightly uncomfortable as he says this.

Andonis: So how come you moved down here then?

Hannah: It's kind of awkard...

Andonis: Go on, try me...

Hannah: (Hesitant) We just had to move away...had some trouble in London...

Andonis: What kind of trouble?

Before she can answer Jacqui is marching over to her, screaming her name.

Jacqui: Hannah! Get yourself over here right now!

Hannah: Oh get lost Jacqui!

Jacqui: Don't you dare embarass yourself like this!

Hannah: You're the embarassment here! Gassing off like Jade Goodey!

Jacqui forcfully grabs Hannah and drags her away fromt the beach.

Hannah: Get the hell off me!

Jacqui: You're coming home, now!

Andonis looks on at the scene, worried, she lip reads "see you soon".

Bryan
23-10-2007, 10:43
EXT. CEMETARY - DAY

The mourners are all stood around the graveside as the vicar reads a passage from the bible. Nick speeds into the cemtary, get out the car and storms over to Vicky.

He grabs Vicky, who turns around.

Nick: What the hell are you playing at!?

Vicky: I could ask the same about you!

Nick walks Vicky away from the graveside as they whisper an argument to one another.

Nick: Why are you here!?

Vicky: For Daniel...

Nick: His Grandparents could have taken him!

Vicky: D'ya think I trust them with him!? Besides...

Nick: Besides what!?

Vicky: I wanted to come...

Nick: Why!? That man caused you and me nothing but total misery!

Vicky: He was a part of my life Nick!

Nick: And so am I! Get over him, you're with me now!

Vicky: Oh don't be so stupid Nick, I just want some closure, it's not a big deal!

Nick: It is to me!

Vicky: I cared for him once!

Nick: Yeah and then you hated him! What a hiporcit, you kill him then show up at his funeral!?

Daniel: She what?

Nick and Vicky freeze on the spot, looks of horror on their faces. They turn to see that Daniel is standing beside them, having overheard the conversation...

Siobhan
23-10-2007, 10:48
:eek::eek: OMG Daniel heard it all.. What will he do??? come on guys.. I need more now!!!!!

bakedbean
23-10-2007, 16:12
Oh friction between Jacqui and Val already this is brilliant bring on the war.

DaVeyWaVey
23-10-2007, 22:15

Scott enters the pub and goes to the bar.

Scott: (to Amy) Can I have a pint please?

Amy: How old are you? I'm sorry, i'll need proof of age!

Scott gets out his driving licence and cockily shows it to Amy. Amy goes to get him a drink. Charlie suddenly walks over to him.

Charlie: Hey, i'm Charlie..

Scott: Hi, I'm Scott.

Charlie: What car do you drive?

Scott: An MG...

Charlie: You'll have to take me for a ride sometime!

Scott: I'll be sure to take you up on that one...can i get you a drink?

Charlie: Yeah a vodka and red bull.

Charlie gives Scott a smile.

DaVeyWaVey
23-10-2007, 22:21
EXT. CEMETARY - DAY

Nick: Yeah and then you hated him! What a hiporcit, you kill him then show up at his funeral!?

Daniel: She what?

Nick and Vicky freeze on the spot, looks of horror on their faces. They turn to see that Daniel is standing beside them, having overheard the conversation...

Daniel: You killed my dad?!

Vicky: No of course not!

Daniel: But Nick just said..

Vicky: He didn't mean it! We're just having an argument!

Daniel: Why would he say it if he didn't mean it?!

Vicky: Daniel...go back over to your grandparents...

Daniel: No, i want an explanation!

Vicky: There's nothing to explain!

Daniel: You killed my dad! I know it! It explains why your head's been all over the place these past few months!

Vicky: (trying to touch his arm) Daniel...

Daniel: (backs away) Don't touch me! Don't talk to me! I hate you!

Daniel hurries off to his grandparents.

Siobhan
24-10-2007, 10:29
Uh oh... how does Vicky get out of this one and will Daniel stay with his grandparents???? come on guys.. give me some spoilers!!! please!!!

Bryan
24-10-2007, 15:41
INT. NEWMANS' HOUSE - DAY

Hannah storms into the house, followed closely by Jacqui.

Hannah: I can't believe you did that, you had no right!

Jacqui: I have every right! When I ask you to do something, just bloody do it okay!?

Hannah: No! You're not my mom so stop acting as though you are!

Jacqui: I'm more of a mother to you than...

Hannah: Don't you dare bad mouth mom!

Jacqui: Typical of Diane, does a runner when the going gets tough!

Paul walks into the room in the middle of the argument.

Paul: Woo, woo, what's all the shouting about?

Jacqui: She was out on the beach, chatting up some pervy little boy!

Hannah: I'm just trying to get to know the locals...

Paul: You can't go making an exhibition of yourself like this Han', we need to remain low key...

Hannah: Stuff that! It's bad enough that I've had to move away from the city and my friends, you can't dictate what I can and can't do!

Paul: Don't you think we have enough to deal with, without you adding to things with your amateur dramatics!?

Hannah: Oh right yeah! It's all about you isn't it dad!? Always! Forget what I think and feel!

Hannah storms past them both and rushes off upstairs in a state. Paul and Jacqui look at one another, unsure of how to handle the situation.

Bryan
24-10-2007, 16:05
EXT. CEMETARY - DAY

Daniel runs off to his grandparents, and immediatley relays what he has heard.

Vicky: Daniel get back here now!

Daniel: No!

Vicky: Daniel I wont ask again!

Vicky walks over to Geoff and Marian.

Marian: Is this true what he's saying!? That you killed Kyle!?

Vicky: No of course not, he's just got the wrong end of the stick!?

Daniel: Nick said "you kill him then show up at his funeral".

Vicky: I didn't kill him!

Geoff: You made his life a misery since the day he first stepped into Baymoore!

Nick: More like the other way around!

Geoff: Excuse me!?

Nick: I'm sick of this! Everyone pretending that he was perfect! Well he wasn't! He was a total *******! He tried to split me and Vicky up! He cheated on his girlfriend who was in a coma with her best friend! Then set her up for fraud!

Marian: Lies!

Nick: He was a nasty peice of work, and he deserved everything that was coming to him!

Geoff: He didn't deserve to die!

Vicky: Regardless of what you all think I didn't kill him! I hit him but I didn't kill him!

Nick: Vicky shut up...

Vicky: No! They want the truth!? Then they'll bloody get it!

Nick is concenered for Vicky's sudden willingess to tell the truth.

bakedbean
24-10-2007, 16:09
Oh dear is the truth about to come out???

DaVeyWaVey
24-10-2007, 22:03

Paul enters the pub with Jacqui.

Patrick: (shouting) And here we have the new locals!

Paul: Yeah....hi, I'm Paul, and this is my wife, Jacqui..

Jacqui: Hi...

Amy: You the people who moved into the old Bachelor Boys house?

Patrick: Yeah they did...

Val walks over to Paul and Jacqui.

Val: Hello again!

Jacqui: Sorry about earlier...just blame it on the move! It was all quite stressful!

Patrick: Why did you decide to move here then?

Paul: Get away from the rat race, seems pretty nice down here.

Paul turns to Jacqui.

Paul: (to Jacqui) See! There's no need to be unsociable, just be friendly towards everyone and everything will be alright.

Jacqui: I hope so, I really do!

DaVeyWaVey
24-10-2007, 22:13
EXT. CEMETARY - DAY

Nick: Vicky shut up...

Vicky: No! They want the truth!? Then they'll bloody get it!

Nick is concenered for Vicky's sudden willingess to tell the truth.

Marian: So come on then...what is the truth?! Spit it out!

Vicky: Kyle made my life hell...Nick's right, he was no angel! He came back threatening to kill me! He pinned me against the wall! (shows off her bruised neck) See! Look what he did!...I tried to escape..but he grabbed me...i was scared for my life, believe me! I didn't know what he was going to do!

Geoff: So you thought you'd kill him?!

Vicky: I hit him that's all! Just a smack over the head with a candlestick, he hit the floor but when i left he had a pulse and I called an ambulance.

Marian: Oh how noble of you! :rolleyes:

Nick: Look! No matter what you think, she wasn't responsible for that fire!

Geoff: Well maybe if he hadn't a chunk of his head smashed off, he might have been able to escape the fire!

Nick: She hit him in self defence! You can see the neck marks! What more proof do you want?!

Marian: I don't care for proof! My son is dead! (to Vicky) And as far as i'm concerned, you so good as killed him!

Siobhan
25-10-2007, 12:32
Kyle was no angel.. but his mother will never ever see that
great work guys.. keep it coming

Bryan
25-10-2007, 16:40
INT. SINGHS' HOUSE - EVENING

Sanjita and Iqbal are snuggled up on the sofa, watching TV. Andonis is sat at the other end of the room, looking at his watch, a grin on his face.

Iqbal: What are you so happy about?

Andonis: Oh nothing...

INTERCUT:

EXT. SINGHS' HOUSE - NIGHT

A taxi pulls up outside the Singh's house. Out steps Karinder Singh, an elderly woman - mother to Kash and Iqbal.

Granny: Well are you going to get those bags or what!?

Driver: It's not my job darling...

Granny: Incase you haven't noticed, I am an elderly woman!

The Driver reluctantly gets out of the driver seat, and moodily picks up her bags.

Driver: That's £13.50 please...

Granny: £13.50!? That's an outrage! I've only been in this taxi for ten minutes!

Driver: I'm sorry lady, that's the fare...

Granny: My name is Mrs Singh, not "lady". Here take this...

Karinder hands the Driver £15.

Driver: Thanks for that...

Granny: Where are you going? You owe me some change...

Driver: But I thought this was a tip?

Granny: I said no such thing! A tip!? Of all the cheak! First you charge me extorniate prices and then hesitate in helping me with my luggage!

Driver: I'm sorry but I don't have any change...

Granny: Oh keep it then you cretenious little man! I shall be making a complaint to your superior! Good day to you!

Granny walks down the garden path and knocks on the Singh's front door. The front door opens, when Iqbal sees who it is, he goes as pale as a ghost. Sanjita walks out into the hallway.

Sanjita: Who is babe...oh god...Karinder...

Granny: Andonis had told me all about what's been going on, it's about time this family was kicked in to shape...

Sanjita and Iqbal look at one another, horrified.

Bryan
25-10-2007, 16:52
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/th_grannysingh.jpg

Granny Singh (Surendra Kochar)

With the Singh family is total disarray, there's only one person to sort out the problems - the dreaded Granny Singh. Mentioned but never before seen, Granny Singh is a stubborn old battle-axe, who disapproves of her families loose morals and disrespect of the family name, the apple doesn't fall from the tree, she is essentially an older and wiser version of Kash!

Siobhan
25-10-2007, 16:53
Mother in law from hell has just arrived!!!!!!!!!

Bryan
25-10-2007, 17:04
EXT. CEMETARY - DAY

Marian: I don't care for proof! My son is dead! (to Vicky) And as far as i'm concerned, you so good as killed him!

Nick: Come on Vic, we don't have to listen to this rubbish...

Nick moves away, Vicky follows him trying to take Daniel with her, but he wont move.

Vicky: Come on Daniel, stop being so silly...

Geoff: Can't you see he's scared rigid of you!

Vicky: I'm his mother for Christ's sake!

Marian: You're unfit to be! You're violent and a compulsive liar!

Vicky slaps Marian around the face.

Vicky: You spiteful old witch!

Marian: Go on! Hit me again! Give me more reasons to report you to social services!

Vicky: You wouldn't dare!

Marian: You just watch me! I've seen my son die of you, I'll be damned if the same happens to my grandson!

Nick: This is ridcilous, Vicky isn't like this! You're being unfair!

Geoff: Ok here's fairness for you...Daniel son, do you want to stay with us or go back home with your mom?

Daniel: I want to stay with you and nan...

Marian: There you go!

Vicky: This is madness! You have no rights to him! Where the hell have you been all his life!? He's seen you all of two times!

Marian: We'd have helped raise him if you'd ever let us know about him...and now we wish we had, the poor boy is terrifed of you...

Vicky begins to cry, unable to handle the situation that is unfolding.

Marian: We're gonna take him away to Scotland, and if you dare stop us we'll tell the police exactly what happened between you and Kyle that night!

DaVeyWaVey
25-10-2007, 21:57
EXT/INT. SINGH'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Sanjita: Who is babe...oh god...Karinder...

Granny: Andonis had told me all about what's been going on, it's about time this family was kicked in to shape...

Sanjita and Iqbal look at one another, horrified.

Granny: Well are you going to let me in or what?

Iqbal: Ok...we weren't expecting you though...

Granny barges in through the front door and puts her things on the floor before entering the living room. Iqbal and Sanjita follow.

Granny: Now what i've been hearing from Andonis is absolutely terrible! You are a disgrace to the Singh name and have brought shame to the family, living in sin and sending Kash to his grave!

Sanjita: He brought it on himself with his bigoted ways! But what do you expect with you as a mother?!

Granny slaps Sanjita hard across the face. Iqbal tries to intervene but she whacks him with her walking stick.

Granny: The pair of you disgrace me! How do you have the nerve to remain together?! She is your brother's wife!

Sanjita: Ex wife!

Granny: Divorce doesn't exist in our faith! Legally you might not be his wife, but spiritually you are his forever.

Iqbal: I don't have to listen to this rubbish! Come on, get out! You old witch!

Granny: No way! I'm staying!

Sanjita: Oh no, your not!

Granny: This is Kash's house, not yours, you have no right to say who does and does not stay here! Am I right Andonis?!

Andonis smiles and nods in agreement.

Granny: You might not like what I have to say but your gonna to bloody listen to it! It's about time this family was sorted out!....Now where am I sleeping?!

DaVeyWaVey
25-10-2007, 22:12
INT. MANSFIELD'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Nick and Vicky walk through the door. They are both looking distressed. Rebecca appears in the hallway.

Rebecca: What's up with both of you? Where is Daniel?!

Vicky: They've taken him...

Rebecca: What do you mean they've taken him?! Who!?

Nick: Kyle's parents..

Rebecca: Well i'll call the police!

Vicky: Don't mom!

Rebecca: Why? What the hell is going on!?

Vicky: Well Nick turned up at the funeral and we both talked and Daniel overheard that I hit Kyle with a candlestick before he died and now he's gone off with Kyle's parents! Now Kyle's parents are going to take him to Scotland, and if i try and stop them, they are going to go to the police and tell them what happened between me and Kyle that night!

Rebecca: You silly silly girl!

Vicky: Do you think I don't know that!? I've had it on my conscience since it happened and now i've lost Daniel because of it!

Rebecca: He'll be fine in a couple of days..

Vicky: No mom! You didn't see how he looked at me! What he said to me! He hates my guts!

Vicky becomes tearful. Nick holds her in his arms, whilst Rebecca looks on, concerned.

Bryan
26-10-2007, 18:11
INT. SINGHS' HOUSE - MORNING

Sanjit and Iqbal are stood in the kitchen, having been talking about Granny Singh. Andonis walks into the room.

Andonis: Morning :D

Iqbal: Oh I suppose you think this is funny don't you?

Sanjita: What were you playing at 'Don?

Andonis: She has every right to know what's been going on...

Sanjita: We could do without her here, causing trouble...

Andonis: She isn't causing trouble, she's just speaking the truth, the pair of you disgust me...

Sanjita tries to swing for Andonis but he steps out of range.

Andonis: Go on then! Hit me you bitch!

Iqbal: Don't speak to your mother like that!

Sanjita: What did I ever do for you to hate me this much!?

Andonis: Give birth to me!? Treat my father like crap!? Disrespect his name!?

Iqbal: Oh for god's sake, what rubbish are you spouting?

Andonis: The right stuff! Deny it all you like, but you know it's the truth! (To Sanjita) You're a shame to your religion and your family, I wish you weren't my mother!

Sanjita is taken aback by Andonis' verbal assault against her.

Bryan
26-10-2007, 18:26

The doorbell rings at the Mansfields. Vicky rushes to the door, expecting it to be Daniel. It turns out to be Kyle's father Geoff. Daniel is sat in the car with Marian. Geoff looks over at the pile of Daniel's belongings.

Geoff: Is that all of it?

Vicky: It's enough for a visit...

Geoff: He's not just coming for a visit...

Vicky: Please Geoff, see some sense will you?

Geoff: It's not open for discussion.

Nick: (To Vicky) Look let the dust settle, then he'll be back...

Vicky is lost for words, overwhelmed by the situation that is unfolding.

Nick: Do you need a hand taking them to the car?

Geoff: No.

Rebecca walks into the hallway, arms folded.

Rebecca: How can you do this!? Seperating a mother and child...

Geoff: What like she did to Kyle and Marian? Thanks to her we'll never see our son again...

Geoff picks up Daniel's belongings and takes them to the car.

Geoff: I'll get the rest later in the week.

Vicky: Daniel! Daniel!

Daniel turns away from Vicky, she attempts to run outside but Nick holds her back.

Vicky: I want my son! I want Daniel!

Nick keeps hold of her, trying to calm her down.

Nick: It'll be fine babe, give him time, it's just a lot for him to get his head around...he'll be back...

Vicky: Will he though?

Nick: I promise you...

DaVeyWaVey
26-10-2007, 19:06
INT. SINGH'S HOUSE - MORNING

Sanjita and Iqbal talk about Andonis and Granny.

Sanjita: I can't believe he said that to me! He sounded just like Kash then, he had such a look of hatred in his eyes when he looked at me!

Iqbal: Don't beat yourself up about it...it's just his way of dealing with Kash's death.

Sanjita: It's not right to take it out on me and it don't help having her here! I swear to god that woman has hated me since day one! How dare she think she can share the same roof as me?! I swear to god…

Granny walks in and interrupts.

Granny: You’ll go to hell talking like that! But the pair of you are already going there, adulterers!

Iqbal: Look, whilst your under this roof...

Granny: (interrupting) I won't take orders from you! I'm ashamed to call you my son!

Iqbal: I don't know what you hope to achieve, spreading your misery and morals! We aren't gonna change our ways, so if that's your agenda, you might as well go now!

Granny: You have no shame do you?! Speaking to me like this! I will go when i'm good and ready! First, i have to bury my son, the son you both drove to his grave!

Bryan
27-10-2007, 11:17
EXT. ELMCROFT WAY - DAY

Claire leaves the Andrews' house, with Nathan in the push chair. She walks out of Elmcorft Way, towards the shops.

A luxury sports car speeds into the village, clearly over the speed limit. As it turns the corner into Elmcroft Way it almost runs over Claire, who is crossing the road.

Claire almost screams, but the car manages to slam it's break, and stop within milimetres of her and Nathan. The driver of the car Luke Newman (Luke Roberts) gets out of the car and rushes towards Claire.

Luke: Oh my god are you okay!?

Claire: Just about! What the hell are you playing at!?

Luke: Driving my car!

Claire: Yeah, well above the speed limit!

Luke: Hey, calm down darlin', no harm's done...

Claire: Don't "darlin" me you cocknee ****! You almost ran over me and my child!

Luke: You should consider yourself lucky, I dont run over every girl I meet :p

Claire: I should bloody hope not!

Luke: Only the attractive ones...

Claire: Oh go away, on your bike mate...

Luke: You're loss "darlin'"...

Luke gets back into the car and drives away. Once out of sight Claire gives a slight smile of impression, at the latest arrival to the village.

Bryan
27-10-2007, 11:27
INT. SINGHS' HOUSE - DAY

Andonis, Sanjita and Iqbal sit at the dinner table, giving one another daggered looks.

Iqbal: This is just ridiculous, aplogise to your mother...

Andonis: No.

Iqbal: Aplogise NOW!

Granny walks in just as Iqbal raises his voice.

Granny: Don't let him bully you into anything Andonis, I agree with you all the way, she is unfit to be called a mother!

Sanjita bites her lip, casting a look of contempt towards Granny.

Iqbal: I can't believe the ordasity of you! Insulting us to our face! What the hell makes you think you have the right!?

Sanjita: I'm your mother, I can say what I like...

Iqbal: Not if you expect to be given food and shelter...

Granny: I don't want anything from you, I shall eat at the local cafe later on...

Sanjita: Even a greasy spoon has standards...

Granny: Pretty low ones to let you in. (Turns to Andonis) Do you have everything sorted for the burial Andonis?

Andonis: Everything but the wake...

Granny: What is the problem?

Andonis: No one will hold it...

Sanjita: I wonder why :rolleyes:

Granny: What about the local public house!? Surely they would hold a wake for us?

Andonis: They refused...

Granny: How dare they! He was an upstanding member of the local community, I shall go speak to them!

Andonis: No Gran, don't...

Granny: No, I must go and sort this out straight away...

Andonis: Please Gran! You don't want to be doing that!

Granny: Nonsense!

Granny gets up and heads out of the house. Panicked, Andonis follows after her. Sanjita has a slight grin on her face.

Sanjita: Finding out her son was a rapist, now this I would pay to see :D

Siobhan
27-10-2007, 20:28
ho ho ho!! what is granny going to say about her precious son when she finds out he raped 3 girls????

DaVeyWaVey
27-10-2007, 21:48

Luke walks into the Newmans house.

Jacqui: Hey...are you ok?

Luke: Yeah fine.

Paul: Did you sort everything out?

Luke: Yeah got the stuff in the boot.

Scott: Did you give our number to mom?

Luke: Yeah.

Jacqui: That's not such a good idea...

Hannah: You can't stop us talking to our own mom!

Jacqui: The less connections we have with London, the better Hannah! (Worried) Did anyone see you leave Luke!?

Luke: No..

Paul: Look Jacqui..it's a new start here for us now, we need to stop worrying!

Paul hugs Jacqui, but she is left unsure.

DaVeyWaVey
27-10-2007, 21:58

Granny walks into the pub and heads to the bar where she starts speaking to Patrick.

Granny: This is your pub?

Patrick: Yeah...

Granny: It's seen better days! I don't suppose it's been cleaned in years!

Patrick: Who the hell are you!?

Granny: Karinda Singh, Kash's mother...I want to hold his wake here..

Amy overhears and barges into the conversation.

Amy: No way!

Granny: Excuse me?

Amy: I'm not having anything for that monster in my pub!

Granny: How dare you speak of my son in such a way!

Amy: Why not?! After everything he's done around here!

Granny: He was a good man! He's done nothing more than be a good father and provide a service to the local community!

Amy: He raped two women and attacked a third! You call that a good man!?

Granny: You are talking nonsense!

Amy: Say that to Emma Andrews or Sanjita! Your son was a perverted scumbag and i'm glad he's dead! Now get the hell out of my pub!

Granny leaves, offended.

Bryan
28-10-2007, 12:25
INT. HAIRDRESSERS - BAYMOORE LESUIRE CENTRE - DAY

Val is in the salon on her own, cutting hair. There is a que of clients waiting to have their hair cut. Gavin walks into the salon, carrying some shopping bags.

Gavin: It's a bit busy in here tonight isn't it?

Val: Understatement.

Gavin: I just thought I'd pop in and tell you that I'm cooking tea tonight...

Val: Oh there's no need, we'll get a takeaway in...

Gavin: No I want to feel useful, plus it's about time you got a decent meal down you. What time you gonna be home?

Val: Not until late. I've got a list of clients longer than my arm and Tanessa has gone AWOL!

Gavin: What you've got to do all these on your own!?

Val: Looks like it.

Gavin: Well I can give you a hand if you like, I'm a trained hairdresser...

Val: I thought you were a waiter?

Gavin: There's a lot you don't know about me.

Val: Well grab a pair of scissors and get cutting! :D

Bryan
28-10-2007, 12:35
INT. SINGHS' HOUSE - DAY

Granny Singh bangs on the front door, Sanjita opens it a smug grin on her face.

Sanjita: I'm guessing Amy said no?

Granny barges past her and into the living room.

Granny: What is this I hear of Kashmir being a "rapist"?

Iqbal: It appears the golden son wasn't so squeaky clean after all mother...

Granny: Well it is lies of course! Some nasty fabrication cooked up by her and her friends!

Sanjita: (Outraged) You what!? How dare you!

Granny: My son would never have done that! He respected women!

Iqbal: What like he respected Sanjita!? Treating her like a slave for years!? Striking fear into her!?

Granny: She was his wife! That was her role!

Sanjita: You need to step into the 21st century you conetemptuous old witch!

Granny: I will not be spoken to like that! Especially by a verment liar like you!

Sanjita: How dare you suggest that I made this up! I went through hell! You have no idea what it is like to be raped! To have your dignity violated like that!

Granny: Oh stop the waterworks! I will not have you disrespect my son anymore!

Iqbal: Shut your mouth now before I...

Granny: Before you what? Hit me!? Your own mother!?

Granny casts them both a look of contempt.

Granny: The pair of you aren't even worth the time of day...now if you don't mind, I have a son to bury...

DaVeyWaVey
28-10-2007, 17:19
INT. ANDREW'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Val and Gavin are eating a meal.

Gavin: You know, I loved cutting hair today, it brought me back to my youth..

Val: How come you gave it up?

Gavin: Dad didn't approve...

Val: Well it goes hand in hand with being gay.

Gavin: Yeah but mommy and daddy dearest think i'm living in England with my fiance! :rolleyes:

Val: What? They don't know your gay?!

Gavin: It's best off that they don't know, I don't think I could cope with the rejection!

Val: They'd be a fool to reject you! You're lovely!

Gavin: Don't feel compelled to say it!

Val: No, it's true...I haven't known you long but you're great company! You've cheered me up no end of good!

Gavin: Well I aim to please! :)

DaVeyWaVey
28-10-2007, 17:30
INT. CHURCH - DAY

Granny and Andonis are the only people at Kash's funeral. Granny holds Andonis's hand.

Granny: Everything will be ok, I promise you now. Your mom and Iqbal might want to behave in their disgusting manner, but you have to stay strong! Fight against it! Be a good man, strict to your religion and uphold the family name!

Andonis: I don't know if I can Gran..

Granny: You are a Singh and Singhs are strong! You will see through this sin and be a good man for it!

Bryan
29-10-2007, 13:08
INT. SINGHS' HOUSE - DAY

Granny and Andonis return home following the funeral. Granny's bags are in the hallway.

Granny: What is this?

Iqbal: You're leaving...

Granny: This is Kash's house, you have no right!

Sanjita: Correction it is MY house. We just had call from Kash's lawyer, turns out he hasn't changed his will in over 10 years.

Granny: This is a travesty! You're a whore, unfit for anything of my son's!

Iqbal: I don't think it even starts to cover what he owes her for all the hell he's put her through!

Granny: I will contest it! Drag your sordid little secrets out into a court of law! Give this house to it's rightful owner - Andonis!

Iqbal: You're a deluded old bag, you can't see what he was can you!? He was evil, and for someone who preaches right and wrong, you should disown him!

Granny: He is my son, he never disapointed me! I can't disown him! I wont!

Iqbal: Well grieve for him somewhere else, becuase we don't want you in our house anymore. Infact I don't even want you in my life...

Granny: How dare you! I'm your mother!

Iqbal: A cab's on it's way. Now take your cases and get out before I burn them!

Granny walks up to Iqbal, and coldy delivers her final line.

Granny: You are not my son.

She walks away from him, giving Andonis a hug goodbye.

Granny: You take care of yourself, don't let these sinners bring you down...

Granny picks up her bags and leaves the house.

Bryan
29-10-2007, 13:14

Luke walks into the Red Rum, a condifent swagger in his walk. He sees a woman bent down behind the bar.

Luke: With views like that, I'm suprised this place isn't heaving all the time...

Claire gets up and turns around, they're both suprised at seeing each other.

Claire: You again...

Luke: Sorry I didn't realise...

Claire: Oh I see, chat up most girls then do you?

Luke: Only the good looking ones :p

Claire: Well a tip for a future, try not running them over, get's things off to a better start...

Luke: Yeah I'm sorry about that. Let me get you a drink to make up for it.

Claire: Incase you haven't noticed, I'm working...

Luke: Oh go on, live a little...

Claire: You're not worth getting the sack over...

Luke: Well when are you free then?

Claire: For you? Never.

Luke imitates a fake broken heart look.

Luke: The old hard to get act is it?

Claire: Maybe. Or Maybe it's just the fact I want nothing to do with you.

Luke: Ah well, I love a good challenge. The thrill is in the chase after all :D

Bryan
29-10-2007, 13:16
Posted On Behalf Of Dave:

INT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE – EVENING

Val has taken Gavin out to the Red Rum.

Val: (to Amy) Oh Amy…I believe you haven’t met Gavin…

Patrick interrupts.

Patrick: Jesus Val! You’re old enough to be his son!

Val: Cheeky sods! I’m only 50! Besides he’s gay.

Everyone goes quiet.

Gavin: Don’t go quiet! It’s not a disease.

Amy: Oh it’s great, it’s just we don’t often get to meet gay men round these parts…

Gavin: Well it’s about time you got used to it, as I’m staying.

Val: Do you mean that?!

Gavin: If you’ll have me!

A smile of glee comes across Val’s face.

Val: Of course I’ll have you! Drinks on me girls!

Bryan
29-10-2007, 13:17

INT. SINGH’S HOUSE - DAY

Andonis storms into the living room where Sanjita and Iqbal are sitting down.

Andonis: It’s disgusting the way you’ve treated Granny!

Iqbal: Oh shut up!

Andonis: No I won’t! She’s your mother!

Iqbal: Oh so it’s ok for you to speak to your mother like that!? But when it comes to the holy and righteous Karinda Singh, I have to treat her like royalty!

Andonis: All she did was stand up for what was right, unlike you two!

Iqbal: Enough of this Andonis! It ends today! We are not going to live with you and these comments! Get over the fact that Kash did bad things! We’re just trying to move on, settle down and be happy!

Andonis: Over my dead body!

Iqbal: What was that?!

Andonis: I’m not just gonna sit back and watch the pair of you make a mockery of dad!

Sanjita: He did that all by himself, now if you want to stay under this roof, you play by our rules!

Andonis: Or what?

Sanjita: Or you leave! And believe me I wouldn’t spare a seconds thought for you leaving the way you have been recently, it’s not big and it’s not clever! So what is it?! You gonna calm down or are you going to leave?!

Andonis: Not like I have much of a choice is it?!

Andonis sits there, arms folded, giving Iqbal and Sanjita daggered looks.

Siobhan
29-10-2007, 15:40
just kick him out Sanjita... he maybe your son but he shouldn't talk to you like that and respect a man who was a monster til the day he died

Bryan
30-10-2007, 09:33
INT. TORBAY SIXTH FORM COLLEGE - DAY

Hannah is walking down the coridoor, looking just. Andonis catches her and hurries after her.

Andonis: I see you're free of the step mom then...

Hannah: Oh hiya, god yeah, I'm sorry about that...

Andonis: Ah don't worry about it, I know about all the joys of "step parents".

Hannah: Not the best of starts is it really? Making freinds, and then the pyschotic step mom comes along...

Andonis: Trust me, we've seen crazier people in Baymoore over the years...

Hannah: It's just so annoying though! I feel so left out, I always seem to be fighting against my family these days!

Andonis: I know the feeling...

Hannah: I've come to Devon, to no-one and nothing, god I hate making friend's it's awful...

Andonis: Well you've got me, so that's one...

Hannah: Ah bless you. Cheers :) I don't suppose you fancy a spot of lunch?

Andonis: Sure why not?

Hannah: First day here and all, I have no idea where the canteen is...

Andonis: Right this way Hannah :D

Andonis leads Hannah to the canteen, a smile over his face.

Bryan
30-10-2007, 09:58

Gavin is cutting a clients hair, well away in conversation, enjoying the job. Val is sat at the reception desk having a cup of coffee.

Steven (Andrew Lynford) walks into the salon, carrying a breifcase full of shampoo products. He speaks with a certain campness to his voice.

Steven: Valerie Andrews I take it!?

Val: Who wants to know?

Steven: Steven Michaud, you're new salon rep!

Val: Oh right I didn't realise that Laurence...

Steven: He only bagged himself a fittie in Magaluf, now he's uped sticks and become a holiday rep instead! Lucky swine!

Val looks over at Gavin for a second, before re-focusing her attentions on Stephen.

Val: I don't mean to sound impersonal but are you gay?

Stephen: I'm selling shampoo to hairdressers, what do you think darling?

Val: Oh that's super! See my friend over there! He's a gay man too!

Stephen looks over at Gavin, impressed, he discretley licks his lips.

Stephen: Really, two "gay men" in the same county, who'd have thought it? :rolleyes:

Val: Oh I didn't mean it like that. You two should go on a date!

Stephen: Oh I don't know about that!

Val: Nonsense. Gavin! Over here a second!

Gavin makes his aplogises to his client and walks over.

Val: I've just bagged you a date with the lovely Stephen here!

Gavin: You what!?

Val: He's gay too, how lucky is that? I mean if he wasn't I'd snap him up in a jiffy!

Gavin and Stephen are both embarassed by the situation and don't know where to look.

Stephen: I think I might come back another time, becuase this is just awkward...

Val: Oh would you sweetie? That'd be fab!

Gavin: I'm sorry about her, she's on the menopause...

Stephen chuckles to himself as he walks away. Gavin casts Val a look of disaproval before returning to his client.

Bryan
30-10-2007, 10:01
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/th_steven.jpg

Stepehn Michaud (Andrew Lynford)

The chalk to Gavin's cheese, Stephen and Gavin are first introduced to one another as a result of Val's hideous match making. Stephen is slighly camp and likes to flaunt his sexuality in everyone's faces. He immediatley finds himself attracted to Gavin, will it become a case of opposities attracting?

Bryan
30-10-2007, 16:04

The boys at college are checking out Hannah as she and Andonis grab some lunch.

Hannah: (to Andonis) Have I got a zit on my nose or something?!

Andonis: No, they just think your hot!

Hannah: Jeez! Anyone would think they weren’t getting any!

Andonis: It’s not often that fit girls show up in Devon, you’re something of a rarity.

Hannah: (laughing) “Fit”! How old are you!?

Andonis: Sorry…

Hannah: Don’t be! I can’t help it if I am!

Andonis laughs at her.

Andonis: So how are you settling in?

Hannah: As much as to be expected....everything is so alien, everyone already has their friendship groups, they don’t want to let me in!

Andonis: You’ve got me!

Hannah: Is that just because I’m “fit”?!

Andonis: No, I promise.

Hannah: Okay, I believe you.

They both sit down with their lunch. Hannah has a friendly smile on her face.

Bryan
30-10-2007, 16:07

INT. HARVEY’S HOUSE– DAY

Craig is on the phone to one of his colleagues.

Craig: Yeah Mickey…I want you to bring me down a big batch of the stuff tonight…I’ll be in the Sapphire nightclub, I’ll introduce you to the lads…

Leah comes into the room.

Craig: Ok…speak to you soon mate…

Craig abruptly hangs up.

Leah: Who was that?

Craig: Oh just Mac Jonson from Totnes, wants an MOT…I must say, you look radiant…

Leah: Well I have to create an impression on the opening night!

Craig: I have just what it takes to finish it off…

Craig pulls out a necklace. Leah’s eyes bulge when she looks at the necklace and realizes it is identical to the one Stuart got her. Craig lifts up her hair and puts it on her. Craig then kisses her.

Craig: Knock them dead!

Leah: Aren’t you coming?!

Craig: You don’t want me behind the bar! It’s your club!

Leah: We come as a pair babe, tonight’s important to me and I want my man standing beside me!

Bryan
31-10-2007, 11:15
INT. HAIRDESSERS - BAYMOORE LESUIRE COMPLEX - NIGHT

Gavin is alone in the salon, sweeping up the hair. Stephen returns, admires the view of Gavin's backside and coughs to get his attention.

Stephen: Hiya...

Gavin: Oh erm Val isn't around, she headed off for the night so you'll have to come back tomorrow...

Stephen: It wasn't her I came to see actually...

Gavin: Oh? Look if it was about what happened earlier, I can't aplogise enough, Val get's a bit carried away at times, you knows...

Stephen: Well I'm glad she spoke up, otherwise I wouldn't have known that you batted for the other side...

Gavin: Is there a point to all this?

Stephen: Tell me to go away if you like, but I haven't been able to get you off my mind all day...

Gavin: Oh cut the crap and go away, this is one of Val's jokes or something, yeah?

Stephen: No I'm serious, you're a hot guy....

Gavin: I swear when I get hold of her I'll...

Stephen: God what is it between you and that woman!? You're like a married couple!

Gavin: We're just good friends.

Stephen: Well do you think you'd be able to tear yourself away from her for one night and come for a drink with me?

Gavin: A drink, leading to...?

Stephen: Let's just see how it goes yeah? So what d'ya say?

Gavin: I suppose anything beats Val singing along to the X Factor...

Stephen: Bril! Get you coat baby, you've pulled :D

Bryan
31-10-2007, 11:20
INT. SAPHIRE NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

The opening night of Leah's nightlcub, the club is heaving with people, who are all having a good time.

Leah: I can't believe it! I've never seen this place so full in my life!

Craig: A sign of things to come hopefully...

Leah: I bet you had something to do with this, didn't you?

Craig: I just called a few friends, told them to spread the word. I wanted tonight to be special for you...

Leah: If it were just two men and a dog it'd be special babe....

Over the otherside of the club, a group of girls are making a drunken nusance of themselves. Leah walks over to them.

Leah: How old are you lot?

Girl 1:Ah relax, let us have some fun!

Leah: Come on, let's see some ID.

Hesitantly the girls get out their ID and show it Leah.

Leah: Ok, just keep the noise down a bit, or I'll have to send you all on your way...

Leah walks off to talk to some friends. Craig looks over to one of his dealers and gestures him to deal to the girls. The dealer takes them to one side and starts talking to them. Craig has a devious grin on his face.

Bryan
31-10-2007, 18:42
Posted On Behalf Of Dave

INT. ANDREW’S HOUSE - EVENING

Val is sat at home with Claire and Emma. They have just finished eating their tea.

Val: Do you know where Gavin is tonight? I’ve been wondering where he is!

Claire: He is entitled to a social life mom!

Val: Well he could at least let me know when he’s going to be back!

Claire: You’re not his keeper mom! He’s his own man!

Val: Well if he wants to go out, he can do without!

Val gets up from the kitchen table and puts his tea in the bin.

Val: How about a night down Saphire?

Emma: What about the washing up?

Val throws the plates in the bowl.

Val: Gavin can do the washing up when he gets back!

Val has a grin on her face.

Bryan
31-10-2007, 18:47

INT. SAPHIRE’S NIGHTCLUB – NIGHT

The opening night is in full swing. Leah is chatting to Emma and Claire.

Claire: We just wanted to say congratulations on the success of the club!

Leah: Thank you…you both enjoy yourself tonight!

The camera pans on Mickey who runs over to Craig.

Mickey: Boss…we have a situation…

Mickey leads Craig into the girls toilets where one of the girls is fitting.

Craig: Christ! What the hell has she taken?!

Mickey: Just a couple of Es…

Craig: Why the hell did you sell her more than one for?!

Mickey: She had the money so…

Craig has a look of rage on his face.

Craig: You stupid idiot!

Mickey: What are we going to do?! Shall I call an ambulance?!

Craig: Don’t be so stupid! If Leah gets any hints that drugs are being dealt here and that’s it, operation over!

Craig bends down, unsure of what to do. He splashes water on her face and slaps her but she stops fitting. He checks for a pulse but there isn’t one.

Craig: ****! She’s dead!

Bryan
01-11-2007, 15:46
INT. TORQUAY NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Charlie walks out of a nightlcub in Torquay, in the early hours. Fairly tipsy she stands around waiting for a taxi. All of a sudden a car pulls up beside her, the driver is Scott Newman.

Scott: Need a lift?

Charlie: Scott, what are you doing here?

Scott: Ah I'm glad you remembered my name. I'm just popping back from a mates...

Charlie: Oh right...

Scott: Come on, get in, you'll catch a death stood out there in just that...

Charlie: "Just that" cost me 40 quid!

Scott: And very sexy it is too, but you'll be used to no-one witn phnumonia.

Charlie walks around the car and gets into the passenger seat.

Scott: Did you come alone?

Charlie: Nah I came with some college mates but they've done a vanishing act.

Scott: Torbay college?

Charlie: Yeah, what about it?

Scott: I'm starting their soon.

Charlie: Bit too old for sixth form aren't you?

Scott: Not really, just didn't get around to it when I was 16...

Charlie: Too much being a wild child eh?

Scott: (Awkward) Something like that...so where we heading

Charlie: Honeysuckle Cottage, just outside the village...

Scott: Rightio then, let's go.

Scott pulls off, a confidence in himself, Charlie looks over at him and smiles.

Bryan
01-11-2007, 19:28
INT. SAPHIRE NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

The girl is lying on the floor, dead. Craig paces the room, trying to calm down.

Craig: **** we're done for...

Mickey: What are we gonna do?

Craig: We're gonna have to get rid of the body...

Mickey: You what!?

Craig: We can't have anyone finding out about this! We stand to make a bloody fortune from the drugs here!

Mickey: We can't just take her through the club, people will see!

Craig: Drive your car around to the back, and I'll get her out into the office.

Mickey rushes off. Craig brushes the sweat off his forehead, taking deep breaths, trying to absorb the situation.

Bryan
01-11-2007, 19:30

EXT. HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE - NIGHT

Scott drops Charlie off at Honeysuckle Cottage. Scott looks at the place, amazed.

Scott: Wow…nice place…

Charlie: You should see my uncle Richard’s house, it’s a mansion!

Scott: Christ! So I could be getting in with the rich crowd then!?

Charlie: Excuse me?!

Scott: Well you’ve taken a ride home in my car, now it’s only fair you go on a date with me.

Charlie: What makes you sure so that I’d want to go on a date with you?!

Scott: You telling me you don’t want too?

Charlie: (smiling) I didn’t say that.

Scott: Good.

Charlie: But remember I’m from “the rich crowd”…I don’t settle for a bag of chips and dodgems!

Scott: Only the best for you.

Scott leans in for a kiss. Charlie abruptly pulls back.

Charlie: What kind of girl do you think I am?!

Charlie walks away confidently. Scott has a confident look on his face, licking his lips as Charlie walks off.

Bryan
01-11-2007, 19:32

EXT. SAPHIRE’S NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Craig stumbles out the back way and helps Mickey get the dead woman in the boot of the car.

Mickey: Now what boss?

Craig: You drive away from here, far away and you dump the body!

Mickey: Dump it?!

Craig: (frustrated) Bury it! Burn it! Throw it in the sea! I don’t care but make sure she’s well away from here.

Following Craig’s instruction, Mickey gets into the car and drives off. Suddenly Leah comes out the back.

Leah: (to Craig) I wondered where you’d gone!

Craig: I was just getting a bit of air, it’s stuffy in there!

Leah closely examines Craig’s facial expression.

Leah: Are you alright? You look like you’ve seen a ghost!

Craig: I’m fine.

Leah: Come on then, we’ve got a club to run!

Leah happily pulls Craig back inside the club.

Bryan
02-11-2007, 20:13
INT. ANDREWS' HOUSE - MORNING

The next morning in the Andrews household. Val walks into the kitchen and sees the dirty dishes from last night still in the washing up bowl.

Val: I take it Gavin didn't come home then?

Emma: (Jokes) The dirty stop out...

Just as she says this the front door slams shut as Gavin walks into the house, a grin on his face.

Gavin: Morning ladies, how are you all today?

Val: And where have you been?

Gavin: I stayed at a friend's.

Val: A male friend?

Gavin: Yes, got a problem with that?

Val: I suppose not, just let me know in future...

Gavin looks at Val, a little bit creeped out by her possesiveness.

Emma: So you've finally found yourself a man?

Gavin: Kinda, we'll seel how it goes...

Val leaves the room, feeling deflated.

Bryan
02-11-2007, 20:33
INT. SAPHIRE NIGHTCLUB - MORNING

Craig and Leah are in the club. Leah is counting up the takings from the opening night.

Leah: Blooming hell, I never realised what a little gold mine we have here, we've taken at least a grand here...

Craig looks slightly distracted, from the events of last night.

Leah: I tell you, we carry on like this and we'll be laughing our way to the bank. This is a new start for us...

Craig: I wasn't aware that we needed one.

Leah: No...what I mean is that today's the first day of the rest of our lives, things can only get better from here on in...

Craig: I'd toast to that but it's first thing in the morning

The pair laugh at one another. Their humour is soon cut short when a police detetcive runs into the office, Craig takes a nervous gulp.

DaVeyWaVey
02-11-2007, 21:52
INT. HAIRDRESSERS - BAYMOORE LESUIRE CENTRE - MORNING

Val is in the hairdressers with Gavin working.

Val: So is your "male friend" anyone I know?

Gavin: Not really, he's not a local.

Val: Well whoever he is, he's put a smile on your face!

Gavin: I haven't had a good servicing like that in a long while!

Val laughs.

Val: Naughty! Not in front of the customers! Is there more?

Gavin: Well i'm seeing him at the Red Rum later...we'll see how it goes from there, you should pop in and say hi.

Val: Yeah I might just do that. :)

DaVeyWaVey
02-11-2007, 22:07
INT. SAPHIRE NIGHTCLUB - MORNING

Craig: I'd toast to that but it's first thing in the morning

The pair laugh at one another. Their humour is soon cut short when a police detetcive runs into the office, Craig takes a nervous gulp.

DCI: Mr Harvey? Miss Kage?

Leah: Yes...that's us..

DCI Campbell gets out of a picture of a girl from his pocket.

DCI: This girl has gone missing...the last known place she was seen was here..

Craig: I don't know her..

Leah: Yeah I remember her! All drunk and rowdy with her friends! I specifically told her to calm it or to leave..

DCI: (to Craig) Are you sure you don't recognise her Mr Harvey?

Craig: No...why would I remember the face of every clubber?!

The detective gives Craig a suspicious look.

DCI: Ok..no need to get worked up Mr Harvey...unless there's something your not telling me. I know what your like Mr Harvey, your name has cropped up countless times in our investigations!

Craig: And has anything ever come of them!?...

There's an awkward pause.

Craig: I suggest you keep your mouth shut or i'll have you up on a slander charge!

The detective looks at Craig and then speaks again.

DCI: Make sure to let me know if you remember anything else..

Leah: Will do.

The detective leaves.

Bryan
03-11-2007, 11:41
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/th_irene.jpg

DCI Irene Campbell (Linda Bellingham)

Ruthless and driven to bring her suspects to justice, Irene Campbell is a high ranking police detective in the Torbay police force. Confident and determined, she can strike fear into the strongest of men, and what is her link to Jon Kerrigan?

Bryan
03-11-2007, 11:51
INT. SAPHIRE NIGHTCLUB - DAY

Leah: Why were you like that just?

Craig: I just hate the old bill coming along here, like they own the place...

Leah: They have the power to arrest you babe! You should respect them!

Craig: The day I respect a copper is the day I crawl up and die!

Leah: I know you Craig, you don't get worked up for nothing, are you sure there's something your not telling me about that girl?

Craig: Oh for god's sake, not you as well...

Leah: Well?

Craig: Of course not! I meant what I said to the police! I can't even remember the stupid girl!

Leah: I swear to god Craig you best be telling me the truth, becuase if I find out you're lying...

Leah gets up and heads out of the room.

Craig: You can't just leave it like that! Where are you going!?

Leah: Coffee!

Leah leaves the office, Craig takes a moment to compose himself, a bag of nerves.

Bryan
03-11-2007, 11:58

Claire is stood behind the bar, she looks over at Luke who is laughing and joking with some of the locals. Amy walks over to Claire.

Amy: You like him don't you?

Claire: Huh? No! Don't be so stupid...

Amy: You can't fool me, I know you like him Claire...

Claire: He's so full of himself, it's as though he expects me to go to him!

Amy: And why don't you?

Claire: I don't want to look desperate...

Amy: Babe, there's no point in playing to get, a hunk like him will find someone else pretty easy...

Claire: Well maybe he's not the guy for me then...

Amy: How do you know if you don't give him a chance eh? Come on, what's the wors that can happen eh?

Claire contemplates this as she looks over at Luke once more.

DaVeyWaVey
04-11-2007, 00:05
EXT. RED RUM PUBLIC HOUSE - DAY

Jon bumps into DCI Campbell outside the Red Rum.

Jon: Irene! What are you doing in these parts?!

Irene: I'm on duty..

Jon: Well well well! I never thought you were still on the force!

Irene: I was offered a promotion, to move down here as DCI. I couldn't really turn it down...so watch your back!

Jon: I've given that up.

Irene: I'll believe it when I see it! Jon Kerrigan, mafia man turned reformed hero!

Jon: Who's on the hitlist today then?

Irene: Craig Harvey... a friend of yours perhaps?

Jon: Hardly! Manage to nail anything on him?!

Irene: It's like getting blood out of a stone!

Jon: How about we go inside for a drink and talk about him further? Unless of course, you're still on duty..

Irene: One of the perks of being DCI is I say when i'm on duty!

DaVeyWaVey
04-11-2007, 00:12

Val, Amy and the girls are all crowded round the bar discussing Gavin's new man.

Amy: Why is that all the hot guys all turn out to be gay?!

As she says this, Gavin walks into the Red Rum with Steven.

Val: You!

Steven: Hiya..

Claire: He sells the shampoo to the salon!

Steven: Well we've all got to earn a crust! I met Gavin a few weeks ago when I came to the salon, he was really charming and I quite fancied him so we took things from there.. he really is a wonderful man..

Gavin: I could say the same about you!

Val suddenly takes Gavin to one side to talk to him privately.

Val: Why didn't you tell me it was Steven!?

Gavin: Is it that big a deal?!

Val: No...but it'd have been nice to have known!

Gavin: Who I see in my own time is my business Val! So are you gonna come and have a drink with him or not?!

Val reluctantly rolls her eyes and goes over to them.

Bryan
04-11-2007, 13:01

Vicky is sat on the sofa staring into thin air. Rebecca walks into the room and picks up her handbag.

Rebecca: Right, I'm heading off to work in a bit, are you going to be okay?

Vicky: No! You can't, you've got to look after Katy!

Rebecca: Why can't you?

Vicky: I've got a lot of things to be doing...

Rebecca: Like what?

Vicky: There's a wedding to organise...

Rebecca: Don't you think it's a bit of an inappropriate time to be planning this, what with Daniel and eveything?

Vicky: Why not? This wedding has been delayed enough as it is, I'm not gonna let this latest drama ruin things. Daniel's just being a stroppy teenager, he'll be back soon enough...

Rebecca: Ok that aside, you need to start being a mother to Katy, that has to be your first priority.

Vicky: I know, I'm just asking you to give me a hand...

Rebecca: I really should be going to work, I've practically left Romeo running the place for the past week...

Vicky: Well can you take her with you?

Rebecca: No, not really...

Vicky: (Desperate) Please mom!

Rebecca: (Reluctantly) Go on then, but this is the last time.

Bryan
04-11-2007, 13:18

Jon and Irene are in the Red Rum, he walks over to their table carrying a pint and a glass of wine.

Jon: I'm guessing a dry white wine is still your tipple?

Irene: You know me too weel Jon.

Jon: Well we do go far back. I always imagined you'd become an alcholic divorcee come 40, go through the whole mid life crisis, take up gardening and hit the bottle...

Irene: Well I suppose it'd have been more fun than working up the ranks in the MET. I'm suprised some little **** hasn't tried to usurp your little empire down here in Devon...

Jon: Oh I've jumped ship and passed it on to someone else now...

Irene: Not much of a risk taker anymore?

Jon: Oh I wouldn't say that...

Irene: True. You'd never be able to change competley, still got that twinkle in your eye.

Jon: Well you always were an extra sweet honey trap...

Irene: Just a pity that you managed to pin all your cimes on Archie McCoy, rendering the whole operation pointless...

Jon: Oh I wouldn't have said it was pointless, we both had some fun...

Irene: Yes...yes we did. So then....Craig Harvey, what do you know about him?

Jon: Well, where do I start?

DaVeyWaVey
05-11-2007, 07:50

Nick comes home early and sees Rebecca in chaos.

Nick: What's going on here?!

Rebecca: Katy decided to throw up on me whilst I was at work! I think she's coming down with a bug.

Nick: Have you been to the GP?

Rebecca: I've got an appointment in an hour, but i'm supposed to be meeting the suppliers and going through the menu with Romeo.

Nick: Where's Vicky?

Rebecca: She's gone out shopping.

Nick: Shopping?!

Rebecca: For the wedding.

Nick: This is getting ridiculous! I haven’t seen her spend more than half an hour with Katy in weeks!

Rebecca: Me neither but she’s had a lot on her mind!

Nick: That aside I’m really worried about her Rebecca, I think she might have a problem…

DaVeyWaVey
05-11-2007, 07:58

Jon and Irene are talking about Craig.

Jon: I’m doing my best to keep an eye on him but I’m getting too old to play the moral guardian!

Irene: You leave it to me...If he's involved in anything illegal, I'll get him...no matter how long it takes. He's on the top of my hitlist, and if I can retire knowing I got that ******* behind bars, then it’ll make my retirement all the more sweet!

Jon: I hope you can, do succeed!

Jon and Irene have a toast to this. Mandy suddenly walks over.

Mandy: This looks a bit friendly!

Jon: Ah Mandy this is Irene Campbell, an old friend..

Mandy: Since when have you been friends with a cop?!

Jon: Long story...

Irene: I best be off. I have a few people to see, take care.

Jon: Yes.

Irene leaves. Jon turns to Mandy.

Jon: How can you be so embarrasing?!

Mandy: That woman was downright flirting with you and you were doing nothing to discourage it!

Jon: We’re old friends that’s all, you have nothing to worry about!

Mandy is left unsure.

Siobhan
05-11-2007, 10:51
:eek: can't believe Craig is covering up another death... who is he going to pin it on this time????

Bryan
05-11-2007, 12:50
INT. NEWMAN'S HOUSE - EVENING

Hannah is sat on the sofa watching tv. Jacqui gets Hannah's lunchbox out of her bag, she opens it and notices that it is full.

Jacqui:Trying to be like one of them stick models or something?

Hannah: Of course not, what do you take me for?

Jacqui: Well why didn't you eat your lunch...

Hannah: I've been having lunch with Andonis in the canteen.

Jacqui: Andonis? The boy from the beach?

Hannah: Yes...

Jacqui: What did I tell you about that!?

Hannah: He's just a friend! Or am I not even aloud to have them anymore!

Jacqui: I'm not a total bitch Hannah. Just make sure it stays they way between you both, ok?

Hannah is not impressed by Jacqui trying to interfere into her life.

Bryan
05-11-2007, 13:00
INT. MANSFIELD'S HOUSE - EVENING

Vicky walks into the house carrying some shopping bags. Nick and Rebecca are sat in the living room in silence, waiting for her to return.

Vicky: What's going on? Is Katy alright!?

Nick: No not really we had to take her to the doctors...

Vicky: Is she okay!?

Rebecca: She's fine, it's just a bug...

Nick: Not like you care.

Vicky: Of course I care, she's my daughter!

Nick: You've got a funny way of showing it, swanning out shopping.

Vicky: Yes for OUR wedding.

Nick: You've got other responsibilies now...

Vicky: I'm entitled to a break from time to time.

Nick: A break from what!? You're on a 24-7 break from her!

Vicky: How dare you!

Nick grabs the shopping bags off her and starts rumaging through them.

Nick: What have we here!? Clothes! Make Up! Brochures! What about the nappies eh!? The baby food!? Milk!?

Vicky: I didn't know we need any.

Nick: Of course you wouldn't, becuase you never feed or change her!

Vicky: What the hell is this all about Nick!?

Nick: You've a problem Vicky, and you need to admit to it...

DaVeyWaVey
05-11-2007, 22:41
INT. SINGH'S CONVENIENCE STORE - EVENING

Claire bumps into Luke who is carrying a bag full of shopping.

Claire: Oh sorry!

Luke: It's ok...just getting food for the family, I'm cooking for them you see..

Claire: (Impressed) Your full of surprises!

Luke: There's a lot you don't know about me, a pity that you don't want to get to know me better...

Claire: About that...maybe I was a bit too hasty judging you...

Luke: Oh yeah!

Claire: Don't make this harder than it is! I hate succumbing to a man's charms!

Luke: Are you coming onto me?

Claire: Perhaps..

Luke: Well call me a romantic, but i'd rather it wasn't in the middle of a corner shop...how about we go for a meal tomorrow night? Somewhere out of Baymoore...just you and me..

Claire: Sounds nice!

Luke heads off to the counter. Claire is left smiling.

DaVeyWaVey
05-11-2007, 22:48
INT. MANSFIELD'S HOUSE - EVENING

Vicky: What the hell is this all about Nick!?

Nick: You've a problem Vicky, and you need to admit to it...

Vicky: (offended) There's nothing wrong with me!

Nick: I find it hard to believe Vicky!

Vicky: How dare you accuse me of this!

Nick: Look it's not your fault if you do, plenty of mothers have this, but you need to admit you've got a problem! Vicky, until you do, we can't get you any help!

Vicky: I don't need any help! I've just had to deal with a lot recently...Kyle, Daniel, the wedding..

Nick: Make all the excuses you like Vicky, but you can’t fool me, me and your mom have been looking after Katy not you, anyone can see the pair of you haven’t bonded!

Vicky: You try being a mother, it’s not easy!

Nick: I never said it was Vick! But it's not fair that you avoid this, Katy needs her mom!

Vicky: And i'm here for her!

Nick: Prove it! From tomorrow onwards your on your own, if you haven’t got a problem then prove it to us, we're doing this for your own good!

Vicky takes a nervous gulp.

Bryan
06-11-2007, 10:21
INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - MORNING

Gavin and Stephen tip toe down the stairs the next morning, acting like naughty school children, Gavin tries to sneak Stephen out without Val noticing.

Val: Didn't realise you'd had company around last night...

Gavin: Look Val, don't go flipping off the handle here...

Val: What are you playing at brining him back here without asking!?

Gavin: I live here Val, I have the right to invite people back if I like!

Val: It's MY bloody house!

Stephen: Look I don't want to cause any problems, I'll just go...

Val: Yeah damn right you will.

Stephen grabs his coat, kisses Gavin and leaves. Gavin is furious.

Gavin: What was that all about eh!?

Val: I'm not having you use my place for your...stuff...

Gavin: My "stuff" what is your problem!? Is it because I'm gay!?

Val: No! It's becuase I'm jealous! Okay!?

Bryan
06-11-2007, 10:29

Charlie and a couple of her college mates are walking down the coridoor.

Matt: So what's the deal with you and the newboy?

Charlie: Who?

Kerri: Scott!

Charlie: Nothing, he's just a mate...

Matt: Ohh a mate already? You've only known him a week...

Charlie: Jealous or something?

Kerri: So, what do you think about him? Fancy him?

Charlie: Dunno really...

Kerri: Oh stop being so modest, it's obvious you want him...

Charlie: Whatever. Look I'll catch you up, just got to get something out of my locker.

Charlie walks over to her locker and opens it. Inside is a note from Scott.

Meet me at the nature park at 7, Scott x

Charlie secretley smiles to herself.

DaVeyWaVey
06-11-2007, 18:19
INT. ANDREW'S HOUSE - DAY

Val: No! It's becuase I'm jealous! Okay!? You've been the closest thing to a man in my life in a long time..

Gavin: Look Val, I thought we knew the score we’re both good friends, or so I thought...

Val: Of course we are!

Gavin: And I don’t want that to change, but you have to let loose this grip you have of me, I’m my own person, I’m not James!

Val: I never thought you were..

Gavin: Getting in strops over me not coming home! Green eyed monster with Steven! You could have fooled me Val!

Val: Well i'm sorry..

Gavin: And I accept it but I think I should move out...

DaVeyWaVey
06-11-2007, 18:26

The morning after the argument, Vicky comes down the stairs, looking worse for wear, carrying baby Katy who is crying.

Vicky: (to Rebecca) Where is Katy's bottle!?

Rebecca: In the fridge..

Nick: No Rebecca! No helping!

Vicky: This is totally unnecessary!

Nick: I don't think it is babe, it's for your own good.

Vicky is trying to hush baby Katy up.

Vicky: (angry) Why won't she just shut up!?

Rebecca: She'll soon settle once you give her her bottle..

Vicky has a tired look on her face.

Vicky: I am exhausted! I can do with rest!

Nick: So do most mothers, but they don't have a choice.

Vicky: Please Nick! There's no need for all this!

Nick: If I come back tonight and all’s fine then I’ll agree you, but until then you’re on your own...come on Rebecca, lets leave her too it..

Rebecca and Nick both leave. Vicky is left alone with Katy, looking stressed.

Siobhan
07-11-2007, 09:29
Poor vicky.. if she does have a problem I don't think leaving her alone with the baby will help.. she could hurt her!!

Bryan
07-11-2007, 12:51
INT. ANDREW'S HOUSE - DAY

Gavin: And I accept it but I think I should move out...

Val has a look of total devastation on her face.

Gavin: But thanks a lot for letting me stay, you helped me out when I really needed it...

Val: No Gav', you don't have to do this...

Gavin: I do. I value your friendship Val, and if I stay here it's gonna eat away at it...

Val: It wont, I promise!

Gavin: It already is, just then. Stephen didn't deserve that...

Val: Where will you stay?

Gavin: The flat above Saphire is for rent at the moment...

Val: And what about the salon?

Gavin: I'm not leaving Val, you're not gonna get away from me that easily. Come on, don't take it to heart, I'm doing this becuase I care.

Gavin gives her a big supportive hug.

Gavin: Still friends?

Val nods, a glimmer of a smile on her face, Gavin continues to hug her.

DaVeyWaVey
07-11-2007, 21:45

Vicky is sleeping on the couch. Katy starts crying and Vicky is soon awakened. She picks up Katy and tries to calm her but she continues to cry.

Vicky: Why won't you just shut up!?

Vicky puts Katy down and looks in the bag for nappies but there's none. She rushes into the kitchen and searches the cupboards in despair, but she can't find any nappies. Katy's crying becomes louder.

Vicky: (shouting to Katy) Shut up! Shut up!

Katy continues to cry. Vicky grabs the phone and dials in Nick's number. She bursts into tears as she speaks to Nick over the phone.

Vicky: (to Nick) I can’t do it Nick…I can’t…you’ve got to help me…I cant do it!

DaVeyWaVey
07-11-2007, 22:01

Gavin is talking to Steven in the salon.

Gavin: I've decided I am going to move out and get my own place..

Steven: Well if it means I can spend the night without leaving on my tippey toes!

Gavin: What makes you think you'll be spending the night!?

Steven: (jokingly) Fine!

Gavin: Val was just suffocating me, I’m gonna appreciate a bit of peace and quiet!

Steven: Well if you ever need a flatmate, i'm open to offers!

Gavin: What about your place?

Steven: I live with mom who is more annoying than Val! I'd appreciate the move..

Gavin: Why not then?!

Steven: Are you sure? It's only early days..

Gavin: Life's for living, let's just have a laugh and see where things take us.

Bryan
07-11-2007, 22:14

Nick and Rebecca rush into the house. Vicky is sat on the sofa in tears cradling Katy. Rebecca takes Katy away. Nick sits down beside an emotional Vicky, trying to comfort her.

Vicky: You're right Nick, I've got a problem, I just can't do it...

Nick: It's all gonna be okay, d'ya hear me? You've admitted it, and we can work on it now...we can get help for you...

Vicky: I tried my hardest, but I couldn't do it! I want to be there for her, but it's just so hard!

Nick: We're gonna get through this? I'm gonna find someone to take over my job at the holiday park...

Vicky: You can't do that...

Nick: You and Katy's well being are my top priority. I need to be at home at the moment. Don't worry babe we'll get you sorted in no time...

Vicky clings to Nick in despair, he looks over at Rebecca, overwhelmed by the situation.

Siobhan
08-11-2007, 10:38
ah poor vicky... I know how tough it can be with a new baby and they cry all the time and you just don't know why

DaVeyWaVey
08-11-2007, 18:16
INT. NEWMAN'S HOUSE - EVENING

Scott and Hannah are teasing Luke as he prepares for his date with Claire.

Scott: (laughing) Ha..she was the one that appeared on Jeremy Kyle right?!

Paul: Well I think it's great that he's going out on a date.

Hannah: I'm surprised Jacqui is letting him!

Paul: Enough of that! Just go out and enjoy yourself Luke.

CUT TO:

INT. ANDREW'S HOUSE - EVENING

Emma is helping Claire get ready for her date.

Claire: Really Emma, you don't need to help me! This date is no big deal!

Emma: You wouldn't be going to all this trouble if it wasn't..

Claire: It's early days...I don't want to count the chickens before they've hatched.

Emma: Just knock him dead Claire!

DaVeyWaVey
08-11-2007, 18:25
INT. HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE - EVENING

Tanya is coming out of the shower, wrapped in a towel. Simon walks out and grabs hold of her and starts kissing her.

Tanya: Woah! What if Charlie catches us?!

Simon: So what if she does!?

Tanya: We’ve agreed, not to tell her yet, it’s too soon after her mom!

Simon: This is certainly a killer! Seeing you like this and not being able to ravish you!

Tanya: I didn't say you couldn't did I?! We just have to be careful..

Tanya drags Simon into her room. They are both giggling like school children.

Bryan
08-11-2007, 19:17

Tom, Chris, Romeo and Roxy are in the Red Rum. Romeo and Roxy are looking longingly into one another's eyes, Tom is on the phone to Emma.

Tom: Okay babe, in a bit...(To everyone) That was Emma, she'll be here in a bit...

Chris looks fed up.

Tom: You alright Chris? You seem down...

Chris: I'm just fed up of the single life, I've exhuasted the local totty around here...

Roxy: Branch out then, you don't have to stick to local girls...

Chris: I dunno, I'm fed up of one night stands...

Romeo: Maybe you should join up on an internet dating site...

Chris: No way, that's for sad loners...

They all resists temptation and choose not to make a comment.

Chris: I'm not!

Romeo: Looks like it mate...

Tom: Come on, what have you got to loose by signing up eh? It'll be a laugh...

Chris: Oh I'm glad someone finds my situation amusing :rolleyes:

Roxy: Oh Chris don't take it to heart, we'll sort you out a top notch woman in no time.

Chris folds his arms and takes a deep sigh, not sharing the same enthuasism that Roxy has for the situation.

Bryan
08-11-2007, 19:25
EXT. BAYMOORE NATURE PARK - NIGHT

Charlie shows up at the nature park for her date with Scott. She sees a picnic laid out on the picnic table and a small boat by the side of the lake. She looks around, amazed. Scott steps out of the trees and hugs her.

Scott: Suprise!

Charlie: Wow, you've gone to so much effort...

Scott: Does it beat "chips and dodgems"?

Charlie: Definatley :D

Scott: Well come on then, eat up.

They both sit down at the picnic table.

Scott: You're looking beautiful...

Charlie: Don't...

Scott: I'm not joking, you look stunning...

Charlie: You're not too bad yourself...

Scott: "too bad", this is my best pulling shirt I'll have you know!

Charlie laughs at this.

Scott: Ah a laugh, a laugh's good yeah?

She smiles and nods, laughing again.

Scott: Well that's a start then. Ham sandwhich?

He hands her a sandwhich, she looks over at him, a smile on her face.

Siobhan
09-11-2007, 10:23
Hopefully Scott will be good for Charlie.. she doesn't need to get back into the drug scene

DaVeyWaVey
09-11-2007, 17:42
EXT. BAYMOORE NATURE PARK - NIGHT

Charlie and Scott are on a rowing boat on the lake.

Charlie: So what about the man of mystery then?

Scott: Austin Powers?

Charlie: No you, you wally!

Scott: What about me?

Charlie: Well you show up out of nowhere, with your secret past…who are you?

Scott: Scott.

Charlie: No I mean, who's the real you?

Scott: I'm just me!

Charlie punches Scott jokingly. Scott wrestles her and they both end up falling out of the boat. They both laugh as they walk back into the nature park in wet clothes.

Charlie: What are you like you wally!?

He takes off his shirt and starts wringing out the water.

Scott: God! I'm so sorry! What a disaster!

Charlie: I wouldn't say that...it's been fun.

Scott turns to face Charlie. She looks into his eyes and kisses him.

DaVeyWaVey
09-11-2007, 17:48
INT. ANDREW'S HOUSE - MORNING

Val is in the kitchen making a cup of tea. Emma and Claire are also both in the kitchen.

Val: It's so quiet without Gavin around the house! I'm starting to get bored..

Claire: I've said it before and I'll say it again...you need a man!

Val: It's easy for you to say! Having a date with the local hunk! What man would have me at my age!?

Claire: You'd be surprised! There are men that desperate!

Emma: I tell you what...why don't you join an internet dating site? That's what Chris is doing..

Val: That's full of perverts and weirdos!

Claire: You'll fit in well then...

Emma: You can find some really shy but nice people online...come on mom, I'll help you..

Val: Fine ok! You've twisted my arm!

Bryan
09-11-2007, 18:57
INT. NEWMAN'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Scott enters the house, topless, his wet shirt over his shoulders.

Jacqui: What happened to you?

Scott: Oh me and Charlie had a little accident.

Jacqui: Who is Charlie?

Scott: A mate...

Hannah: Do you take your top off for every mate you hang with or just the female ones?

Scott: It's nothing okay, just drop it...

Hannah: No why should you be able to go dating girls, when I'm not allowed to see Andonis!

Jacqui: No one's said he can see her!

Scott: Excuse me! I am here you know!

Hannah: Talk about double standards! :rolleyes:

Scott: No-ones telling me who I can or can't see! If you do I'll just move out!

Jacqui: Don't be so selfish!

Scott: I'm not being selfish! I'm just living life! Got a problem with that!?

Scott storms off upstairs, leaving Jacqui aggrivated.

Bryan
09-11-2007, 19:03
INT. MANSFIELDS' HOUSE - NIGHT

Michelle is stood in the living room looking into the mirror. Richard walks in and hugs her.

Richard: How are you feeling?

Michelle: Rubbish. My husband's left me, moms not answering my calls and Hilary almost killed me.

Richard: Come on now, you have to look to the future...

Michelle: What future?

Richard: You've got your whole life ahead of you Michelle...

Michelle: That's just a daunting thought. Look at me, who'd want to get with me?

Richard: You'll never find someone talking like that. You need to get back your self confidence, get back in the real world and you'll find someone. How about you get back working at the wine bar, by all acounts Tanya says the temp is making a right mess of it. Maybe it's time you were back and showed them how to do it.

Michelle: Yeah...maybe you're right.

Richard: Good girl. And cheer up, things can only get better, eh?

Richard walks out of the room, leaving Michelle to dwell on what's been said.

Bryan
10-11-2007, 17:19
INT. BACHELOR BOYS FLAT - NIGHT

Chris is sat at the computer on an Internet dating site. Roxy and Romeo are sat around him, telling him what to write.

Romeo: A blank canvas, the keyboard is yours, sell yourself...

Chris: Well what should I put?

Roxy: Show a bit of sophistication and culture....

Chris: Sophist...what?

Roxy starts typing.

Roxy: French films, classic literature, fine wine and dining...

Chris: What the hell are you writing!?

Roxy: A few white lies!

Romeo: This is deceiptful...

Roxy: He'll thank me when he ends up with a fine lass out of this...

CUT TO:

INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - NIGHT

Emma is sat typing up Val's profile on the internet dating site whilst she sits on the sofa clipping her toe nails.

Emma: Age?

Val: 35...

Emma turns around to face Val.

Val: What!? I can put it off.

Emma: You can't put that! It's lying!

Val: It's just a slight exaggeration of the truth. No one is gonna wanna date a 50 year old who enjoys soaps, reality TV and meals for one are they?

Emma: You shouldn't have to change who you are to find someone. They should love you as they are.

Val: Just shut up and put what I said okay!?

Emma rolls her eyes with disaproval before turning around and continuing to type Val's profile.

Bryan
10-11-2007, 17:54
INT. NEWMANS' HOUSE - NIGHT

Jacqui is sat in the living room, clearly upset. Paul is sat next to her comforting her.

Jacqui: Why do they treat me like crap eh? I can't handle much more of it from them...

Paul: It's been a hard time for all of us, the stress is just getting to us all, we've been taking it out on one another...

Jacqui: No Paul! They don't take it out on you! It's just me - the wicked step mom. I'm not doing all this to be evil, Im doing it becuase I care about them!

Paul: I know that, but they're young...they can't understand.

Jacqui: What's to understand about us wanting to keep them safe!? We've had so much crap thrown at us over the last few years, and if they carry on the way they are it's all gonna come back to haunt us again. Low key, that's what we said wasn't it!?

Paul: It's not as easy as that, we can't just keep them prisoner Jacq...

Jacqui: Oh what, you're taking their side now are you?

Paul: I'm not taking any sides, I'm just saying...

Jacqui: "Saying"!? Well say it then! I can't do right for doing wrong!

Jacqui storms out of the house, leaving Paul alone, concerned.

DaVeyWaVey
10-11-2007, 21:12
INT. BACHELOR BOYS FLAT - NIGHT

Chris is still sat at the computer, with Romeo and Roxy huddled round him.

Romeo: Right now we've finished your profile, what about pictures?

Chris grabs one of Roxy's magazines and cuts out a picture of a model.

Roxy: Hey!

Chris: Desperate times..

Roxy: Why are you choosing a different picture?!

Chris: I can't find any of my own!

Roxy: I'll take one with the digital camera..

Chris: No! I'm getting podgy in my old age! Trust me here, I’ll get loads of hits with this picture!

Roxy: What about when you meet them!?

Chris: Well it’s what inside that counts so it shouldn’t matter should it?

CUT TO:

Val types in "hot babe" on the computer into Google.

Emma: Mom! What are you doing!?

Val: Just looking for pictures..

Emmma: Maybe we've got the wrong dating site...you sure your not a lesbian?!

Val: No! It's for my profile picture!

Emma: Why?!

Val: I look god awful! I'll get zero hits looking the way I am!

Emma: There's nothing wrong with the way you look!

Val: Frankenstein said the same thing to his monster, I look a wreck!

Emma: Fine, but when you get loads of perverts leering over you, thinking you’re the next Pamela Anderson, don’t blame me!

DaVeyWaVey
10-11-2007, 21:43
INT. VALENTINO'S RESTAURANT - NIGHT

Claire and Luke are sitting having a meal, clearly getting to know each other.

Claire: So yeah, it's been pretty tough going with Nathan..but they say that hard times make you stronger as a person..

Luke: Certainly..

Claire: Can't believe I ended up on Jeremy Kyle though as a result!

Luke and Claire both laugh. Luke holds Claire's hand, when Luke's phone suddenly rings. He answers it. It's Paul.

Luke: Oh...what's up?....What? Ok..bye..

Luke hangs up.

Claire: What's wrong?

Luke: I'm sorry, I have to leave..

Claire: Can't it wait? We're having a lovely time!

Luke: I'm sorry but I really have to go, it's important...I'm sorry Claire..

Luke abruptly leaves. Claire is left on her own, feeling confused.

Bryan
11-11-2007, 14:36
INT. NEWMANS' HOUSE - MORNING

Hannah, Scott and Paul are sat at the dinner table the next morning. The arguments from last night still frsh in the air.

Paul: Look you know Jacqui doesn't mean to be like this, she's just worried about everything...

Hannah: And you think we aren't!?

Luke walks into the room with a cup of coffee in his hand.

Luke: You need to start respecting her Han', she's as good a mom to them as any...she's only doing this becuase she cares...

Scott: I thought we came here to get away from the past. No one can touch us now, we're safe. Free to get on with things surely!?

Paul: I know but...

Just as Paul speaks Jacqui walks into the room, having overheard their conversation.

Jacqui: No they're right Paul...i'm sorry for the way I've been acting, I need to let you get on with your lives, I'm just worried though...

Luke: And they appreciate it don't you?

Hannah and Scott barely manage a word.

Jacqui: We've been so through much,m we could do without arguing between ourselves. We have to move on, and who am I to stop you going out?

Jacqui walks over to them and gives them both a hug, despite them trying to escape to save face.

Jacqui: A fresh start, okay?

Paul is relieved to see the family united once more.

Bryan
11-11-2007, 14:49
INT. BAYMOORE HOLIDAY VILLAGE - DAY

Nick is sat in the office, interviewing candidates for the temporary manager's job.

Nick: Well thank you for coming today, I'll be in touch either way in a couple of days...

The candidate leaves the room. Moments later Rachel McCoy (Jill Halfpenny) walks into the room.

Rachel: Well there's a face I never thought I'd see again...

Nick looks up, upon seeing Rachel his face lights up.

Nick: Rachel!?

Rachel: Like time no see Nick, how are you?

Nick: I've seen better days...

Rachel: Yeah going grey in your early thirties...only joking...

Nick: How come you're...

Rachel: I'm here for the job...

Nick: Oh right...

Rachel hands him a copy of her CV.

Rachel: Here's my updated resume...

Nick looks over it, looking impressed.

Nick: Very impressive. So what brings you back to these parts?

Rachel: Oh you know how it is. There's no place like home. Figured living life as a backpacking lone ranger was a bit too uncool once I hit the 30 mark.

Nick: Well the world's loss is Devon's gain...look I hope you don't think I'm being forward here but I'm in a tough position. I need someone who can take over this place pronto...

Rachel: Well as you can see, I've got a lot of experience...

Nick: Well the job's yours then.

Rachel: What? Are you serious?

Nick: Well why not? Your experience says loads, and you know us Taylors, like to keep it to friends and family where possible...so when can you start then?

Rachel: Tommorow?

Nick: That'd be brilliant! Congraulations!

Rachel: Thanks :D

Bryan
11-11-2007, 14:56
http://www.childline.org.uk/images%5Cextra/Supporters-JillHalfpenny.jpg

Rachel McCoy (Jill Halfpenny)

Rachel is given the job as temporary manager at the Holiday Park, whilst Nick deals with Vicky and Katy. Rachel has known for years, and the pair were childhood sweethearts. Rachel has been a family friend for years and has a lot of history with the Taylor family.

DaVeyWaVey
11-11-2007, 19:44

Claire is in the Red Rum having a drink. Amy walks over to her from behind the bar.

Amy: So come on, spill the beans! What happened on your date?

Claire: He left before anything happened!

Luke suddenly walks in with a bouquet of flowers and goes over to Claire.

Luke: These are for you...it's to say sorry for leaving last night..

Claire: You think giving me a bouquet of flowers is enough to apologise after leaving me last night!?

Luke: Come on! I wouldn't have left if it wasn't important!

Claire: Try me...come on, why did you have to leave me?

Luke: I can't say..

Claire: Can't think of a decent excuse more like! :rolleyes: If you didn't want to go on a date with me, then why bother?! Getting my hopes up like that..

Luke: (grinning) I knew you liked it more than you were letting on. :D Look, I really do like you Claire, let me make it up to you, yeah?

Claire: Why should I?!

Luke: Because you want too as much as I do...cinema tonight? ...I'll pick you up at 8. :)

DaVeyWaVey
11-11-2007, 19:54

Nick returns home.

Richard: How did the interviews go?

Nick: Yeah fine, I've filled the place.

Richard: Already!?

Nick: Yeah, she was perfectly qualified for the job.

Vicky: She?

Richard: That's my boy! It will look good for the company having a woman run the holiday park, equal opportunites and all that.

Nick: Actually dad, it's someone you know...Rachel McCoy..

Richard: Rachel!?

Vicky: Who is she?

Richard: Oh she and Nick go way back, they were childhood sweethearts!

Nick: Hardly!

Richard: Don't be so modest! They were inseperable back in the day..

Vicky: Oh yeah?..

Nick: Look, that's way in the past! We grew up and went our seperate ways.

Vicky: And now she's back eh?

Nick: You've got nothing to worry about! Why would I want her when I've got you?!

Nick kisses Vicky and holds her hand.

Siobhan
12-11-2007, 10:19
Ok... now we have a depressed jealous Vicky.. and what is the betting that Chris and Val end up liking each other on the site :lol::lol:

Siobhan
13-11-2007, 17:38
Bry... I am getting scared now.. there was no DS today and you said you were going to cancel but you never said why??? Please don't say it is true!!

Bryan
16-11-2007, 14:09
INT. WINEBAR - BAYMOORE LESUIRE CENTRE - DAY

Michelle is the wine bar unloading the creates. Callumn walks into the bar.

Callumn: Michelle, I didn't realise you were back...

Michelle: I've got to get back to reality at some point.

Callumn: I thought you'd...

Michelle: What!? Stay at home!? Feel sorry for myself!? I'm sorry Callumn but I wont give you the satisfaction, my life doesn't stop just becuase you've left me...

Callumn: Look about that 'Shell...

Michelle: I don't want to hear it Callumn, you've made your choice. If you want to be with that tart over me then fine. But stop coming back here with your words and false friendshsips...

Callumn: 'Shell, we've been married for years...

Michelle: It's a pity you didn't think of that when you were off rolling around the bed sheets with Lauren!

Callumn: Please! Hear me out!

Michelle: I don't want to hear anything you have to say! I just want you to get out of here and leave me the hell alone!

Just as the pair are arguing Will walks into the bar, noticing the scene unfolding.

Will: What's going on here eh?

Michelle: Callumn was just leaving.

Callumn: 'Shell!

Will: Come on, you heard her, get out!

Callumn: Fine! I hope your happy with your meals for one and bottles of Vodka!

Callumn storms past Will, and out of the bar. Michelle is left hurt by his cruel words.

Bryan
16-11-2007, 14:26
INT. BACHELOR BOYS' FLAT - DAY

Chris is sat the computer. He logs onto the dating site and notices that he has 45 interested hits.

Chris: Oh my god! 45! I've got 45 hits!

Chris runs around the room excited, Romeo and Tom rush to the computer, and scroll down the list of hits.

Tom: Most of these are ugly!

Romeo: Well any hole's a goal...

Chris: Click on that one! Bustybabe2007!

They open up her profile and oggle over the picture of her in her bakini.

Romeo: Oh...my god!

Chris: Oi you two have girlfriends! Pass me the keyboard!

Eagerly Chris begins typing a message to her:

Hiya. Noticed your picture and can't get over how stunningly attractive you are. Age aside I'm very mature for my age, and like the older woman. I live locally and wondered if you would like to go on a date?

Chris: Sound okay?

Tom and Romeo nod their heads in approval.

INTERCUT:

Val is sat at the computer table with a cup of coffee. Claire is stood over her shoulder. She looks through her hits, turning her nose up at Nigel who likes fly fishing and A Touch Of Frost. And Kevin who likes football and a good curry.

Val: God I might aswell give up now...

A message comes up from "Chris":

Hiya. Noticed your picture and can't get over how stunningly attractive you are. Age aside I'm very mature for my age, and like the older woman. I live locally and wondered if you would like to go on a date?

Val's eyes light up from reading it.

Val: Oh my god! Look at him! He's a hunk and 'alf!

Claire: Blooming heck mom!

Val: Should I go for it?

Claire: If you don't I blooming well will!

Val: What should I write?

Claire: I dunno, keep it simple...

Thanks for the message, I would love to meet, name a date and place and I'll be there sweet cheaks.

DaVeyWaVey
16-11-2007, 21:27
INT. WINEBAR - BAYMOORE LESUIRE CENTRE - DAY

Callumn storms past Will, and out of the bar. Michelle is left hurt by his cruel words.

Will: Are you alright?

Michelle: I could have done without him coming in and rubbing salts to the wounds!

Will: It's a good job I came when I did then...

Michelle: Your starting to become my knight in shining armour!

Will: It's been a while since I've felt needed, I've becoming something of a loose end.

Michelle: Join the club! Can I get you a drink?

He gets out his wallet.

Will: No I'll get this...I did promise you a drink after all..

Michelle: I don't drink before midday.

Will: Oh well then, that's simple enough..I'll pick you up after work and we can go for a nice meal, how does that sound?

Michelle: You don't have too.

Will: I want too.

Michelle: Well who am I to say no then?!

DaVeyWaVey
16-11-2007, 21:35
INT. BACHELOR BOYS' FLAT - DAY

Chris enters the room, full of life.

Romeo: What's cheered you up?!

Chris: Oh just a message from bustybabe2007!

Romeo: What did she say?

Chris: She said she wants to meet, and tonight is the night my friends! Oh yes - I finally leave the singles club and get myself a bit of busty!

They laugh at him.

Romeo: And where are you taking this special lady?

Chris: Valentinos..

Romeo: Oh brilliant! I can see her for myself!

Chris: Don't you dare!

Romeo: I can't help working there...

Chris: I don't care! Call in sick or something, because if I see any of you lot there tonight, I won't be pleased!

Bryan
17-11-2007, 16:18
INT. FIVE STAR RESTARAUNT - NIGHT

Will and Michelle are sat in a fancy resturaunt, eating their meal.

Michelle: It's been a long while since I've been taken out somewhere nice like this...

Will: Everyone deserves to be treated from time to time...

Michelle: It shouldn't be down to you to treat me though.

Will: Oh well, I've got all this money and nothing and no one to spend it on...

Michelle: We sound like a right pair of down and outs don't we?

Will: Oh I wouldn't say that. There's plenty of life left in the old dog yet. I just something...or someone to reignite the life in me...

Michelle: I'm sure you'll find her eventually...

Will: Maybe I already have?

Michelle: Look Will, this is all very nice and everything but I thought we were just going out as friends...

Will: Yeah, of course sorry, I shouldn't have said that...

Michelle puts her hand over Will's.

Michelle: You're a nice bloke Will, but I don't think I'm ready for a relationship, not just yet...What I need right now is a damn good friend.

Will places his other hand on top of hers.

Will: Well that's what I'll be then :)

Bryan
17-11-2007, 16:24
INT. HAIR SALON - BAYMOORE LESUIRE CENTRE - NIGHT

Val is sat in the salon, Gavin doing her hair, ready for her date later on.

Gavin: So then, who is this mystery fella of yours then?

Val: I don't really know that much about him. Except he's younger and he seems like a nice bloke.

Gavin: Oooo get you, going for a toyboy are you!? Naughty!

Val: Oh he's very cultured...

Gavin: You sure you two will get on then?

Val: Oi cheaky!... No he likes dining out, fine wines, literature...

Gavin: Sounds like the perfect man...

Val rummouges through her handbag and takes out a printed picture of "Chris".

Val: There he is...

Gavin: Oh he's gorgeous, I wouldn't mind a slice of him myself...

Val: Hands off you, he's mine! And you're a taken man!

Gavin: Oh don't make all my dreams come crashing down!... I think we're just about done here...

Val: Do you think I look alright?

Gavin: You look the dog's, darling. You go get him love! :D

Siobhan
17-11-2007, 20:26
1st thing.. thank you thank you thank you bry and davey for bringing this back.. I missed it so much during the week.. Love you both xxxx

Secondly, can't wait for Chris and Val to see each other and realise what has happened :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DaVeyWaVey
17-11-2007, 21:54
INT. BELLAMY HOUSE - NIGHT

Will returns home.

Lauren: So who was the lucky lady?

Will: Excuse me?

Lauren: Well it’s something of a rarity you leaving the house for the evening these days so who was she?

Will: Michelle if you must know..

Lauren: Christ! Your scraping the barrell aren't you?!

Will: Why does everything have to come down to sex with you!?

Lauren: So your not dating her then?

Will: No..we're just friends..

Lauren: You can do without friends like that!

Will: She’s a lovely woman, pity the same can’t be said for you!

Lauren: Excuse me!?

Will: You know what I'm on about! The way you stole Callumn from her is unforgivable!

Lauren: Oh change the record will you!?

Will: Not a shred of remorse! You make me sick to call you my sister!

DaVeyWaVey
17-11-2007, 22:05

Tom has called round to see Emma.

Tom: No Val tonight?

Emma: No, she's got a hot date!

Tom: Tonight must be the night for romance! Chris is going out on a date too..so who's the unlucky man? :p

Emma: Oh I dunno...some guy off the internet..

A horrified look suddenly passes across Tom's face.

Tom: Oh god! Please don't tell me that Val is bustybabe2007!?

Emma: How did you..

Tom bursts into laughter before Emma can finish speaking.

Tom: (laughing) Because that's who Chris is going out on a date with!

Emma: Oh my god, are you being serious!?

Tom: Perfectly serious...

Tom and Emma are both in hysterics.

Emma: (laughing) Come on, get your coat!

Tom: I'll call Romeo and Roxy..we've all got to see this!

Bryan
18-11-2007, 14:43
INT. VALENTINO'S RESTAURAUNT - NIGHT

Val walks into Valentinos dressed tartly in a mini skirt, bube tube and fur coat. She walks over to Rebecca, who eyes her up disaprovingly.

Rebecca: Valerie...what can I do for you?

Val: Oh I have a date here tonight...

Rebecca: Whose name is it under?

Val: Chris!?

Rebecca: (Shocked) Chris?

Val: Yeah, he's not a minger is he? He looked good on the picture he sent!

Rebecca looks around, presuming this is a joke. Val keeps a straight face. Rebecca restrains from laughing and gestures to the left.

Rebecca: He's over there...

Val starts to walk over towards the table. Just as she's doing so Chris gets up from that table and turns around.

Chris: Hey Rebecca has she showed up yet!?

Val looks horrified, as she realises what has happened.

Val: You!?

Chris: What!? Oh No...you're not telling me that...

Val: Oh my good god!

Chris: Please tell me you're not bustybabe?

Val: "Chris"!?

Chris: Well it is my name!

Val: Is this some kind of sick wind up or something!?

Chris: If it is I had no idea about it!

Before they get chance to discuss it further Claire, Emma, Tom, Romeo and Roxy walk into the resturaunt in hysterics.

Emma: (Laughin) I take it you've found out then!?

Val: Have you got something to do with this!?

Roxy: We had no idea Val, honestly.

Val: Oh this is just....just!

Tom: Oh come on Val, you've got to admit, it is kinda funny...

Chris: I'm horiffied! This has put me off online dating for life!

Val: This has put me off dating full stop!

Romeo: God this is one for the Bachelor Boys' memiors eh?

Tom: At least he can say he's had mother and daughter!

Claire and Romeo cast him disaproving looks.

Roxy: Oh for god's sake lighten up all of you! Let's go for some drinks down the Rum.

They all head off, laughing off the disaster of the blind date.

Bryan
18-11-2007, 14:56

Doug Cooper (Phillip Martin Brown) walks into the Red Rum, looking out of place. He looks around the pub, hoping to find someone.

Patrick: Can I help you mate?

Doug: Erm yeah, I'm looking for Paul Newman, got the right area?

Patrick: Yeah, they moved in about a week ago.

Doug: Oh good, where abouts?

Patrick: Just into the close over the road...how d'ya know him then?

Doug: Oh I'm just an old friend of the family...

Patrick: Well they keep themselves to themselves most of the time, but you should catch them around the place.

Doug: Cheers for that.

Doug walks out of the Red Rum, a look of seriousness on his face.

Bryan
18-11-2007, 15:00
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/devonseas/th_doug.jpg

Doug Cooper (Phillip Martin Brown)

Doug is a mysterious stranger who appears in Baymoore looking for the Newmans. He holds the key to unlock some of the Newman family's darkest secrets, but what exactly are they!?

DaVeyWaVey
18-11-2007, 21:14

Val, Chris Claire, Emma, Tom, Romeo and Roxy are all at a booth, drinking. Amy goes over to them.

Amy: (to Val) What happened to your hot date!?

Val: He's sitting right here!

Amy laughs it off.

Amy: Oh well, there's always next time..

Val: Oh no! I've been scarred for life!

Amy: Oh don’t say that! I was thinking of doing a speed dating night later this month, you should try it!

Val: Oh I don't know, it'd be embarrasing!

Amy: Don't act shy, it’s not like you, go on, you never know you might find the man of your dreams!

Val: (reluctantly) Ok then..yes I will.

DaVeyWaVey
18-11-2007, 21:28
INT. DOUG'S CAR - NIGHT

Doug is in his car, looking over at the Newmans as they enter their house. He gets out his phone and dials in a number.

Doug: (speaking into phone) Yeah, I've finally found them.

Chloe O'brien
19-11-2007, 00:23
Ooh what is this Doug up too. Can't wait to find out what juicy history he has on the Newmans.

Siobhan
19-11-2007, 09:12
:rotfl::rotfl: How funny was Val and Chris.. fantastic writing.. Love it

And what is Doug up to???

Bryan
19-11-2007, 11:05

Nick walks into the living room flicking through the post, he picks out one letter and opens it.

Nick: We've got our first apointment with the councillor coming up...

Vicky: Councillor!?

Nick: About the post natal depression...

Vicky: O thought we were going to deal with this by ourseleves?

Nick: As much as I'd like to, we need professional help if we're gonna get through this...

Vicky: I don't know babe, I don't think I want strangrs judging me as a mother...

Nick: They wont judge you, it's their job, they deal with women like you every day of the week...

Vicky: I don't think I can face telling a total stranger that I'm a faiure of a mom...

Nick: You're not a failure...

Vicky: It feels like it.

Nick: Don't worry about it, I'll be here with you every step of the way.

He holds her hand supportively as she fights back the tears.

Bryan
19-11-2007, 11:12
EXT. DEVON ROADSIDE - DAY

Scott's car is pulled up on a laybay, down the road from the college. Him and Charlie are snogging in the car.

He pulls away and lights up a cigarette.

Scott: We best be getting to college soon...

Charlie: But I'm having fun here...

Scott: Jacqui'd kill me if she found out I was wagging lessons...

Charlie: What's the deal with her eh?

Scott: She's just over protective...

Charlie: But she isn't even your mom!

Scott: Yeah but I have a lot of respect for her.

Charlie: What about your real mom, she still around?

Scott: Yeah she lives in London, but we never see her.

Charlie grabs Scott's hand.

Charlie: I know what it's like not to have a mom around. It's hard.

Scott: We've got used to it...we know we can't see her

Charlie: Why not?

Scott: It's...

Charlie: Let me guess, "complicated", god Scott you drive me crazy, but you're such an enigma...

Scott: Let's keep it that way yeah?

They share a moment of comfortable silence as he smokes his cigarette.

Charlie: Since mom died it's been really hard. I mean Dad tries to be there for me, but he's always got his mind elsewhere. And Aunty Tan does her best to look after me, but it's not the same ya know?... I dunno I just feel as though noone's really there for me...

Scott: Don't worry, becuase I am...

Scott leans in and kisses Charlie, a smile appears on her face.

DaVeyWaVey
19-11-2007, 22:27

Nick walks into the office.

Nick: How are things?

Rachel: Everything's fine, not many people booking in but it's not the season really at the moment. I'll get on to promoting some getaway break deals first thing in the morning!

Nick: Thanks for all this.

Rachel: Don't worry, it's what I'm paid for.

Nick: No I mean, most managers wouldn't put in all the effort you do.

Rachel: If your gonna do a job might aswell do it properly, besides you’re a mate Nick, I want everything right for once!

Nick: Thanks.

Rachel: How did the session go?

Nick: It wasn't easy..

Rachel: I can’t imagine it would be, it must be dreadful to have to go through that after nine months of carrying, I can’t imagine how she’s feeling!

Nick: Nor can I. I don’t understand why she is the way she is, but she’s not the first and she wont be the last, I just have to be there for her and see it through.

Rachel: If you ever need someone to chat to, I'm here for you. :)

Nick: Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

DaVeyWaVey
19-11-2007, 22:33
EXT. LOCAL CINEMA - NIGHT

Luke and Claire come out of the cinema, holding hands.

Claire: I've had a lovely time. :)

Luke: The night is still young yet!

Claire: Are you trying to seduce me!?

Luke: Of course not, it's only our second date! What kind of man do you think I am!?

Claire: I suppose I can hope for third time lucky then..

Luke: Who knows...but your a really great girl you know that? I really enjoy your company. :)

Luke and Claire lean in and share an intimate kiss.

Luke: What about one for the road!?

They both head off to a bar holding hands, smiles beaming on both their faces.

Siobhan
20-11-2007, 10:37
Nick.. please stay away from Rachel.. it is the last thing Vicky needs.. Great work again guys

Bryan
20-11-2007, 16:01

Amy is sat in the nursery that she and Patrick had done up for Lynne's baby. Emotional, she sits by the cot, looking through a box of baby clothes and toys.

Patrick: What are you doing in here Amy, it's almost time to open up...

Amy: Just give me a few minutes Patrick

Patrick walks in and snatches the box off her.

Patrick: You should stop tormenting yourself like this Amy, it's not healthy!

Amy: Give them me back!

Patrick: We've got to get rid of it all...

Amy: No! We can't!

Patrick: They're no use to us now!

Amy: Thanks Patrick, rub salt into the wounds why don't you? :rolleyes: Am i not aloud a glimmer of hope!? That one day, I might actually get a baby!

Patrick: I'm just being realisitic Amy!

Amy: Well you take take your realtity elsewhere, becuase I don't want to face it at the moment!

Amy grabs the box back off him, picks up one of the baby grows and sniffs it. Patrick leaves the room, annoyed yet concerned.

Bryan
20-11-2007, 16:08

Hannah and Andonis are sat in the living room doing some work.

Hannah: Man I need a break from this, how on earth does he expect us to understand it all!?

Andonis: God knows...

Andonis gets up and walks around the room to stretch his legs. He notices a family picture on the mantlepiece, in it is a little girl.

Andonis: Who's that?

Hannah: (Sad) My little sister Lucy...

Andonis: Does she live with you're mom?

Hannah: No, she was Jacqui's...

Andonis: What h....?

Hannah: She died...

The room falls silent with this revealation. Andonis sits down beside her.

Andonis: I'm sorry....was she ill?

Hannah: House fire...

Andonis: Oh god Han', i'm so sorry...

Hannah: It's not fair, the way she was taken so young, she wasn't meant to get hurt...

Andonis: What do you mean?

Hannah: Erm, just ignore me...I think you'd better go...

Andonis: Why? What's up?

Hannah: I don't want to talk about it, it's too upsetting...

Andonis: I'm sorry...

Hannah: Yeah. You've said. Just go, okay!?

Andonis picks up his things and leaves. Once alone Hannah bursts into tears.

DaVeyWaVey
20-11-2007, 22:51

Patrick drops a glass on the floor.

Claire: Easy on Patrick!

Patrick: Sorry, i'm just so annoyed!

Claire: Why what's up?

Patrick: Oh bloody Amy! I don't think I can take much more of her!

Claire: What are you on about?

Patrick: All this stuff with Lynne and the baby! I haven't heard the end of it since it happened, she's under some deluded impression that Lynne is gonna have seconds thoughts and hand over the baby!

Claire: It’s shook her up badly Patrick, you need to have a bit of patience with her..

Patrick: It’s wearing very thin Claire! She needs to sort herself out before I end up going mental!

DaVeyWaVey
20-11-2007, 23:00

Nick walks into the house and sees Vicky bottle feeding Katy. He walks over to Rebecca.

Nick: (to Rebecca) Wow! How great is that!?

Rebecca: There's a long way off yet..

Nick: Yeah, but it's a start.

Vicky: I can hear that you're talking about me!

Nick walks to Vicky and kisses her.

Nick: (to Vicky) Your doing well love.

Vicky: I don't know about that..

Nick: She's not crying, you must be doing something right! (looking at Katy) Look, she's smiling at you. Oh and I've got some exciting news for you!

Vicky: What?

Nick: I’ve been on the phone to the registrar and he says he can fit us in two weeks today!

Vicky: You what!? But we haven’t arranged or confirmed anything yet!

Nick: Don’t you worry, I’m taking care of everything, you just take care of Katy and next week you’ll be Mrs Taylor!

Vicky beams with excitement.

Siobhan
21-11-2007, 10:00
:cheer: they are getting married soon.. i wonder if this soap wedding will go without a hitch :hmm:

Bryan
21-11-2007, 16:17
INT. SINGH'S HOUSE - DAY

Sanjita and Andonis are in the kitchen. Andonis looks a bit lost, following Hannah kicking him out.

Sanjita: You alright son?

Andonis: Yeah I'm fine...

Sanjita: You've been at Hannah's again haven't you?

Andonis: So what?

Sanjita: I don't really approve of her Andonis, you could do so much better than her...

Andonis: What do you mean by that!?

Sanjita: She's got the totally wrong outlook on life, she goes around with a chip on her shoulder...

Andonis: You know nothing about her! She's been through so much!

Sanjita: How do you mean?

Andonis: Her little sister died in a house fire, have you any idea how upsetting that must have been for her, for all of them!?

Sanjita is lost for words, feeling guilty.

Andonis: So don't start judging them before you even know them okay!?

Andonis walks out of the room, casting Sanjita a disaproving look as he goes.

DaVeyWaVey
21-11-2007, 18:38

Nick is in the office, arranging some flowers whilst on the phone.

Nick: So yeah, and you’re sure you’ll be able to have them delivered to Jenkins Manor within two weeks...oh that would be great, thanks..

Nick hangs up.

Rachel: The manor?

Nick: Yeah, dad got the call from the builders earlier..everythings sorted, he’s sorting out furnishing the place, we thought we might as well christen the new house by getting married there, new beginnings and all that!

Rachel: I forgot how romantic you can be when you want to, there once was a time where we were talking about marriage..

Nick: Yeah, but that's in the past now.

Rachel: Yeah of course, doesn’t mean we can’t talk about it anymore though!

Nick: I'd rather not..It wouldn't seem right..

Rachel: Fair enough. I tell you something for nothing, Vicky is lucky to have you, there’s not many gents out there anymore.

DaVeyWaVey
21-11-2007, 21:38
INT. HAIR SALON - BAYMOORE LESUIRE CENTRE - DAY

Val is talking to Sanjita in the salon.

Val: Did I tell you about Luke taking a shine to Claire?! She's best clear of him, that family are a right bunch of weirdos if you ask me, not stopping to talk, drawing the curtains..

Sanjita: Just because they’re not the most outgoing family doesn’t mean we should judge them.

Val: Ooo who's playing devil’s advocate eh?!

Sanjita: You don't know what they've been through Val! Did you know that Luke and Hannah's little sister died in a house fire!?

Val is taken aback by Sanjita's words.

Sanjita: So lay off them eh!? They just need to come to terms with their grief that's all!

DaVeyWaVey
21-11-2007, 21:45

Claire goes over to Amy who is looking bored behind the bar.

Claire: Alright Amy, how are you doing?

Amy: I don't think I've ever been so low Claire, and trust me being with Patrick has had some lows over the years!

Claire: I know this isn’t easy but you really shouldn’t be taking it out on him, it’s not fair.

Amy: I don’t mean too, but he wants me to get over it!

Claire: You have too!

Amy: I know, but I don't know if I can..

Claire: You know what he’s like.. It doesn’t take much for him to go elsewhere, carry on like this and he could end up having another affair!

Amy ponders over what Claire says.

Bryan
22-11-2007, 17:26
INT. SINGH & SON'S CONVIENCE STORE - DAY

Jacqui is in the shop, putting items into a basket, Val sees her and goes over to make conversation.

Val: Y'alright Jacqui? Settling in okay?

Jacqui: (Short) Yeah thanks...

Val: I was erm sorry to hear about your younger daughter...

Jacqui: What about Hannah?

Val: No you're other, the one that...

Jacqui: (Furious) How do you know about that!?

Val: Oh erm Sanjita told me...

Jacqui storms over to Sanjita, look of fury on her face. Sanjita detects that something is up.

Sanjita: Jacqui?

Jacqui: How did you know about my daughter!? Eh!?

Sanjita: Hannah told my son..

Jacqui: So you saw fit to spread the gossip around the village!? What right have you to tell everyone about my private life!?

Sanjita: Wait, it's not like that...

Jacqui: Oh what, telling gob almighty here? It seems it!

Val is offended by this comment.

Val: You might want to have a word with Hannah before you start throwing your weight around, she's the one that let it all out...

Jacqui: We came to Baymoore to forget about the past, not to have to deal with gossipmongers like you! So in future, think of other people's feelings before you spread your gossip okay!?

Jacqui throws her basket on the counter and storms out of the shop, disturbed. Sanjita and Val are left feeling guilty.

Bryan
22-11-2007, 17:57
INT. LYNNE'S HOUSE - DAY

Amy nervously walks down the path, and knocks on Lynne's front door. Lynne opens the door and looks shocked to see her.

Lynne: What the hell do you want?

Amy: I've come to see him...

Lynne: This is totally out of order Amy, I've got a good mind to report you to social services...

Amy: Please don't, I'd never be able to have kids then...

Lynne: That's a good thing, you're a flaming psycho! Now go away!

Amy: Please! Just one goodbye and i'll lave you both alone for good!

Lynne is hesitant.

Lynne: Go on then...

Lynne lets Amy walk into the house, closing the door after her.

DaVeyWaVey
22-11-2007, 22:36

Hannah and Jacqui are arguing.

Jacqui: What the hell do you think you were playing at telling that Singh boy about Lucy!?

Hannah: He has a name you know!

Jacqui: I don’t care who he is or what he’s called; you have no right to go telling him about our family’s business!

Hannah: She was my sister, I have every right!

Jacqui: You need to watch what you’re saying, once you start letting slip one thing, it’ll then be another and before you know it the whole of Baymoore will know everything, is that what you want eh!?

Hannah: Of course not, but he asked so I told him!

Jacqui: And what if they decided to dig into it eh!? They’d find out what really happened that night, why she died!

Hannah: Ok, ok, I did wrong!

Jacqui: Too damn right you did! From now on, you aren’t leaving this house except for college!

Hannah: You can't do this!

Jacqui: When it comes to protecting my family, you just watch me! Maybe from now on, you’ll learn to keep your mouth quiet!

DaVeyWaVey
22-11-2007, 22:44
INT. LYNNE'S HOUSE - DAY

Amy is in Lynne's house, talking to Lynne's baby. Lynne watches on, keeping a close eye on Amy.

Amy: (to the baby, tearfully) I'll never see you again...this will be the last time I ever talk to you..

Lynne: (to Amy) Have you quite finished!?

Amy: (to Lynne) Why did you do it eh!?

Lynne: I had a change of heart..

Amy: I don’t understand though.. minutes before he was born you were calling him a “little sprog” and the next you’re playing the doting mother! That baby would have meant the world to me and Patrick!

Lynne: (scoffs) You..maybe..

Amy: What do you mean by that!?

Lynne: Don't make out like Patrick wanted the baby!

Amy: Of course he did, we both did!

Lynne: Then why did he pay me to keep the baby then eh!?

Amy: No, he wouldn't!

Lynne: I have the cheque if you really want to see it? So don’t pretend like he wanted the baby, because it was the least of his priorities! Now go on, clear off you loony cow!

Amy is left humiliated and angry by Lynne's revelation.

Siobhan
23-11-2007, 10:08
Amy is going to punch Patrick.. I am really dying to know what is going on with Jacqui and co!!

Bryan
23-11-2007, 11:57

Richard is in the guest's bedroom, packing up his belongings. Rebecca walks in with a cup of tea.

Rebecca: All packed?

Richard: Just about...it's going to be weird going back there now...

Rebecca: You'll soon settle in...

Richard: It used to be a big and lonely place before Hilary was there, without her...

Rebecca: You'll be fine. Some peace and quite at last. It's like Kings Cross in here at the moment...

Richard: I'll quite miss this place, getting to spend time with Katy, and you...

Rebecca: Well we're not going anywhere :)

Richard: Thanks, you're a really good friend Rebecca, I really appreciate this...

Rebecca: It's fine, I knew you'd do the same for me if I needed it.

Richard gives her a breif peck on the lips, and smiles.

Bryan
23-11-2007, 12:06

Patrick is in the pub unloading the crates, ready for another day of buisness. Amy marches into the room, a furious look on her face.

Patrick: Where the hell have you been!?

Amy launches at him like a mad woman.

Amy: How could you!? You *******!

Patrick steps away and tries to keep her off him.

Patrick: What are you flipping at me for woman!?

Amy: Lynne! The baby! You *******!

Patrick: Let me explain!

Amy: Yeah Paddy, bloody explain! I want to hear what lame excuse you think justifies what you've done!

Patrick: The whole situation was crazy! We needed to do it the right way...

Amy: Well I can't do it the right way can I!? I have can't have kids!

Patrick: Same as thousands of other women, but you don't see them buying babies! It's illegal! I didn't want you behind the bars, for the sake of some tramp's baby!

Amy: This isn't about that, it's about you not wanting kids!

Patrick: Yeah well, you can't force me into wanting something I don't want!

Amy: It's not about forcing, you should want what I want! That's what marraige is all about Patrick!

Patrick: Well I don't! Okay!?

Amy: Then I don't know where we can go from here...

DaVeyWaVey
23-11-2007, 21:53
INT. HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE - DAY

Tanya has just finished packing her things.

Simon: What are you doing?

Tanya: I'm going home, all the work has finished on the manor.

Simon: But what about us?

Tanya: Nothing changes! But I can't stay here can I!?

Simon: Why not?

Tanya: Because Charlie can't find out yet!

Simon: Let her, she's old enough, she'll understand.

Tanya: The time’s not right, relate it to her and Scott, she’s stable at the moment, this would blow everything apart!

Simon: I don't know..

Tanya: Trust me, I'm always right.

Tanya kisses Simon before leaving.

DaVeyWaVey
23-11-2007, 21:58

Amy is packing her things. Patrick comes in, surprised at the scene he is seeing before him.

Patrick: What are you doing woman!?

Amy: I need to get away for a couple of days.

Patrick: Where are you going?

Amy: To mom and dad's to clear my head!

Patrick: But they live in bloody Portugal for christ's sake!

Amy: Patrick, if I stay here we’re gonna end up saying things that we’ll both regret! It’s obvious at the moment we can’t agree on anything, I need to get my head around things, decide what I want..

Patrick: That's marvellous! Deciding on whether you want me or not! :rolleyes:

Amy: I’ll always want you Patrick, but it’s more than just that, I have to consider the bigger picture.

Amy attempts to kiss Patrick goodbye, but he pulls away.

DaVeyWaVey
24-11-2007, 19:59
Posted on behalf of Bry:

Patrick is stood behind the bar, he looks out of the front window and sees Amy getting into a black cab. He looks down at the floor to block the image out of his mind.

Moments later Claire walks over and wraps around him, to give him a supportive hug.

Claire: I wouldn't worry about it Patrick, it's for the best...

Patrick: How can her jetting off to Portugal be for the best? We should be facing our problems, not running away from them...

Claire: Is that what you want, a massize domestic? At the moment her head's unstable, she would probably end up walking out on you for good. And you don't want that do you?

Patrick: Maybe it's for the best...

Claire: You don't mean that Paddy.

Patrick: I just...can't see how how her leaving can do us any good.

Claire: Have faith in her, and your relationship. Trust me, everything will work out fine in the end...

Patrick doesn't share Claire's enthuasiasm, and remains downtrodden.

DaVeyWaVey
24-11-2007, 20:01
Posted on behalf of Bry:

INT. JENKINS MANOR - DAY

Richard nervously walks up the gravelled driveway and towards the manor. He gets out his keys and opens the front door. He takes a deep breath before entering the manor.

He walks around, the place is newly furnished and decorated, the smell of paint is fresh in the air. As he explores the manor, he gets flashbacks of some of the most defining moments here: Ed's final speech to the Taylors, Richard and Hilary's wedding, Siobhan's Murder, Hilary's final showdown with them.

Nick and Vicky enter moments later, walking through the open front door.

Richard: Nick...

Nick: We thought you could do with some moral support...

Richard: It feels strange combing back here, it doesn't feel like my home anymore...

Nick: It'll always be your home.

Richard: I'm always gonna remember your mother here though...

Nick: Of course you will, just as you remember Ed and Doreen....but life goes on Dad, you'll soon get over it.

Richard remains low. Nick nudges Vicky, encouraging her to speak up.

Vicky: Actually Richard we came here to ask you something...I wondered if you would give me away at the wedding...

Richard: Vicky...I'm...it would be an honour..

Nick: I know it seems like there's not much of a future for the family at the moment Dad, but give it time. You've got 3 kids, one beautiful baby grandaughter, and the rest of you're life ahead of you...

Nick walks over to Richard and gives him a supportive hug. Richard begins to smile, a glimmer of hope...

DaVeyWaVey
24-11-2007, 20:13
EXT. NEWMAN'S HOUSE - DAY

Andonis knocks on the Newmans' front door. Hannah opens it, and steps out to speak to him.

Andonis: Hi, I just wondered if you wanted to meet up?

Hannah: I can't..

Andonis: Why? Have you gone off me or something!?

Hannah: No it's not that, you're great..

Andonis: But...?

Hannah: Jacqui isn't letting me out of the house..

Andonis: Why? What have you done?

Hannah: She found out that I told you about Lucy..

Andonis: That's my fault, I told my mom, and she told Val. I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was such a big deal.

Hannah: Don't worry about it, you weren't to know..

Andonis: She's overreacting isn't she!? Grounding you for that!

Hannah: My family is still sensitive about it, Jacqui doesn't want everyone knowing about it, her method of recovery is blocking it out!

Andonis: Well when are you going to be let out?

Hannah: I don't know..

Jacqui suddenly beeps the car horn.

Hannah: I'm sorry I have to go..

Hannah abruptly rushes off. Andonis is left alone.

DaVeyWaVey
24-11-2007, 20:22
INT. JENKINS MANOR - DAY

Vicky is on the phone to Kyle's parents. She comes off the phone, distressed.

Nick: What's up?

Vicky: I just rang Kyle's parents. I tried to speak to Daniel to see if he was coming to the wedding, and Kyle's parents say that he doesn't want to come.

Nick: What!?

Vicky: According to them, he wants nothing to do with me!

Nick: Oh, now they are just lying!

Vicky: Are they though!? I mean, you saw what he was like with me when he found out about what happened with me and Kyle, he hates me Nick!

Nick: Come on! I doubt that very much!

Vicky: Then why doesn’t he want to speak to me!? Why doesn’t he want to come to the wedding!?

Nick: Maybe he just needs more time..

Vicky: I want him at our wedding Nick! It wouldn’t seem right without him!

Nick: What are you saying?

Vicky: I don’t know if I can go ahead with it without him…