PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Oz Spoilers - 10th - 14th September

Jessie Wallace
28-08-2007, 13:07
Monday 10th September

Humiliation and loneliness drive Kirsten over the edge. Riley helps Bridget realise what she's risking in her feud with Miranda. Sneaky Susan seeks golf tips from Lou, but Karl is wise to her game.

Tuesday 11th September

Fleeing Kirsten risks Mickey's life. Bridget's need to prove she's better than the boys almost ends in tragedy on the school abseiling excursion. Hapless Steve undoes all his good work to convince Riley he's a natural vet.

Wednesday 12th September

Janae's compassion brings Kirsten back from the brink. Miranda makes a breakthrough with Bridget, while Rebecca guesses the cause of Declan and Bridget's squabbles. Oliver fears Carmella's making choices that may harm their baby.

Thursday 13th September

Shattered Paul remembers Gus's murder and confesses to the police. Adam gets off to a bad start on his first day. Frazer and Rosie clash over how to spend his compo payout.

Friday 14th September

Paul's revelation shatters his relationship with Rebecca. Plucky Rebecca starts work for Rosie and Toadie.

tammyy2j
28-08-2007, 14:00
Is Carmella's baby belong to Ringo or Olivier?

Jessie Wallace
28-08-2007, 14:55
I don't think we know that yet, but my guess is Ringo, as most soaps like a bit of a twist!!

CrazyLea
28-08-2007, 23:36
Talking of Ringo and Carmella, I'm guessing they're not together anymore over there? How long did they last lol?

cathy1978
01-09-2007, 22:56
I don't think we know that yet, but my guess is Ringo, as most soaps like a bit of a twist!!

It's Oliver because Carmella doesnt sleep with Ringo. It was in a previous spoiler I think.