PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer to Hollyoaks

moonstorm
15-08-2007, 08:42
A sexy rock chick with a dark and mysterious past will throw lives into turmoil when she descends on Hollyoaks village later this year.

Sinead Moynihan – who stared as Ashley Webb in the BBC Three comedy Drop Dead Gorgeous - joins the cast of Hollyoaks as smart and sassy Beth Clement.

It's not long before Beth falls for the charms of Rhys Ashworth (Andrew Moss) but their relationship soon hits rock bottom when her past resurfaces, much to the shock of everybody around her

Speaking of her character, the 25-year-old actress said: "I'm thrilled to be joining the cast of Hollyoaks and to be playing the character of enigmatic rock chick Beth. She's a quick-witted and independent young woman who loves indie and rock music as well as having a real lust for life."

She added: "Beth's got some great storylines lined up and I'm looking forward to the viewers' reactions as both her character and relationship with Rhys develops."

An insider told DS: "Beth's going to be central to a massive autumn storyline for Hollyoaks which will turn certain characters' worlds upside down."

Sinead's first scenes are scheduled to air on Friday, October 5.

Katy
15-08-2007, 09:12
ooh, i liked her in drop dead gorgeous, although why Rhys again is he the only bloke in the village.

Bryan
15-08-2007, 10:31
sounds like another intresting character, and about time they have Rhys another decent storyline, he hasn't had much since him and Sarah split. Wonder what her secret will be? :hmm: