PDA

View Full Version : Sun Hill Mole - October

pookie1968uk
05-10-2007, 14:32
i got sent this today for the first time since registering about six months ago!

Coming up this month...

Stuart enjoys TV stardom
Phil's brought down a peg or two
Gina's haunted by her past
Grace plans to return to special ops
Phil has a bombshell of his own
PC Nate Roberts transfers to Sun Hill
Mickey and Sally get real close

Following month's highlights...
Following Stuart's TV appeal, he's turned out to be a hit with the female viewers of watch the crime show 'Wanted'. Some are even showing up at the station pretending to have witnessed crime simply to get closer to the newfound presenter.
Benjamin may be new to Sun Hill but he doesn't standby and let Phil belittle Beth over her input into an investigation. Benjamin stands up to him, leaving Phil having to back down and apologise to Beth. (Which is quite brave considering Phil isn't adverse to a punch up in the office: remember Stuart)

When Gina recognises a face on a fake passport, see looks as if she's seen ghost. It's the face of Vince Murray who died in a bank raid back in 1983. Gina and her sergeant at the time were nearly killed in the raid when an explosion ripped through the bank. Now Murray's back!

Grace is on the lookout for more challenges and decides to return to the special operations unit. After getting to the crux of cocaine being dealt in a school; then getting through to a 15-year-old girl suffering from bulimia, Grace agrees with Jack - there's plenty of challenges in Sun Hill's CID.

Sent to phone and explain why Grace will not be joining special operations, Phil decides he will take up the challenge instead. It's a bolt from the blue to the rest of CID. In return they ignore Phil when he leaves the station for good.

Smithy puppy walks PC Nate Roberts. Nate has four years service behind him and Sun Hill's his forth station - obviously he's not one for commitment then.

Have you noticed Mickey is smitten with Sally? They've become friends outside of work. They both like to let down their hair with a few drinks and a spot of karaoke. Now at work Mickey's quick to take things a little further.

Abigail
05-10-2007, 18:44
I've still not recieved mine and I signed up ages ago.

Here's a pic of Mickey and Sally

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7264/sallygy0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)