PDA

View Full Version : Peter England Joins Casualty

irish eyes
11-09-2007, 10:33
From Holby.TV:

Peter England Joins
Tuesday, September 11, 2007

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/muppet76/casualty2/feat_petere.jpg

CASUALTY will be getting a new male receptionist from Episode 4.

Actor Peter England will be joining the cast, playing the role of receptionist 'T.C.'

Peter's acting credits include Teachers, Family Affairs, Doctors and Goodnight, Mister Tom as well as appearing in the films Haunted, Matt's Millions and My Brother Tom.

He has also had a previous guest appearance in CASUALTY, playing the role of Martin Galloway in Series 13 Episode 21.

TC plays the new receptionist, following Alice Chantrey's new job role as Health Care Assistant.

Abigail
11-09-2007, 22:39
Who did he play in Goodnight Mister Tom?? That's one of my favourite films. Did he play the lead in Matt's Millions? Loved that program when I was little.

StarsOfCCTV
14-09-2007, 21:02
All these new names to learn! He played Michael Fletcher in Goodnight Mister Tom (Wikipeda knows everything!! :D )- I love that film too

Abigail
15-09-2007, 09:53
Is he the one who is in an advert at the moment for an insurance company or something like that?

xxloopylauraxx
16-09-2007, 14:47
thwe one form confused.com advert. also noticed the girl from that advert the one who was in the bill was in casualty too last night. she was the journalist who ended up kissing the new doctor adam.