PDA

View Full Version : Maddie

DetBarb
08-08-2007, 12:35
Anyone want to know what happens with Maddie and cheating?

Siobhan
08-08-2007, 12:42
Anyone want to know what happens with Maddie and cheating?
yeah I do.. I want to know it all

DetBarb
08-08-2007, 13:34
Ok then.....Both Fisher and Sally chatted to Maddie to find out whats going on. Fisher wanted to come down hard on her but Sally had other ideas - displeasing Fisher...

Sally paid a visit to Maddie and told her that she (S) would ask Q/s and Maddie would indicate how close/right Sally was. sally knew tht emma had problems - personal and family. Guessed that Emma was pregnant. Maddies expression told Sally the truth.

Later, Sally spoke to Fisher and explained the extra ordinary circumstances with the Hunter family.

((By the way, here is some more past H & A stuff for you: Henry, (Tobi Atkins) who disappeared off the face of the planet not long after they arrived, is the son of famed Oz dancer and choreographer, David Atkins, who does Tapdogs. His mother is either or was a Prima Ballerina with the Oz Ballet. Her sister is the wife of famous Oz tv host and now on Dancing with the Stars, Daryl Somers. Tobi's mum is Sheree da Costa and aunt is Julie da Costa.)) ....... Now I myself dont know whethr or not Tobi got big headed and was asked to leave or not but it was very sudden. And the fact there was no actual goodbye scene either is interesting. And that Henry has been virtually ignored for 4-5 years is interesting too. Unless Tobi decided acting wasnt for him afterall...maybe he wanted to follow in his dads shoes - or maybe he wanted to be a male ballet dancer - all I do know is that he quickly disappeared visually and dialoguely.

Back to Maddie...Sally told Fisher about the Hunter family, that Maddie is now alone, and they should give her situation special consideration. They came up with a plan: No suspension BUT marks would come off her maths exam - the one she finished quickly to help Emma. Trouble is....she failed that exam. So now ric is probably going to help her study/pass. Well thats one of the ending scenes tonight.

(By the way I mentioned Henry because Ive just been reading H & A spoilers re Henry).