PDA

View Full Version : NOTW Spoiler

~Sooz~
15-05-2005, 13:03
According to the news of the world, Janine is on her way back - Charlie Brooks has apparently been given a big dressing room so she can bring baby to work with her. No news on dates yet.

i_luv_dennis
15-05-2005, 13:09
kool

Bad Wolf
15-05-2005, 13:10
how will they get her off a murder charge though? last time we saw her she was being carted off in a police car

~Sooz~
15-05-2005, 13:12
don't know, they didn't mention any storyline - it might all be false - but perhaps they might have her come back for her trial and she gets off? after all she might have killed Barry but she didn't kill Laura, she fell downstairs.

Bad Wolf
15-05-2005, 13:13
didn't pat plant evidence, there was enough to charge her, forensics and stuff

~Sooz~
15-05-2005, 13:22
I can't remember, I have a terrible memory - I remember she wouldn't speak up for her and they just watched her be taken away.

Ella.
15-05-2005, 13:50
Charlie Brooks did an interview in last weeks OK!, this is what she said:

Is it true that Eastenders is trying to tempt you back to the show?

"Yes, I was asked to go back. Its lovely to have been asked and Im not ruling it out completely but I dont think its something thats right for me at the moment. I want to try other things workwise and spend time with Kiki".

She also goes on to say she is filming Bleak House, an adaptation of the Charles Dickens novel. So I guess we shall just have to wait and see!!

LUSHLOOKE69
15-05-2005, 14:38
how will they get her off a murder charge though? last time we saw her she was being carted off in a police car
Pat could admit the the truth. I really hope this is true Charlie is a amazing actress who really brings something to the square and at the moment theres no real bitch in the square. Stacey is the closest and she dosen't have a patch on Janine.

Layne
15-05-2005, 14:40
Cool, i love Janine it will be great ti have her back, wonder what she'll say to Pat!And what will she say when she finds out Paul is dead!

JustJodi
15-05-2005, 14:51
According to the news of the world, Janine is on her way back - Charlie Brooks has apparently been given a big dressing room so she can bring baby to work with her. No news on dates yet.

Why give charlie a bigger dressing room cos she has a baby :hmm: hmm doesnt Jessie have a new baby, and Kacey ,Do they all have BIGGER dressing rooms ??? Just wondering if any one knows :searchme:

JustJodi
15-05-2005, 14:53
Pat could admit the the truth. I really hope this is true Charlie is a amazing actress who really brings something to the square and at the moment theres no real bitch in the square. Stacey is the closest and she dosen't have a patch on Janine.

Not sure Walford is big enough for both Janine and Stacey ,,,,, should be really intersting to throw those two in the mix,,,

~Sooz~
15-05-2005, 14:53
To accommodate her bringing the baby to work - I read somewhere that Kacey and Jessie have bigger rooms to accommodate their babies (it might even have been a joint space for their babies, I can't recall now, bad memory of mine!) :wall:

Claire
15-05-2005, 14:54
I hope this is true, a Janine trial would be great to see :)

chance
15-05-2005, 15:13
wouldnt mind seeing back,horrible character but good actress.kiki? blimmin hell! sounds like a fruit or something.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-05-2005, 15:17
Kiwi you are mixing up with lol.

Lisa321
15-05-2005, 15:41
Kiki?! She called her child Kiki...?
Poor kid. Has she had her recently?
xXx

.:Kitz:.
15-05-2005, 15:43
.kiki? blimmin hell! sounds like a fruit or something.

:rotfl: lol :rotfl:

butch
15-05-2005, 17:24
well if you look on page 118 on itv or channel 4 tina baker says charlie isnt coming back so i dont know who to believe and are the notw a good source have they been right in the past

Debs
15-05-2005, 17:42
really hope that janine does come back even if it is just to show a trial. she needed a proper ending to the barry thing!!

Layne
15-05-2005, 17:54
Kiki?! She called her child Kiki...?
Poor kid. Has she had her recently?
xXx
Isn't her baby called Talluah too

di marco
15-05-2005, 18:05
Isn't her baby called Talluah too

no thats jessies baby, shes called talluah lilac

Layne
15-05-2005, 18:06
yeh i know but i though Charlies Baby was called talluah aswell, well there is someone else (apart from jessie) Who has called there baby Talluah, sorry i'm getting all confused!

di marco
15-05-2005, 18:12
didnt know there was anyone else.................

Layne
15-05-2005, 18:27
I think i'm going mad
:wall:
sorry!

Carrie Bradshaw
15-05-2005, 20:07
Eastenders actresses do come up with very 'inventive' baby names!
Charlie - Kiki
Jessie - Tallulah Lilac
Kacey - Blossom
Are there any others I have missed?

di marco
15-05-2005, 20:41
Eastenders actresses do come up with very 'inventive' baby names!

i think at the mo celebs in general have come up with rather unusual baby names :)

kelly05
16-05-2005, 18:12
I heard that Charlir Brooks was more interested in theatre at the mo

kckinsmcg
17-05-2005, 13:34
no thats jessies baby, shes called talluah lilac

Kiki doesn't sound so bad now, does it? :sick:

kckinsmcg
17-05-2005, 13:45
yeh i know but i though Charlies Baby was called talluah aswell, well there is someone else (apart from jessie) Who has called there baby Talluah, sorry i'm getting all confused!

Demi Moore and Bruce Willis also named their daughter Tallulah (as in Tallulah Bankhead, the actress from the 20s-30s, I believe.) They also have a Rumer (as in the writer) and Scout (from To Kill a Mockingbird) :searchme:

Apparently there are no Susans, Christines, Tammys, Michelles in Hollywood anymore. Now all the kids in class will be Apple, Phineus, Little Pixie, Peaches, Fifi, Hopper and Saylor. These are all celebrity children's names. Not to mention 2 of Micheal Jacksons kids are Prince, one of which has the nickname, Blanket. Poor kid.

Gues they need to show us commoners how creative and original they are despite embarassing their kids for life.

Wow, that seems like a form of child abuse to me. They should have put MJ on trial a long time ago for that alone. LOL! (Probably would have gotten a conviction straightaway.)