PDA

View Full Version : have you ever had a crush on someone that your really not supposed to?

Bad Wolf
15-05-2005, 12:30
i want to know if you lot have ever liked someone you not supposed to?
what happened? did you take things further? or is it better left alone?

were they teachers? lecturers? your boss? distant family member? etc?

di marco
15-05-2005, 12:31
or friends boyfs.......................

Bad Wolf
15-05-2005, 12:32
or that!!

.:Kitz:.
15-05-2005, 13:06
I've fancied my bf's best mate. Nothing happened.

Siobhan
16-05-2005, 11:22
I had a major crush on one of the guys in college.. I was a mature student, married and he was only 19 but I had a major thing for him.. he turned out to be a really good friend to me and we both laugh at it now

stacyefc
16-05-2005, 11:22
I had a big crush on my barristor, when i had to go and see him to try and get my claim

hazey
16-05-2005, 13:41
I had a big crush years ago on my then boyfriends mate,we would got out in a foursome with this guys wife.It got so close to a affair that I broke off with my boyfriend so I didnt have to see this guy.looking back I am glad I did it I would have hated spending years being the mistress.

lexi235
01-06-2005, 21:09
i fancied ma cousins cousin e is no relation it mental but what can i do? it mite b awkward

Cornishbabe
30-06-2005, 15:58
I only ever fancie people I shouldnt. Close mates mates boyfriends etc it really annoying

daisy38
30-06-2005, 16:03
I fancied my Cousin, well he is my Dads 2nd Cousin's son! We did have a bit of a fumble but nothing major! (no-one knows though so keep it to yourselfs! :)) :D

Treacle
30-06-2005, 16:06
I fancied my mates dad and groped his bum one day when I went round for tea :D :D :D I was banned from going round there by my friends mam but they didn't tell my friend.

Luna
30-06-2005, 17:43
:eek: you didn't :eek: Oh i could never have done anything like that.

I've fancied one of my bestfriends for years now. We did try and make a go of it before but we where really young and he's a bit older than me so parents didn't agree. Unfortunatly he got married about a year ago and has just had a baby so i've kind out him in the "aint gonna happen" pile!!! His wife aint to keen on me cause she says that when we get together we leave her out and flirt with each other constantly.....maybe thats why i aint allowed around to their house too often

Treacle
30-06-2005, 22:15
:eek: you didn't :eek: Oh i could never have done anything like that.

I've fancied one of my bestfriends for years now. We did try and make a go of it before but we where really young and he's a bit older than me so parents didn't agree. Unfortunatly he got married about a year ago and has just had a baby so i've kind out him in the "aint gonna happen" pile!!! His wife aint to keen on me cause she says that when we get together we leave her out and flirt with each other constantly.....maybe thats why i aint allowed around to their house too often
Yes I did and I once fancied my cousin but unlike daisy38 I failed to do anything about it.

Luna
01-07-2005, 08:28
Didn't your friend think it was funny that you weren't going round there anymore?

Treacle
01-07-2005, 16:05
Didn't your friend think it was funny that you weren't going round there anymore?Nah she just started coming round to my house then one day she said she had something to tell me. She said I fancy "Steve" (That's my dad) and I was like trying to keep an hold on myself. I nearly wet myself though.

Katy
02-07-2005, 14:59
i only went out with my ex cause i liked his brother.

Treacle
02-07-2005, 20:32
i only went out with my ex cause i liked his brother.
That's nasty but a classic lol.

di marco
03-07-2005, 09:03
ive fancied loads of my mates boyfriends, but it was alright when we were younger as we "shared" boyfriends anyway! there was a group as us girls and a group of boys and we used to go out with one of them for a bit then go onto another one. one of my mates mums said to her "its nice that you can share boyfriends" lol!

true.moon
03-07-2005, 09:04
i have also fancied lots of my mates boyfriends and then when they have split up go out with them
lol
i did fancy a teacher once too :eek:

di marco
03-07-2005, 09:06
i wouldnt go out with a mates bf now, but when youre younger its alright

di marco
03-07-2005, 09:06
i did fancy a teacher once too :eek:

im hoping it was a young fit teacher lol!

true.moon
03-07-2005, 09:07
yeah i was younger
i am still in school

di marco
03-07-2005, 09:08
stopped going out with mates boyfriends when i got to yr10

03-07-2005, 09:10
I fancy the guy my mate is into. But i've been into him for longer so, therefore, he is mine....he he he lol:D. Only kidding. But i do fancy the guy my mate does, only she doesn't know it yet!!

true.moon
03-07-2005, 09:11
lol
are you gona tell her?

di marco
03-07-2005, 09:13
I fancy the guy my mate is into. But i've been into him for longer so, therefore, he is mine....he he he lol:D. Only kidding. But i do fancy the guy my mate does, only she doesn't know it yet!!

if you fancied him first then i think you have the right to go out with him!

03-07-2005, 09:18
In answer to true.moon.....er, i think she already knows coz one of my so-called mates let slip to her about it! And in answer to di marco, thats what i thought!! so i'm gonna ask him out at the end of year 'do thingy. he he he, coz she already asked him out and he said no so i think i may be in with a chance!!lol:D

true.moon
03-07-2005, 09:29
does he know you fancy him kitz

03-07-2005, 10:16
does he know you fancy him kitz
hmmmm, i'm not sure. I'm just worried that if i ask him out that hes gonna tell his mates and they're gonna, like tease me about it. But i'm not too bothered about that. Plus he's short and i'm.....ummm....tall so tht could be difficult!! lol

di marco
03-07-2005, 11:56
Plus he's short and i'm.....ummm....tall so tht could be difficult!! lol

lol! one of my mates is really tall and a few years ago she went out with this boy who was really short and at one of the school discos they were dancing and she had to bend right down! and then when they kissed he stood up 3 steps in the hall so they could be roughly the same height lol!

di marco
03-07-2005, 11:59
And in answer to di marco, thats what i thought!! so i'm gonna ask him out at the end of year 'do thingy. he he he, coz she already asked him out and he said no so i think i may be in with a chance!!lol:D

hmmmm seeing as you liked him first, your mate shouldnt have asked him out. but seeing as she did, this might cause a problem, especially if he says yes, as your mate got turned down by him and you went and asked him out anyway. even though imo she was in the wrong to start with, she wont see it like that

03-07-2005, 12:09
well, she knows i like him. but the day she found out she went and asked him out. I think she feels like we're in competition with each other. whereas i, don't want this lad to break up our friendship.

03-07-2005, 12:10
lol! one of my mates is really tall and a few years ago she went out with this boy who was really short and at one of the school discos they were dancing and she had to bend right down! and then when they kissed he stood up 3 steps in the hall so they could be roughly the same height lol! LOL! :rotfl:
ok, well, he's not that short but he is pretty short!!

di marco
03-07-2005, 12:36
well, she knows i like him. but the day she found out she went and asked him out. I think she feels like we're in competition with each other. whereas i, don't want this lad to break up our friendship.

she dont sound like a proper friend to me. yes go and ask him out, now youve said that she was bang out of order and so you shouldnt care that she likes him too. and i hope he says yes, that will show her!

03-07-2005, 12:40
thanks, thats exactly what all my other friends said aswell. she hasn't told me she knows that i like him. My friend who told her came up and said she felt really guiltyabout telling her. I'm actually REALLY glad she told her coz that way i wouldn't have to worry about her finding out if he said yes. When i asked him what he's say if i asked out a while back he said " uh yeah, maybe" which totally confused me but hey, thats guys for ya!