PDA

View Full Version : Email Problems

pookie1968uk
05-10-2007, 14:02
i am receiving some of my emails and not others. i know that some people are sending them and i am not getting them but others i do. i have a junk mail folder but this is empty. could they be getting intercepted somewhere else and how can i check i am getting them all?

Abigail
05-10-2007, 19:08
Have you checked your junk mail filters to see if some of them are being deleted automatically? Check your allowed and blocked senders to see if you have accidently clicked "unknown sender." I do it all the time on the new live mail and it deletes further emails from the address before I get them.

pookie1968uk
05-10-2007, 20:38
well i have looked up my junk e-mail options and i have no blocked senders and i have the box ticked so that any junk e-mail goes into the junk mail folder and this is empty.
i also have ticked to trust any e-mails from my contacts list and these people sending the mail are my contacts. its really strange.

Chloe O'brien
05-10-2007, 22:09
Pookie are you with Telewest (blueyonder) as I have had my daughter's football coach saying that he has been sending me e-mails and they have been bouncing back, because the mail box is supposingly full but there was on 30 e-mail in my in box. It's now working fine so maybe there was a fault.

pookie1968uk
05-10-2007, 22:40
Pookie are you with Telewest (blueyonder) as I have had my daughter's football coach saying that he has been sending me e-mails and they have been bouncing back, because the mail box is supposingly full but there was on 30 e-mail in my in box. It's now working fine so maybe there was a fault.

no i am with sky. sometimes they all come through fine and sometimes they dont and people dont always get mine i send. it seems a bit random as to whether it works ok or not. its not like they even bounce back, they just dont get them or i dont get theirs with no warning.