PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Allen going soft?

instinct
16-05-2005, 13:45
When i first read about Johnny Allen in the magazines it said that he is a gangland underworld criminal mobster, and i was convinced when he threw Andy off the flyover but since then he has had a much suttler storyline. This is okay but i thought he would become a bit more violent when he has settled into walford.

But now i read that he is going to pack it in as a gangster and go legit.

I thought he was supposed to make Andy look like small fry, to me personally he is making Andy look alot tougher then he actually was.

Have you any views?

Siobhan
16-05-2005, 13:47
He was meant to be retiring when he threw andy of the bridge. buying the club was his way of going legit...

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-05-2005, 13:47
Andy thought he was big but he wasn't Johhny is tough both inside and outside but he does use it when he needs too.

hazey
16-05-2005, 13:53
Andy thought he was big but he wasn't Johhny is tough both inside and outside but he does use it when he needs too. I was thinking perhaps we might see the tough side of Johnny again when Phil gets back,cos he likes to control every thing dont he...

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 13:57
i really want to see Johnny's reaction when Phil returns, because Ohil is NOTHING like Andy

dddMac1
16-05-2005, 14:03
Maybe we will get to see Johnny's tough side again once Phil returns later in the year

phils little sister
16-05-2005, 14:06
Remember he said to Billy " tell your relative not to come back here, i like a quite neighbourhood somewhere my granny could live" (something to that effect anyway) Let's see him say that to Phil when he gets back

Behemoth
16-05-2005, 14:24
Johnny seems like the type of person that you don't want to get on the wrong side of. It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

phils little sister
16-05-2005, 14:26
Johnny seems like the type of person that you don't want to get on the wrong side of. It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

but so is Phil - can't wait to see them go head to head

daisy38
16-05-2005, 14:28
That will be a brilliant bit of TV, Johnny Allen V Phil Mitchell, Bring it on! :D

phils little sister
16-05-2005, 14:30
That will be a brilliant bit of TV, Johnny Allen V Phil Mitchell, Bring it on! :D

here's one Peggy Mitchell V Johnny Allen, now there's a tv moment waiting to happen :cheer:

Behemoth
16-05-2005, 14:32
Peggy will eat Johnny for breakfast!

phils little sister
16-05-2005, 14:33
lol, and Lunch and Dinner :cheer:

daisy38
16-05-2005, 14:34
LOL :D

And she'd have him for after's! :)

Siobhan
16-05-2005, 14:36
here's one Peggy Mitchell V Johnny Allen, now there's a tv moment waiting to happen :cheer:

I reckon Johnny could charm her consider he can just tell her that he gave Billy the money for Phil which is more than Andy did for her family.. remember she like andy at the wedding...

phils little sister
16-05-2005, 14:40
I reckon Johnny could charm her consider he can just tell her that he gave Billy the money for Phil which is more than Andy did for her family.. remember she like andy at the wedding...

I read somewere before that peggy goes to Johnny and he helps with getting Phil out of Jail something about someone in the Police force knowing Johnny and the evidence for he case goes missing, and phil gets out - something to that effect in any way.

I just want to see johnny and phil going head to head :cheer:

Siobhan
16-05-2005, 14:50
I read somewere before that peggy goes to Johnny and he helps with getting Phil out of Jail something about someone in the Police force knowing Johnny and the evidence for he case goes missing, and phil gets out - something to that effect in any way.

I just want to see johnny and phil going head to head :cheer:

I remember reading that too... Johnny and Phil going head to head would be fun

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 14:51

i agree you don't quite know what he'd do if you crossed him, it makes it interesting

phils little sister
16-05-2005, 14:54
I love the way Stacey always has something to say to Johnny :rotfl:

Siobhan
16-05-2005, 15:51
I love the way Stacey always has something to say to Johnny :rotfl:

In his own strange way, he does listen to her.. Stacey doesn't care and stands up to him all the time.. well done her

Lisa321
16-05-2005, 16:11
Yeah, PhilvJohnny and you can't get rid of Phil by throwing him of a bridge!

phils little sister
16-05-2005, 16:14

lol! he'd probably just bounce back up! :rotfl:

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 16:15

I like your thinking.....

can you imagine him bouncing back up and punching Johnny or something.... that would be brill

hellsbells
16-05-2005, 16:21
I don't think Johnny is atall convincing as a bad guy/gangster type person. I find him really dull.

Rach33
17-05-2005, 13:39
It was on teletaxt this morning Johnny goes all legit and Jake and Danny can't work out why such a shame I think I like it when he'd good AND bad

tippy toes
17-05-2005, 21:34
of course johnny allen's gone soft. one minute he's a gangster, killin andy and juggling women, the next he's sobbing because his baby daughter kept crying when he held her (which happened a zillion years ago btw, even little mo would have got over it by now) and is walking aroung walford talking about todays generation: how they can't be bothered to get out of their cars to kill someone and how they keep littering(!). who does he think he is anyway, henry higgins? if you ask me, he's a mong. but this storyline with ruby (her finding out about tina) is growing on me.

Johnny Allen
22-05-2005, 12:43
Johnny Allen isn't a guy to be messed with, he's just being a good guy why Ruby is around, wait till the Mitchells return or when the Moon's do something wrong, then its going to all kick off, well I hope so anyway, I dont buy his nice guy image

Angeldelight
22-05-2005, 15:39
but think about it... his business and his family never collided untill the house fire... he doesn't want to lose Ruby she's his daughter.. the only family he's got left... he can't afford to doing dodgy things ALL the time... he want's to be a good dad

melanielovesdennisrickman
23-05-2005, 07:14
Hiya!!!!!
I kinda like the way Johnny is.
I mean he's a gangster,but it was soooooooo sweet when he hugged Ruby last week and said:I Love You,I Always Have :cheer:

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart: