PDA

View Full Version : Bones - Series Three

*_*Smile*_*
26-08-2007, 21:47
SO i've been digging around for some rumours and spoliers for what's coming up for season 3.

For two seasons now, Bones has flirted with the sexual and romantic tension between Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz). As the third season of Fox's mega hit procedural approaches frustrated fans want to know: will they, or won't they? Coupledom of leads often marks a point of no-return, but not always. Still, when you have a show that takes us to the edge like Bones, sooner or later it has to give. Will season three be the right time for a Booth and Brennan hook up? The Bones crew is talking.

At the Bones panel, as part of the Fox press tour, the actors and show runners gathered to discuss the show and answer questions from the press in attendance. From the actor's perspectives, the talk of the relationship was a bit reserved. "The show is just starting to tap into the relationship of these two characters.” Boreanaz told the attending reporters.

While the show may be in the beginning of tapping into the relationship, the chemistry has been there since the beginning and fans have been waiting for the moment when the mixture becomes too good to resist.

Creator Hart Hanson dashed any hope of the two getting together anytime soon, but at the same time expressed to need to use it, or lose it. "We want to keep them apart as long as we can without annoying the audience, and there are a number of ways to do that. There are certain steam valves you can use to relieve the pressure, and we plan on using every one of them. But it's Season 3. We better see something." Hart said.

Deschanel offered some speculation as to just when the temperature might reach the boiling point between the too. "We're growing deeper of friends this season. We investigate a certain kind of fetish and it brings up a little sexual tension. They'll be forced to face what we feel for each other." She said.

*_*Smile*_*
26-08-2007, 21:53
Season 3 Episode 1 - ’The Widow’s Son in the Windshield’

Brennan analyzing a skeleton with Clark Edison, a potential temporary replacement for Zack. Cam watches them from a distance. Clark really knows his stuff. Booth thinks that Brennan doesn’t want to work with him anymore and Angela concurs saying that Brennan is not choosing a replacement for Zack so she has a reason to not go on the field. But eventually, Booth ad Brennan have to team up when three sk8r teens report that a skull came flying from the truck in front of them while they were driving. Angela and Hodgins hire private investigator Doug Doyley to find information about Angela’s Fijian wedding. Angela can remember that her husband may be African, that he was tall and muscular and that his name may start with a B! Zack and Caroline Julian also appear.

Angela and Hodgins hire a private investigator to track down Angela’s husband. The investigator will have a hard time finding the name of Angela’s husband since the headman who married her is dead, the tribe was wiped by a tsunami two years ago, the survivors left the island and don’t want to go back as they think it is cursed and haunted. But not all is lost as Doyley, the investigator, found out that an Australian cargo ship may have been at the island at the time Angela got married and maybe one of the shipmates is her husband or can recall the wedding.

Season 3 Episode 2 - ’The Death in the Saddle’

The team investigates the death of Ed Milner. The man was supposed to have gone to a retreat in Florida but his body was found in Virginia. Brennan and Booth butt heads with the owner at the Bed & Breakfast where Ed was last seen. The man doesn’t want to cooperate much and wants to confirm that Booth is indeed from the FBI. They discover that Ed was taking part in “pony-play fantasies” (some people are jockeys and others are ponies). When they see what it is, Booth is disgusted and Brennan is interested… in an anthropological kind of way. The list of suspects includes Ed’s wife, the woman that rode Ed, the man she is now riding, a butcher named Tom Mularz, and the B&B owner. Angela sees Dr. Jasper, a psychologist/hypnotist, so she be hypnotized in order to recall her Fijian wedding. Hodgins, Cam, and Zack also appears.

In the second episode of the upcoming season, scouts find the body of Ed Milner, a 30-year-old man who worked in marketing and hid his fetishes from his wife. The man took part in pony play sexual fantasies. The team’s investigation lead them to where those fantasies took place. There, they meet Annie Oakley who took part in those fantasies with Ed. They eventually find out that his wife learned of her husband’s activities thanks to an anonymous tip. Angela is hypnotized in order to visualize the man she married in Fiji. All she can see is a wasp. Hodgins looks into dream theories to find the meaning of seeing a wasp.

Regarding a possible Booth and Brennan romance: “The show is just starting to tap into the relationship of these two characters,” says David Boreanaz. Adds Emily Deschanel: “We’re growing deeper of friends this season. In an upcoming episode we investigate a certain kind of fetish and it brings up a little sexual tension…. They’ll be forced to face what we feel for each other early in the season.”

Season 3 Episode 3 - ’The Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van’

Booth and Brennan investigate the death of a woman who died after a bomb exploded in her mini-van. In order to help the investigation progress, Booth pairs up Hodgins and CIA bomb expert Katherine Frost, a very beautiful agent with a magnificent body and who will leave Hodgins speechless. It seems that the body they are analyzing is filled with bomb fragments. Another agent, named Sam Reilly, helps Booth. The investigation quickly leads the team to the victim’s husband especially when they suspect that she was probably in the process of leaving him. Brennan visits her father in prison. Caroline Julian, Angela, Zack, and Cam also appear.

Brennan’s father will ask his daughter to forgive him for having been a disappointing father. Of course, expect her to react in a way only she can: silence followed by a “What were you expecting? I agree with you.”

Season 3 Episode 4 - ’The Secret in the Soil’

Booth and Brennan investigate the death of Frank Curtis, a farmer. As part of the investigation, they question the widow and the daughter. The ladies confirm that Frank did make some enemies in the past as he was pressuring other farmers to go organic and when they didn’t agree, he contacted lawyers to find a way to buy those farms. Later, Booth and Brennan visit some of these farmers thinking that one may be the killer. The case gets complicated when a second body is found and when they learn Frank had an affair… or two. Cam also appears.

Expect Brennan and Booth to argue about the next course of action to take in the investigation in front of Angela. To help their “relationship” along, Angela asks them if they are always like this when they are together, and after she gets a “yes/no” answer (they can’t agree!), she tells them it’s hot!

It seems that Brennan and Booth will sit on a therapist’s couch to talk about their issues.

*_*Smile*_*
26-08-2007, 21:54
Question: There’s been a serious lack of Bones spoilers in AA lately, and it’s depressing me.— Liza
Ausiello: Cheer up, Liza, this is your week. My Bones mole reports that producers are introducing a major, season-long serial killer plot that sounds like a cross between Dexter’s ice truck killer and CSI’s miniature-making menace. Only this murderer’s calling card of choice is — yep, you guessed it — bones!

Question: Anything Bones-related?— Derek
Ausiello: Someone page Eddie Cibrian’s agent! Bones producers will soon begin casting the role of Angela’s mythic (and as-yet-unseen) husband, who we’ll learn early on is basically The Perfect Man. Explains my spy: “He’s big, beautiful and has tons of charisma. He’s a pilot, he’s an entrepreneur, he’s a philanthropist, he saves children from burning buildings.” In other words, the exact opposite of Hodgins.

*_*Smile*_*
26-08-2007, 22:15
The show was renewed for a 3rd season of 28 episodes.

Episode 3.05: The Mummy in the Maze
Airdate: October 30, 2007

08/25 - Booth and Brennan go to a Halloween-themed maze when a kid faints after seeing a real dead body amongst the fake ones. The body is that of a young woman who was mummified. A couple whose daughter has been missing for a week drop by the lab claiming that the young woman could be their daughter. Evidence soon shows that this is not their daughter but there is definitely a link between the two cases. The investigation leads Booth and Brennan to an amusement park. There is a Halloween party at the Jeffersonian. Cam, Zack, Angela, and Hodgins also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 3.06: The Intern In The Incinerator
Airdate: November, 2007

Episode 3.??: The Player Under Pressure
Airdate: December 2007 (Possibly December 12)

07/23 - The episode that was yanked last season after the V-Tech tragedy will air in December, although exec producer Hart Hanson says "it will be reworked." There was apparently some good Jack/Angela stuff in it. Source: The Ausiello Report
02/15 - The team works on identifying bones from a college athlete who suffered a lot of fractures. After the deceased has been identified, Booth and Brennan talk with his sister, African-American Kamaria Manning, and George Francis, who acted as a sort of advisor for the deceased. Booth and Brennan learn that Francis had a fight with the dead man a week ago. Is it what lead to the athlete's death? The team's investigation also has them question people about a possible drug usage by the athlete. Angela and Hodgins have an important talk while studying a cockroach. Zack is overwhelmed by having to reconstruct the crushed bones to form a complete skeleton. Cam also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com [Note: This episode, first numbered 2.19, was set to air on April 18 but was pulled from the schedule due to the Virginia Tech events that occurred earlier in the same week.]

General Spoilers:

08/22 - [John Francis Daley] has a recurring role as a young psychiatrist on Fox's Bones this fall. Source: Entertainment Weekly
08/08 - Bones producers will soon begin casting the role of Angela's mythic (and as-yet-unseen) husband, who we'll learn early on is basically The Perfect Man. Explains my spy: "He's big, beautiful and has tons of charisma. He's a pilot, he's an entrepreneur, he's a philanthropist, he saves children from burning buildings." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
08/04 - In the third season of Bones, Brennan and Booth find themselves on the trail of a serial killer who discards his many victims' remains off freeway overpasses. Brennan also must deal with the trial of her father, Max Keenan (guest star Ryan O'Neal), for the murder of the Deputy Director of the FBI. Source: FOX
07/30 - The Bones - Vanished storyline crossover probably does not involve any Vanished actors. Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/23 - Do you remember that Vanished show with Gale Harold from last season that vanished from the airwaves? I hear that the mystery from that show is going to be resolved on Bones this season. Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/23 - According to Ms. Emily Deschanel, this season the show explores "how being left at the altar affected them." [...] Exec producer Barry Josephson says they built out the FBI set this season, so look for more focus on the federales. And as a tease, he adds that the pressure releases for the Booth-Bones sexual tension may include more "third parties." Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/23 - Creator Hart Hanson, exec producer Stephen Nathan reveal: For you Bones and Booth fans out there, I've got good news, and I've got bad news: On the up side, executive producer Stephen Nathan told me, "We love the romantic comedy, so that, of course, will not go away." However, and this is the bad part, when pressed about the romantic future of screwball-comedy supercouple Booth and Bones, creator Hart Hanson told the assembled crowd at the Emmy theater, "Something goes out of a series when those characters sleep together." Expect lots of family-tree climbing for our heroes next season. Hart tells me, "We have to deal with the season ender: Brennan's dad was arrested, so we have to do dad's trial. And this year we meet some of Booth's family - his high-achieving brother, his father who doesn't understand him and his sainted grandfather. At least that's what's in the plans now..." And Stephen promises, "We're going to exploit Ryan O'Neal (as Brennan's dad) as much as possible." Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan filled me in on the Bones crime docket for season three, and it sounds chillingly good. Hart says, "We'll go after the Gravedigger, and there is a serial killer - not the Gravedigger, but a new and different serial killer - who is slowly putting together a perfect skeleton, bone by bone, from 206 different people. So, we've got to catch him before he gets his 206 bones and completes his skeleton. It's great - it's in the season opener." Source: Kristin on E!Online

baby oranges
06-09-2007, 19:35
ok this might sound a little stupid to many people but i'm really desperate to know now

i have season 1 of bones on dvd and absolutely LOVE the show, but being in the UK i have only seen certain season 2 episodes. i know the premiere of season 3 is the 25th september in the USA but does anyone know when or even if we are also getting season 3 here???

i hate beig behind wih everything. even if we go get season 3 (which i know is doubtful), i'll have to tape the first few episodes until i can get the season 2 boxset when it's released in october :( it sux!

*_*Smile*_*
11-09-2007, 18:12
Bones Season Three will be aired on Sky One like Season Two was. Since Sky are trying to keep as up to date with the US as possible i've heard that it will begin in October or November, i don't know a specific date yet though!

Sky Three has recently shown season one, although it is pretty far behind it does mean freeview viewers have the chanve to watch it. i don't know if sky has any plan to show either season two or three on Sky Three though!

Hope that helps!!

Also check out the season three promos
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vPZg7j_jdM8
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BEK2v2GUKSE

baby oranges
21-09-2007, 19:11
thanks, thats a big help!!! :cheer:

*_*Smile*_*
01-10-2007, 15:14
Bones should return to Sky One at 9pm on the 3rd November although this hasn't been confirmed as yet

squillyfer
17-10-2007, 21:46
Episode 3.06: The Intern in the Incinerator

* Cam's sister will kiss Booth. The latter tells Cam about it and she freaks out thinking that her sister tried to steal him from her, even if the two aren't dating.
* Fire alarms sound off at the Jeffersonian. Two janitors go to the incinerator, where the smoke is coming from. They speculate that Zack may have put a dead pig he was doing tests on in the incinerator. But what they find is way more gruesome: the body of a woman. The team investigates this mysterious death. They quickly find out that it's someone they work with, intern Kristen Reardon. Booth questions various Jeffersonian employees. Cam invites Booth to her father's birthday dinner. They are picked up by Cam's sister, Felicia. It seems that people believe Cam's life is perfect and that Felicia should try to strive for what Cam has. Booth tries to be nice to both sisters but things turn awkward (and funny for us!).

Episode 3.07: The Boy in the Time Capsule

* A group of thritysomethings are gathered in a schoolyard to open the time capsule they buried 20 years earlier. When they open the capsule, they find a sort of goopy mixture and a skull... Enters Booth and Brennan who'll try to identify the body and discover what happened. The investigation will not only have Booth and Brennan uncover secret affairs and the usual school gossip of the students who buried the time capsule, but both will also share some of the memories they have of their time as students. Angela and Hodgins talk about how much it will cost them to have Angela's husband agree to sign divorce papers. Dr. Lance Sweets (Booth and Brennan's therapist) and Cam also appear.

Episode 3.08: The Bishop

* Zack discovers that the latest victim, a Vicar General in the Catholic Church, had both kneecaps surgically removed as part of a series of cannibalistic murders. Booth and Brennan warn a wealthy man named Ray Porter that someone is targeting the Bilderberger secret society, of which he is a member, and he laughs off their concern until he is found tied up and gagged by a man wearing a motorcycle helmet. Russ (Brennan's brother) comes home and turns himself in when his daughter, who has cystic fibrosis, gets worse. Brennan refers her to the top CF doctor in the country. Brennan, Booth and Russ appear in court with the state's attorney and Russ's parole officer to work out what Russ's punishment for fleeing the jurisdiction will be.

Episode 3.09: The Baby In The Bough I cant wait for this one!!!!

* Booth and Brennan arrive at the scene where a car was run off the road and slammed into a tree then the driver and car doused with gasoline and set on fire. As Brennan exams the female corpse, Booth finds a diaper bag in the trunk then hears crying. After frantically looking around, he spots a baby in a car seat dangling from branches up in the tree. The investigation leads them to a small town that is dying out, schools and business closing all over the place, and the tire re-purposing plant where the victim worked.
* Look for an upcoming baby-love episode in which Booth and Bones do a little babysitting and are forced to confront some parenting-related feelings, much the same way their standing-at-the-altar moment of last season forced them to confront their repressed romantic feelings for each other.

This season is fast shaping up to be the best yet:)

squillyfer
19-10-2007, 17:04
There's finally news of the christmas episode :)

Episode 3.10: The Santa in the Slush

*The team investigates the murder of one Kris Kringle, occupation: mall Santa. Booth is back to using his gun inappropriately.
* Episode 10 will be a Very Special Christmas Episode for your favorite crime procedural. When two elves find a dead guy dressed as Santa whose name is Kris Kringle, Brennan and Booth find themselves sniffing the butts of a roomful of department-store Clauses. Perhaps more pivotal to the long-term story is that at the end of the episode, Brennan is headed for Peru on vacation. or is she?

Wonder why there's question over the who peru thing? Maybe she spends christmas with Booth...lets hope :)

*_*Smile*_*
20-10-2007, 16:01
i can't wait for this series!!! i think the premiere at for season 3 over here is going to be Thursday November 8th!! not long to go...

squillyfer
16-12-2007, 20:57
SHOCK HORROR! Due to the writers strike Bones wont return to american tv screens until the 22nd of february, meaning that after santa in the slush we might not get any until until late march, that gives us just three more episodes to tide us over till spring!

squillyfer
13-02-2008, 18:45
Episode 3.10: The Baby In The Bough (moved from episode 9 to 10 so that santa in the slush aired before xmas)

* Booth and Brennan investigate the scene where a car was run off the road and the victim's body deliberately burned beyond recognition. When the team hears muffled whimpering during the site investigation, they find the victim's baby miraculously perched in a tree above the scene of the crash. The team designates Brennan as the infant's caretaker, but when the baby swallows a key piece of evidence, they question her nurturing skills. The team soon identifies the victim as a laborer who worked in a tire-recycling factory in a small, impoverished town in Virginia, and Brennan and Booth venture out to investigate who might have wanted her dead. Their suspicions range from her deadbeat husband to the impecunious habitants of her town. Meanwhile, the team is fascinated by the presence of a baby in the lab and its affinity for Brennan. Guest Cast: Nathan Dean as Agent Charlie Burns; Cameron Dye as Lou Taylor; Austin O'Brien as Jimmy Grant; Becky Wahlstrom as Carol Grant; Tom Wilson as Chip Barnett; Ronald William Lawrence as Terry; James C. Victor as Rich; Frank Clem as Earl Delancy; Steve Seagren as Sheriff Delpy; James Lashly as Paul; Sheila Shaw as Dorothy; Clement E. Blake as Homeless Man. Source: FOX

Episode 3.11: The Man In The Mud

*While on a date at Homestead Natural Hot Springs, a couple discovers a body while taking a dip in a spring filled with mud. Booth and Brennan are soon called to the scene. The decease is Tripp Goddard, a motorcycle racer who was also elected one of the top ten sexiest bachelors, who was murdered after a race about two weeks ago. The episode introduces April Pesa, Sweets' girlfriend. When we meet them, they are attending a ceramics class.

Episode 3.12: The Wannabe in the Weeds [Last episode completed before the writers' strike]

*Brennan, Booth, and Cam, go to a grassy location where the skeleton of singer-wannabe Tommy Sour was found. The investigation quickly leads them to the Checker Box Restaurant, where Tommy took part in "open mic" nights. The competition there was fierce, especially since talent scouts were in the audience during Tommy's last performance. Besides Pam (see spoiler below), other suspects are Tommy's neighbor and people who took part in the "open mic" events. Zack tells Cam his secret to being deceptively strong. Near the end of the episode, the gang (including Sweets) reunites at Checker Box where they have something to tell Brennan. Source: SpoilerFix.com
* A potential suspect named Pam Nunan stalks and flirts with Booth in "The Wannabe in the Weeds." She slightly changes her appearance for him, claims she is a hockey fan, buys him socks and asks him flat out if he's dating the "toothpick" (aka Brennan).
*That cliffhanger at the end of episode 12 is going to be more difficult emotionally for Brennan than for Booth. Someone's suffering physically as well...

Episode 3.13: The Player Under Pressure (Last years ommited episode)

* Due to the timing of this episode, scenes between Hodgins and Angela have been removed. When the episode was first scheduled to air, they had not yet become engaged.
* The infamous school-shooting-themed outing that was pulled last season in the wake of the Virginia Tech massacre has been "tweaked slightly" and is scheduled to see the light of day in May.
*The team works on identifying bones from a college athlete who suffered a lot of fractures. After the deceased has been identified, Booth and Brennan talk with his sister, African-American Kamaria Manning, and George Francis, who acted as a sort of advisor for the deceased. Booth and Brennan learn that Francis had a fight with the dead man a week ago. Is it what lead to the athlete's death? The team's investigation also has them question people about a possible drug usage by the athlete. Angela and Hodgins have an important talk while studying a cockroach. Zack is overwhelmed by having to reconstruct the crushed bones to form a complete skeleton. Cam also appears. [Note: This episode, first numbered 2.19, was set to air on April 18 but was pulled from the schedule due to the Virginia Tech events that occurred earlier in the same week.]

Series three was originally commisioned 28 episodes although this has obviously been altered due to the writers strike (a realistic number is probably about 17-20) and its now up to writers and the rest of the crew to salvage what they can of the season before may sweeps

squillyfer
26-02-2008, 16:47
The official verdict is now looking like there will be 15 episodes, the ones already in the bag and two more which are yet to be filmed but apparently a season final has been planned so hopefully it wont just end randomly and word is that Bones is almost certain to be commisioned for a fourth series. The only low point I have to report is that due to the writers strike lasting longer than expected there's currently no news on when the next epi (santa in the slush) will air in the uk, could be as late as may, meaning we'll get a christmas episode in the middle of summer :(

Perdita
22-09-2008, 15:17
Tempe and team are back as season four of popular forensic drama Bones begins this week with a special two-hour premiere episode set in London. A very different Tempe is also back in Devil Bones, the latest Kathy Reichs novel from the series of books that inspired the TV show. We called the best-selling author - also a producer on the TV series - to find out more about the differences between 'Book Tempe' and 'TV Tempe', and get her thoughts on that shock season finale twist.

What's the new book about?
"Devil Bones begins as Tempe is called to the scene of an altar to find cauldrons, chickens, goat skulls and a human skull. It leads her into the world of fringe religions, like voodoo and wicca."

Was this story based on a real case?
"Not one particular case. Most of my books are, but this is based on the fact that every now and then I get something strange in my lab like a shrunken head, or a skull that's been painted or has wax or chicken feathers on it. Often they turn to be out from ceremonial settings from these fringe religions."

How involved with the writing are you on the TV series?
"I'm a producer. We have nine full-time writers who come up with the story ideas, then they ask me how to make it work from the point of view of science. Like 'what kind of fracture pattern would you see in a body that fell 800 feet out of an airplane?' My job is mainly to keep the science honest."

How have fans of your books reacted to the TV series?
"Initially I got a lot of questions asking why the character of Tempe is different. I think of them as 'Book Tempe' and 'TV Tempe'. Book Tempe is somewhere in her 40s, she works in the Carolinas and Canada, she's been married and unmarried, and has had this problem in the past with alcohol. TV Tempe is 30-something, she's in Washington DC, less sophisticated and definitely needs work on her people skills. I think of [the TV show] as a prequel, an earlier point in Tempe's life. Once I explain that, the fans say 'okay, that works'."

Were you hesitant when approached about doing the TV series?
"You always feel a bit of trepidation. I'd been approached before about feature films and other ideas for the character, but I talked at length with our executive producers, Barry Josephson and Hart Hanson. I was just convinced that they could handle the character and story development satisfactorily, and that they genuinely wanted my input on the science end of it. It seemed [right]."

Are you happy with all of the changes they've made?
"I'm happy that when I sit down to write the next Temperance Brennan novel, I'm not impacted by TV Tempe, because I am writing about a different point in Tempe's life."

So the TV series hasn't impacted your writing in any way?
"No. I sit down and write my novels in exactly the way I would write them if the TV show didn't exist."

On average you've done one book a year for the last ten years. Do you expect to maintain that pace?
"I'm under contract for a total of 16 Temperance Brennan novels and they are due every year for the next four years, so yeah, I hope to keep producing one a year."

Have you ever thought about an end point and what that might be?
"I think every character has an end point, every TV show has an end point, and in a book there comes a time when you have to retire that character. So yeah, of course I've given some thought to that - but it's not going to be for the next four books, at least."

Finally, what did you make of the season three finale and the reveal of what Zack had been up to?
"Well I was very sad to lose Eric [Millegan], because he's really a nice person and I consider him a friend. But just like novels, a show has to grow and it was just a decision that was made that we needed to shake things up going into the fourth season. And it doesn't mean Zack won't be back!"

Kathy Reichs' Devil Bones is out now. The new series of Bones begins Thursday at 9pm on Sky1.

squillyfer
22-09-2008, 21:06
The new book Devil Bones is good but I wouldnt say its the best of the tempe brennan novels, worth a read but not pride of place on your bookshelf. As fo the new series I for one cant wait

squillyfer
22-09-2008, 21:10
Season 4, Ep 1: Yanks in the UK - Season four begins all the way in England, with Booth speaking at Scotland Yard and Brennan guest-lecturing at the prestigious Oxford University. Knowing of Booth and Brennan's expertise in their respective fields, local officials ask for their help with a high-profile murder investigation that involves a British heiress

Season 4, Ep 2: Yanks in the UK With the case of the murdered heiress solved, Booth and Brennan prepare to head back home, but are shocked to learn of another murder - and this time it's someone they know. Meanwhile, with Birimbau unexpectedly coming back into Angela's life, things get complicated between her and Hodgins.

As far as things getting complicated between angela and hodgins, the sad news is that the wedding is most definitely off and they split up :(

Episodes 1 and 2 (i.e both parts of Yanks in the UK) will be shown together as a 2 hour special

squillyfer
22-09-2008, 21:14
4.03 - Man in the Outhouse - The body of the host of a popular reality TV show is found partially decomposed in an outhouse, and Booth and Brennan must find out who the killer is. Meanwhile, Booth learns that Brennan is juggling two relationships.

Sadly for brennan neither relationship works out as when they find out they're being two-timed, both men break up with her, leaving booth to bring her round to the idea of monogmy

Season 4, Ep 4: The Finger in the Nest - Parker, Booth's son, discovers a corpse's finger in a bird's nest, causing the team to launch an investigation to try to find the rest of the body. After finding the corpse, the team discovers that the death was caused by a dog, leading them to an illegal dog fighting ring and a search for the killer dog and its owner.

squillyfer
22-09-2008, 21:19
Season 4, Ep 5: The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond - The pieces of a dismembered body are found lying in a purple pool of water, except the head is missing. The team finds that the body belongs to Jared Addison, a science fiction writer who had several mental problems. With Sweets' help, several suspects are hunted down, however the team has trouble finding enough evidence with the victim's head still missing ... that is until they turn to Zack for help

Zach breaks out of the mental hospital he's been imprisoned in and helps the team until Booth is forced to take him back

Season 4, Ep 6: The Crank in the Shaft - The remains of a despised office manager are discovered in an elevator shaft, and Booth and Brennan must figure out which employee killed him. After some investigating, they find that the manager had more than a fair share of complaints on file. Meanwhile, Angela and Hodgins try to make peace in the lab after their break-up.

Nothing much else in this epi except that Angela goes to sweets to talk through her break-up

squillyfer
22-09-2008, 21:28
Season 4, Ep 7: The He in the She - Booth and Brennan go to investigate a body found in the Chesapeake Bay. After arriving, they find only the upper torso, giving the team little to work with other than remnants of the victim's breast implants. Brennan and Booth are led to a small church in Maryland, where they find that the victim was a pastor. When the team finds the lower half of the body, they learn that their initial assumptions may not been incorrect.

After this point episodes have been filmed but the order not confirmed so may be subject to change. The following spoilers are in their assumed order based on filming

Season 4, Ep 8? : The Bone that Blew - Nothing much on the case for this episode as of yet but rumour has it that Cam hires Brennan's dad to work on the museums summer school, apparently there's some cute Max/Parker bonding

squillyfer
22-09-2008, 21:38
Season 4, Ep 9? - The Skull in the Sculpture - When a leading contempary artist is found dead inside his own sculpture Booth and brennan are called in to do there thing. Meanwhile Angela runs into an old friend at the art gallery/murder scene and it turns out that Roxie is an ex-girlfriend but is she a suspect?

Its looking as though Angela and Roxie do date for a bit this season so Hodgela fans beware

Season 4, EP 10? - The Conman in the Meth Lab - A body is found during a practice police raid and Brennan and Booth go in to investigate. A second body is found, leading the team on a trail of deception as they search for the killer or killers. Meanwhile, Brennan goes on a date with Booth's younger brother Jared, who has just moved to town to work at the Pentagon

Jared definitely kisses her, whats not clear is how serious it is

Unconfirmed reports say Jared Booth will be played by Brendan Fehr

squillyfer
22-09-2008, 21:42
Seapon 4, Ep 11? - The Passenger in the Oven - Whilst travelling to china for business with Booth acting as chaperone, Brennan stumbles across a body on the plane. The pair are then immediately thrown into a political nightmare as they must find and arrest the culprit before the plane lands and they loose juristiction. Also back at the lab Hodgins gives Angela his blessing for her new relationship with Roxie

squillyfer
06-10-2008, 22:57
Season 4, Episode 12? - Double Trouble in the Panhandle - When conjoined twin girls are found dead on the border of Texas and Oklahoma Booth and Brennan once again go undercover, this time as a married circus act Wanda and Buck Moosejaw. Booth is the masterful knife-thrower and Brennan is of course her glamorous assistant but will they be able to solve the crime or will Booths fear of clowns be their downfall? Plus there's grad. student of the week Vincent Nigel-Murray, who's passion for odd facts is sure to get on everyone's last nerve.

squillyfer
27-10-2008, 20:48
Season 4, Episode 13 - Fire in the Ice - Booth and Brennan investigate the murder of a hockey player found buried beneath the ice. Also they are joined by Agent Perotta, a female agent who seems to enjoy working with the pair even if things are at times a little awkward between her and brennan. When a volunteer fireman is murdered at an ice rink, Booth and Brennan begin the investigation, but Booth must recuse himself due to a conflict of interest. When details come to light, Booth becomes a suspect in the homicide

Season 4, Episode 14 - The Hero in the Hold - Its the episode we've all beet waiting for for two series. The gravedigger is back and this time he's taken Booth! The gravedigger has returned and he or she is back with a vengence. It seems he's sick of messing around and now after trapping his victims he sets a bomb on a timer instead of waiting for the to suffocate. This is bad news for Booth who is kidnapped and trapped on a boat out at sea with enough explosives to create a fairly substantial explosion.

Its even worse news after Brennan and Hodgins are frozen out of the case after fbi files on the case go missing and they are suspected. This results on Brennan turning against hodgins, blaming him for her partners predicament. Jared Booth and Agent Perotta are also back and helping the team but with Booth struggling to cope due to him having hallucinations in the form of an old army buddy, Teddy Parker, who's death Booth believes is his fault (and who apparently Parker is named after), can the team pull together in time to save him or will the idea of losing him tip Brennan and the team over the edge?

I for one cannot wait for this episode, here's a short extract taken from the released sides relating to Brennan's arguaments with Jack:

Hodgins: Thats crazy...I...

Brennan: Dont lie to me. You've been obsessed with our kidnapping. You haven't trusted the fbi or anyone else to investigate. Now you've gotten Booth taken.

Hodgins: That is not my fault. The fbi is incompetant. They could be involved. We almost died! Dont you want to catch the ******* that did that to us?

Brennan: Right now I jst want to save Booth. Get me that evidence.

squillyfer
30-10-2008, 17:50
So we've finally got some news on the partial running order of the next few episodes.

Following this weeks episode, episode 7 The He in the She, will be The Skull in The Sculpture which was previouslt billed as episode 9.

Episode 9 will now be The Con Man in The Meth Lab (previously episode 10), followed by The Passenger in the Oven (previously episode 11)

This means the following episodes have not as of yet had their running order confirmed:
* The Bone that Blew
* Fire in the Ice
* Double Trouble in the Panhandle
* The Hero in the Hold

squillyfer
06-11-2008, 22:16
Ok so here I am again with another update. The bone that blew has been confirmed as episode 11

Season 4, Ep 11: The Bone That Blew - Brennan's father Max lands a teaching position at the Jeffersonian. When he ends up helping out with the murder case at hand, Brennan is noticeably bothered by his sudden presence in her professional life.

squillyfer
11-01-2009, 22:40
Ok so the Bones team finally seem to be getting their act together as far as the running order of future episodes goes (although only for the next couple of episodes)

so I can reveal that episode 12 will be Double Trouble in the Panhandle :The death of female conjoined twins who worked in the circus is investigated. The investigation leads Brennan and Booth to go undercover as a Canadian knife-throwing act, and also causes Booth to come face-to-face with a clown

squillyfer
04-02-2009, 21:54
Finally some news - Bones will return to the UK on February 19th 2009, at 9pm on Sky One with 4x11 "Double Trouble in the Panhandle". It's not known yet whether 4x12 "Fire in the ice" will be aired on the same night (as they were in America).

squillyfer
04-02-2009, 21:57
Episode 14: Hero in the hold - Booth is kidnapped by the gravedigger and Brennan and the team are under even more pressure when brennan and hodgins are suspected of tampering with evidence.

It seems bones spoilers are like buses, none for ages then two in one day and be warned, this is a major spoiler, as in season ending possibly fun ruining spoiler, read at your own peril...

TVGuide Feb 9-15 edition: Bones: They Finally Do it! (What the Keck? column)

No dream sequence here. No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creater Hart hanson confirms Bones & Booth will hook up in this year's season finale. "They're actually in bed having sex...And they won't be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications."

Booth is able to open up after working with his therapist, Dr Wyatt to confront problems from his dark past. Booth's father had some issues. We're going to find out how painful it was for Booth growing up with that man. Booth's grandfather was a much nicer person. It's revealed that were it not for Grandpa, Booth would be dead. Casting will soon get under way for Gramps, a fighter-pilot hereo, who will appear in late April or early May amid a Booth Family crisis.

Viewers will meet Booth's father, ex ex-military-man-turned-barber, later this season or early next. Hanson says Booth's mom is "probably alive" but "wasn't around for most of his life." Bones' father Max is in limbo due to Ryan O'Neal's onging, real-life legal drama. Hanson says they'd "very much like to have him come back and move in with his daughter by the end of the season."

squillyfer
20-02-2009, 23:10
Episode 15 - The Princess and the Pear
The team investigates a sci-fi convention when a woman in a medieval princess dress is found murdered. With Booth's back injured, Agent Payton Perotta steps in once again to help

squillyfer
14-03-2009, 21:45
Season 4, Ep 16: The Bones That Foam -The team only has a short time to find out what happened to a murdered car salesman before his foaming bones completely disintegrate.

Season 4, Ep 17: The Salt in the Wounds- Brennan and Booth investigate the death of a 16-year-old pregnant girl who was found buried in a pile of street salt. During their investigation they uncover a high school "pregnancy pact" between the victim and some of her fellow volleyball players

Season 4, Ep 18: The Doctor in the Den - The team investigates the murder of Cam's former fiancé, whose body was found in the tiger cage at the zoo. Sweets and Angela hypnotize one of the murder suspects.

squillyfer
15-03-2009, 22:10
Ok, so here I am again with a whole floatilla (see what I did there lol) of general spoilers. Read at your own risk, does contain info on the end of season 4.

1 - Booth and Brennan's first therapist[, Gordon Wyatt played by Stephen Fry,] will come back, though he's contemplating a permanent leave of absence from psychiatry. He and Sweets will team up to help B&B solve a case, during which, we'll learn some shocking things about Sweets' past. Seems his pre-adoption life was more tragic than we were first led to believe. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

2 - According to executive producer Hart Hanson, a series of attacks within the Lab will cause "dissension and suspicion" amongst all of the main players by the end of the season, adding, "It will affect the way each and every character regards the others." Source: The Ausiello Files

3 - Booth] will be going through a major health crisis," reveals executive producer Stephen Nathan, "which will cause him to hallucinate." Yikes. But whatever Booth's ultimate fate (the fact that he's the star of the show probably bodes well for him), at least viewers won't be imagining his sweet, sweet lovemaking with his partner. "The last episode[of the season Booth and Brennan are in bed together," Nathan confirms. "And we can't have them in bed naked without having sex." And the morning after? Will there be catastrophic Moonlighting-esque awkwardness? Thankfully, no. "That's all going to be resolved within that episode," Nathan promises, "because we also have to resolve the fact that Brennan wants to have a child."[...]

Also there's a strong chance you'll see [Zach] in the season finale. Source: The Ausiello Files

4 - Look for the return of Booth's brother Jared this spring. Seems the elder Booth is trying to secure a job for his baby brother, who lost his previous position when he helped save Seeley from the Gravedigger. I'm told the two siblings will get into a huge fight and some damaging words will be exchanged. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

And finally...could there the be the pitter-patter of tiny crime fighting squint feet...?

5 - Yes, the much-discussed sex scene between Temperance "Bones" Brennan and Seeley Booth is going to happen in the Bones season-four finale. No, it is not a hallucination. And yes, oh yes, it could lead to something even bigger for the couple. We just chatted up Bones bosses Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan, and as S.N. jokes, "We did some research and found out that sex is very closely related to having children. We were shocked ourselves." So what does the sex mean for our fave twosome, and which beloved character is returning for the season finale? Here's what we know: You longtime fans will be delighted to know that the writer-producers of Bones are taking this step forward seriously.

As Hart says, "I think the audience will be very satisfied with the sex scene, and the way that it sets up the next season and the way things unfold between Bones and Booth." So why the change of Hart after years of putting the kibosh on B&B? He tells us, "The fact is, when we started Bones, we knew that we would never have to face the day of reckoning of when to have Booth and Brennan consummate their affair, because no show ever goes that long. And now here we are. We have to pay the piper. I think it was about six months ago that Stephen and I just quietly between the two of us started talking about how we were going to contend with that huge, hanging sword of Damocles issue of their sex life."

And for the record, the baby issue is key to the decision, at least on Brennan's side. Stephen explains, "It started with the idea of Brennan-who has been so adamant about not wanting a child for so long-finally realizing that it might be good for her to have a progeny to have someone as brilliant as she in the world when she leaves. So she is thinking about having a child, and she realizes that Booth is genetically an excellent match for her."

Another hint that this knot of storylines leads to a wee B&B Jr.? When asked about future appearances by Booth's beloved son Parker, Hart says, "Yes, we will see Parker. Of course, Booth's family life, including his son, fit into our consequences coming up in season five." As for the actual sex, they haven't shot the scene yet, but we have solemn promises that it is not the product of Booth's currently fevered imagination. Source: Kristin on E!Online

squillyfer
29-03-2009, 18:34
Season 4, Ep 19: The Science in the Physicist - The team is led to a well-known physics research center after finding a piece of a meteorite in the ear of a victim whose pulverized remains were found in a garbage bag. Meanwhile, Angela's dad returns, seeking revenge on Hodgins.

Season 4, Ep 20: The Cinderella in the Cardboard - A body is discovered at a recycling center, compacted into a stack of cardboard, and the Jeffersonian team is called in to investigate. Rumour has it Sweets' 'girlfriend' Daisy (my favourite intern btw) makes an appearence when she's seen by Booth and Brennan shopping for wedding dresses, and not with our favourite psychologist...

squillyfer
11-04-2009, 22:26
Season 4, Episode 21 - Mayhem on a Cross - Brennan and Booth delve into the world of death metal music in an effort to discover who killed the bassist of an underground death metal band, whose skeleton was found being used as a stage prop by another death metal band in Norway. Meanwhile, Sweets is working on the book he's writing about Brennan and Booth, and asks Dr. Gordon Wyatt for some input.

Season 4, Episode 22 – The Double Death of the Dearly Departed - A Jeffersonian coworker dies of heart failure. While at the coworker's wake, Brennan sees the body and is convinced the death was no accident. Brennan asks Booth to help her steal the body so she can further examine it, and an odd mystery surrounding the coworker's cause of death unfolds.

Season 4, Episode 23 – The Girl in the Mask - Brennan and Booth investigate after the sister of Booth's detective friend Ken goes missing. After her decapitated head is found, Ken joins Brennan and Booth to help solve her murder.

Season 4, Episode 24 – The Beaver in the Otter - Booth and Brennan investigate the case of a fraternity brother named "Beaver," whose body was found inside a rival school's mascot uniform. Meanwhile, Booth helps his brother Jared look for a new job.

Season 4, Episode 25 – The Critic in the Cabernet - After deciding that she wants to have a baby, Brennan shocks Booth by asking him to be the father of her child. Booth can't stop thinking about Brennan's request. His stress, along with an undiagnosed health issue he has, causes him to hallucinate -- and see Stewie from the TV show Family Guy, who offers his advice to Booth.

Season 4, Episode 26 – The End in the Beginning (season finale) - In the fourth season finale, a murdered body is discovered at a popular nightclub called "The Lab." In a unique storytelling twist, the Jeffersonian team takes on unusual roles, including the nightclub staff and law enforcement.

squillyfer
30-04-2009, 17:38
First news we have on series five:

* Firstly Hart Hanson, the creater of Bones, has already pitched to fox for the season 5 premiere [source: Hart Hanson's Twitter, yes, from the man himself}

* Secondly following the recent trend for celeb guest stars (motley crew are appearing in finale) 80s pop icon Cyndi Lauper is in talks to recur next season as a kooky psychic that Booth and Brennan bring on as a consultant. [Source: The Ausiello Files]

StarsOfCCTV
30-04-2009, 17:54
* Secondly following the recent trend for celeb guest stars (motley crew are appearing in finale) 80s pop icon Cyndi Lauper is in talks to recur next season as a kooky psychic that Booth and Brennan bring on as a consultant. [Source: The Ausiello Files]

I hope not! Seriously the ending of this series is silly enough with hallucinations of tv characters. Since when has Brennan believed in anything physic? :rolleyes:

squillyfer
01-05-2009, 22:42

I hope not! Seriously the ending of this series is silly enough with hallucinations of tv characters. Since when has Brennan believed in anything physic? :rolleyes:

well firstly i thought the same as you, that the halluinations thing was going to be pretty stupid and i hate dream sequences but I've seen a clip of the 'stewie' episode and its actually done quite well so i cant grumble. Secondly i have a feeling that brennan actaully has very little to do with the psychic thing, most likely she's connected to a case somehow, maybe connected to the victim. I'm going to hold fire on this, maybe if they pull off the cartoon character episode and the baby thing then this might pan out ok

StarsOfCCTV
02-05-2009, 11:38
Perhaps...its been quite focused on the comedy this season, which is good but I preferred the earlier ones because they had a better mix of comedy and science.