PDA

View Full Version : Week 42

irish eyes
27-09-2007, 15:32
Elliot's son, James, is chased by a gang of hoodies and shot, as the hospital drama continues. Mark and Donna attempt to rescue him while keeping the news from Elliot. Meanwhile, Mark confesses to Donna and Elliot about his drug problem.

Dan's love life becomes increasingly complicated following his secret kiss with Maddy. She is clearly interested in him, but Dan is still caught up in a passionate affair with Louise.

Meanwhile, Kyla is upset at Abra's continued absence and Faye discovers her drinking on the ward.

Elliot is played by Paul Bradley, Mark by Robert Powell, Donna by Jaye Jacobs, Dan Clifford by Peter Wingfield, Maddy by Nadine Lewington, Louise by Fiona Gillies, Kyla by Rakie Ayola, Abra by Ade Edmondson and Faye by Patsy Kensit.

CrazyLea
27-09-2007, 17:23
:eek: I hope James doesn't die. Poor Eli if he does !!

Aww Maddy and Dan :wub:.. haha I know, I know, one min I'm for Lou and Dan next I'm for Maddy and Dan.. I just love Dan love :p.

Kyle = yawn. Faye = Yawn

StarsOfCCTV
27-09-2007, 18:14
Poor James! He doesn't have the best luck! Can't think how Mark and Donna are going to keep it from Elliot for long!

Maddy and Dann :wub: that would be so cute (but then again, Dan's cute with anyone) :wub: :p

I agree. Faye should just join Kyla. I can imagine them both weaving down the corridor :lol: