PDA

View Full Version : Hilston Teens

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-09-2007, 18:47
Hilston Teens
A new soap is about to hit soapboards called Hilston Teens which follows the lives of teenagers from a fictional town called Hilston. The soap is mainly set in Hilston School but will also follow the home and social lives of the teens away from school.

The soaps creator Vicky has been keeping tight lipped about who has been cast to play the characters in Hilston Teens but she did say she has a fantastic lineup in store, we for one cant wait to see what she has for us

Stay tuned for more infomation....

Tannie
16-09-2007, 18:51
Now this i well deffo read Hun! Sounds Brillaint but hey i already knew this was happening:angel: :p

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-09-2007, 19:46
We have just spoken to the creator of Hilston Teens and we have been officially allowed to release the information of her characters and we can exclusively reveal here for you tonight who has been cast - she was right she has got a treat lined up for you all

The Cookie Club

Ryan Cook - played by Dylan Sprouse
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/ryancook-1.jpg
Ryan is the leader of the “cookie” club and possibly the most popular kid in school, he uses the fact that everyone wants to be his friend to stay in control but can Ryan really keep the control he has over the school?

Jamie Bristow - played by Jack Ryder
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/JamieBristow-1.jpg
Jamie is 15 years old making him the oldest of the group and Ryan’s best friend and he soon finds out that this role comes with price but how much will Jamie be willing to “pay” to stay close to Ryan?

Shaun Evans - played by Zac Efron
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/shaunevans-1.jpg
Shaun is the youngest of the cookie club and Jamie & Ryan are kind of mean to him sometimes but he doesn’t mind because he gets to hang around with Ryan who he has looked up to since he met him through Jamie but how much stick will Shaun put up with?

The Candi Club

Lindsay Stewart - played by Lacey Turner
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/lindsaystewart-1.jpg
Lindsay is the new leader of the candi club after old leader and best friend of Lindsay was murdered, Lindsay is a bit of a gobby character but has a heart of gold which shows when she is with boyfriend Jamie but will her big mouth get her into some serious trouble?

Lucy Dalton - played by Ashley Tisdale
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/LucyDalton-1.jpg
Lucy is a bit jealous of Lindsay because she wanted to be the leader of the candi club having been promised the role before Candi died but will her bitterness and jealousy towards Lindsay get the better of her?

Ellie McPherson - played by Melissa Suffield
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/elliemcpherson-1.jpg
Ellie has been finding it hard to cope since Candi was murdered and tends to shut everyone out meaning she has to attend regular counselling sessions but will this come back and bite her.

Kacey Jackson - played by Verity Rushworth
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/KaceyJackson.jpg
Kacey is the newest member of the candi club she was picked out by Candi before she was killed so Kacey feels like she has a lot to live up to but can she be as popular as Candi was?

The Boffin club

Violet Roberts - played by Mary Kate Olsen
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/violetroberts-1.jpg
Violet is the only one who stuck up for Samuel against Ryan when he was laughed at for wanting to be part of the cookie club, she secretly loves Samuel and has a little obsession with him but will her obsession get out of hand.

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-09-2007, 19:47
Samuel Cook - played by Cole Sprouse
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/Samuelcook-1.jpg
Samuel is Ryan’s twin brother but he has absolutely nothing in common with his twin which causes them to fight a lot, Samuel has always wanted to be in the cookie club but Ryan made it quite clear he would never be welcome in his club which made Samuel quite bitter towards his brother but will this get him into trouble?

The class tutor

Miss Grayson - played by Jennifer Aniston
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/missgrayson-1.jpg
Miss Grayson is the new teacher at school and desperately wants her students to like her but how far will so go to get them to like her?

Tannie
16-09-2007, 19:48
Wow love them :cheer: Can't wait to read the first bit wooo:D

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-09-2007, 19:29
Episode 1 - Scene 1 - School

A school bus pulls up outside the school gates and a bunch of kids get off of it, the camera zooms in on two boys

Jamie: Yo Ry what did you get up to this summer?
Ryan: Dude i met this really hot chick
Jamie: Yeah thats what i'm talking about man *high fives Ryan*

a girl walks past dressed all in black

Ryan: Woah Linz who died? *looks at Jamie and laughs*
Jamie: Man shut up *hits Ryan and goes after the girl*

another girl walks past also dressed all in black

Lucy: Shut up Ryan you are going to get in trouble
Ryan: What is up with everyone around here today...gees it's the first day back not the black death

a boy catches up with Ryan dressed in a bright pink shirt

Shaun: Hey Ryan
Ryan: Hey Scott
Shaun: Uh it's Shaun
Ryan: Whatever man...dude what is up with everyone today they all seem...
Shaun: They all seem what? Ryan
Ryan: ...Miserable man
Shaun: What do you expect Candi is being burried today
Ryan: Oh man why didn't i know about this i mean i was her boyfriend
Shaun: Didn't seem to let that bother you the day she was found dead did you bro?
Ryan: Dude i was having sex
Shaun: And...?
Ryan: Come on man dead people can wait, they will still be dead tomorrow but i may never have sex again
Shaun: She was your girlfriend and come on dude you know every girl in school is dying to have sex with you bro
Ryan: *thinks* Yeah i suppose they are ain't they

The boys walk off laughing together

Jamie: Linz wait
Lindsay: What?
Jamie: I'm sorry about him
Lindsay: It's not your fault he is a vile pig
Jamie: *laughs* You want me to come with you today i can speak to this new tutor woman i am sure she will understand
Lindsay: Okay it is worth a shot

Jamie and Lindsay go into school and head down a long white corridor until they stop at a big white door and knock on it, a woman answers looking a bit rushed

Teacher: Hello?
Jamie: I am looking for...*looks at a piece of paper* Miss Grayson
Teacher: I am she, how may i help you?
Jamie: Ah i am Jamie Bristow and this *points at Lindsay* is Lindsay Stewart
Miss Grayson: Ah Lindsay you are off to a funeral today right?
Lindsay: *nods her head but remains silent*
Jamie: Yes actually that is what i...i mean we have come to talk to you about
Miss Grayson: I see, go on?
Jamie: Well you see i am Lindsay's boyfriend and i wondered if i can go to the funeral aswell, you know as a bit of support for Linz?
Miss Grayson: It is the first day back Jamie you have had all summer to "support" Lindsay
Jamie: Come on dude...i mean Miss
Miss Grayson: Hmm i would rather you didn't, i was warned about Lindsay and the Candi...
Lindsay: *cries*
Miss Grayson: *Gives Lindsay a weird look* the Candi girls going and maybe Ryan urm *rummages through her bag* rmmmm Ryan Ryan Ryan...Ryan...
Jamie: Ryan Cook?
Miss Grayson: Ah that's him Ryan Cook...going today but nobody mentioned you
Jamie: Come on....
Lindsay: Just leave it J it's ok really *begins to walk off*
Jamie: *Grabs Lindsay and pulls her back* No its not okay...look Miss Grayson, Ryan Cook is my best friend and he runs the Cookie club around here, if you want to earn respect around this place you have to get Ryan to respect you and i will tell you he will not be...well he will not be happy if you upset me...do i make myself clear?
Miss Grayson: Perfectly
Jamie: Good *grabs Lindsay's hand* Come on Linz

The pair walk off and we see Jamie put is arm around her shoulder with Miss Grayson watching them

Tannie
17-09-2007, 20:07
Wooo i love this loads:D Don't see how you think it's crap.

pinkles14
18-09-2007, 08:31
Sounds good... looking forward to reading the next part..

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-09-2007, 16:10
Episode 1 - Scene 2 - School corridor

Lucy Ellie and Kacey are standing in the corridor

Lucy: Where is the boss then?
Ellie: I saw her with Jamie earlier
Lucy & Kacey: :rolleyes: Suprise Suprise
Kacey: What was she doing with him?

Just as Kacey says this we see Miss Grayson heading towards them

Ellie: They *thinks* well Jamie, was talking to some teacher, god knows who she was she looked like a right weirdo
Miss Grayson: *coughs* Indeed

Ellie pulls a face to the girls

Miss Grayson: Now now girls i am sure you all have better things to be doing than standing here talking about me
Lucy: Too right we have :rolleyes:
Kacey: Urm who are you?
Miss Grayson: I *looks at Ellie* as weird as i might be *looks back at Kacey* am your new form tutor
Lucy: Oh great i wonder what other delights the school will dig up for us this year

Kacey and Ellie laugh at this comment from Lucy

Miss Grayson: I heard that
Lucy: Good...you was supposed to
Miss Grayson: What a delightful group of young people you are, now the lot of you get to class before i have to put you in detention on the first day back
Kacey: But we always bunk

Lucy hits Kacey

Kacey: What?
Ellie: Oh god *shakes head*
Miss Grayson: *chuckles* i like her
Lucy & Ellie: Do you want her?
Kacey: :eek: Thats not fair you guys
Miss Grayson: Class...NOW!!!

The girls walk away muttering

Ellie: I can't believe you said that
Lucy: *shakes head* You have a lot to learn kid

Tannie
19-09-2007, 16:15
Woooow! Me Likes :D More Soon Please =]

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-09-2007, 16:55
Episode 1 - Scene 3 - Church

Lindsay is standing crying with Jamie holding her outside the church, the scene cuts to a car pulling up with Lucy Ellie and Kacey inside, we see them get out the car, Ellie is crying and Kacey has her arm round her

Lucy: Oh look who is here :rolleyes:
Kacey: Lucy what is your problem with Lindsay we are all friends
Lucy: Candi promised ME the leader position not her
Kacey: Now is not the time or place for your pathetic jealousy Luce it's Candi's funeral lets sort this out later
Lucy: NO!! I want to sort this out now
Kacey: Oh noooo don't you dare, just let it go
Lucy: If Linz wants a fight i will give her a fight *starts to head towards Lindsay shouting her name but Kacey pulls her back*
Kacey: *Points at Ellie* Look at her

Nothing happens

Kacey: I SAID LOOK AT HER!!
Lucy: *Looks at Ellie* What??
Kacey: SHE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND, LOOK AT THE BLOODY STATE OF HER AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE FACT YOU AIN'T RUNNING THIS POXY CLUB :angry: *breaths* look just look after her will you?

Lucy holds Ellie while Kacey heads to see Lindsay

Lindsay: Does she have something to say?
Kacey: Just ignore her
Lindsay: She has changed since Candi died, i'm going to find out what is up with her once and for all
Kacey: No Linz just leave it, now is not the time or the place for this we will have a meeting tomorrow and sort this out
Lindsay: Okay, you're right this is Candi's day we can sort what ever crap we have to sort out another day
Kacey: Exactly now lets go and wait for the cars to get here

As the scene ends we see Kacey Lindsay & Jamie going to stand with Ellie and Lucy by the road waiting for the funeral cars

Tannie
19-09-2007, 17:11
Ohhh Lucy Isn't So Happy Is She! But Yeah It Is Candi's Day. Fabby More Soon Please:D

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-09-2007, 19:00
Vicar Julie Johnston - played by Dawn French
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/vicar1.jpg
Julie comes into the soap as the vicar leading Candi's funeral and offers support to Candi's friends afterwards but is there a reason she is being so nice to them?

Tannie
19-09-2007, 19:02
Ohhh Now This is getting good and Trust you to choose Dawn French As the Vicar:p:rotfl:

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-09-2007, 19:39
Episode 1 - scene 4 - Outside the church

The car rolls up with Candi's coffin in it followed by the car with other mourners in, the undertakers get out of the car

Jamie: Aww that poor family i would hate to think what they are going through right now
Lindsay: *cries very loudly*
Lucy: *looks at Linz* Drama queen
Kacey: Shut up Luce

Candi's parents get out of the car followed by her 6 brothers who head to the car with her coffin in it and pull it out ready to carry it into the church, the 4 members of the Candi club follow behind the brothers and walk into the church behind the coffin to the song Candy Shop by 50 Cent (http://artists.letssingit.com/50-cent-lyrics-candy-shop-feat-olivia-626jgz9) when the brothers get to the front of the church they place the coffin down and take their seats and the vicar stands up and says a few words about Candi

Vicar: We are gathered here today to say good by to a very dear daughter, sister, niece, auntie and friend, Candi Billington was taken by God on July 31st 2007 she was a popular girl in school, maybe not an angel when she was alive but she certainly is one now. I would now like to invite one of Candi's friends up to say a few words, Ellie McPherson

Ellie gets up and each member of the Candi club pat her arm to show her some support, she gets up and turns around and we she she is crying and she starts to speak through tears

Ellie: My friend Candi was the best friend in the world, she run our our little group in school, then we was called the SugarChicks but since Candi was murdered we have re-named ourselves the Candi Club because no matter who runs the club from now on to us Candi will always be our leader and if we can lbe half as good as she made our gang we will be happy. Candi was fun loving and as the vicar said she wasn'y an angel but she...*cries but then tries to hold back tears* she.... *breaks down in tears*

Lucy gets up and hugs Ellie then begins to speak

Lucy: What Ellie is trying to say is no matter what Candi did and how horrible she seemed she loved her friends and all of her family.....

The scene cuts to the mourners crying at these words

Lucy: and everyone in school wanted to be her friend, as Ellie said if we can live up to her expectations and be half as good as she was we will be happy

Lucy holds Ellie in her arms and takes her back to sit down

Vicar: I think we will all agree that they were lovely words from both Ellie and Lucy, now it has been requested we don't do hymns as Candi didn't like them instead we will all sing Candi's favorite song Were all in this together by the cast of High School Musical (http://www.lyricstop.com/albums/highschoolmusicalsoundtrack/wereallinthistogether.html)

the mourners get up and start singing we see the members of the Candi club dancing and clapping along just as Candi would want them to when the song gets to the first chorus the coffin goes behind the curtains and we see the 6 brothers put their heads down then the mourners head outside to see the temporary plaque for Candi outside and as the scene ends the camera looks at all the flowers that have been left

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-09-2007, 12:30
Episode 1 - scene 5 - The flying pig (local pub)

The mourners are gathered in the local pub for Candi's wake, Lucy Lindsay Jamie & Kacey are talking to eachother and we see Ellie is talking the vicar

Vicar: So how are you coping El?
Ellie: Not to well to be honest and Luce isn't making it any easier
Vicar: I thought it was sweet her getting up to help you out today
Ellie: Well it was the least she could do the way she has been behaving recently
Vicar: Well isn't it to be expected what with Candi being killed the way she was?
Ellie: We wouldn't mid if that was her issue
Vicar: Oh?
Ellie: Well ya see she reckons Candi was going to stand down from leading the SugarChicks and promised Lucy the role but she was killed before anything was said so we was left without a leader after the murder so we all said Linz should do it seeing as she was Candi's best friend and ever since Luce has been possesed with jealousy, i think we are having a meeting about it tomorrow we can't keep this up we are arguing like cat and dog
Vicar: You all have to pull together at a time like this
Ellie: Tell me about it *looks at the Candi Club girls* i better get back to them actually
Vicar: Okay Ellie but you remember hunni if you ever need to talk you know where i live
Ellie: Thanks *goes and joins the girls*

Lucy: Hey Ellie come sit down
Lindsay: What was you talking to the vicar about?
Ellie: *looks worried and thinks quickly* Just about the service, you know what she said something very bizarre
Ellie: She said if i wanted to speak to someone i know where she lives
Lindsay: *Looks over at the Vicar and sees she is talking to someone else from school* Hmmmm i am going to find out some more about her when i get home
Kacey: Come on Linz she is a Vicar not a murderer
Lindsay: You're so lucky Candi wanted you in this club or else i'd kick you out of it

Kacey runs off crying

Ellie: That wasn't very nice *Gets up and goes after Kacey*

Ellie follows Kacey outside and we see Lucy follow on behind leaving Linz and Jamie on their own

Ellie: Kace wait...Kacey come back
Lucy&Ellie: KACEY!!!
Kacey: *turns around still crying* What?
Ellie: Ignore her
Lucy: Yeah she is a cow
Ellie: Lucy would you quit it, im sick of you going on and on about you you you all the time
Lucy: Ooooh sorry, i'll go shall i?
Ellie: If thats what you want don't let me stop you
Lucy: FINE!! I will
Kacey: STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!! What the hell is happening to us?
Ellie: I dont know :searchme:
Lucy: I tell you what is wrong with us...
Ellie: If you dare mention the fact you don't run this group i am actually going to kill you
Lucy: Never mind then
Ellie: ARGH!!! would you please just let it go, Kace look Linz was out of order back there
Kacey: She was right, i am nothing like you guys, you guys stick together and i just say and do things to mess it up
Ellie: Don't say that, you held us together this morning, Lucy wanted a fight with Linz but would you let her?
Kacey: *Thinks and says in a quiet voice* no
Ellie: Exactly
Lucy: Els can i have a word with you a sec
Ellie: Yeah ok one sec, Kace take this *hands her a tissue* dry your eyes put your head up and smile *head over to Lucy* what?
Lucy: What do you say we go out there, tell Miss Boss woman we want Kace to be team leader
Ellie: You are a genius, but if we do i don't ever want to hear about Candi promising that place to you again ok?
Lucy: Promise, no more leader rubbish
Ellie: Okay we do it
Lucy: *Smiles and goes over to Kace and grabs her wrist* Come with us

The three girls go back out to Lindsay and Jamie

Ellie: Can you leave us alone for a bit Jamie
Jamie: Sure *Goes to the bar*
Lucy: Linz you was out of order to Kacey and we want you to apologize
Lindsay: Oh come on guys you have to admit she is nothing like us at all
Lucy: If we was all the same it would be boring, now say sorry
Lindsay: Why?
Lucy: Because we are all friends
Lindsay: I'm not sorry though so i'm not going to say it when i don't mean it
Lucy: In which case Linz i am very sorry to do this *removes the club team leader badge from Lindsay's neck* we have decided we don't want you as team leader any more
Lindsay: Oh and who is going to run it may i ask? you? you would run this club into the ground in a week
Lucy: Actually no not me *turns and faces Kacey* Kace we want you to run it *places badge around Kacey's neck*
Kacey: Uh...Uhh..me?
Ellie: Yeah you, as i said we need you
Lindsay: Kacey? *laughs* have you all lost your mind? she can't run this club she's weird
Lucy: You said that about Candi to start with...remember?
Kacey: *to Ellie* Did she really?
Ellie: Yep
Lindsay: I'm not going to watch a freak like her ruin this club
Lucy: Suit yourself but like it or not Kacey is the new team leader
Lindsay: I'm out of here, i'll join my own group and we will be better than you
Lucy&Ellie: Okay...good luck
Lindsay: ARGH!!!! Jamie we are leaving *storms out with Jamie following*

the scene ends with them all congratulating Kacey and Kacey looking happy that she has found some real friends and they all place their hands on top of eachother in a tower count to three then as they break the tower they shout The Candi Club

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-09-2007, 17:02
Episode 1 - scene 6 - school bus

The scene starts with the kids talking on the school bus about Lindsay leaving the Candi Club then it zooms into Lindsay and Jamie

Lindsay: They are all talking about me aren't they
Jamie: I think so, you was a big part of the Candi Club they are bound to talk about it
Lindsay: Yeah you're right, look babe i'll be back in a sec i've got to join a new club asap
Jamie: Okay gorgeous

Lindsay walks up the bus looking at all the other cliques but realises none of them seem right untill her eyes stop on a girl and a boy sitting together the scene cuts to them

Boy: Well can you believe that the Candi club are in trouble, they are way more popular
Girl: I know i was so shocked that i laughed it off i mean......

Their voices fade to cut back to Lindsay and the boy spots Lindsay heading towards them

Boy: Shhhh
Girl: *spots Lindsay and shuts up*
Lindsay: Don't stop on my account i know it is shocking that i have left the Candi Club but they are my past i am now trying to sort out my future starting now
Boy: Oh okay, im a little confused but sure
Lindsay: Well you see *thinks* urm what are your names again?
Boy: I am Samuel Cook and....
Girl: I am Violet Roberts
Lindsay: Well you see Samuel with me no longer in the Candi club i am looking for new best friends so i figured the smartest kids in school were my best option
Violet: Us?
Lindsay: Exactly right
Samuel: But why us?
Lindsay: Why not?
Samuel&Violet: Your Lindsay Stewart
Samuel: Thats reason enough
Lindsay: Do you not want me to join your club
Violet: Of course we do, it would boost our street credit but why us?
Lindsay: I realised popular cliques aren't for me
Samuel: Fair enough, in which case welcome to the boffin club
Violet: There is one rule though
Lindsay: Okay?
Violet: No bunking lessons
Lindsay: Done!
Samuel: In which case...
Violet&Samuel: Welcome aboard

The scene ends with Jamie turning round to see Lindsay sitting with the boffin club and he looks disgusted

Tannie
20-09-2007, 17:09
Woooo =] Wonder what Jamie's Going to do about Lindsay Ohhh i love it and you know i love it more soon hun x

DaVeyWaVey
20-09-2007, 21:22
The vicar seems quite mysterious...i think there is something about her.. :hmm:

I wonder if Jamie will carry on hanging out with Lindsay now she's in the boffin club.

Xx-Vicky-xX
25-09-2007, 17:10
Episode 1 - scene 7 - Class room

As the scene starts we see all the cliques are talking together, the Candi Club are talking about Lindsay, the Cookie Club are talking about the usual crap (sex/porn/women/sports) suddnely the boffin club walk in followed by Lindsay and the whole room goes quiet and all the students nudge eachother and point towards the door, Violet and Samuel walk in and Lindsay heads towards the Candi Club

Lucy: Well, well, well Lindsay Stewart with the boffin club
Lindsay: Yes i am with them, so what?
Lucy: So nothing i am just suprised you left us for...
Lindsay: For what?
Lucy: Well...for them, they ain't exactly popular are they?
Lindsay: You are so small minded, nothing like Violet and Samuel they...
Lucy: *laughs* Violet and Samuel, you are actually calling them by their real names? *laughs* well well you have made yourself some new friends haven't you
Lindsay: Yes i have they don't have a bad thing to say about anyone, not even you bunch of freaks
Ellie: You see now that is just plain rude
Lindsay: Who asked you smelly Ellie?
Kacey: Smelly Ellie? Linz how old are you 14 or 4?

the other girls laugh and Lindsay storms off the scene closes with the Candi Club and the Boffin club starring at eachother

Tannie
25-09-2007, 17:13
Wooow more soon hunn thats just fabbi!:D
Wonder what will happen now!

Xx-Vicky-xX
27-09-2007, 18:56
Lana Walker played by Tiffani Amber Theissen
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/lanawalker.jpg
Lana is the mother of twins Lainey and Lauren she has always taught her girls to be honest but she herself is holding a very deep secret that could ruin her family

Lauren Walker Played by Tina O Brien
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/LaurenWalker.jpg
Lauren is the daughter of Lana and twin of Lainey. Lauren has been taught to be honest with people so often what you see with Lauren is exactly what you get which can sometimes get her into a spot of bother but she means well, but will the Walker family secret ruin her.

Lainey Walker played by Kellie Shirley
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/laineywalker.jpg
Like sister Lauren, Lainey has been taught to be honest with people, though sometimes she tends to keep thigs to herself and needs to be reminded by Lauren to be open and honest.

Xx-Vicky-xX
08-10-2007, 18:20
Episode 1 - scene 8 - Classroom

The scene starts with the class waiting for the arrival of Miss Grayson who is already 15 minutes late for the lesson, we see Lucy go over and talk to Lindsay

Lucy: I saw your brother this morning, how is he?
Lindsay: Oh shut up Lucy
Lucy: Oh that’s right he won't talk to you will he?
Lindsay: You know darn well he won't
Lucy: I bet it is times like this you wish you had other siblings don't you?
Lindsay: Actually no, I have my friends
Lucy: HA! You mean Hilston High's answer to Laurel and Hardy
Lindsay: Leave them alone, I’m not horrible to your friends
Lucy: No that is because you secretly want to be back in the Candi Club

As Lucy says this Lindsay is looking over at Kacey and Ellie but then suddenly realises what has been said and quickly looks back at Lucy

Lindsay: HA! I wouldn’t want to be back in that club if you paid me
Lucy: Whatever
Lindsay: What is that supposed to mean

The scene cuts to two girls sitting on the floor of a bedroom with white walls decorated with red stars, a big double bed with white bedding and red flowers and a wooden floor, the girls are looking at old photos and sharing memories, one of the girls pulls out a photo of a woman dressed as Snow White standing with Mickey Mouse.

Lauren: OMG look at this mum is dressed as Snow White
Lainey: Yeah there is another one around here somewhere of us dressed up as two of the seven dwarfs *rummages through until she finds it* ah here we go, look at us we look like idiots
Lauren: Indeed we do, hey give me that a sec *takes the photo from Lainey* Does this look straight to you?
Lainey: No it don’t actually, it looks like it has been cut
Lauren: But both of us are still in it, so why was it cut?
Lainey: Do you think we met someone on that holiday and mum let his or her mum keep that part of the picture?
Lauren: Possible but surely they would have had their own copy?
Lainey: What about dad?
Lauren: No way far to short to be dad
Lainey: How do you know though, I mean it isn’t like we ever knew him
Lauren: Well we did but we don’t remember, but in all honesty do you think that looks like a grown man?
Lainey: Very good point, so if it isn’t dad, and it isn’t someone we met then who is it and why has it been cut?

Tannie
08-10-2007, 18:22
Wooo Wonder Who It Is I LOve it More Soon Hunnn x

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-10-2007, 19:08
Episode 2 - scene 1 - Boys changing room

A big group of boys are seen leaving the school swimming pool and heading into the changing room, the camera zooms in on Jamie and Ryan walking past a bunch of screaming girls who are completely mezmorized by how sexy they both are in their swmming trunks

Jamie: Just what i need, bit of female attention
Ryan: Dude what the hell do you mean you have Lindsay
Jamie: She has changed since she left the Candi Club
Ryan: Ah yeah did you know she was joining the Boffin club
Jamie: No i didn't and i am disgusted
Ryan: So would i dude, i wouldn't want any girlfriend of mine in the boffin club
Jamie: It's not that that bro it's just she ditched her friends for people who less than a month ago she would have been slagging off
Ryan: Man who cares about that you should care that your girlfriend is hanging around freaks like them, dude it will kill your rep around here
Jamie: No it won't look at them girlls back there, we have the school wired dude
Ryan: As true as that might be J i would rather you thought about my...i mean your reputation
Jamie: Oh i see that is what this is all about
Ryan: What? :searchme:
Jamie: All you care about is the fact that Lindsay is dating a member of your club and might ruin your repuation because she choses to hang around with Vi and Sam
Ryan: WOAH!! dude you know their names? what is that ******* about, people like us don't know the names of...
Jamie: Of who Ryan?
Ryan: People like...them
Jamie: You know what dude just forget it im out of her i have a fanclub out there waiting for me

As the scene ends Jamie storms off to his screaming fanclub of girls

Tannie
10-10-2007, 19:12
Ohhh I Like And Jamie Is So Right:D

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-10-2007, 12:42
Episode 2 - scene 2 - Walker house (back garden)

The scene starts from up above looking down a big mansion with a pool in the garden the camera zooms in on the pool and as it gets nearer we see LanaWalker wearing a black bikini and sunglasses laying on a pink lido, suddenly we see Lauren walking toward her mother and Lainey hiding behind the wall

Lauren: Lainey....psst come on
Lainey: NO!
Lauren: Just come we have to know
Lainey: I don't want to know
Lauren: Well i do now come with me or i will drag you
Lainey: I don't want to
Lauren: It's mum's rule remember - honesty, now we have found a picture, it has been cut and i want to know why
Lainey: Oh Lauren just leave it, if mum wanted us to know she would have told us
Lauren: Mum should have told us, if we are meant to be open with her, the least she could do is be open with us and i am going to do the right thing here and tell her what we know, either you are with me or you are not but either way i am going to that pool and i am going to find out about this picture

Lauren walks off and Lainey follows slowly behind

Lauren: Mum
Lana: Yes Lauren honey
Lauren: What is this *holds up the photo*
Lana: It is a photo of you and your sister dressed as Sleepy and Dopey
Lauren: There was someone else in this picture because it has been cut
Lainey: Yes and Lauren...

Lauren looks at Lainey

Lainey: I mean we...want to know who it is and why it has been cut
Lana: Oh..um...well i fancy a glass of wine, anoyone else want one?
Lauren: MUM!!! Stop changing the subject...now i will ask again...who was in this picture?
Lainey: And why was it cut?
Lana: Oh look at the time, i think i will go to work today afterall
Lainey: Oh look Lauren now she wants to go to work
Lana: Well someone has to feed you two
Lauren: Funny you wasn't so bothered about that 5 minutes ago...but you are not going anywhere until we know about this picture
Lana: Oh and who exactly is going to stop me
Lauren & Lainey: US!
Lana: *Laughs* You two? you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag

Lauren and Lainey look at eachother and smile

Lauren: Lainey it would seem mother thinks we are wimps
Lainey: It would appear she does Lauren yes
Lauren: Sounds like a challenge to me sis
Lana: You think you two are stronger than me?
Lauren & Lainey: YES!

Lana walks off laughing to herself and Lauren and Lainey head off to stop their mother going to work. The pair stand in the way of the door while Lana tried to pull them away but they both work together and Lana realises there is no way out of the situation she is in with her daughters and stops trying

Lauren: See told you...so now are you going to tell me who is in that photo or do we have to play stupid games all day
Lana: Well you see....
Lauren: What?
Lana: Urm....the person in the picture is.....

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-10-2007, 16:12
Episode 2 - scene 3 -Lindsay's home & the Walker mansion

The scene starts with Lindsay on the phone with an unknown person (we don't see or hear this person we just hear Lindsay's side of the conversation)

Lindsay: Oh you mean the Candi Club
Lindsay: I'm not friends with them any more
Lindsay: It was my choice
Lindsay: Probably a stupid one to be honest i miss them loads
Lindsay: I can't possibly go back to them now
Lindsay: Yes i want them back but that is neither here or there
Lindsay: They would never have me back
Lindsay: I'm not going back to them and that is that
Lindsay: Anyway i have to go i have some home work to do
Lindsay: Yeah bye dad, love you

Lindsay hangs up and starts on her home work, the scene cuts to the Walker mansion

Lauren: See told you...so now are you going to tell me who is in that photo or do we have to play stupid games all day
Lana: Well you see....
Lauren: What?
Lana: Urm....the person in the picture is.....
Lauren & Lainey: WHO!??
Lana: It's your sister
Lauren & Lainey: WHAT???
Lana: You have a sister, she is your triplet, you also have a brother but he didn't come out with us that night because he was ill so he stayed back at the hotel with your dad
Lainey: How old is he?
Lana: He will be 18 this year
Lauren: And why are they not with us?
Lana: Me and your dad split, it was arranged i would bring you two up and your dad would take Lindsay and Lewis
Lauren: Lindsay and Lewis, they are lovely names
Lainey: Who decided who went where
Lana: Well Lewis said he wanted to go with your dad it was just a case of deciding which of you girls went with him
Lainey: Do you have his address
Lana: No
Lauren: I'm going i can't take this in

Lauren walks off

Lana: Go with her Lainey, make sure she is ok

Lainey goes after Lauren as the scene ends

DaVeyWaVey
13-10-2007, 16:17
Wow what a shock! :eek: Lauren doesn't seem to have taken the news very well!

Bree
13-10-2007, 16:35
I started to read this the other day but didn't get a chance to reply amazing hun love it cant wait to read more :D!!

Tannie
13-10-2007, 19:41
Omg How Fabby Is This More Soon Or Else:p!!

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-10-2007, 20:09
Episode 2 - scene 4 - Walker mansion

The scene starts in the Twins' bedroom

Lainey: Lauren are you ok
Lauren: Yeah just shocked thats all
Lainey: Tell me about it this is a big shock

While this discussion is going on the scene cuts to Lana in the kitchen chopping up carrots for dinner, she has a worried look on her face.

Lauren: Tell me about it, but what i don't get is how she can have the nerve to bring us up to tell the truth *thinks* well me actually since you still have issues with it, then lie about something as big as this

As this conversation continues we see Lana heading up the stairs and as she is doing so she is listening to the discussion her daughters are having and her facial expression changes to a dissapointed look

Lainey: I know but it's over with now
Lauren: No it isn't not by a long shot
Lainey: Oh Lauren please don't start, this should be good news
Lauren: It is, until you get to the part where mum lies to us
Lainey: There might be a reason she didn't tell us
Lauren: Well dad couldn't have been violent or she would never have let Lewis and Lindsay go with him, but maybe you are right, maybe there is more to this

Lana walks into the twins' bedroom

Lana: Look Lauren, i wasn't going to tell you but i do have a number for your father *hands her the number*
Lauren: WHAT?? You was still going to keep lying
Lana: Well yes but...
Lauren: Just get out
Lana: But...
Lauren: I SAID GET OUT!!!!

Lana leaves with tears in her eyes, we see Lauren sitting crying with Lainey hugging her, after a few moments thought Lauren goes and follows her mother to the garden and Lainey follows closely behind

Lauren: Mum
Lana: What?
Lauren: Why did you teach us to be open and honest with you
Lana: That is the way things should be Lauren
Lauren: Like you was with us about Lewis and Lindsay you mean?
Lana: Now Lauren that is not fair
Lauren: Isn't it? If we hide things from you we are punished, why should this be any different?
Lana: Punish me if you like, if that is what it will take to get it out of your system go for it, do your worst
Lauren: Okay...we want to go live with dad
Lana: WHAT??
Lainey: Lauren....
Lauren: What? she lied to us, this is a pretty big thing to lie about
Lana: I didn't lie
Lauren: Well you didn't exactly tell us the truth either, now if you don't mind i want you to get dad's number and ring him, in the mean time i will be packing my things

Lauren walks off still sort of crying the camera zooms slowly out the further away Lauren gets from Lainey and Lana and we see Lainey is hugging her mother as the scene ends

Tannie
13-10-2007, 20:16
Ohhh This Is Going To Be Good =] Aww Poor Lauren! More Soon Hun x

DaVeyWaVey
13-10-2007, 21:56
Wow Lauren has took it pretty badly, do kinda feel sorry for Lana - she was only doing what she thought was right.

Xx-Vicky-xX
14-10-2007, 14:35
Episode 2 - Scene 5 - Walker mansion and Lindsay’s room

Linds is in her room and her phone rings, it's Lana, the scene cuts between them both talking

Lindsay: Hello
Lana: Hello, is Luke there?
Lindsay: No i am afrraid he is work
Lana: Oh i see, are you Lindsay?
Lindsay: I am, who are you?
Lana: Not sure i am the one who should be telling you that my love
Lindsay: I'm not your love
Lana: No course not...sorry
Lindsay: How do you know me?
Lana: Ask your dad dear, just tell him Lana phoned, he will know who it is
Lindsay: NO!!! I ASKED YOU!!!
Lana: You have that temperment aswell then
Lindsay: What is that supposed to mean...look just tell me who the ******* you are
Lana: If i must
Lindsay: Yes you must...now go on, im listening
Lana: Well i dear, I am your mother
Lindsay: Is this some kind of sick joke?
Lana: No, not a joke at all, im ringing because Lauren wanted to meet you Luke and Lewis
Lindsay: Excuse me? Lauren is?
Lana: Oh my dear do you not know, you have two sisters my end of the line, Lauren and Lainey, you were triplets
Lindsay: Oh my god...and they know about me?
Lana: Yes dear they do, but only just
Lindsay: Does Lewis know
Lana: He should do, he was 5 when he went to live with Luke and yourself
Lindsay: I'm ever so sorry i really have to go, i will tell dad you called

Xx-Vicky-xX
14-10-2007, 14:39
Luke Stewart - Played by Bobby Davro
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/lukestewart.jpg
Luke is the father of Lindsay Lewis Lauren and Lainey, and ex husband of Lana, he and Lana split when Lewis was 5 and the triplets were 2, Luke took Lewis and Lindsay to live with him and Lana kept Lauren and Lainey but Luke is about to find that you can not escape the past forever.

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-10-2007, 21:12
Posting on behalf of Tannie

Episode 2 - Scene 6 - Luke's Office.

Lindsay storms into her father's office after getting off the phone with Lana. She stands infront of his desk in an obvious mood.

Luke - What Now?
Lindsay - Guess who just phoned!
Luke - Who?
Lindsay - My Mum!
Luke - Ahhh...
Lindsay - Don't Ahh me what's this about me being a triplet?
Luke - See i was going to tell you, i just didn't know when the right moment was.
Lindsay - That still doesn't help! Apparently she want's to speak to you about one thing or another.
Luke - I'll phone her back when i'm less busy then.
Lindsay - But the main thing is why didn't you tell me?
Luke - I just said i didn't know how to.
Lindsay - Dad i'm 14 not 4 and a half, don't you think i could handle it?
Luke - I Just didn't think you were ready to know.
Lindsay - But after all the times i've told you i wished i had a sister and you just ignored me and went onto a diffrent subject, you could of told me after i said that!
Luke - Will You calm down?
Lindsay - No i won't. I don't want to talk to you till you come up with a better excuse then "I Didn't think you were ready to know!"

We see Lindsay storm out the room, and a dull thud indicating that she's slammed the door.

Xx-Vicky-xX
09-11-2007, 09:42
Sorry for lack of updates in this been busy with college and forgot about it but it's back

Scene 7 - Stewart house & Walker Mansion

Luke picks up the phone and dials a number, the scene cuts to the Walker mansion where the phone is ringing, Lana answers the phone (the scene cuts between both conversations)

Lana: Hello this is Lana Walker how may i help you
Luke: Nice...very nice
Lana: Oh Luke it's you
Luke: YES IT'S ME *calms down a bit* what the hell do you think you are playing at?
Lana: Come again
Luke: You know what i mean, you phoned Lindsay and told her about you and the girls
Lana: Oh that
Luke: Don't "oh that" me...do you realise what you have done you stupid cow? you have ruined my weekend off...the weekend i was meant to spend with my daughter...RUINED
Lana: I I I...Im sorry Luke i didn't think
Luke: NO!!! THAT IS THE BLOODY PROBLEM WOMAN YOU NEVER DO :rolleyes: anyway Linz tells me you wanted to talk to me
Lana: Ah yeah well i'm not sure i should tell you now
Luke: You will tell me, you ruined my weekend and probably my whole entire life to tell me what ever it is you have to say so you will tell me
Lana: Ok...well it's about the girls
Luke: What? Are they ill?
Lana: No it's nothing like that...
Luke: OH WILL YOU JUST SPIT IT OUT WOMAN
Lana: They want to live with you Luke
Luke: That's crazy...i don't even know them...besides i don't have the room
Lana: Look Luke, Lauren hates me, she doesn't want anything to do with me, i'll move out of here and you Linz and Lewis can move in here
Luke: I'm not sure Lana, it's not that i don't love the girls but i have not seen them for 13 years but i would like to see them though but i'm not sure living together will be the best idea
Lana: How about you bring Linz and Lewis round to my place this weekend, the girls would love to see you all
Luke: Urm okay sure, I think Linz want's to talk to the girls is that okay?
Lana: Course i will just get them

Lana and Luke call their daughters to the phone we see Linz rush down to the phone then we see Lauren and Lainey excited to pick up the phone in their bedroom, the scene ends when both sides have said hello

Xx-Vicky-xX
09-11-2007, 18:39
Lewis Stewart - played by Edward Savage
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/stickeh2007/lewisstewart.jpg
Lewis is Lindsay's 18 year old brother, he is very keen on football and hopes to play professionally one day, he was took off to live with Luke & Lindsay at the age of 5 but since then he has left the family home and lost all contact with Lindsay but they appear to be lying about why, will they ever tell the truth about this family fued.

Xx-Vicky-xX
29-08-2008, 12:44
I know i haven't updated this for sometime but is anyone interested in it starting again??