PDA

View Full Version : Surprise From The Past

Tannie
16-09-2007, 23:17
This is only getting posted because leanne is so persistent so yeah enjoy dear x x

Life Goes On!
Whether you have everything you ever dreamed of or like me you were a single mum with a seven year old daughter and your sister’s daughter.
But hey everyone has some disaster in their life’s one time or another.
Mines seem to be going on forever!

Think I better tell you more about myself.
Well I’m Lara Catherine Spencer/Walker. Was born in Peckham on the 12th of July 1973.
Daughter to Bill Chase and Joanne Walker.
I Have 2 Half Sisters and One half brother.
Constance Amelia Beauchamp/Connie for short. Anne Louise Chase. &’ Thomas Chase Known as Tom.
I’m trained as a Ct consultant and a general surgeon. I trained in oxford which is one of the best places to train in the medical profession.
When I was sixteen I went to work with the army medics and I met Samuel strachan. Yeah he was as arrogant and cocky as he is now! But hey he was always there for me and my first love.
Then after four years I got out and I met peter, who I married soon after knowing him for a good 3 years it got a little complicated from there on.
Connie gave birth to Emma Louise Beauchamp, I delivered her and then looked after her, then peter died from cancer and I moved back here.

CrazyLea
16-09-2007, 23:32
dont stop there :p just getting into it lmao :p

Tannie
16-09-2007, 23:34
Yes it does have french in and i have translated it how good am i:D:p

I parked my car in my drive way. Looking around I noticed a car I hadn’t seen in a good 6 years. My breath caught in my throat, It couldn’t be; she didn’t know where I lived. I took a deep breath and exited the car. Locking it once Emma had got out. She ran to the door and as she normally does pulled the handle down, but unlike all the other times she did it the door opened. In shock she let go off the handle and stumbled backwards. It had to be her I decided nobody else had a key. I walked in with Emma following behind me and I walked into the living room and sure enough there she was staring out the large bay window.

“C…Connie?” I ask.

She turned around and looked me in the eyes. I felt my breath catch in my throat for the second time in less then 5 minuets. I wasn’t expecting her. I feel my eyes begin to tear. I can’t cry; not in front of her.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her hoping I hadn’t given away the fact that I felt like breaking down there and then.

“Came to see you, missed you I did!” She replied softly

“You miss me? Never” I replied sitting down on the sofa.

She sat next to me and smiled. I smiled back her smile was always infectious but she never seemed to use it nowadays but here she was the old Connie I knew, The Connie I admired! Always had admired her although I didn’t exactly like Michael, yeah I admit he helped us but he kept on buying her stuff like necklaces and so on but in a place like Peckham especially in our estate it could have been nicked but he saved us.

The door opens again and I wonder who it could be. Sam stood in the doorframe. Emma squealed when she saw him and ran at him.

“Looks like someone’s eager to see you, you completely forgot about Auntie Connie and you go straight for Sam!” I speak to her.

“Pardon Tante Connie” She says. *Sorry Aunt Connie*

“De rattrapage Anglais chérie pas Français” I tell her *Remember English darling not French.

“Pardon Maman" *Oops Sorry Mum* She replies as she walks over to Connie and hugs her then she walks over to Sam

CrazyLea
16-09-2007, 23:37
Ooo get you and the French lmao :p.

Oooooo why is she really there?? Did she really miss her o_O...

Cant wait :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-09-2007, 18:37
Fantabulous m'dear love it - only read the end because i read the first bit yesterday but toally love it :D and go you with the french :p

Tannie
18-09-2007, 22:21
I turn back to face Connie and for that moment I freeze. I generally don’t know what to say. I mean what do you say to you’re sister whom you have not seen for a good six years ever since you delivered her baby? The daughter who is at this moment in time having a laugh with Sam? I mean do you go why now; is it me or her you want to see? Or do you just wait for her to say something?

Well I said something first I mean I had to break the ice somehow.

“Would you like to explain why you are here Connie, I mean I haven’t seen you for like Six years and now all of a sudden you’re in my house?” I say looking her up and down.

She doesn’t say anything. She doesn’t know what to say, I look into her eyes and I see a flicker of emotion, she wants to tell me something but what I just don’t know? I look up at Sam playing with Emma; Or rather he is telling her some funny story about me when I was seventeen and he pushed me in a pond! I mean that’s not funny is it? Well hey he does have a weird sense of humour.

Connie’s mouth opens and closes like a goldfish. I look at her and then realise that she can’t say it in front of Emma or Sam.

“Kitchen?” I ask her knowing that she would tell me if I was on my own.

“Yeah sound’s like a plan” She smiles as we walk past Sam and Emma and into the kitchen.

CrazyLea
18-09-2007, 22:25
Ooooo about to find out why she's there :D:D keep going!!

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-09-2007, 15:38
Don't stop there i want to know why she is there

Tannie
08-10-2007, 19:08
This is late i keep on forgetting but here it is =]:D

We wander into the kitchen, Her heel's clicking on the wooden floor as we go along.
We sit down and i don't know what an earth to say i think i have a vague idea of what she is here to tell me but then again i could be wrong. I have been wrong before.

"Con, What is it?" I ask her.

"What would you say if i told you that my good for nothing husband has now decided now was the time, after a good 10 months of being a prat and playing around for like our 12 years of marriage, that he would now like a divorce and possibly the house, althrough i will fight for the house i mean no where but that wardrope i have could possible fit the amount of clothes and shoes and bags and accesories i have or as Michael called it Junk!" She said nearly without a breath but she did have to take a breath in the end.

I look at her. A serious look. She has on her well ok i don't actually know what she's wearing. It look's new i wonder if she's been using that **** of a husband's credit card again. I try to decide if she has when Emma wandered in saying a strange man had arrived at the door and Auntie Connie had nearly had a heartattack at him. I try to remember why i couldn't hear the door and then it hit's me i had for some rather strange reason, put my ipod in with the volume up loud to try and stop my older sister pratling on about Sam Strachan.

I look at her weirdly intill i hear the distant voice of Michael in the background.

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-10-2007, 21:21
Loving this more soon please - btw sorry for delayed reply