PDA

View Full Version : shampoo - for greasy hair

stacyefc
16-05-2005, 11:54
i have really greasy hair i have to wash it everyday and i will come home from work and wash it at like 5.30 and then the next morning when am going to work i have to tie it up cos it looks greasy again.

is there any shampoo thats good for greasy hair?

daisy38
16-05-2005, 12:18
You shouldn't acturly wash your hair everyday! Sounds mad but that can make it greasy :)

stacyefc
16-05-2005, 12:26
i know i heard that but cos am used to washing it every day i have to now or it looks too greasy, i must have the worst hair in the world.

Luna
16-05-2005, 12:42
You can put talc powder on the roots and tips of your hair to stop it looking greasy...i wouldn't recommend doing it more than two days running though

hazey
16-05-2005, 13:34
You shouldn't acturly wash your hair everyday! Sounds mad but that can make it greasy :) Most brands do a version for greasy and I found them all much the same, I suffered until my mid twenties with greasy hair and I later found out it was a hormon problem...just a thought

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-05-2005, 14:01
Grease might get dandraff and for that head and shoulders for greasy hair is good :D

phils little sister
16-05-2005, 14:24
when my hair gets greasy often like the way you said after only a day after ive washed it -i do this - every month or so i get two eggs and beat them in a bowl and massage them into my hair and leave for a few minutes then wash out and condition - it works great and leaves your hair lovely and shiny

16-05-2005, 17:22
Erm ok...

.:Kitz:.
16-05-2005, 18:43
Erm ok...
He he *evil cackel* ohhh Kat(my mate), your hair's getting greasy.....let me show you a remedy *chucks a box of eggs at her head* :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ha ha ha ha, some times......i crack my self up!!!!

Jade
16-05-2005, 19:59
It could be that washing your hair every day is making it more greasy, Mine is greasy at the top and dry at the ends!! nightmare. Since i've dyed my hair its less bad!! bit drastic though!!!.

hazey
17-05-2005, 14:45
when my hair gets greasy often like the way you said after only a day after ive washed it -i do this - every month or so i get two eggs and beat them in a bowl and massage them into my hair and leave for a few minutes then wash out and condition - it works great and leaves your hair lovely and shiny I did this too,and it worked well, a word of warning it is best to put the shampoo on and wash then rinse and then condition,as if your water on first with out shampoo and the water is fairly hot it will start to cook the egg, it happened to me and I had bit of congealed egg in my hair :rotfl:

25-05-2005, 17:22
huh..

Gabby
18-09-2005, 20:30
I heard that using baby shampoos are the best as it stops grease and there is an ingredient that is not put in baby shampoo that is put in normal shampoos which prevents grease!!!

Tori
18-09-2005, 20:32
VO5 do something for greasy hair