PDA

View Full Version : Ste

Lennie
13-09-2007, 10:34
Looks like bad boy Ste is back in a couple of weeks - do you think he will be permanent now, coz i like to find out more about him esp his past

SPOILERS

Tuesday, September 25

Mike is getting ready to go and visit Kathy. Home alone, the girls squabble over who should do the babysitting. As they struggle to come to a compromise Sarah and Amy are oblivious of the fact that someone is watching them.

Wednesday, September 26
Amy is blissfully unaware that someone is watching her. Spending the night in alone Amy is terrified when she hears the door slam. She spins round and comes face-to-face with a hooded figure.

Thursday, September 27
Amy is looking forward to her date with Josh. On her way to meet him she bumps into Ste. She berates him for leaving her for dead in the car crash. Ste promises her that's he's changed and Amy begins to soften towards him.

Katy
13-09-2007, 14:15
ooh, i quite liked him, i thought he was good, didn't like his mate Wayne though.

tammyy2j
13-09-2007, 14:22
Where is Kathy gone?

Is he the baby Leah's father?

xxloopylauraxx
15-09-2007, 22:59
no i dont think ste was baby leah's dad wasnt it one of his friends? she was ment to be going to the park with michela to see ste but ended up with one of his mates. as far as i can remember.this might sound a bit thick but is the hooded figure ste, just wondered why hed be watching amy?

Chris_2k11
15-09-2007, 23:33
Nah Leah's dad is someone called Billy

frankihope
17-09-2007, 12:49
That was just a lie to everyone so that Ste didnt get pulled into it all