PDA

View Full Version : Britney is Back!

Chris_2k11
02-09-2007, 19:52
What does everyone think of her new single? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KQxriuE284 I really like it!

Debs
02-09-2007, 19:56
i love it, heard it yesterday and managed to download it last night, have lixtened to it far too much!!

Abbie
02-09-2007, 21:59
I kinda like it but still im not too sure, but then again Ive only heard it the once

Chris_2k11
02-09-2007, 22:35
Its not up to the standards of Baby one more time, Toxic, etc but still a good comeback tune i think.

Bryan
03-09-2007, 14:15
god didn't think she was releasing a new ablumn, hasn't she got enough to be dealing with at the moment without trying to continue her music career?

tammyy2j
11-09-2007, 10:13
I like the tune its growing on me. Her performance at MTV VMA was awful it has not helped her at all

Chloe O'brien
11-09-2007, 20:40
Her performance was dreadful on what I saw. She was unprepared and mimend through the song. She needs to take some serious time out of the limelight to sort herself out before she has a mental breakdown.

Chris_2k11
11-09-2007, 23:03
I agree it was terrible. I think she's taking too much on at once to be honest

Chris_2k11
07-10-2007, 23:02
here is Britney's boring new video for Gimme More http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sn_c_TnZ-0 was expecting a lot more :thumbsdow

.:SpIcYsPy:.
08-10-2007, 17:43
I prefer the song with T.I with it! It's just too good, i'm loving it..

YouTube - Britney Spears - Gimme More Remix ft. T.I.

Just the song not da vid. x

Debs
08-10-2007, 19:05
here is Britney's boring new video for Gimme More http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sn_c_TnZ-0 was expecting a lot more :thumbsdow

apparently thats not the original video, the original was not suitable apparently! ill see if i canfind artivle i read

Debs
08-10-2007, 19:25
from ok magazine

ive just taken out the main bits as cant scan in article!

vid opens with brit at a funeral
sees a man decides to follow him. they end up in a club, go into crowd and dance. disappear in to crowdnext see britney up onstage with several dancers, but there is also another britney on a stripper pole. Stripper Brit is a much darker version of the two. sense ofeveil and danger about her.

then the first britney who si onstage with the dancers is jumped by someonewho puts bag over her head( awww she dosent look THAT bad now :rotfl: ) and kidnaps her

next seen tied to a chair in hotl room where she is beaten by stripper britney and it appears, dies.

then vid flashes back to funeral where coffin is empty and open.

final scene is in hotl room, and brit is alive and sitting on bed scene fades out and your left wondering if it was a dream?

all very bizarre and darker than the usal britney stuff we are used to!

the video was sent to Jive for approval but was apparently rejected for being too provocative!

vid we seen certainly looks like it has been really edited! its rubbish!! And funeral stuff fits in with pics of her shooting this vid in a black outfit and veiled hat!

sindydoll
10-10-2007, 10:36
i love this song :thumbsup: but the video is dreadful :thumbsdow

Bree
10-10-2007, 20:24
I really do like this song i wasn't to keen at but it grows on you alot!!