PDA

View Full Version : Will Sara live?

Luna
14-08-2007, 11:32
Do you think sara will live since we're not reeally getting told any spoilers about it

CrazyLea
14-08-2007, 16:03
I really don't know. I just went with what I want haha.

In a way I reckon she won't, as it will be closure for Grissom/Sara. And we all know Grissom is leaving sometime.

In another way I think she will live. But I have no reasoning for that lol.

Chloe O'brien
14-08-2007, 20:56
Because I'm a soppy bitch I'm saying yes. I don't see the point of the writers waiting seven series to hook them up and end it after one series, and if they wanted to write Sara out of the series they could do and there is not a lot any of the cast could complain about it, but with the lack of spoilers just make me think they are playing games with the viewers. The rumours flying around that the relationship will conclude doesn't mean it will end. I think that the team will be told they are together and that will be that. She may be missing for a few episodes to recover but I'm sure Sara will be back.

Jojo
14-08-2007, 22:40
Me being me, would love for her to perish (not love in that sense, but it paves way for Grissom to fall into the background and if he was still wanting to leave, this would give way for that to happen).

But in all honesty, I believe that the hype surrounding Living Doll was to get the viewers in, and in the major sense of it, Sara was never going to actually perish (plus I've spotted a couple of spoilers about her discovery). But thats just me - so I voted that she'll be alive.