PDA

View Full Version : AAAARRRGGGGGHHH!! Cover your ears!!

Luna
05-10-2007, 13:22
Reformed girl band the Spice Girls are to release their first single in seven years, Geri Halliwell has revealed.
The 35-year-old, who originally left the group in 1998, told GMTV the track was a "big love song" called Headlines.

"It's a Spice Girl classic. We are so proud of it," she said. "We started putting words down before we even had the finalised 'yes' from everyone."

The group are going on a world tour, releasing their album in the UK on 12 November and the single a week later.

'Second chance'

She said it was hard to "juggle that balance" between work and friendship.

"It's fantastic hanging with girls you really like but there are pressures of work to go with it so it's about finding that balance," she said.

"It's so amazing. It is like waking up and you get a second chance to be something that is so enjoyable," she added.

The group's worldwide comeback tour, which starts in Canada on 2 December, will be the first time Halliwell has performed with the group since she walked out.

Fans will be given a second chance to get their hands on tickets for the London leg on Saturday, when tickets go on sale for two new dates.

Abbie
05-10-2007, 17:42
Well since i was 7 at the time I loved the spice girls, but im not too sure what they would be like now, but still I love them, I'll wait and see what the new them is like.

Chloe O'brien
05-10-2007, 22:34
Who is she trying to kid saying it's fun to hang out with friends you like, yeah right that why she left the group. Sorry to say this in fornt of younger SB members who were spice girls fans but the fact that the spice girls are reforming is purely for their own financial gain none of them has been able to achieve the same success as solo artist and they need the dosh. As for the new single I haven't heard it but if come the live concerts I wouldn't be surprised if they mime their way through the songs.

alan45
05-10-2007, 23:03
Who is she trying to kid saying it's fun to hang out with friends you like, yeah right that why she left the group. Sorry to say this in fornt of younger SB members who were spice girls fans but the fact that the spice girls are reforming is purely for their own financial gain none of them has been able to achieve the same success as solo artist and they need the dosh. As for the new single I haven't heard it but if come the live concerts I wouldn't be surprised if they mime their way through the songs.Well said KATH. Mrs Beckham has failed miserably to wow the Americans with her POUT so now she has joined up with her Z listed friends to try and screw a few quid out of some foolish pre pubescet kiddies so as SHE can have her silicone enhanced breasts altered to suit the latest fashion.

Face Facts Mrs Beckham you are a talentless clothes horse. You are a nobody and soon your hubby will also be a nobody.

pookie1968uk
06-10-2007, 14:59
Who is she trying to kid saying it's fun to hang out with friends you like, yeah right that why she left the group. Sorry to say this in fornt of younger SB members who were spice girls fans but the fact that the spice girls are reforming is purely for their own financial gain none of them has been able to achieve the same success as solo artist and they need the dosh. As for the new single I haven't heard it but if come the live concerts I wouldn't be surprised if they mime their way through the songs.Well said KATH. Mrs Beckham has failed miserably to wow the Americans with her POUT so now she has joined up with her Z listed friends to try and screw a few quid out of some foolish pre pubescet kiddies so as SHE can have her silicone enhanced breasts altered to suit the latest fashion.

Face Facts Mrs Beckham you are a talentless clothes horse. You are a nobody and soon your hubby will also be a nobody.

i am so glad others feel the same! i couldnt care two hoots about the spice girls and as for victorias beckham dont even get me started!

Abigail
06-10-2007, 15:03
Sorry to say this in fornt of younger SB members who were spice girls fans but the fact that the spice girls are reforming is purely for their own financial gain none of them has been able to achieve the same success as solo artist and they need the dosh.

Isn't that what all of these '90s bands are reforming for?