PDA

View Full Version : A First Time Viewer Of Lost

DaVeyWaVey
29-09-2007, 17:13
My brother bought the first season of Lost on DVD and at first, i couldn't decide if i wanted to watch it or not but i did start watching it and i absolutely love it! I've watched the first two episodes and they are both superb! I find the characters engaging, the plot mysterious and the first two episodes have kept me hooked so far! Really looking forward to watching the rest of the series now. :)

Meh
29-09-2007, 17:20
My brother bought the first season of Lost on DVD and at first, i couldn't decide if i wanted to watch it or not but i did start watching it and i absolutely love it! I've watched the first two episodes and they are both superb! I find the characters engaging, the plot mysterious and the first two episodes have kept me hooked so far! Really looking forward to watching the rest of the series now. :)

:lweek: :lol:

I've started watching season one again even though I know what's going to happen. I was hooked from the moment I saw the pilot episodes broadcast.

Siobhan
29-09-2007, 18:29
davey, you are in for many surprises with the main characters and be prepared to ask a lot of questions and not find many answers.... Lost is a great TV concept and I can't wait for 4th season to start..

Welcome to the Lost forum!!

Meh
29-09-2007, 21:22
The opening scene with the camera zooming in on Jacks face and then the eye opening:

would be great if Jack makes it back to the island (wrt to the future flash in series 3) and Lost ends with the same scene

Abbie
30-09-2007, 17:00
Yay, your watching lost, it is an amazing program im so glad you are enjoying it

DaVeyWaVey
30-09-2007, 17:19
Love it! Love it! What an awesome show - i've just finished watching Episode 7 "The Moth" - amazing stuff - i like that they have flashbacks so you know every character's individual story before the plane crashed - can't believe Loche was in a wheelchair, didn't see that coming at all! :eek:

Loving all the episodes so far - my favourite episode so far is probably Episode 7 with Charlie's flashbacks and Jack being trapped in the cave. I'm so glad i started watching it now! :D

Abbie
30-09-2007, 17:21
awww, your making me want to watch series 1 over again, series 1 is such a great sereis :)

Siobhan
30-09-2007, 18:10
Love it! Love it! What an awesome show - i've just finished watching Episode 7 "The Moth" - amazing stuff - i like that they have flashbacks so you know every character's individual story before the plane crashed - can't believe Loche was in a wheelchair, didn't see that coming at all! :eek:

that is one of my fav episode of the entire lost series.. it is the one that hooks most people but I was hooked from the pilot... amazing series

DaVeyWaVey
03-10-2007, 17:16
Watched episodes 10 and 11 last night...oh my god, i actually thought Charlie had died! :eek: It was so sad! But then he came back to life and i was like phew! he's one of my favourite characters so far..

I wonder what's happened to Claire and why she was kidnapped? :hmm: That's the big question on my lips at the moment!

Siobhan
03-10-2007, 17:20
all in good time Davey.. like I said, you will have a million question but not enough answers

Abbie
03-10-2007, 17:27
Im so gald your likeing it Dave, I love it when you wnat to so much more than the program is letting you

DaVeyWaVey
14-10-2007, 12:27
Finished watching Episode 18 last night...really loving the series - Hurley with his lottery ticket was pretty freaky stuff! :eek: I'll have to get Season 2 soon. :D

Meh
14-10-2007, 12:39
I can't wait for the next season to start. Wed Feb 6th 2008 is how long we need to wait.

Siobhan
14-10-2007, 21:35
I can't wait for the next season to start. Wed Feb 6th 2008 is how long we need to wait.

Is it that far away?? and there is going to be less episodes
Davey: season 2 starts a bit slow but gets better ... for me Season 3 was the best

Abbie
14-10-2007, 21:38

Thats when it airs in a america though, isnt it?

Siobhan
14-10-2007, 21:40

Thats when it airs in a america though, isnt it?

yes, but sky picks it up 4 days later.... wed in state, sun in UK/Ireland

Abbie
14-10-2007, 21:42
Yeh I know, I keep going to on the lost froum for updates and they have some pics on there from filming

DaVeyWaVey
16-10-2007, 19:07
Watched Episode 20 last night - extremely sad. :( It was so upsetting that Boone died - fantastic drama though.

Abbie
16-10-2007, 19:25
I know I cried when I saw that episode.
You havent got long left now

DaVeyWaVey
20-10-2007, 12:42
Just got the last episode to watch now - very excited about the finale! Will post what i think of it a bit later.

Watched the last episode and all i can say is brilliant! Fantastic stuff - i want to know what's inside the hatch! I can't believe the raft got burnt down - it was so sad that Walt was taken away! :( It was a nice touch seeing a flashback of all the characters getting on the plane for the final few minutes of the last episode. Must buy Series 2 very soon now!

Abbie
26-10-2007, 15:29
hehe very glad to hear that you enjoyed series one, and you'll have to get series 2 soon and series 3 is now out on dvd :cheer: so you'll be able to cath up for Feb for the 4th series

DaVeyWaVey
01-09-2008, 12:22
An update - I finished watching Season 3 the other day - it blew me away!. I was really shocked by the ending and now I am going to catch up on Season 4, before Season 5 starts on Sky in January.. isn't it?

I'm so glad we found out why Claire was kidnapped as that was the biggest question I wanted answering. Juliet is quite mysterious and I like the fact that it's not clear what side she is on.... poor Charlie! :(

Bryan
01-09-2008, 12:26
An update - I finished watching Season 3 the other day - it blew me away!. I was really shocked by the ending and now I am going to catch up on Season 4, before Season 5 starts on Sky in January.. isn't it?

I'm so glad we found out why Claire was kidnapped as that was the biggest question I wanted answering. Juliet is quite mysterious and I like the fact that it's not clear what side she is on.... poor Charlie! :(

series 5 starts Feb time in the US, and will probs follow soon after on Sky1

series 4 is a bugger of a season, so so so so many new questions are asked, you feel even more confused than ever before!

series 3 ending was so sad with Charlie dying! he was my favourite!

Siobhan
01-09-2008, 12:27
Series 4 gives so many answers but asks many many more questions.. Good luck Davey.. Season 4 was my fav so far

DaVeyWaVey
01-09-2008, 12:31
I am torn over whether Season 1 or Season 3 is my favourite series so far.. Season 2 was ok but 'pushing the button' all seemed a bit pointless to me.. and I didn't see the point in introducing Ana Lucia, Libby and Mr Eko if they were all going to die in the space of 15 + episodes...

Season 3 definetly picked up the pace and Charlie was also one of my favourite characters too Bryan, it's a shame he died :( .. Locke is still my favourite character but he turns a bit weird by the end of the season.

I am looking forward to Season 4 now - I don't mind more questions, as long as some answers come with it too!

Siobhan
01-09-2008, 12:34
Locke is most definitely my fav.. along with Sawyer and Sayid... I didn't like Season 2 much either until near the end when they introduced Henry Gale or as we know him now as Ben.. Ben is a brilliant character and so complex..

Abbie
01-09-2008, 13:12
Series 4 is my favourite so far :D
For me it gave us answers like answers the questions we needed to know to end the current storylines but opened more questions to start new storylines for the new series :D

DaVeyWaVey
11-01-2009, 15:41
Currently watching Season 4 now.. finished the 4th episode earlier. I really like the flashforwards (Sayid working for Ben :eek: ) all the episodes have been fantastic so far :clap: The flashforwards really help revitalise the show.

Abbie
11-01-2009, 15:43
I know series 4 is by fav my close fav, its amazing :cheer:

Abigail
11-01-2009, 16:00
Think I may have to try Lost when I've finished season one of 24 (which won't be long).

Is there anywhere online where I can watch season one?

Abbie
11-01-2009, 16:10
Yay watch lost!

I know of a place but you'll have to wait a few days cos the forum is down for its annual clean up :)

Abigail
11-01-2009, 16:51
Yay watch lost!

I know of a place but you'll have to wait a few days cos the forum is down for its annual clean up :)

Can you pm me the address when it's back up please? :)

Abbie
11-01-2009, 16:52
Yeah sure, theres loads of sub forums, I'll have to search through them to find the right working links