PDA

View Full Version : Delta Goodrem In this life

samantha nixon
09-09-2007, 16:05
What does everyone think of this song, i love it and im glad Delta has finally brought another song out and i cant wait for her album, but im not a fan of the video but i love her new look she looks great

Hopes
09-09-2007, 19:22
It's ok, might take a bit of getting used to but im sure it'll be a fast grower on me. Not sure what her new album is called though, don't think it's been announced yet but i think it's out on Oct 20th (going by her official wesite) which would make that a saturday :confused: as usually new albums are released on monday's aren't they?

Abigail
09-09-2007, 19:57
YouTube - Delta Goodrem - In This Life
Don't really like it, it's a bit bland.

samantha nixon
09-09-2007, 21:34
It's ok, might take a bit of getting used to but im sure it'll be a fast grower on me. Not sure what her new album is called though, don't think it's been announced yet but i think it's out on Oct 20th (going by her official wesite) which would make that a saturday :confused: as usually new albums are released on monday's aren't they?

that date is for the australian release date so they might release theres differently to us, and there isnt a date for an english release yet