PDA

View Full Version : The End Of The Road For Justin?

Chris_2k11
21-09-2007, 23:17
Is it time he was given the boot? Or is their still potential?

I personally think he's had his day now, what more can they seriously do with this character!! :cartman:

Debs
21-09-2007, 23:53
Yes enough is enough, i was almost screaming into the tv last week for max and warren to do something nasty to him!!

he has no purpose there anymore, time to move on justin!

instinct
22-09-2007, 02:37
Justin is a central character to the show you can't just get rid of him, he is one of the better characters on the soap as is Warren and Claire. Without them the show would become really boring really quick I mean we can't just have the students playing the young roles it needs to be balanced out properly.

As for not being able to take his character any further that is complete rubbish, there are plenty of ways to implement new storylines into his ever-growing bad situations the writers just need to be creative.

Personally I look forward to all future Justin/Warren related storylines and have enjoyed past ones too.

Katy
22-09-2007, 10:41
I think he is rubbish and always has been. Time to go before storys involving Justin get boring.

Chris_2k11
22-09-2007, 19:41
As for not being able to take his character any further that is complete rubbish,oh well shoot me down for having an opinion

Debs
22-09-2007, 22:25
Justin is a central character to the show you can't just get rid of him, he is one of the better characters on the soap as is Warren and Claire. Without them the show would become really boring really quick I mean we can't just have the students playing the young roles it needs to be balanced out properly.

As for not being able to take his character any further that is complete rubbish, there are plenty of ways to implement new storylines into his ever-growing bad situations the writers just need to be creative.

Personally I look forward to all future Justin/Warren related storylines and have enjoyed past ones too.

I disagree, there are only so many times we can watch a character go though good situations and bad situations before getting bored! one minute he is good the next he is bad :rolleyes: Hes been there a long time, i would rather see a load of new charcaters come in and him go! I dont see justing as one of the best charcaters there, to me he was a great character a while back and now he is just a complete BORE!

I hope they make him move far far away and take that thing they call katie with him :D

CrazyLea
22-09-2007, 22:32
I hardley ever watch it. But when I do, I find Justin really irritating and boring lol.

Chloe O'brien
22-09-2007, 22:55
Justin has had some really good storylines in the time he has been in Hollyoaks. He played the role really well during the bullying and the death of his step-brother Ali, taking drugs and the death of his sisters. But once Becca died there really wasn't much reason for him to stick around as he doesn't have any family or school friends to stick around for. I'm surprised that the writers haven't written him out before now as with many previous characters once they have left college only a handful stay around as Hollyoaks is mainly aimed at a teenage audience the characters in the show have a short-term life span on the show.

DaVeyWaVey
24-09-2007, 21:12
I think the only way for Justin to stay in the show now is if he is turned into a proper villain. The storylines with him getting into trouble and trying to be a good man are getting quite repetitive and boring...if they have to keep him, i think they should develop his character into a proper villain like a mini Warren because of all the bad experiences he has had in his life.. otherwise, i don't see the point of him staying in the show.

instinct
24-09-2007, 22:48
I just remembered that Jake didn't check the paternity test for Charlie so he could be still Justins - Thats another possible storyline for him.

They could make his character delve deeper into a darker world, something along the lines of him being sucked into a life of crime since now he is only looking out for himself, using the experiences he has been through to keep him determined and not allow anybody to push him around, sometimes I don't get why he allows Warren to push him around he shouldn't be scared he's basically a killer like Warren we definatley know he has tried.

tammyy2j
25-09-2007, 10:53
Yes its time for him to go i think him and Warren should go down for Sean's death or he leaves and takes annoying Katie with him :cheer: :cheer:

eastenders mad
25-09-2007, 17:32
i think he should go now there is nothing in hollyoaks anymore for him. why is he still around for?
He has had good storylines but i think his time is up he should just pack his bags and leave town.

princessallie
29-03-2008, 16:55
keep justin in hollyoaks, he's a great character io love him