PDA

View Full Version : Dunn, Kemp for Derry crime film

Chris_2k11
14-08-2007, 18:24
Ex-Hollyoaks star Sarah Jayne Dunn and former EastEnder Martin Kemp will play a married couple in a new crime movie.

The pair have signed up for The Best Years, currently being filmed in Derry, Northern Ireland.

Dunn plays Nadine McKnight who is married to Kemp's character Simon. The film sees three Irish small-time criminals compete with an English gang to pull off a huge burglary.

"Sarah’s very excited about her role," said a source. "It’s about as far away from Hollyoaks as you can get and she is keen to show there’s more to her than blonde bimbos.

"She feels it’s really stretching her as an actress and she is loving every minute."

However, the Daily Star also reports rumours she could return to the soap. One source said: "Sarah returned for a few episodes recently for her friend Becca’s funeral. She made such an impact, it would be great to have her back again."

Katy
15-08-2007, 09:28
I read about this as well, it will be good to see her in something that is like the articles says so far away from what she was in Hollyoaks.

Chris_2k11
16-08-2007, 21:16
I don't believe the rumours from the daily star but i'm looking forward to seeing what this film's like