PDA

View Full Version : The Beautiful Game - 8 Part Series

Pages : [1] 2

Bryan
16-06-2007, 21:39
http://www.hot-screensaver.com/wp-myimages/girl-football-picture.jpg

The Beautiful Game

The Beautiful Game Just Got Dirty…

Coming soon to Soapboards is a new drama, about the scandalous lives of a Premiership football team. Halesowen United FC is under new ownership: Micheal Aston and his wife Michelle move to London to salvage their failing marriage. Many see Micheal as the saviour of the flagging club, but he soon realises that owning a club is not a walk in the park.

The players are premadonnas, their other halves are out of control, and there’s just as much action off the pitch as on the pitch. Inspired by popular dramas Footballers Wives and Dream Team, The Beautiful Game is an 8 week long series bringing readers sex, scandal and soccer by the bucketload.

Starring: Leslie Grantham, Michelle Collins, Charlotte Avery, Gilly Gilchrist, Jeremy Sheffield, Gemma Bissex, Phillip Olivier, Sienna Miller, Nigel Harman, Tiana Benjamin, Gemma Atkinson, Ashley Walters, Matt Di Angelo and Lou Baitley.

Coming Soon To The Scripts Forum…

Jojo
16-06-2007, 23:01
Sounds fab hun - looking forward to it!

Katy
17-06-2007, 12:50
hey, you found a title. I like it.

Looking forward to it.

bakedbean
18-06-2007, 14:17
Oh looks good cant wait for this.

Footie_Chick
19-06-2007, 15:59
Does look really good can't wait to read it.

Layne
19-06-2007, 19:11
Oooh this'll be fab :) Can't wait to read it !

Bryan
26-06-2007, 15:40
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/micheal.jpg

Micheal Aston (Leslie Grantham)

Micheal is the chairman and owner of Halesowen United FC. Extremly rich, and self opinionated - Micheal has had a long term passion for the sport, and many see Micheal's arrival at the club as the new age of the once flagging Halesowen United. Micheal moves to London in order to start afresh his marraige with wife Jenny, following her affair with his son.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/jenny.jpg

Jenny Aston (Michelle Collins)

Micheal’s second wife. Jenny is a lady of leisure, living the glamorous life, she is the height of fashion. She is the desperate housewife who has had affairs in the past. With a team of 11 sexual fuelled footballers, how long before she resorts back to her old ways?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/charlie-3.jpg

Charlie Nelson (Gilly Gilchrist)

Charlie is Micheal’s left hand man. Charlie has been in the game for years, and has many a Football trophy on his mantelpiece. Micheal is the money, Charlie is the brains behind the club, and together they are determined to get "The Lions" to the top of the league.

Bryan
26-06-2007, 15:50
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/colin.jpg

Colin McCan (Jeremy Sheffield)

Captain of "The Lions", Colin has been with the team for years, and holds the club closely to his heart. Fast approaching retirements Colin is on edge, believing he is going to be dropped from the squad. Behind closed doors he is insecure and on the verge of paranoia, he needs his wife Faith to control him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sean.jpg

Sean Carter (Nigel Harman)

Newly signed striker to Halesowen United, Sean has defected from another local team in a mega bucks sign over. Micheal lies his hopes on being the saviour of "The Lions". Hotly tipped to become the new captain, Colin soon begins to worry that Sean will outshine him and a bitter rivalry forms. Sean is a ladies man and soon see’s himself becoming attracted to the forbidden fruit: Faith McCan...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/luke.jpg

Luke Williams (Phillip Olivier)

The wonderboy of the Lions, Luke is being tipped as the South’s answer to Wayne Rooney. Luke is young, and enjoying all the perks of a footballers lifestyle, a glamorous girlfriend, expensive car and house, what else could he want? He will soon discover that what he wants most, will leave him out of his depth...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/noel.jpg

Noel Roberts (Ashley Walters)

"The Lions" goalkeeper. Noel has a shady past, and has gained a reputation as a bad boy. Despite having everyone to loose, Noel continues to get his hands dirty, which could spell trouble for his latest love intrest...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/jamie.jpg

Jamie Cox (Matt Di Angelo)

A hit in the Under 21s squad, Charlie Nelson soon sees the potential of this rising star and convinces Micheal to give him a place in the main squad. As Jamie gets used to the press exposure and his new found fame, he is hiding a scandalous secret that will blow the club apart if anyone were to find out!

Bryan
26-06-2007, 15:57
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/faith.jpg

Faith McCan (Gemma Bissix)

The captain’s wife. Faith is a headstrong and gutsy women, who is high on the hierarchy of the Halesowen United WAGS. Faith is a fighter, who will do anything to protect her and Colin’s financial security and luxury lifestyle.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/rachel.jpg

Rachel Walker (Sienna Miller)

Rachel is Luke’s sexy, model girlfriend. Rachel is one of the best model’s in the industry, selling out any magazine that she’s front cover on. Rachel despises the WAGS that trade off their relationship status alone; she is feisty and confident, and **** hot in bed. But away from the cameras she is hiding some seriously dark addictions...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/charley.jpg

Charley Johnson (Tiana Benjamin)

Style over substance, Charley is good-looking but little else. A south London IT Girl Charley can’t believe her luck when she bags new Lion’s striker Sean Carter, and begins to get delusions of grandeur, as she adapts to living the WAG lifestyle.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/jess.jpg

Jess Aston (Gemma Atkinson)

Daddy’s life princess, Jess lives the life luxury without having to work for it. Much like her father, Jess is incredibly stuck up and opinionated. Her life consists of shopping, clubbing and pulling men. There is a resentment between her and step mom Jenny, over the way she stole Micheal off her mom.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/danielle.jpg

Danielle Nelson (Lou Baitley)

The daughter of “Lions” manager Charlie, Danielle prefers to spend her days down the training ground, eying up the male totty rather than studying. Image conscious, Danielle is a wannabe model, who would be a natural to the WAG lifestyle, if only she could bag herself a footballer…

Bryan
26-06-2007, 16:00
View the trailer for The Beautiful Game here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUxAl2-8Swo

The Beautiful Game - Starts Monday 9th July

Footie_Chick
26-06-2007, 16:08
Ahhh Wow, just watched the trailer, looks great. Roll on the 9th of July, I can't wait.

Bryan
09-07-2007, 11:52
Scene 1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/skysportsnews.jpg

We see the two new presenters, excitedly reporting the breaking news about Halesowen United FC's takeover bid.

Newsreader: News just coming in of the new owner of Halesowen United FC. Former Lions' captain, and manager of several clubs including Chester Rangers and Northfield Town, Micheal Aston, has brought the club in a rumoured 62 million takeover bid from former chairman Dave Maison.

Newsreader 2: This comes as promising news to the premiership club, who have seen a rapid decent down the league table this season, and managed to survive a relegation battle by the skin of their teeth...

INTERCUT:

EXT. HALESOWEN STADIUM - DAY

The newsreader's voice is heard over shots of Micheal's Rolls Royce driving through the gates of Halesowen Stadium.

Newsreader 2: Aston, a former captain of the team, was the fan's favourite to take over at the club, and many see this as a turning point in the Club's history - a new era for the Lions...

The fans cheer as Micheal gets out the car with wife Jenny, smiling for the cameras and waving to the crowd.

INTERCUT:

INT. MICHEAL'S OFFICE - DAY

Micheal and Jenny walk into the chairmain's office. Micheal looks around, nodding his head in approval at the decor. He takes off his coat and scarf and looks out of the window, out onto the pitch, a big smile over his face.

Micheal: This it is Jen, we've made it...

Jenny: I don't see what the big fuss is about, it's just a football club...

Micheal: No, it's more than that...this club was what made me, and now I'm going to give something back...

Jenny: 64 Million!? I could think of better things to spend the money on!

Micheal: I'm sure you could...but this is an investment, we're gonna get this club back where it belongs, at the top of the Premiership.

Jenny is now lounged on the leather sofa flicking through Heat magazine, clealry unimpressed by Micheal's inspirational speech.

Micheal: We can forget about the past...it's time to move...today is the first day of the rest of our lives...and from where I'm standing the future is looking pretty bloody rosey :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
09-07-2007, 12:02
Fabby stuff, good start cant wait to read more :D

DaVeyWaVey
09-07-2007, 12:11
Great start! Can't wait to see how this unfolds! :)

Bryan
09-07-2007, 12:20
Scene 2

INT. McCAN'S HOUSE - DAY

Home to Colin and Faith McCan, the captain and his wife. Colin is sat in his den, sat on the sofa, watching Sky Sports News.

Newsreader 2: Aston, a former captain of the team, was the fan's favourite to take over at the club, and many see this as a turning point in the Club's history - a new era for the Lions...

Colin turns the volume down as Faith walks into the room, wearing designer clothes, dressed up to the nines.

Faith: Heya babe, not having any breakfast?

Colin: I dont think I could stomach any...

Faith sees that Colin is distressed, she sits down beside him, and starts to stroke him.

Faith: Whats up babe? Something troubling you?

Colin: Yeah that... (indicates to the TV) I never thought Dave would sell up...he promised me he'd not jump ship...

Faith: Buisness is buisness at the end of the day babe, if the club carried on the way it was, he'd be in the bankrupcy courts by the end of next season...

Colin: I know, but he could have stayed and tried to turn things around...

Faith: I know you thought highly of him, but perhaps a change of ownership will do the club some good...

Colin: The club yeah, but what about me eh?

Faith: What d'ya mean?

Colin: I'm 36 babe, approaching retirment, what if Aston decides he wants a change in the squad? That'll be me shipped off to some 3rd devision team...

Faith: Don't be so stupid Col', everything will be okay...

Colin: (Uncertain) Really? :rolleyes:

Faith: You're one of the best players in the Premiership, you're captain for a reason, he'd be a bloody fool to drop you, there'd be riots from the fans...

Colin: I suppose you're right...

Faith: There's no supposed about it, I always am...just give him a chance eh babe?

Faith gets up, looks at heself in the mirror, sorting out her hair.

Faith: Now come on, you best get off to training, show Aston what you're made off...I'm gonna hit Oxford Street :D

Faith kisses Colin goodbye before leaving. Colin is left alone, a look of worry and uncertainty on his face...

Xx-Vicky-xX
09-07-2007, 12:41
Fab again :D i hope he doesnt get dropped

Bryan
09-07-2007, 12:47
Scene 3

Micheal is in his office, pacing the room, lording it over the current manager Lewis Allen, who is sat down, looking a nervous wreck.

Micheal: Give me one good reason why I should keep you here at 'The Lions' Lewis?

Lewis: Look it wasn't my fault...when you're dealing with a **** team out on the pitch, it's impossible...

Micheal: Oh don't talk rot to me mate, you having a giraffe? There's some of the best players in the Premiership in this squad, so it makes me wonder what's going wrong in this operation...

Lewis: For god's sake Micheal, they're a bunch of pre-madonnas, more focused on their ad campaigns and WAG wifes than doing their job properly!

Micheal: And it's your job as the manager to sort them out! You've been here 4 years, and each year the team's ended up lower down the table! Seems to me you're shifting the blame onto the team, when the fact of the matter is you couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery!

Lewis: Now listen here mate...

Micheal: No you listen, I'm in charge around here now, not that loser Dave Maison, he might be happy having some doughnut manage the team into relegation, but I aint... you're dead wood Allen, I've seen better manager potential in a bloody creche!

Lewis: You firing me then!?

Micheal: Too damn right I am my son. If you gave as much effort to football management as you give to chatting bull, then you might still have a job... now come on, on your bike, I've got a club to run...

Lewis: I would say it's been a pleasure, but it hasn't...

Micheal: Whatever...tell your replacement to come in on your way out...

Lewis leaves the room, clearly fuming.

Micheal:... Bloody mug.

Charlie Nelson, knocks on the door, and cautiously walks into the room.

Charlie: (Jokes) Is it safe to enter the warzone, or am I gonna get my head bitten off?

Micheal gets up and gives Charlie a warm greeting, it's clear they are old freinds.

Micheal: Charlie, me old mucker, good to see you, hows things?

Charlie: Yeah i'm great ta, same can't be said for Allen...

Micheal: Oh he deserved what was coming to him, can I get you a drink?

Charlie: If there's one going...

Micheal heads to the drinks cabinet, to pour them both a drink.

Micheal: Take a seat Charlie, make yourself at home...

Charlie: I couldn't believe it when I heard you'd brought the club...

Micheal: Yeah well, you know me Charlie, I'm a Lions boy at heart, always have been...

Micheal hands Charlie his drink, he walks towards his desk and sits down.

Charlie: You could have picked a better club though, it's hardly top of the table is it?

Micheal: It will be, come the end of the season. We've got some good players...and a fair bit of moolah stashed away, given the right management we'll be laughing...

Charlie: We?

Micheal: Me and you Charlie...I want you to be the new manager of this place...

Charlie: You want me to be manager!? Seriously!?

Micheal: In all these years in the game, never have I meet such a bloody good manager, I'd been a damn shame if you didn't come on bored, I really need your help...

Charlie: Well it'd be an honour to work alongside you Micheal...

Micheal: Fan-bloody-tastic, d'ya know what, forget the scotch...let's crack open a bottle of bubbly...together we're gonna make sure we get the Lions into Europe this season :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
09-07-2007, 13:44
Fab again :D not liking Michael right now but im sure things will change

Katy
09-07-2007, 14:15
good opening, he should ship out Colin, 36 is well past it. I can see the WAGs causing trouble.

bakedbean
09-07-2007, 14:53
This is better than Footballers Wives lol.

Footie_Chick
09-07-2007, 15:46
lol, yeah great start, looking forward to reading more.

DaVeyWaVey
09-07-2007, 15:55
I really like the Michael character already - loving some of his lines! :D

Layne
09-07-2007, 19:54
Oooh this is looking/sounding/reading [whatever] goood :) Post more now, need more!

Bryan
10-07-2007, 11:07
Scene 4

INT. ASTON'S HOUSE - DAY

Home to the Astons. Jenny is lying down on a sunbather by the pool. Micheal walks into the room, having just arrived home.

Micheal: I'm back Jen'

Jenny: Already? I thought you'd be down there all day.

Micheal: The club doesnt need me there for it to survive...besides I wanted to take you out to lunch...

Jenny: You really don't have to, besides I'm gonna go on a diet...

Micheal: Don't be so ridiculous, I have no desire to be married to a stick insect, you need to get your head out of them glossy magazines and into the real world...

Jenny: Yeah well it's a fresh start isn't it, new us... new me...

Micheal: Don't feel you need to change for me...

Jenny: Yeah well it's awkward...I slept with your son and you still want me...have you any idea how hard that is for me?

Micheal: It shouldn't be awkward...

Jenny: But it is, I feel like I'm under the microscope, being judged by you and Jess'...

Micheal: I don't want you to feel like that, I want to forget about the past darling...this is a new chapter in our lives, a fresh start for the both of us...

Jenny gets up, and takes off her sunglasses, she looks uneasy. Micheal pulls out a bottle of champagne from the ice bucket and pours them both a glass.

Micheal: Besides who else am I going to splash my millions on eh?

Jenny: Well when you put it like that :p

The pair toast to the future, Micheal leans in kisses Jenny tenderly on the lips.

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-07-2007, 11:09
Fab stuff looking foward to the next part keep it up

Bryan
10-07-2007, 11:30
Scene 5

EXT. MODELLING STUDIO - DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uahw5BU9N8 by Fergie is played over the action of the scene.

A flash and expensive Ferrari F430 speeds through the gates into the car park of a modellinga agency. The paparazzi get hyped up as Luke Williams gets out of the car, dressed in a designer suit.

Pap1: Luke over here!

Pap2: Smile for the camera!

Pap2: Luke give us a smile!

Luke poses for the cameras, a grin on his face, lapping up the attention, before he heads off into the building.

INTERCUT:

INT. MODELLING STUDIO - DAY

The chorus kicks in as we cut to the middle of a photo shoot. Rachel Walker is dressed in a skimpy nightie, hair down, heavily made up. She is posing, pouting, hands on hips, working the camera. The photographer is lapping it up, egerly taking photo after photo.

Luke walks into the room, a grin on his face at seeing Rachel in just a nightie. Her face lights up seeing Luke. She walks off the shoot, regardless of what the photographer says.

Rachel: (Confident) That'll do for today...

The photographer is taken aback at her telling him what to do. Rachel walks over to Luke, grabs him by the butt cheaks and snogs his face off. Luke is taken aback by her forwardness.

Luke: Woo, you're a bit eager today aren't you?

Rachel: Yeah well, all's good babe... hows it feel to know that you're girlfriends tits are gonna be on the centre fold of Playboy!? :D

Luke: I dunno...you know how I feel about that kind of thing...

Rachel: Well I don't here you complaining behind closed doors...at the end of the day you're the lucky son of a bitch that gets to be me every night :D

Luke: Well when you put it like that :D

Luke has a cheaky grin on his face. He hands Rachel a dressing gown as she sits down at her vanity table.

Luke: I just can't believe how far I've come babe, two years ago I was sweating myself sensless on some crappy building site, and now all this...

Rachel: Well as they say, things can only get better babe, together you and me we're knock the world dead...

Rachel applies a new layer of lipstick, pouting in the mirror as she does so.

Luke: You all set for the team party tonight?

Rachel: Damn right, I'm gonna make all the other girls look like a bunch of tramps, like my outfit?

Luke: What the nighty!?

Rachel: It's a designer dress babe! Cost you a fortune!

Luke: But there's too much leg and breast on show!

Rachel: That's the idea, well if you want to create an impression... come on, let's get this party started :D

Rachel grabs Luke and drags him off, it's clear whose in charge in this relationship...

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-07-2007, 11:37
Fab Bry good stuff i am so loving it :D:D:D:D

Bryan
10-07-2007, 12:10
Scene 6

INT. HALESOWEN STADIUM - NIGHT

The scene is set in one of the function rooms at the stadium. The room is filled with shareholders, footballers and their wives. The Only One I Know (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Hpk59O0eg) by Mark Ronson/Robbie Williams is being played in the background.

One of the major shareholders at the club is introudcing Micheal, Jenny and new manager Charlie to the players and their wives as they arrive.

Shareholder: And here's Luke Williams...the South's answer to Wayne Rooney,

Luke is embrassed by the compliment, but shakes hands with Micheal and Charlie.

Luke: You'aright? Pleasure to be working on your team Mr Aston...

Micheal: I've heard good stuff about you kid, don't let me down...

Shareholder: And his lovely girlfriend Rachel

Rachel politely kisses Micheal and Charlie, who both raise an eyebrow at her revealing dress. Jenny takes a shine to Luke, giving him a flirtatious look, Rachel spots this and sharply pulls Luke away from them.

Shareholder: And this is Noel Roberts, Lion's goalie...

Noel: Mr Aston, Mr Nelson, good to meet you both...

Shareholder: This lad single handly saved us from relegation...

Charlie: Well let's hope we aren't in the same situation this season...

Micheal: There best not me, or heads will roll :D

Colin and Faith walk into the room, Colin is looking slightly uneasy, but Faith holds his hands and walks into the room, a confident look on her face.

Shareholder: And here he is, the main man himself...Colin McCan, the skipper, and his gorgeous wife Faith...

Faith: It's good to see you at last Micheal, heard a lot about you over the years...

Micheal: And it's good to see you too, I take it I have you to thank for this great footballer?

Faith: Well I do my best :D

Jenny: Hi, I'm Jenny, I love you're dress, where did you buy it?

Faith: Buy it? Are you mad, I'm given them free by designers, come on I'll introduce you to the girls...

Faith and Jenny head off to the otherside of the room. Micheal and Colin are left alone to talk.

Colin: So then, I bet it's gonna be all change around here from now on?

Micheal: Not really, there's a good squad out there, Lewis Allen just didn't have a clue how to make the most of them, as long as you all score me some goals, I aint gonna be doing an Alan Sugar on you all

Colin: Well, that's certainly a releif...

Micheal: You've got nothing to worry about my son, I've got a good manager and a good skipper on side, you mark my words we're gonna whip these little ****s into shape in no time :cool:

Micheal takes a sip of his champagne, confident that he can pull off getting the team into Europe.

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-07-2007, 12:18
Fabulous stuff well done Bry great script so far, keep it up

Katy
11-07-2007, 10:36
ITs good so far, its nearly as exciting as the Man City saga this season, our Michael Aston (shinawatra) may face ten years in a thai jail great isnt it.

Im only kidding this is far better, its not real life for starters. I am liking Rachel, i thihnk she will be quite a handful.

Bryan
11-07-2007, 15:06
Scene 7

Faith and Jenny walk towards the WAGS, picking up glasses of champagne from the waiter as they go.

Faith: So how you finding things? Settled in yet?

Jenny: Not really, I still can't get my head around it all, Micheal's well and truely thrown me in at the deep end...

Faith: I know it's daunting to begin with, but you'll get used to it...

Jenny: Everyone will know who I am, and it's not like I even have my friends and family to take my mind off it all...

Faith: Don't worry, us girls all look out for one another here, you'll soon make friends.

Faith and Jenny walk up to the groups of WAGS, each glammed up, comparing fashions and giving others dirty looks.

Faith: This is Rachel, Rachel, Jenny Aston, the chairman's wife..

Rachel looks Jenny up and down, not very impressed. She forces a smile, to say hello.

Faith: You've probably seen some of her modelling stuff at some point...

Jenny: Erm, Nuts was it?

Rachel casts Jenny a daggered look.

Rachel: No darling, I'm better than Nuts, I only model for the best...Playboy...

Jenny: Sorry my Mistake...

Faith: Forgive me ladies, I need to pop to the little girls room, I'll leave you too talking.

Jenny is a bit uneasy at Faith leaving her. There is an awkward atmosphere between her and Rachel.

Rachel: So, you go for the older man do you?

Jenny: No, just Micheal... anything wrong with that?

Rachel: Of course not. I just prefer my men with a bit of youth and agility...

Jenny: You mean a toyboy...

Rachel: (Frosty) I'd rather not use that term...

Jenny: Luke being your latest I take it?

Jenny looks over at Luke who is talking to some of the footballers. She smiles politley and waves at him. Rachel grits her teeth.

Rachel: Eyes off, he's mine...

Jenny: I was just...

Rachel: I know what you were just doing, I saw the way you looked at him earlier...you best know lady that I'm nothing like your usual WAG, I've got a brian and I can spot a cheating little slut when I see one...you best lay off Luke or I wont be accountable for my actions...

Jenny: Don't worry, I wont, I'm a happily married woman...

As she says this she looks over at Luke once room, taking a seductive sip of her champagne...

Bryan
11-07-2007, 15:25
Scene 8

Luke, Noel and a few others from the squad are sat around, bottles of beer in their hands talking about Rachel's revealing dress.

Jack: What the hell is yours miss wearing Luke eh?

Luke: A designer dress aparantly...

Noel: You call it designer, I call it porn...she might has well just come in a thong and bra...

Luke: Yeah well, at least I've got someone to show off, what about you eh Noel?

Noel: Meh, you know me, not one for serious relationships, love 'em and leave 'em, always works for me :D

Luke: You've got a lot to learn mate, leading the life of a gigalo thats boring after a while...

Noel: Nah, I can't see myself becoming a one women man...

Luke: You're just saying that becuase you can't find someone who'll have ya

The lads laugh at this, feeling a bit foolish he looks around, and spots a gorgeous blonde at the bar.

Noel: Yeah right, see her, I bet you a grand I'll have her by the end of the night

The lads laugh at Noel's cockiness.

Noel: What? Don't think I can do it eh?

The lads talk between themselves and agree to the bet. Confidently, Noel walks over to the bar, where the blonde is sipping on a cocktail.

Noel: Can I get you a drink?

Jess: I've got one, incase you aint noticed...

Noel: Can I tempt you to another?

Jess: I'm fine with this one thanks...

Noel: So...erm...how d'ya manage to get yourself in here? This is meant to be a private function...

Jess: Quite easy really, my dad owns the place...

Noel is taken aback, chocking on his beer.

Noel: What!? Your're the boss' daughter!?

Jess: I said so didn't I?

Jess can tell that Noel is taken aback by her coldness, she takes a breath shaking off the barriers, she smiles and holds out her hand.

Jess: Jess Aston, good to meet you...

Noel: Yeah you too, I'm Noel...

Jess: So tell me Noel, what's there for a new girl in town to do around here?

Noel: Oh plenty if you put your mind to it...

Jess: Oh I'm up for anything me :cool:

Jess takes a sip of her cocktail, smiling seductively at him...

Bryan
11-07-2007, 15:54
Scene 9

Later on in the evening. Everyone is now sat around dinner tables. Micheal gets up and walks to the front of the room, towards the microphone.

Micheal: I'd like to thank you all for coming here this evening ladies and gentlemen. It's so good to see so many of you here to support the 'The Lions', in what I can only hope will be the most sucessful year in the club's history.

Charlie and some of the shareholders nod their heads in approval at this.

Micheal: When I was playing for this team 30 years ago everyone knew this club, we were the talk of the country, and sadly to saw those days have passed, I shan't name names, (coughs) Dave Maison...

Some of the players laugh at this dig at the former chariman.

Micheal: No, but jokes aside, there's been some bad times for the club, and my main goal here is to get this club back into the 21st century! There's only one place I'm hoping for this season, and that's top of the league!

The room bursts out in cheers of encouragment. Colin, filled with new-found confidence, is in clear support of Micheal.

Micheal: Now you're either with or me or against me, and if your with me, I'll see you good. We have some of the best players in the Premiership sitting in this room today, but you can't have too much of a good thing, and this is why I'd like to introduce you all to 'The Lions" newest signings.

The room is a buzz with excitment at this unexpected news. Colin's smile soon vanishes, he looks at Faith in a panic, unsure herself she holds his hand to comfort him.

Micheal: Now this man is no stranger to the game, infact for the last five years he's been skipper for our rivals 'City. But them pansies will be weeping in their Wheetabix tomorrow when they read about his defection to us...he knows what side his bread's buttered on, The Lions has a future, and he's going to become a big part of it... everyone give a huge welcome to Sean Carter!

The room bursts into applause as Sean Carter enters the room, a grin on his face. The shareholders all get up and head towards his to shake his hand. Smiles on all of their faces.

The camera cuts to Colin and Faith, both with looks of total devastation on their faces. Is Colin's captaincy under threat after all?...

Luna
11-07-2007, 20:25
love it love it love it...keep up the good work bry :cheer:

Layne
11-07-2007, 20:59
Sean :cheer: Yay!!
This is fabarooney post more soon please :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-07-2007, 08:49
Ohhh i just read this very good stuff Bry :cheer: look foward to reading the next bits, should be good to see if Sean is liked by anyone :D

Bryan
12-07-2007, 10:42
Scene 10

INT. LUKE/RACHEL'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Luke and Rachel arrive home, following the party, they head into the living room.

Luke: Micheal seems to be all alright dont he?

Rachel: I suppose, all this fat stinking football cheifs are the same really aint they?

Luke: Careful you don't say that infront of him, or I'd get the sack, then where would we be?

Rachel: Surviving on my superiror pay packet...

Rachel heads over to the drinks cabinet and pours them both a drink.

Luke: I can't believe that they've got Carter! The City fans are gonna go mad!

Rachel: Just another over-paid premadonna, whats the fuss?

Luke: He's one of the best in the buisness, I swear babe, we're gonna do good this season!

Rachel: Well I'll toast to that.

They toast their glasses and take a sip of their drinks. Luke puts down his drink and begins to kiss Rachel on her neck. She unbottuns his shirt as he undoes her dress. The pair end up in a passionate embrace.

Luke: Oh god, I want you so much...

Rachel pulls back from him.

Rachel: Save it for the jacuzzi, go on, I'll be right up...

A smile plastered over his face, Luke picks up his drink and head off upstairs. Rachel rolls her eyes at his desperation, when he's out of site she sits down on the sofa and opens her handbag.

She pulls out a bag of cocaine, and makes up a line of the powder. She lowers her head and snorts it up. She gets up and whipes her nose feeling refreshed.

She gets up, looks in the mirror, fluffs up her hair and takes off her bra before heading off upstairs.

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-07-2007, 10:47
:eek: I cant believe she did that doesn't she watch the tv :rolleyes: fab Bry :cheer:

Bryan
12-07-2007, 10:58
Scene 11

INT. McCAN'S HOUSE - MORNING

The morning after the night before. Colin is sat on the sofa in his den, looking worse for wear, dressed in the same clothes as the night before. He is watching Sky Sports News about Carter joining the Lions.

Newsreader 1: And once again today's top football story, in what can only be described as un expected transfer, City captain Sean Carter has moved to Halesowen United in a shock defection.

Newsreader 2: Altough no numbers have been officially confirmed, it's rumoured that he moved to the flagging team for a 6 figure sum. Carter, who has 50 caps for England, and a cabinet of football trophies behind him, is the first in a series of new signings for The Lions, since chairman Micheal Aston took over from the club earlier this week.

Newsreader 1: The tabloids are rife with rumours that Carter will replace current Lions' captain Colin McCan as skipper for the squad, with book makers Ladbrooks...

The TV turns off, Colin turns around to see Faith entering the room with the remote control.

Faith: That's got to have been the 5th time you've watched that...what good is this doing you eh?

Colin: Yeah well forgive me for stressing out, it's just my be getting ditched from the ****ing squad!

Faith: You don't know yet...

Colin: You don't just sign up someone like Carter and let him play second place to an aging skipper like me Faith!

Colin gets up, pacing the room to try and remove some of the frustration.

Colin: I knew this would happen, bloody Aston couldn't even wait five minutes before booting me out!

Faith: Don't be so stupid, you've got 2 more years on your contract...

Colin: Contracts mean **** these days babe! Besides there's nothing to say that they can demote me from skipper! And there's no way I'm gonna let that prick Aston humiliate me like that!

Faith: Look Colin, we don't know even know what Micheal's gonna do yet...let's not jump to any conclusions?

Filled with frustration Colin, kicks the drinks cabinet violenty.

Colin: ****'s sake!

Faith: For god's sake Colin get your bloody act together will you! You get yourself dressed and down the club and see what Micheal has to say okay!? Carry on like this and no-one will want you on any squad!

Colin: Thanks, that's just what I wanted to ****ing hear!

Faith: I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean...

Colin: Just **** off Faith!

Colin storms out of the room in a rage. Faith pours herself a drink from the cabinet and downs it in one to settle her nerves.

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-07-2007, 11:01
Ohhh got a bit of a temper on him hasn't he, fab :D

Layne
12-07-2007, 11:07
Does he want to swear any more times :rolleyes: temper temper!
Can we have some ****ing more please :angel:

Bryan
12-07-2007, 11:08
Does he want to swear any more times :rolleyes: temper temper!
Can we have some ****ing more please :angel:

lmfao you hipocrit Layne :p

only 3 a day, one more to do for today, posting it in a bit :D

Bryan
12-07-2007, 11:21
Scene 12

INT. FIVE STAR HOTEL BEDROOM - DAY

Noel walks into the bedroom of a luxury five star hotel, the porter brings in his bag.

Porter: Do you require anything sir?

Noel: Yeah, you're silence, you didn't see me here alright?

Noel hands the porter a £50 note.

Porter: Erm sir, my son's a big fan of The Lions, could you possibly...?

Noel: You want an autograph!?

Porter: If you could sir...

Noel: This is my personal time, so **** off...

Offended by Noel's brush off, the porter promptly leads. Noel puts on some music and takes off his jacket, seconds later there is a knock at the door.

Noel checks himself out in the mirror before opening the door. Stood there in a short dress, skimpy top and sunglasses is Jess.

Noel: Well I didn't think you'd come...

Jess: I thought I might aswell see what's on offer but I made my mind up...:p

Jess walks into the room. Noel closes the door behind her, checking her out as he does so.

Noel: Did anyone recognise you?

Jess: No don't worry...

Noel: If your dad found out, he'd have my bollocks for breakfast...

Jess: Well we'll just have to make sure he doesn't find out then, wont we? :cool:

A grin on his face, Noel leans in for a kiss. The pair end up making out as he lowers her onto the bed...

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-07-2007, 11:42
Ohhh she went with him, this is getting good - keep it up :D

Luna
12-07-2007, 12:02
omg rachael!!!! tut tut

and that noel needs a good kick up the jacksy!!!

Layne
12-07-2007, 21:57
I have a feeling the boss might soon find out :p
& i am not a hipocrit..:angel:

Bryan
13-07-2007, 12:45
Scene 13

EXT. HALESOWEN TRAINING GROUND - DAY

The Halesowen United youth squad are training on the pitch. Over Timbaland's Throw it On Me (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6kGzRSjhU) we see very fast paced shots of the players kicking the ball around and tackling. The shots focus on Jamie Cox.

Charlie, manager of the Lions is watching from the distance at the players. He nods his head in approval of Jamie's ball skills. He looks over to a bunch of fans who are watching the footballer's play, he walks over to them.

He pulls one of the girls away from the group, to her annoyance.

Charlie: What are you doing here!?

Danielle: Get off! Stop man handling me dad!

Charlie: What you down here for? Shouldn't you be revising?

Danielle: Exams are over dad...

Charlie: Well surely you've got better things to be doing with your time then hanging out at training grounds!

Danielle: What's wrong with admiring the totty?

Charlie: You, can do a lot better than these...

Danielle: True, they'll only the youth squad...

Charlie: I meant Footballers in general! I want you marrying some brainy doctor or hot shot lawyer...

Danielle: Why would I want to? What they earn in one year, these lot can earn in a week.

Charlie: I'm not having you throw your education away for a footballer Danielle. You're much better than a WAG, I want you to have you're own career...

Danielle: Yeah, I'm looking at modelling agencies at the moment...

Charlie: I mean a proper career, I wish you'd get this model rubbish out of your head.

Danielle: It's not rubbish dad, it's what I want to do!

Charlie: I haven't got time for this now, we'll talk about this later young lady!

Charlie walks off, Danielle is left fuming from his lack of support. The team have now stopped playing, Jamie comes up to her, a cheaky grin on his face.

Jamie: So what's a pretty lass like you doing alone down here? Anyone would think you're after a date...

Danielle: Not with you I'm not, why would I want a baby footballer when I can get a real one :rolleyes:

Danielle walks off, Jamie laughs to himself at her immaturity, he licks his lips checking her out as she goes.

Charlie: Oi Cox! Get yourself dressed and up to the stadium, Micheal Aston wants a word with you...

Jamie: Really? What's he want?

Charlie: You'll see, now come on, you don't want to keep him waiting.

Jamie heads off to the changing rooms, a curious look on his face.

Katy
13-07-2007, 12:45
Noel seems lovely, Not, wouldnt even sign an autograph how rude. Rachel really doesnt like Astons wife des she. Think she feels a little threatened. Poor Colin. Hope he doent get chucked off the team, the old ones are always the best.

Bryan
13-07-2007, 13:02
Scene 14

Micheal is sat in his office, feet on the desk, smoking a cigar. He is on the phone to the manager of rivals 'City.

Micheal: Oh stop it, you'll have me sobbing into my scotch...NOT. Get over it you big puff, Carter moved of his own accord, he knew to jump off a sinking ship...just so happens we're gonna go to the top this season and kick your sorry excuse of an **** into the 1st division! Oh shut up you melon my ex wife moaned less than you, I'm hanging up... prick.

Micheal puts the phone down in frustration. There's a knock on the door.

Micheal: Yeah, come in.

Colin walks into the office, Micheal - comfortbale with his surroundings, doesnt put his feet down from the desk.

Micheal: Colin? Shouldn't you be at training?

Colin sits down, a worried look on his face.

Colin: I need a word with you Micheal...

Micheal: A word? More like a drink...you look like **** warmed up in a mircowave...

Colin: Thanks :rolleyes:

Micheal gets up and pours Colin a drink.

Micheal: Come on, pour your heart our to Aunty Micheal...

Colin: What are you playing at signing Carter!?

Micheal: I don't see how that's any of your buisness Colin...

Colin: I'm the captain, I think I have a right to know!

Micheal: I take it you don't approve then...

Colin: Of course I don't ****ing approve! What's the plan eh? Sign up Carter and drop me!?

Micheal: Wooo wooo hit the pause button kid, who said anything dropping you!?

Colin: Do you think I was born yesterday Micheal!? You don't sign up one of the premiership hottest stars and let him be underdog to me. Come on, what game you playing eh?

Micheal: Football Colin! That's what game I'm ****ing playing! I signed him becuase he's a bloody good player, he can do a lot for the team...so can you. I aint dropping you from the squad, you're a good skipper...

Colin: Really? :rolleyes:

Micheal: I might be ruthless but i'm not bull****ter, I promise you, your safe as skipper here. I want you both on this team working together...I have no reason to drop you...so get on with your job, get me the results I'm after and we'll all be as happy as a heffer in a cake shop :D

Micheal slaps Colin on the cheaks to cheer him up. Micheal has a confident look on his face, Colin's mood is lifted a bit from this news.

Bryan
13-07-2007, 13:27
Scene 15

Micheal and Charlie are in his office talking about Colin.

Micheal: I swear, he was in here convinced I was gonna drop him!

Charlie: And are you?

Micheal: Of course not, got no reason to have I. But I tell you something for nothing, I aint gonna have some paraonoid premadonna telling questioning every move I make...

Charlie: I'll have a word, he's just getting on a bit, most players are like that at his age...

Micheal: Yeah well, he best remember his place. Where the hell is this Cox kid eh? Thought we said half past?

Just as he says this, Jamie walks into the office, looking a bit flustered.

Micheal: Speak of the devil and he shall appear, what took you so long kid, sat nav knackered? You only had to drive five minutes down the road!

Jamie: Sorry Sir, was just getting ready...what do you want?

Micheal: Have a seat kid...can I get you a drink?

Jamie: No thanks, only fruit jucies and smoothies for me...

Micheal: Bloody hell, they've got you trained well aint they?

Jamie: Well if you want to get anywhere in this game...

Charlie: See, told you he had his head switched on Micheal

Micheal: I dont care about your head, it's your ball skills I'm intrested in...

Charlie: No worries on that front, he's better than some of the lads on the main squad.

Jamie looks embarassed by Charlie complimenting him.

Micheal: Well I haven't got time to stand outside watching the youth team, so I'll take your word for it...

Micheal gets up, pacing the room. He circles around Jamie, making him feel intimidated.

Jamie: Premership football aint no walk in the park kid, it's bloody ruthless. I've seen big men crack under the pressure...It seperates the men from the boys, what are you my son?

Jamie: A man sir...

Micheal: I should bloody well hope so, I dont want no fairies on my team, it's a football squad not Swan Lake. We all start from somewhere, I was in your position 40 years ago, someone gave me the chance, and I've never looked back...

Jamie: What are you saying sir?

Micheal: What I'm saying is, I'm giving you a place on the main team.

Jamie: (Excited) You serious boss!?

Micheal: I sure am, but don't you dare let me down, you hear me!?

Jamie: Don't worry I wont! Oh god, thanks sir, you don't know how much this means to me! :D

Micheal: Go on, on your way, you'd best go break the news to your team mates.

Jamie leaves, a spring in his step. Charlie has a smile on his face, pleased at Micheal's decision.

Charlie: Good decison Micheal, he's gonna be great on the squad.

Micheal: Well, if it means I get a bottle of scotch and a box of Cubans when I go up to heaven, it's worth it. Cheers :D

The pair chink together their glasses of Scotch.

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-07-2007, 13:36
Absolutely brilliant (as ever) well done :D

Luna
13-07-2007, 14:21
great yet again :cheer: keep up the good work

Layne
13-07-2007, 16:31
More great writing :) I'm loving this!! Well done x

Bryan
14-07-2007, 12:27
Scene 16

INT. STRINGFELLOWS NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Famous nightclub owned by Peter Stringfellow, Timbaland's Give It To Me (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yei5jFdyCFo) is playing in the background. The squad are out to celebrate Jamie's promotion to the main squad.

Luke: (Jokes) So then, the baby gets to play with the big boys :p

Jamie: I'm no baby...

Luke: That's what you've got to prove...you best be able to handle your drink...

Jamie: I dunno, I haven't really drank in ages...

Noel: You've got to get used to it when you're around us!

Luke: Come on, what you all having? First rounds on me...

The squad liven up at Luke's offer of drinks. Jamie sees Danielle from the other side of the club, he sees her checking him out, finally showing at intrest in him. He laughs at her sudden change of opinion, and ignores her, trying to act cool.

Noel: Oh look, Carter's come...

Sean comes into the club, and gets looks from a lot of the clubbers. Colin isn't pleased to see him.

Colin: Who invited that prick?

Micheal follows Sean into the club, to Colin's suprise.

Micheal: I did...got a problem with that?

Colin: (Through gritted teeth) No boss...

Micheal: Good, becuase I want you two to get along, depsite this problem you have with him...

Colin: It's not that easy boss...

Micheal: Well I suggest it is, unless you want me to rethink your place on the squad!

Micheal walks off, leaving Colin fuming at being told what to do.

Bryan
14-07-2007, 12:36
Scene 17

Jamie is at the bar having a laugh with some of the team, Danielle comes over to him, a confident look on her face.

Danielle: Hiya, Jamie isn't it?

Jamie: Oh I thought you only chatted to "real" footballers...

Danielle: Yeah about that, not the greatest starts is it, can we forget I said that?

Jamie: I suppose so, seen as I'm in a good mood...

Danielle: Yeah dad told me the good news, well done you, bet your girlfriend's pleased isn't she?

Jamie: I haven't got one...but I think you knew that didnt you?

Danielle takes a seductive sip of her alcopop, giving Jamie a mischevious look.

Danielle: Maybe :cool:

Jamie: And what about you?

Danielle: Are you asking me out on a date?

Jamie: Well erm...

Danielle leans in and snogs Jamie. He is taken aback by the sudden move, but enjoys it all the same.

Danielle: Hows that for an answer? You can take me out tomorrow night, but it better be good :p

Jamie raises an eyebrow, a smile appearing on his face.

Bryan
14-07-2007, 12:44
Scene 18

With Jamie chatting to Danielle, Noel checks out the women around the club. He notices a blonde (Kellie Shirley) walking out of the mens toilets, followed shortly after by a man in a suit, he slyly hands her some money before walking away. Noel walks over towards her.

Marie: Yeah, what do you want?

Noel: Can I get you a drink?

Marie: Vodka and red bull...

Noel: Please?

Marie: Well you either wanna get me one or you don't.

Noel shakes his head, unable to believe her cockiness, without questioning it he asks for the drinks.

Noel: Noel Roberts...I'm the...

Marie: Goalkeeper at The Lions, yeah I know...Marie...

Noel: So Marie, what you doing alone in a place like this?

Marie: Work here dont I...

Noel: Barmaid?

Marie: No, let's just say I charge for...services...

Noel's phone rings, it's Jess calling, he cancels the call and returns to talking to Marie.

Marie: Girlfriend?

Noel: Nah, it's no-one...so if I was to give you some money, reckon you could come back to my hotel and...service me?

Marie: As long as you've got the money, sure...

Noel: Come on darling, does it look like I haven't got money? (To barman) Forget the drinks mate, I'm heading off.

A confident grin on his face, he leads Marie out of the club and back to his hotel room.

Bryan
14-07-2007, 13:28
EXT. STRINGFELLOWS NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Jamie walks down the stairs of Stringfellows and out onto the street, a phone in his hands trying to get reception. He smiles politely at a group of fans who recognise him.

He dials a number and paces the street until he gets a response.

Jamie: Yeah, I'm in...I'm gonna make sure Aston pays...you mark my words...

Jamie has a look of venom and determination on his face.

END OF EPISODE ONE

DaVeyWaVey
14-07-2007, 14:44
Wow, just caught up! I wonder what Jamie is up to?!

Xx-Vicky-xX
14-07-2007, 14:50
OMG what is he up to :eek: good stuff again :cheer:

Layne
14-07-2007, 17:28
Oooh er i wasn't expecting that! What is Jamie up to???
More more more :angel: please x

Katy
14-07-2007, 17:43
brilliant first epside, danielles a bit forward isn't she.

Chloe O'brien
15-07-2007, 00:14
Loving Colin's moods there is going to be fireworks between him and Carter.

Bryan
16-07-2007, 08:54
Scene 1

INT. FIVE STAR HOTEL BEDROOM - MORNING

Noel is asleep, in bed with Marie the hooker. She rolls over, putting her arms on him, he wakes up and jumps out of his skin, getting out of bed.

Marie stirs, a smile on her face, her make up has faded and her hair is a mess.
Noel holds his hands behind his head in disbelief.

Noel: Christ, what was I thinking!?

Marie: Oh thanks :rolleyes:

Noel: You're a hooker, you're not paid for an opinion or feelings...

Marie: You *******!

Noel: Come on, get out of my room you grubby little whore!

Marie: If I'm grubby, what does that make you for getting with me... god you make me sick.

Noel: Piss off out of my room you slag! What is it? Money you want! Here have this!

Noel throws a few notes on the bed, totally degrading her.

Noel: No get the hell out of here...

Marie: You pig...

Noel: Are you gonna go, or d'ya want me to throw you out!?

Marie gets up, puts on her dress and picks up the notes, humiliated. She casts Noel a look of contempt as she leaves the room...

Bryan
16-07-2007, 09:03
Scene 2

INT. JAMIE'S FLAT - MORNING

Jamie's flat - a luxury open planned flat, looking out onto the River Thames. Jamie is walking around the room, in his boxers, on the phone to someone.

Jamie: Look don't rush me, I need to build up some confidence with him don't I? I'm just the new bot, it's gonna take a while before I get in his good books...

In the background he can hear the noise of someone walking into the room.

Jamie: (Huriedly) Look I've gotta go...

Jamie hangs up the call, just as Danielle walks into the room, wraped in only a towel - she obviously stayed the night.

Danielle: Who you on the phone to this early?

Jamie: No one...

Danielle: It must be someone important at 7 in the morning...

Jamie: (Snappy) It's nothing okay!?

Danielle: Fine...no need to snap...

Jamie walks over to Danielle and wraps his arms around her.

Jamie: Sorry, it's just a bit stressful, knowing I've got to prove myself to everyone....

Danielle: Well you certainly don't have to where I'm concerned, last night was amazing :p

Jamie: Really?

Danielle: Yeah, you're quite good for a skinny little runt :p

Jamie: Quite?

Danielle: Okay...very :D

Jamie leans in for a kiss, as he drops her towel and lowers her onto the sofa...

Bryan
16-07-2007, 09:10
Scene 3

Micheal is sat in his office, reading the sports section of the newspaper, there's a knock on the door.

Micheal: Yeah, come in...

Sean walks into the room, looking a bit concerned.

Micheal: Sean, what an unexpected pleasure...

Sean: Alright boss...just wanted a word if it's okay...

Micheal: Of course it is, I've always got time for you. Take a seat.

Sean sits down, looking uneasy.

Micheal: What's on your mind then?

Sean: It's Colin...

Micheal: What about him?

Sean: I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes boss...

Micheal: Nonsense, you're not...

Sean: If me being here is going to cause conflict for the group, then maybe it's best if I...

Micheal: I didn't sign you to this club, for you to be watching your step all the time...

Sean: I just can't help feeling that Colin hates me...

Micheal: You leave him to me, he's just paranoid that you're gonna take over as skipper...

Sean: That's not my intention at all boss, I've just come here to play football...

Micheal: And he'll get that into his head eventually. As far as I see it I've got big plans for this club, and signing you is my main way of getting there...now get out on the pitch and work your magic :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-07-2007, 09:59
Fab Bry i'm not sure what Jamie is up to but i don't like the sound of it

Layne
16-07-2007, 11:54
I hope Marie does a kiss and tell on Noel :rolleyes:
More soon x

Bryan
17-07-2007, 10:42

Jenny walks into Micheal's office, carrying many shopping bags. Micheal's eyes buldge at the number of bags she has.

Micheal: Hard day shopping!?

Jenny: Yeah, Oxford Street don't know what's hit it...

Micheal: Well you're only 40 once...

Jenny: Oh god don't remind me...

Micheal: It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Jenny: It is! I'll be getting crowds feet, sagging, everything!

Micheal: Nothing that money and a trip to a cosmetic surgeoun wont cure :D

Jenny faces widens at this. She walks behind Micheal and begins to massage his shoulders.

Micheal: Oh god, I swear I wasn't this much of a handful when I was a player...

Jenny: The boys playing you up?

Micheal: It's all this Colin and Carter buisness, Colin feels threatened by him...Sean doesn't want to step on his toes...they need sorting out!

Jenny: You should have expected that when you signed Carter...

Micheal: They best both show up tonight!

Jenny: Why? What's happening tonight?

Micheal: I've arranged a party for you...

Jenny: Oh god no...you haven't told them how old I am have you!?

Micheal: Of course I did, what's the big issue?

Jenny: Micheal!

Micheal: So what if you're 40!? You're the sexiest 40 year old I've ever laid my hands on...

Jenny smiles as Micheal leans in for a kiss and begins to undo her blouse...

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-07-2007, 10:44
Good stuff Bry :cheer: Looking foward to the next part :D

Bryan
17-07-2007, 10:48
INT. NOEL'S CAR - DAY

Noel is in his sports car, driving to the training ground. His phone rings, he answers it, with just one hand on the wheel.

Noel: Yeah?

Jess: It's me...

Noel: What do you want!?

Jess: Hello to you too... can we meet up?

Noel: I dunno, it was fun, but...

Jess: Are you ditching me!?

Noel: No I just think we should cool it a bit...we don't want your dad finding out...

Jess: You let me worry about dad...

Noel: No Jess, it's too risky man...

Jess: You seem like the kind of guy who likes to take a risk...

Noel: Look, just sod off yeah!?

Noel hangs up the phone on Jess. He throws his phone onto the passenger seat, and speeds off down the road.

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-07-2007, 10:49
Not a very nice man is he? Good stuff Bry :cheer:

Bryan
17-07-2007, 11:17
INT. HALESOWEN STADIUM - DAY

The first match of the season. We see various shots of the game being played.

We see Luke kicking the ball across the pitch. Colin shouts over to him.

Colin: Luke! Luke over here!

Luke kicks the ball Colin's way, but Sean runs into the way and picks up the ball to Colin's annoyance.

Sean kicks the ball, past a couple of players and blasts it into the back of the net. The crowds cheer as Colin scores the winning goal of the game.

The final wistle blows. 'The Lions' have won. However Colin is left fuming, giving Sean daggered looks at the players all crowd around the man of the match...

Katy
17-07-2007, 11:19
i don't like Sean hes a bit like Joey Barton, Greedy. Glad they won the forst game though. Come on the Lions.

Its really good.

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-07-2007, 11:25
I dont think Colin is going to find it easy getting on with Sean. Good stuff Bry

Layne
17-07-2007, 11:41
Colin needs to get over himself :rolleyes:

Siobhan
17-07-2007, 12:01
Told you I would get around to reading it and with an open mind too... It is no DS but it is good.. I am really enjoying it..
Not liking Noel at all but can't wait to find out what Jamie is up to.. Good work Bry...

Footie_Chick
17-07-2007, 15:34
Just caught up loving it, can't wait to find out about Jamie and if Maria does a kiss and tell.

DaVeyWaVey
18-07-2007, 13:55
I am not liking Noel at all! What a nasty character - i hope Marie tells the newspapers of her night of passion with him! Jess deserves someone better too, she shouldn't waste her time on a man who's just going to mess her around..

Great that the Lions won the first game. :thumbsup:

Bryan
18-07-2007, 16:07

The team walk into the changing rooms, a buzz with excitement at winning their game. They begin chanting one of the fans' favourite songs.

All: Aston's Claret & Blue Armry! FC! FC! Aston's Claret & Blue Army! FC! FC!

One by one the players congratulate Carter, shaking his hand and patting him on the back.

Luke: Nice one mate, you did good out there...

Carter: It was nothing really, just a goal...

Charlie: Just a goal!? That goal won us the match! Well done Sean, you've got us off to a great start! :D

Noel: Drinks all round later, what d'ya say boys!?

The team cheer. Colin storms into the room, fuming, he marches over to Sean and pushes him against the wall.

Colin: What were you playing at eh!? That ball was mine!

Sean: Says who!? It's anyones ball, I got there first!

Colin: I called for it! You stole me goal!

Sean: Get over yourself! What exactly is your problem!?

Colin: You are, you stupid ****!

Sean pushes Colin off him, the pair begin brawling in the middle of the changing rooms.

Colin: Walking in here, thinking you run the place! Well you don't! I do!

Luke and Noel split the pair up, and keep them away from each other. Charlie walks into between the pair of them.

Charlie: For god sake! What is it with the pair of you! You're supposed to be grown men, but you're acting like kids in a bloody playground!

Sean: He came at me boss, what am I supposed to do!?

Colin: That's right, suck some more ass why don't you!

Charlie: ENOUGH! The pair of you! This is the final straw, d'ya hear me!? Anymore of this nonsense and there's gonna be some serious trouble, do you understand!?

Sean: Yes boss...

Colin doesn't respond.

Charlie: Colin!?

Colin doesn't respond, he grabs a towel and storms out of the changing rooms, wiping himself as he leaves. Charlie shouts after him.

Charlie: Colin! You get back here now! Colin!

Siobhan
18-07-2007, 16:27
look like Colin is quiting and not been kicked out.. he needs to get over himself

Bryan
18-07-2007, 16:35
EXT. HALESOWEN STADIUM - DAY

The players are leaving the staidum and heading towards their cars. As Jamie leaves, Danielle runs over to meet him. The pair snog breifly, he pulls away a smile on his face.

Jamie: Heya sexy, what you doing here, if Charlie saw you...

Danielle: Don't worry about Dad, he's a pussy cat, he won't mind, he worships the ground you walk on...

Jamie: I doubt he'd feel the same if he knew I was sleeping with his daughter...

Danielle: Don't sweat it, I'll twist him around my little finger...

Jamie: Anyways what you doing here?

Danielle: I thought I'm come and suprise you, you played great today!

Jamie: Well I aim to please :cool:

Danielle: You can aim at me anytime babe :p Shall we go back to yours?

Jamie: No, I'm gonna take you shopping...

Danielle: What for?

Jamie: There's a party at the boss' tonight for his wife's birthday, and I'm gonna show you off to everyone.

Danielle: Are you sure your ready? It's a big step...

Jamie: Of course I am, I want the world to know you're my girl...so come on, hop in, I'm gonna spoil you rotten :D

The pair get into his car, smiles on their faces.

Bryan
18-07-2007, 16:51

Noel is alone in the changing rooms, he steps out of the showers, a towel wrapped around his waist, he begins to get changed.

We see a woman dressed in a trench coat and high heels walk into the room, she puts her hands on her hips.

Noel hears the high heels, but doesn't look up.

Noel: Can't you ****ing read? Players only you dozy bint...

Jess: I'm sure I'm allowed...

Noel looks up and sees Jess.

Noel: Jess, what are you doing here?

Jess: I'm a very peristant girl Noel, it's gonna take more than an arsey phone call to put me off...

She walks over to him and grabs his crotch through his towel.

Jess: I know you want me, so why deny it? We go well together...

Noel: You're the chairman's daughter...

Jess: And?

Noel: I don't want to loose my job Jess, no offence yeah? We should just leave it as a one night stand...

Jess: Fine, but I might show you what I came all the way here for...

The camera cuts to behind Jess, she takes off her trenchcoat to reveal a thin thong and nothing else. A smile rises on Noel's face.

Jess: Cut the bull**** Noel, who cares about dad, you want me, so come and get me...

Noel walks over to her, the pair snog as he leads her into the showers...

Layne
18-07-2007, 18:34
Urgh i don't like Colin, he is just urgh...& Noel is just after one thing :rolleyes:

Katy
19-07-2007, 09:07
i think colin and sean should be fined a weeks wages fighting in the changing rooms only happens in the best football clubs.

I wouldnt like to be the players when michael and charlie find out about there little girls.

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-07-2007, 09:36
Fab stuff Bry, Colin needs to calm down or he will end up being dropped

Bryan
19-07-2007, 10:32
INT. McCAN'S HOUSE - DAY

Colin storms into the house, still dressed in his football kit. He heads over to the drinks cabinet and pours himself a drink. Faith walks into the room, looking concerned.

Faith: Colin, what's happened?

Colin: Carter! He started on me in the changing rooms!

Faith: What for!?

Colin: Becuase of the goal, he stole me goal, the ****!

Faith: What you mean is you started on him! For godsake Colin, when will you get it into your thick head that your fine! Micheal thinks your brilliant, so do the fans!

Colin: Not if Carter has his way, stealing all the limelight, knocking out all the goals, sucking up to Micheal and Charlie! At this rate he's gonna drop me!

Faith: Yeah you're right, he will at this rate! But not becuase of Carter, but becuase of you acting like a ****! Do you really think he wants a skipper with a chip on his shoulder, who picks fights with his team mates!?

Colin: I don't need you telling me what to do Faith!

Faith: If you want to keep your job then you should bloody listen to me! Someone needs to kick some *******ing sense into you! Now we've got a party to be going to, so get yourself showered and shaved!

Colin: There's no way I'm gonna be in the same room as Carter...

Faith: Yes Colin, you are! Unless you want to loose all this - the house, the cars, the money! Whether you hate him or not, infront of Micheal you've got to pretend that he's your new best friend! The sooner you get that into your head the bloody better!

Faith storms out of the room, leaving Colin to chew on what she has said.

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-07-2007, 10:35
I agree with her someone needs to sort him out :rolleyes: love it Bry well done :D

Bryan
19-07-2007, 10:39
INT. LUKE & RACHEL'S HOUSE - DAY

Luke jogs down the stairs, dressed in a smart suit, he is doing up his cuffs, as he heads into the living room.

Luke: Come on babe, we don't want to be late! Need to keep a good impression with the boss!

Rachel: (O.S) I'll be down in a minute, just gotta put on my slap!

Luke: You don't need if, you look fit as **** without it!

Rachel: (O.S) Trust me, I have to outdo the other girls or I might aswell not go!

Luke laughs at Rachel's shallowness. He straightens his collar in the living room mirror and looks out onto the drive, at his car and Rachel's car.

Luke: What car should we take babe, mine or yours!?

Rachel:(O.S)Take mine, it goes with my dress!

Luke: Where's the keys!?

Rachel: (O.S) In my bag!

Luke walks over to the coffe table and rummages through her handbag for the keys, he ends up pulling out her bag of coke, a look of suprise on his face.

Rachel runs into the room, obviously realising she'd left her coke in the bag. Luke turns to face Rachel, clearly annoyed...

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-07-2007, 10:41
Oohhh this could be interesting, look foward to seeing what happens now

Bryan
19-07-2007, 10:47
INT. ASTON'S HOUSE - NIGHT

The guests are beginning to arrive for Jenny's 40th. Colin and Faith walk in, she urges him to go over to Sean, but he is hesistant, she drags him over.

Faith: Hiya Sean, how are you? :D

Sean: Not too bad thanks, how about you?

Faith: I'm great thanks..Colin has something he wants to say to you...don't you babe?

Colin looks at her, unhappy, but she nudges him.

Colin: I'm sorry for acting like a ****, it's stupid of me...

Sean: Yeah well, let's just forget about it yeah?

Colin: Whatever...

Micheal walks over to the three of them, he greats Faith by kissing her on the cheak.

Micheal: Faith...looking gorgeous as ever.

He begins talking to Colin and Sean.

Micheal: It's good to see you two kissing and making up...

Colin: I wouldn't go that far boss...

Micheal: I should hope so, can do without a gay scandal hitting the tabloids :D Let's hope you two can keep your differences aside from now on.

Micheal heads off to welcome some other guests, Faith walks over to the WAGS, leaving Colin and Sean alone.

Colin: Just so you know, I hate your guts, and me being nice to you is only an act okay?

Sean: Colin there's no need for this, I'm not here to threaten you, I'm just here to do my job...

Colin: So am I. You stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours, okay?

Colin walks off, Sean shakes his head in disbleif at Colin's problem with him.

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-07-2007, 10:55
:rolleyes: Colin needs to get over this problem he has with Sean, good stuff though Bry :cheer:

Layne
19-07-2007, 21:42
I don't like Colin, i reckon he has paranoia or something :rolleyes: & what is Luke going to say about the coooke....

Katy
20-07-2007, 09:54
Trouble in paradise i see Rachel on Coke, Colin and Sean at each others throats its brilliant.

Bryan
20-07-2007, 11:11

Rachel runs into the room, obviously realising she'd left her coke in the bag. Luke turns to face Rachel, clearly annoyed...

Luke: What the hell is this!?

Rachel: It's coke, I'm not gonna lie to you...

Luke: Oh how noble of you! What are you playing at Rachel!? If this press found out about this it could ruin our reputation!

Rachel: I'm not stupid, I know how to control it, I never do it in public!

Luke: You shouldn't be doing it at all!

Rachel: Keep your nose out of my buisness Luke!

Luke: Forgive me for trying to protect our image!

Rachel: Stuff our image, what I do is nothing to do with you!

Luke: It is when you're living under my roof! I'm not gonna shack up with some junkie!

Rachel: What are you saying Luke!?

Luke: You ditch the drugs or I ditch you...

Rachel: I'm not gonna be given ultimatums from a jumped up premadonna like you!

Rachel grabs her car keys and storms out of the room.

Luke: Where are you going!? What about Micheal!?

Rachel: Does it look like a give a toss!?

Rachel slams the door shut, leaving Luke alone, fuming.

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-07-2007, 11:14
Ooooh good stuff Bry wonder what will happen

Bryan
20-07-2007, 12:20
INT. ASTONS' HOUSE - NIGHT

Colin is sat at the bar in Micheal's house, drowning his sorrows. Faith is sat away from him, looking over at him. Sean comes over and talks to her.

Sean: Is your husband always a moody git like that, or is just when I'm around?

Faith: Excuse me!?

Sean: Sorry, just thought I'd ask...what ever happened to the legendary Colin McCan? I was looking forward to playing with him...

Faith: It's a pity he doesn't feel the same way about you.

Sean: What exactly is his problem with me?

Faith: He's just at the end of his career, he's worried what the future holds, and then someone like you comes along...he's obviously gonna be taken aback...

Sean: Well I hope you aren't gonna join Colin's little hate club against me...

Faith: Why would I? You haven't done anything to me...

Sean: That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to :cool:

Faith is taken aback by Sean's come on.

Faith: I'll pretend I didn't hear that...

Faith walks off, unsure how to handle the situation, Sean has a smug smile on his face.

Layne
20-07-2007, 20:51
Thats it sean because that won't make matters with Colin worse :rolleyes:

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-07-2007, 22:48
Uh oh im sensing a bit of trouble here :rolleyes:

Bryan
21-07-2007, 13:32
INT. MICHEAL'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Jamie is looking over at Micehal, who is laughing and joking with one of the shareholders, he casts Micheal a dirty look.

Danielle: Hey babe, you never guess what...Rachel said she's going to set me up a meeting with a modelling agency!

Jamie: Wow that's great babe, go you :D

Charlie walks over to the pair, Jamie looks a bit nervous as to what he will say.

Charlie: Well well well, what do we have here then?

Jamie: Oh boss, erm...

Charlie: Don't threat about it, you're a good lad, you just look after her, d'ya hear me?

Jamie: You don't have to worry about that, I think the world of her :D

Jamie and Danielle are overjoyed at Charlie's acceptance.

Bryan
21-07-2007, 13:40
INT. LUKE & RACHEL'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Luke is alone, sat in the darkness. Rachel comes into the living room, looking worse for wear.

Luke: Where have you been?

Rachel: Out...thinking...

Luke: You best have made the right decision, because I'm not going to put up with you and a cocaine addiction...it could damage my career, and yours...

Rachel: As long as you're career's fine...:rolleyes:

Luke: I don't want to see you smashed off your head, what if something happened to you?

Rachel: Don't pretend like you care...

Luke: Of course I care...

Rachel: You care more about you're career than me...you're only with me becuase of what I am, not who I am. Look at me, I'm 30, I'm getting old for all of this...

Luke: I'm not asking the world of you babe, I'm just trying to convince you to make the right decision...

Rachel picks up the coke and flings it into the bin. Tears roll down her eyes, Luke walks over to her and whipes away her tears.

Luke: Promise me that's the end of it...

Rachel: I promise...

Luke tenderly kisses Rachel. Their differences sorted, for the time being...

Bryan
21-07-2007, 13:54

Jamie sneaks down the first floor coridoor of Micheal's house, the noise of the party downstairs distant. Jamie looks around to check that nobody's about and walks into Micheal's office.

Jamie begins nosing around the office, searching through some papers on his desk. Micheal walks into the room, Jamie turns around in shock.

Micheal: What the hell are you doing in my office?

Jamie: Dishing the dirt on you...

Micheal: How dare you. What gives you the right to go into my private space and speak to me like that!

Jamie: D'ya want to know, d'ya really want to know what gives me the right!?

Micheal: Go gon! Enlighten me!

Jamie: I'm your son!

Micheal is shocked at this announcement...

END OF EPISODE 2

Katy
21-07-2007, 14:16
well i want expecting that !

Glad Charlie gave the seal of approval, i htink he's a nice lad. Rachel is really stroppy. s

Layne
21-07-2007, 15:08
What :eek: Wasn't expecting that! But i'm glad Charlie gave them his approval :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-07-2007, 18:15
WOW!! Thats a shock, well done Bry :cheer:

Bryan
23-07-2007, 10:49

Jamie: D'ya want to know, d'ya really want to know what gives me the right!?

Micheal: Go gon! Enlighten me!

Jamie: I'm your son!

Micheal is shocked at this announcement, lost for words.

Jamie: Did you hear me!? I said I'm your son!

Micheal: I heard you. Go on, on your bike you stupid little boy, d'ya think I was born yesterday? You aint my son!

Micheal goes to open the door, when Jamie's anouncement stops him in his tracks.

Jamie: Stacey Neil! Ring a bell!?

Micheal is suddenly silenced by this.

Jamie: 14 she was! Babysitting your daughter for Christ's sake!

Micheal: That's all in the past...we used protection!

Jamie: How noble of you! Well it looks like it didn't work, becuase hear I am!

Micheal: I'm no fool, you and your tart of a mother have made this up! What's your game eh? Trying to fleece me out of my money or something!?

Jamie: Your unbelievable! I tell you I'm your son and the first thing you think of is money!?

Micheal: I'd have known if you were my son!

Jamie: How!? You had your way with her and never saw her again! What was it you said to her "you're good for a tickle, but nothing else!?" You ruined her life!

Micheal: She didn't have to say yes!

Jamie goes to swing for Micheal, but he catches his arm just in time, Micheal twists his arm backwards, to Jamie's discomfort.

Micheal: You wanna watch yourself Cox! Coming in here spreading your bull****, and trying to attack me! You're lucky if I dont drop you from the squad, now get the hell out of my house you little tramp!

Micheal pushes Jamie out of the door. Jamie casts him the mother of all dirty looks before walking off, infuriated by Micheal's treatment of him.

Micheal is left standing in his office, devastated by the news he has just been dealt.

Bryan
23-07-2007, 10:59
INT. MCCAN'S HOUSE - MORNING

The morning after the party. Faith is sat in the living room flicking through one of her glossy magazines. She sees an advert, with Sean dressed in only a pair of designer boxers. She rembers what he said last night and flicks over the page, feeling guilty. Colin walks into the room, holding his head in his hands.

Colin: God blimey, I've got such a stinking hang over...

Faith: I'm not suprised the amount you necked last night...

Colin: Anything to avoid chatting to him...

Faith: He's not that bad...

Colin: I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than spend any longer than necessary with him!

Faith: So much for you too getting along...

Colin: That was for Micheal's benefit, not for us...

Faith: For god sake will you just give the man a chance!?

Colin: I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him, and neither should you!

Faith: You telling me who to see and not to see now?

Colin: I'm saying you're either with me or against me, you decide what side you take!

Colin walks out of the room, leaving Faith iritated by his ultimatum. She turns back the page and looks at the advert of Sean...

Bryan
23-07-2007, 11:06
INT. ASTON'S HOUSE - MORNING

Sunrise. Micheal is dressed in his dressing gown, pacing the living room, trying to call Jamie.

Jamie: Heya, I can't take you call at the moment, please leave a message after the beep.

Micheal tries to think of something to say, but ends up cancelling the call. He sits down, running his hands through hair in stress. Jenny walks into the room, a concerned look on her face.

Jenny: You're up early....

Micheal: I've got a busy day ahead, couldn't get back to sleep...

Jenny: Well I'm going to go back to bed and sleep off his hangover.

Micheal: Ok babe.

Jenny kisses Micheal before heading off back to bed. Micheal's phone rings, he picks it up.

Jamie: You wanna meet? Fine. Let's meet.

Layne
23-07-2007, 15:07
I think Faith wants Seeean!! And i have a feeling Jamie wants something from Michael ... ?!
Fab work :) x

Bryan
24-07-2007, 11:44
INT. FIVE STAR HOTEL BEDROOM - MORNING

Noel's bedroom at the hotel. Him and Jess are lying in bed together. He stirs, she is sat up looking at him.

Noel: What time is it?

Jess: Just gone nine.

Noel: I best get to training...

Jess: Oh come on, just stay here with me.

Noel: Aren't you tired yet, you've had me alone all weekend...

Jess: You can't have too much of a good thing, come on have a day off...

Noel: I already did, yesterday, anymore time off and I'll get kicked off the squad...

Jess: One word with dad, and I could work it...

Noel: That would involve him knowing about me and you...

Jess: Is that such a bad thing?

Noel: You know how I feel about it babe...

Jess: But...why not tell everyone? You are serious about me aint you?

Noel leans in for a kiss, the pair share a tender kiss.

Noel: Of course I am, just give it some more time yeah?

Noel gets up, to get changed for training, Jess is left feeling a bit disheartened.

Bryan
24-07-2007, 11:49
EXT. BANKSIDE - RIVER THAMES - DAY

Jamie is standing by the bankside, loooking out at the boats that are sailing down the river. Micheal walks up to him.

Jamie: Took your time...

Micheal: I rush for no-one, you should be thanful I'm here...

Jamie: See you haven't come to terms with it yet?

Micheal: There's nothing to come to terms with Jamie, you aren't my son...

Jamie: You slept with my mother, your name's on my birth certificate...

Micheal: Your mother was no virgin mary when I met her, and i doubt she's kept her knickers on since

Jamie You wanna shout you mouth, bad mouthing her like that or I swear I'll!...

Stacey: I'm not having you fighting my battles Jame'...I'll handle it from here...

Micheal turns around, as Stacey (Lucy Benjamin) appears. His face turns pale at the sight of her former flame...

Siobhan
24-07-2007, 11:50
:eek::eek: Jamie is Micheal son.. Fantastic Bry... never saw that coming..

I can see an affair on the cards with Sean and Faith.. colin is not going to be too pleased with that

Bryan
24-07-2007, 11:56
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/mom.jpg

Stacey (Lucy Benjamin)

Jamie's mother, who slept with Micheal at the age of 14, reappears in his life, to persaude him to acknowledge Jamie as his child.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/prostitute.jpg

Marie (Kellie Shirley)

Female escort, who Noel picked up at Stringfellows nightclub, only to treat her badly and disrespect her after sex. A fiesty female who wont let men get the better of her, Noel watch your back!

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-07-2007, 11:57
Fab stuff Bry, the stuff with Michael and Jamie is amazing, keep it up :cheer:

Bryan
24-07-2007, 12:02
EXT. LION'S TRAINING GROUND - DAY

Faith is stood by the car waiting for Colin. Some of the players begin to leave. Sean notices Faith and walks over to her.

Sean: Faith...

Faith: Sean...

Sean: Colin's had to go see Charlie, he'll be a few minutes...

Faith: Thanks, is that all?

Sean: Unless you want anything...

Faith: Incase it's slipped your attention, I'm married, so you can drop your little come ons and suggestions...

Sean: Excuse me?

Faith: Oh please, don't deny it, you knew exactly what you were saying to me last night...

Sean: Is it a crime to flirt with a beautiful woman?

Faith: It's wasted with me okay Sean!? I don't like you - end of.

Sean: You sure of that? :cool:

Faith: Look Sean...

Sean touches her arm, she pulls away immediatley.

Faith: Don't you dare touch me!

Sean: I can't help it if I'm attracted to you Faith...

Faith: Well keep it to yourself okay!? I'm not intrested...

Faith sees Colin coming out. Sean smiles to her, a confident grin on his face before leaving. Faith is left flustered as Colin comes over to meet her.

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-07-2007, 12:05
Ohh it could be interesting if anything happens with Sean and Faith good stuff Bry

Bryan
25-07-2007, 11:00
EXT. BANKSIDE - RIVER THAMES - DAY

Jamie is sat alone on a bench in the distance. Micheal and Stacey walk along the bankside talking.

Micheal: Well I certainly didn't expect you to turn up...

Stacey: Wouldn't you have come if you'd known?

Micheal doesn't answer this.

Stacey: Look, I know it's a lot to come to terms with, but I'm not lying to you Micheal...he is your son...

Micheal: Forgive me for being reserved, but it's taken you 18 years to point this fact out!? And now I'm suddenly meant to believe you, and welcome him with open arms!?

Stacey: I've had my reasons...

Micheal: Go on, enlighten me...

Stacey: Well you were with Diane, you had the kids, I didn't want to play marraige wrecker...

Micheal: I suppose I should be thanful for that at least...

Stacey: What have to gain from telling you he's your son if it wasn't the truth!?

Micheal: I dont know...the cost of selling your story to a tabloid!?

Stacey: Don't you think I'd have done that sooner if I wanted to. I've brought that lad up on the council estates, that could have helped me out, but no...I didn't stoop that low...

Micheal raises an eyebrow, but doesnt comment.

Stacey: If you want a DNA test, do it, he's yours, I know he is...

Micheal: So if it's not for the money, why tell me about him now then?

Stacey: Becuase I'm dying Micheal...

Micheal is shocked by this sudden announcement.

Micheal: You what?

Stacey: Cancer...but he doesn't know it, please don't tell him...

Micheal: I'm so sorry...

Stacey: It's just one of those things, I'm coming to terms with it. But it's Jamie I'm worried about, I don't know how he'll come when I'm gone...he needs a father figure in his life, so I thought it was about time he knew the truth...

There is a silence, Micheal is unsure of what to say.

Stacey: Just do me one favour and be there for him Micheal...please...

Micheal: Alright then...

Stacey gives a faint smile of relief. Micheal hugs her, realising that he has to face up to his responsibilities as Jamie's father.

Bryan
25-07-2007, 11:09
INT. FIVE STAR HOTEL LOBBY - DAY

Noel walks of the lift, having just left Jess in his bedroom, he heads out of the hotel, as he does so Marie walks over to him.

Marie: Oi! Noel!

Noel sees her, but continues to walk off, choosing to ignore her.

Marie: Don't ignore me knob head, I'm talking to you!

Marie chases after Noel, annoyed at him ignoring her.

Marie: Speak to me you ignorant ******!

Noel: (Condesending) Do I know you?

Marie: You pig! You knew me enough last week when you were shagging me sensless!

Noel: I dont tend to remember faces, that's not what I'm intrested in...

Marie: You make me sick...let me fresh your mind, you slept with me then threw notes at me like some cheap whore!

Noel: Well that's what you are isn't it?

Marie looks at Noel with contempt.

Marie: You can't treat women like that!

Noel: If you wanted respect, you'd choose a better career. Get out my face you tart!

Marie: One phonecall to the papers and you'd reputation would be in shreds...

Noel: Like they're gonna believe a grubby slag like you, out my way man, I dont need this ****!

Noel pushes Marie out of the way.

Marie: You aint getting away with this! Either you give me some money or I go to the papers!

Noel: On your bike love!

Marie: I'm serious, look here's my number...call me and we'll finalise the details.

Marie hands Noel her buisness card before leaving. Noel looks at it through gritted teeth, realising she has him between a rock and a hard place...

Bryan
25-07-2007, 11:16
INT. ASTONS' HOUSE - DAY

Jenny is sat alone in the house, Micheal having been out all day with Jamie and Stacey.

She looks at her phone inbox, showing no new messages. She looks down. She gets up and looks at herself in the mirror.

Jenny: Stuff this...

Jenny puts on her jacket, and picks up her handbag, heading out of the house...

The players are leaving the ground, and walking towards there cars. Noel seems distracted, Marie's ultiamatum buzzing through his mind.

Luke: Hey mate, gonna come for a couple of drinks at Stringfellows later?

Noel: Erm nah mate, got somewhere I need to be...

Luke: Oh ar...what's her name? :p

Noel:(Jokingly) Leave off mate...

Luke laughs as he heads of to his car. Noel gets out Marie's card from his pocket and dials her number.

Noel: Yeah, it's me... Feathers...it's in Soho, I'll see you there...

Noel puts down the phone, a look of venom on his face, what is he plotting?

Siobhan
25-07-2007, 11:19
me wonders too!! I bet it is something Evil.. I don't like that Noel one bit.. Glad Micheal is going to accept Jamie.. wonder how the missus will react

Katy
25-07-2007, 11:39
I didnt see them shocks coming, Jamie is Michaels son!

Layne
25-07-2007, 23:28
I knew that it wasn't the last of Marie :rolleyes: & i wonder how Michael will act towards Jamie now...

Bryan
26-07-2007, 10:19

The nightclub is fairly busy, Lisa Morgan's The Club (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uehI4iP6EAI) is playing in the background. Sean, Luke and Rachel are sat in the VIP area having drinks.

A bunch of young girls in their early twenties walk into the club, wearing short skirts and revealing skirts. The leader of the bunch, Charley (Tiana Benjmain) lead them towards the bar.

Charley: I'm not being funny, but this place is like the dogs...

Katrina: Can't believe you got us in, this place is for like celebs aint it?

Charley: It pays to have a cousin at United :D

Rochelle: Oh god, look it's Jodi Marsh! This had to be the best day of my life! She's dead famous!

Charley orders drinks and looks around the room. She looks over at Sean, who is sat in the VIP area.

Charley: Girls! Girls! Oh my god! Sean Carter! Fit as...!

Katrina: Like he's gonna go for you..you aint even Z list Charley!

Charley: I'm a south east London IT girl, what's there not to love?

Charley waves over at Sean, she then bobs her head and pouts her lips. Faith enters the club, Sean notices this and as a result gestures for Charley to come over.

Charley is overjoyed, her friends look impressed as she walks over towards the VIP area.

Bryan
26-07-2007, 10:53

Jenny walks into the club, looking a bit over place. Luke notices that she has entered and calls her over.

Luke: Jenny, over here!

Rachel is clealry displeased by this.

Rachel: What you calling that tart over for?

Luke: She's on her own...

Rachel snubs Luke's attempt at being freindly. Jenny walks into the VIP area looking slightly out of place.

Jenny: Hiya...

Luke: Hiya Jenny, can we get you a drink?

Jenny: A dry white wine please...

Luke snaps his fingers for a barman to come over.

Rachel: You look like a fish out of water Jenny, don't usually see you here...

Jenny: Well Micheal's out and I was tired of being on my own...

Luke: Well we're here most nights, your welcome to come down and join us...

Rachel nudges Luke in the shoulder to show her disaproval.

Jenny sits down, as her drink comes.

Luke: Lovely dress, very glamarous..

Jenny: Thanks, Micheal got it me for my birthday...you look very fetching in that shirt too...

Jenny takes a seductive sip of her wine.

Rachel: Say again?

Jenny: I said he looks very fetching in his shirt...

Rachel: Are you coming on to my boyfriend!?

Luke: Don't be so ridiculous babe...

Rachel: No, this little tart has wanted you since the moment she first set eyes on you!

Jenny: No, Rachel, honestly...you've got me all wrong.

Rachel: No I haven't, you're a grubby little whore, whos after my man!

Jenny: You need to get over yourself darling!

Infuriated by the insult Rachel chucks her drink over Jenny, Luke is appalled by this. Jenny gets up and slaps her, Rachel slaps her back, and the pair start a full on bitch fight, lugging each other around the room, pulling on each other's hair.

Sean and Charley look on at the fight with amusement, a horrifed Luke tries to split the pair up.

Luke: Stop it! Cut it out! Now!

Jenny steps away, acting the innocent.

Jenny: Look at me! My dress is ruined!

Luke: I'm so sorry Jenny...

Rachel: Don't you dare apologise to her!

Luke: No Rach'! What you did was bang out of order!

Rachel: I can't believe you're taking her side in this!

Luke: You launched at her for no reason!

Rachel: D'ya know what!? I'm not even having this conversation!

Rachel storms off towards the toilets in a rage. Luke and Jenny are left alone, unsure of what to say to one another...

Bryan
26-07-2007, 11:34
INT. STINGFELLOWS NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Sean and Charley are flirting with one another in the VIP area, to Faith's discomfort.

Charley: Who'd have thought it, I'm not be funny, but me with a footballer!?

Sean: Never...

Faith walks over to him, clearly annoyed.

Faith: Can I have a word with you Sean?

Charley: Errr can't you see he's busy?

Sean pushes Charley off him and walks over to the bar with Faith.

Faith: What are you playing at?

Sean: Have a fun time, you should try it some time...

Faith: Who the hell is that wanabee...

Sean: Don't know, think her name's Charley...who cares, she's game for a laugh...

Faith: You're just full of bull aren't you...coming on to me yesterday and now you've moved on to someone else...

Sean: I didn't realise it would cut you up so much...

Faith: It doesn't...

Sean: That's okay then...you've made it clear you don't like me Faith, so I'm moving on, you can't expect me to stay single on the off chance that you might want to get with me...

Faith: Oh in your dreams...

Sean laughs to himself as he walks off back to Charley. Faith is left feeling uneasy at seeing them together.

Bryan
26-07-2007, 11:37

Rachel storms into the toilets, outraged by her fight with Jenny.

Rachel: Stupid bitch...

She looks around to check that nobody is in the toilets, she walks over to the sink and gets out some cocaine.

With a shaky hand she sets up a line and snorts it. Looking into the mirror at her desperate face...

Layne
26-07-2007, 13:17
Faith is jealous she wants seeean :p And Rachael needs to sort out her drug problem :rolleyes:

Bryan
27-07-2007, 12:43

Charley and Sean are snogging in the VIP Area. Sean's eyes are wide open, staring over at Faith who is becoming more and more agitated. Charley pulls away.

Charley: Has anyone ever told you how fit you are!?

Sean: All the time...

Charley: You are like a god!

Sean: Lucky you then eh?

Charley takes a sip of her drink, Sean grabs her hand.

Sean: I tell you what, why don't we carry on the party back at mine?

Charley: For real!?

Sean: Come on...

Sean leads Charley out of the club. He passes Faith on the way, a smug smile on his face. A distressed Faith slugs down her drink in one...

Bryan
27-07-2007, 12:56
INT. NIGHT CAFE - NIGHT

Micheal and Jamie are sat in a near empty 24 hour greasy spoon, cups of tea on the table.

Jamie: So has she made you accept things?

Micheal: Yeah...but deep down I knew you were telling the truth...

Jamie: You what?

Micheal: Well you had balls to do what you did...to get through the team...to tell me...and Aston's have balls...

Jamie: You make it sound like it comes in the jeans...but it doesn't it comes from being parenting and you aint been there for me...

Micheal: Well you mother's brought you up well then...

Jamie: Well no one else was going to...

Micheal: Look Jamie I know I've handled this all badly, but I'm holding out an olive branch here, I want to try and work something out here...

Jamie: Why, what have you got to gain eh?

Micheal: You're my son...I want to get to know you...make up for all those lost years...

Jamie: Well what if I don't want you to?

Micheal: You wouldn't have gone to all this effort if you didn't want to...

Micheal holds Jamie's hand in support.

Micheal: Give me a chance Jamie, and I promise I'll be there for you...

After a moment's hesitation Jamie holds out his other hand and puts it on top of Micheal's...

Bryan
27-07-2007, 13:11
EXT. SOHO NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Marie steps out of a cab and pays the driver, he then drives off. She stands outside the nightclub that Noel arranged to meet her. The bouncers are at the door. As she tries to enter they stop her.

Bouncer: Are you on the list madam?

Marie: Yeah, Marie Lucas...

The bouncer checks the list.

Bouncer: Sorry, you're not on the list, you can't come in...

Marie: But I was asked to come here by Noel...Noel Roberts...

The bouncer looks at her blankly. A pair of men dressed in smart suits walk towards her.

Man1: Marie?

Marie: What of it?

The man winds her in the stomach, she falls to the floor in pain. Marie looks to the bouncers for help but they just stand there. The two men drag her down the alleyway, gagging her mouth to stop her from screaming.

We see a figure walk past the bouncers, handing them some money, the figure then walks down the alleyway where the two men are beating the hell out of Marie.

Marie: (Muffled) Help me....

Noel: Help you? I wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire...

Now on the floor in agony, one man repeatedly kicks her in the stomach, the other in her face.

Noel: No slapper tries to trick me... I'm the one making the ultimatium...you keep your mouth shut...or the next time I'll make sure these gentlemen kill you!

Marie: *******!

Noel: And don't think of doing a runner, I know where you live, and I'm gonna make sure you stay there...

Noel walks over to her, she's on the floor in tears, battered and bruised.

Noel: And one last thing...

Noel violently kicks her in the nose, blood comes streaming out, and the sound of bone breaking. He spits on her before walking off with the two men.

Marie is left alone, shaking in the alleyway, tears rolling down her face...

Bryan
27-07-2007, 13:18
EXT. STRINGFELLOWS NIGHTCLUB - NIGHT

Rachel stumbles down the stairs of the nightclub, followed closely by Luke.

Luke: Rachel!

Rachel: Sod off Luke!

Luke: Rachel, wait up!

Rachel: You've chosen your side...now go back and keep your tart company!

Luke: Don't be so stupid babe...

Rachel fumbles in her handbag for her car keys.

Luke: You can't drive...your pissed out of your head!

Rachel: You don't own me, you can't tell me what to do!

Rachel gets in the car, and slams the door shut, despite Luke's attempts to stop her she speeds off, leaving Luke standing outside the nightlcub in despair.

INTERCUT:

INT. RACHEL'S CAR - NIGHT

Rachel is speeding down the road, well over the speed limit. We see shots from her POV, the road ahead is a blurry daze, as a result of her drinking and drugs.

Rachel's phone begins ringing, she turns her head to find her phone in her handbag.

We see a shot of the car from the outside, speeding down the road, a woman walks out into the road, and as Rachel's car speeds around the sharp corner, she knocks the woman flying.

Rachel turns in horror, out at the sound of sickening thud, her eyes buldge open in shock. Unsure of what to do she speeds off into the distance, leaving the woman for dead...

END OF EPISODE 3

The Beautiful Game will be back in a week's time.

Siobhan
27-07-2007, 13:29
Woah!!!! Can't believe Noel got Marie beaten up and my god, Rachel is in trouble now.. Fantastic work bry and I hope when you say next week, you mean monday!!

Bryan
27-07-2007, 13:31
Woah!!!! Can't believe Noel got Marie beaten up and my god, Rachel is in trouble now.. Fantastic work bry and I hope when you say next week, you mean monday!!

The Monday after Siobhan, I'm away for a week on Scout Jamboree in Essex! :D

Layne
27-07-2007, 16:39
A weeek :eek: Whaaaat? I need to know what happened to that woman, has Rachel killed her? And will Marie speak up about her attack??

Bryan
07-08-2007, 14:21
Scene 1

EXT. COUNTRY ROAD - MORNING

Rachel's car is down in a ditch. Her head is against the wheel, she stirs, holding her head in pain from her hangover.

She looks over at the empty vodka bottle on the passenger seat and groans.

She looks at herself in the mirror, and groans once more, displeased at her less than glamarous image.

She turns on the radio, where a newsreader is reading the news.

Newsreader: And in other news, local police are on the hunt for a hit and run driver, after a 25 year old woman was killed in the early hours of the morning...reports suggest that a female driver in a red ferrari was repsonsible for the incident...

Rachel's face suddenly turns to one of horror, as the events of the evening before flood back to her.

Rachel: ****...

She gets a cloth and whipes her fingerprints off the sterring wheel, gear stick and door handle, she picks up the bottle of Vodka and stumbles out of the car.

She climbs up the ditch and looks down at the wreck of her car. She runs her hair through her hands in despair before running off down the road.

Bryan
07-08-2007, 14:30
Scene 2

INT. SEAN'S HOUSE - MORNING

Sean is lying in bed, he stirs at the sound of someone entering the room. Charley walks in, dressed in one of his shirts. She walks over with a plate of burnt toast

Charley: I tried breakfast in bed, but I had issues with the toaster...

Sean rubs her eyes, to make sure he isn't dreaming, it's evident he regrets bringing Charley back.

Sean: It's not rocket science...

Charley: Stuff the breakfast, im up for seconds

Charley jumps on to the bed, and launches herself at Sean, horrified he pulls himself away, and gets out of bed, wrapping a towel around his waist.

Sean: Look last night was good...

Charley: Good? It was amazing! Oh my god, who'd have thought it, me a WAG!

Sean: Let's not get carried away here...

Charley: What you saying I'm not your girlfriend or something?

Sean: We've only just meet...

Charley: It best not be a one night stand, becuase I'm not being funny or anything but if it is, I'm straight on the phone to the papers..

Sean: Let's just...see how it goes yeah?

Charley: (Confused) So you're not dumping me then?

Sean: I suppose not...

Charley flings herself at him and spins him around.

Charley: That's like so cool! I knew you wouldn't love and leave me, your a proper decent fella like, not like the scally tramps off my estate. Oh my god I so have to call Sharesse and tell her everything!

Charley runs off out of the room, Sean looks horrified, feeling he's got himself into an impossible situation.

Bryan
07-08-2007, 14:42
Scene 3

INT. ASTONS' HOUSE - MORNING

Micheal and Jenny are sat at the breakfast table. Jenny has a pack of ice against her face, following her fight with Rachel last night.

Jenny: This kills...when I see her next...

Micheal: You'll aplogise and be nice to her, the last thing we want is some "feud" put in the gossip mags...

Jenny: She launched at me...for nothing!

Micheal: If there's something I've learnt in my years of marraige to you Jenny it's that there's no smoke without fire...

Jenny: So much for you trusting me...

Jenny makes a sound of pain as she moves her ice pack.

Micheal: Oh stop overdramatising woman, you're such a hipocondriac...

Jenny: Talking of trust...you were late getting home last night, what's to make me think you aren't the one cheating eh?

Micheal: Becuase unlike you I've always stuck to my marraige vows...

Jenny: Oh I'm sick of this, I thought we were going to draw a line over the past when we moved here!

Micheal: We have, I was just saying...

Jenny: Yeah well dont, I can only say I'm sorry so many times before it looses any meaning...besides dont change the subject, what were you doing last night eh? Not so much as a message from you!

Micheal: If you really want to know, I'll let you all know at lunch, okay? Now drop it...

Micheal slams his paper down and heads out of the room.

Jenny: Where are you going?

Micheal: Work!

Jenny: Of a Sunday!?

Micheal: Whatever it takes to get away from your nagging woman!

Micheal slams the door on his way out. Jenny rolls her eyes in annoyance.

Siobhan
07-08-2007, 14:59
so Rachel did kill that woman and is now hiding the evidence tsk tsk Rach!!
Charley is already annoying me..

Layne
07-08-2007, 16:27
Charley :rolleyes: urgh. And is Rachel going to get found out??

More more more :p Call it a birthday present :) x

Bryan
08-08-2007, 11:48
Scene 4

INT. NOEL'S HOTEL BEDROOM - MORNING

Noel is getting dressed, flustered by the events of the night before. Jess, who is lying in bed, stirs, noticing Noel isn't in bed with her.

Jess: Training of a Sunday?

Noel: Yeah part of Charlie's new regime, no breaks...

Jess: That's a bit wrong isn't it?

Noel: On the wages we get paid we can't complain...

Jess: Everyone's entitled to a break...besides I wanted you to come to dinner today...

Noel: At your place!?

Jess: Yeah...

Noel: Are you crazy!? You're dad would find out!

Jess: Well that's the general idea yeah...

Noel paces the room in disbelief.

Jess: Or are you telling me you don't want to get with me now!?

Noel: No...

Jess: Then what's the problem then!?

Noel: I just wish you hadn't thrown this on me!

Jess: Is it too much to go official!? Are you ashamed of me or something!?

Noel: No of course not!

Jess: Then cancel training, becuase you're coming to mine for dinner and I'm not taking no for an answer...

Jess is determined, Noel is left feeling uneasy.

Bryan
08-08-2007, 11:56
Scene 5

INT. MODELLING AGENCY - DAY

Danielle walks into the studio at the modelling agency, the photographer walks over to her, very welcoming.

Photographer: Danielle?

Danielle: (Nervous) Yes...erm Hi..

Photographer: Rachel's told me a lot about you...

Danielle: All good I hope

Photographer: Of course......have you done any modelling before?

Danielle: Not really, but I've always wanted to...

Photographer Don't be nervous, we'll just take it slow and see where it takes us...

Danielle steps infront of the camera. Me have a montage of Danielle being photographed in various poses and outfits, George Micheal's Flawless is played over the top of it.

Photographer: In one word that was...fabulous!

Danielle: Really!?

Photographer: You're a natural to the camera Danielle...a match made in heaven...

Danielle: Oh my god, I'm glad you think so, what's next then?

Photographer: Well I'll put these into a portfolio for you...and I'll have a word with my boss, but I'm pretty sure that you'll be put on our books.

Danielle is beaming at this piece of news.

Bryan
08-08-2007, 12:04
Scene 6

The players are outside training, having a 6 aside game of football.

Charlie: Come on lads, get livley with it!

Colin, focusing his attentions on Sean, keeps on missing ball oppurtunites.

Charlie: Carter! Eyes on the ball!

Luke: Colin!

Luke kicks the ball over to Colin, Colin runs towards it, but as he does so Sean cuts infront of him, resulting in a nasty tackle.

Colin rolls around the floor in pain, holding onto his leg.

Colin: Ah! ****! Ah!

The game stops, Charlie runs over to Colin, who is in clear agony. His bone is sticking out of his leg.

Charlie: Jesus Christ! Someone call the medic! Quick!

Charlie panicks, fearing for the condition of his star player.

Layne
08-08-2007, 16:47
:eek: Oh No! Will Colin be able to recover from this?
More :p

Bryan
09-08-2007, 09:27
Scene 7

INT. ASTON'S HOUSE - DAY

Micheal and Jenny are sat at the dinner table, where the Sunday Roast is laid out.

Jenny: I wish Jess would show up, the suspense is killing me...

Micheal: I can't tell you yet anyway he's not here...

Jenny: He?

Micheal: All in good time...

Micheal looks anxious, at Jamie being late. They hear the front door slam shut as Jess walks into the room.

Micheal: What time do you call this?

Jess: Sorry I had to pick up a guest...

Jenny: A guest? You didn't tell me you were inviting somebody...

Jess: Well you'd best get another plate served up. Dad...I want you to meet my new boyfreind

Noel walks into the room, Micheal almost chokes on his wine.

Micheal: Him!?

Jess: Yes, got a problem with that?

Micheal: I'm not having my daughter date some...common asbo kid!

Jess: He's not even like that! God you're such a hipocrit, he's ok to play on your team, but not good enough to date your daughter!?

Micheal: Damn right! Those are two completely different things!

Noel: Look Mr Aston, I'm sorry you feel this way, but...

Micheal: There's not buts sunshine, you've got another thing coming if you think I'm gonna let you two shack up together!

Jess: How can you be so unreasonable dad!?

Micheal gets up, and walks out the room.

Jenny: Micheal, where are you going?

Micheal: To cancel on our guest. (To Jess & Noel) This isn't over yet...

Jess and Noel look at one another, concerned.

Bryan
09-08-2007, 09:33
Scene 8

INT. LOCAL HOSPITAL - DAY

Colin is lying on a bed in the hospital, his foot in plaster. Charlie is sat beside him, as the doctor examines him. The doctor presses down on his leg, Colin pulling a face of discomfort.

Doctor: How does that feel?

Colin: I've got a bone sticking out of my leg, go figure!

Charlie: Come on doc, what kind of damage we talking here?

Doctor: It's not like a car, I can't really...

Charlie: Look I've got a premiership football team to run, I need to know the score with him and his leg.

Doctor: Well it doesn't look good...

Charlie: No ****, there was me gonna throw a party for it...how long is he gonna be out of action for?

Doctor: With a break like this, he's not going to be be playing for at least six months...

Colin's face turns to one of total devastation at this news, his career in ruins...

Bryan
09-08-2007, 09:40
Scene 9

Micheal walks out into the hallway, we can hear the mutterings of Jess, Noel and Jenny in the background. Micheal dials Jamie's number, and paces the hallway waiting for him to reply.

Jamie: Hiya, look I'm running a bit late, I'm just heading out the door now...

Micheal: Don't bother, dinners cancelled...

Jamie: You what?

Micheal: I'm sorry but there's a family crisis...

Jamie: (Worried) Is there anything I can do?

Micheal: As I say, it's for family...

INTERCUT:

INT. JAMIES' FLAT - DAY

We see the look of hurt on Jamie's face as Micheal says this.

Jamie: I'm your family! Or was all you said yesterday a pack of lies!?

Micheal: Of course not...it's just now isn't the right time to tell everyone...can we reschedule?

Jamie: Reschedule!? You make it sound like I'm one of your buisness appointments. I'm not, I'm your son!

Micheal: Look Jamie, I didn't mean it like that...

Jamie: D'ya know what? Forget it! I knew it was too good to be to be true...

Micheal: Don't be like that son...

Jamie hangs up the phone and punches the air in annoyance. Danielle walks into the room, noticing that he is annoyed.

Danielle: Jam', you alright babe?

Jamie: Do I ****ing look it!?

Danielle walks over to him, to hug him, but he grabs his coat and storms outr of the house without saying another word. Danielle looks concerned...

Siobhan
09-08-2007, 10:04
6 months Colin is out for, I bet he will go for Sean!!!
and how nasty is Michael saying stuff about Family to jamie.. Jamie was right to hang up on him

Bryan
10-08-2007, 10:41
Scene 10

INT. ASTON'S HOUSE - DAY

Micheal returns to the dining room, having just spoken to Jamie on the phone.

Micheal: (To Noel) I want a word with you...alone..

Jess: Whatver has to be said, can be said with me here!

Micheal: Don't push it lady! I've had enough of being told what to do in my own home, so sod off!

Jess thinks about arguing back, but Jenny discourages her, the pair head out of the room.

Noel: Look Mr Aston, it's obvious that you don't approve...

Micheal: Too damn right I don't approve! What on earth have you got to offer my daughter!?

Noel: I earn enough to keep her happy

Micheal: I'm not on about the money! This is what gets me about footballers these days, they think it's all about the money! Well it isn't! You should be able to offer her stability, security, faithfullness!

Noel: I can offer those things Mr Aston!

Micheal: Don't make me laugh! You were brought up on a council estate, you wouldn't know morals if you jumped up on you in the night!

Noel: That's out of order!

Micheal: No I tell you what's out of order, a no-good scally thinking he has the right to get with my daughter! Well if you've come here today for my approval sunshine you've got another thing coming, because I'd rather get my teeth pulled out with a pair of pliers then see my daughter get with someone like you!

Noel: Do you think I care about approval? That girl worships the ground I walk on, and if you snub me you snub her. So if you care about Jess as much as you appear to do, you'll accept this, or get set to loose her!

Noel walks out of the room, leaving Micheal fuming with rage.

Bryan
10-08-2007, 10:50
Scene 11

INT. CHINA WHITE'S - DAY

Celebrity hang out, some of the footballers and their WAGS are sat down having a drink. Charley is talking to some of the WAGS, who all seem a bit horrified at her.

Charley: I mean now I'm with Sean I'm gonna be able to shop at proper good places like Jordan and Jodie Marsh go, cus before I had to go to proper skanky places like Primark and New Look...

The WAGS look down their noses at her. Faith joins Sean at the bar.

Faith: Well you've certainly pulled a craker there...

Sean: A man has to satisfy his needs one way or another...

Faith: Oh god, you're unbelievable.

Sean: No I'm irrisistable

Faith: I'm getting tired of your little games, when are you going to stop playing them?

Sean: When you finally give into temptation and admit you want me...

Faith: Oh god, get over yourself will you? :rolleyes:

Charley walks over to Sean and puts her arms all around him.

Charley: Babe, how about me go home early and well you know...

Sean: Not yet, yeah? The night's young...

Faith walks off, amused by Charley freaking out Sean, her phone rings.

Faith: Charlie?... What!? Is he okay!? Yeah I'm on my way...

Faith rushes off out of the club, Sean stares at her as she leaves, not listenting to a word Charley is saying.

Bryan
10-08-2007, 10:58
Scene 12

Luke walks into the house, having got back from training. He walks into the living room where Rachel is sat on the sofa, huddled up in a ball.

Luke: Oh, so you aren't dead in a ditch then...

Rachel: Sadly not...

Luke: Why didn't you call me!? I was sick out of my mind with worry!

Rachel: I've had a lot on my mind...

Luke: More like you were too smacked up to think straight! What were you thinking getting into that car in the state you were!

Rachel: Look when I want a lecture, I'll go to my parents, I dont need to take this **** from some idiot like you!

Luke: Oh I'm an idiot now am I!? More like you are...becuase only idiots take drugs Rachel!

Rachel: It's an addiction!

Luke: I don't care what it is, you promised me you wouldn't take it anymore!

Rachel: Yeah well promises are made to be broken.

Luke looks at her, with a look of total disgust on his face. The doorbell rings, he goes to get it, he comes back in a few moments later with two men dressed in suits.

Detective: Rachel Walker?

Rachel looks at them, petrified, unable to speak.

Luke: What's this all about eh?

Detective: Rachel Walker we're arresting you for the hit and run of a miss Sonia Lawson, you do not have to say anything, but anything you do say will be taken down as evidence, as may be something that you later rely on in court.

The pair drag her out, she does not speak a word, she looks slightly reliefed. Luke looks on horrified at Rachel is carted away.

Siobhan
10-08-2007, 12:46
:cheer::cheer: they got Rachel.. excellent

Layne
10-08-2007, 19:41
Rachel deserves everything she'll get, and i wish someone would run over Charley :rolleyes:

Bryan
11-08-2007, 09:31
Scene 13

INT. MCCAN'S HOUSE - DAY

Faith is pacing the room in distress, she hears the front door open and rushes into the hallway. Charlie holds the door open for Colin, who hobbles in on my crutches.

Faith: Oh my god babe, are you alright!?

Faith rushes over to Colin and hugs him, he almost looses his balance.

Colin: Easy eh, I can barely stand as it is...

Faith: How did this happen!?

Charlie: Got a nasty tackle during training...

Colin: From bloody Carter!

Faith: Sean did this to you?

Colin: On bloody purpose I bet!

Charlie: No easy on Col', this could have happened to anyone, it was an accident...

Faith: Thanks for bringing him home Charlie, I'll handle it from here...

Charlie: Ok then...you make sure he rests that leg, we want him to make a speedy a recovery as possible.

Charlie leaves, closing the front door behind him. Faith looks at Colin unsure what to say, he starts to hobble over towards his den.

Faith: Take it easy, do you need me to help you?

Colin: I'm not a total invilid, I can hobble across a hallway!

Faith: You heard what Charlie said, he wants you to make as speedy a recovery as possible...

Colin: What's the point eh Faith!? We both know that this is the final nail in the coffin, I'm old and past it with a knackered up leg...that's it, my career is over...

Bryan
11-08-2007, 09:34
Scene 14

Jamie is sat alone in the VIP area at Stringfellows, he is drowing his sorrows, clealry having been there all afternoon.

He looks at a peice of paper with a number written on it, he contemplates ringing it. Before he does so he downs his bottle of beer for dutch courage, he dials the number and waits for a response.

Jamie: Is that The Sun? Yeah...it's Jamie Cox from the Lions...I've got the mother all stories for your front cover tomorrow...it's gonna be dynamite...

Jamie has a smug grin of satisfaction on his face, revenge is sweet...

Bryan
11-08-2007, 09:53
Scene 15

INT. LUKE AND RACHEL'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Luke is sat in total darkness, coming to terms with the events of the day, there is a knock at the door, he gets up to answer it and leads Jenny into the living room.

Jenny: I came as soon as I got your message...

Luke: I'm sorry, but I didn't know who else to turn to...

Jenny: Don't be silly, it's fine, how is she?

Luke: I don't know, I'm past caring to tell you the truth, we had the mother of all arguments before she got carted away...

Jenny: Hopefully not about me, after all that happened last night...

Luke: Partly...can I get you a drink?

Jenny nods her head. Luke goes over to the drinks cabinet and pours them both a drink.

Jenny: God I feel so guilty, if it wasn't for me, she probably wouldn't have got into that car last night...

Luke: Don't blame yourself, it's entirely her fault that she's got herself into this situation.

Luke hands Jenny her drink, then sits down beside her.

Luke: I thought that me and her were for keeps, but this past few weeks have been a total nightmare...

Jenny: It happens to couples all the time, sometimes people just aren't meant to be together, I should know than most...

Luke: I thought you and Micheal were good together?

Jenny: At times, but we've never had they real spark...

Jenny puts her hand on Luke's thigh, at first he jumps, but then he lets her.

Luke: Look Jenny...

Jenny puts her finger on his lips. She leans in for a kiss, what starts as a peck on the lips turns into a passionate embrace, as the pair begin tearing each others clothes off, thrown into the flames of passion...

END OF EPISODE 4

Katy
11-08-2007, 15:32
blimey, that was some catch up.

Glad they got Rachel, she deserved it running off like that.

Poor old Colin, six months out at his age could be career threatening.

Layne
11-08-2007, 16:53
Oooh Luke and Jenny 'ey!
I had a dream about this last night :confused: it was strange!!

Bryan
11-08-2007, 17:03
Oooh Luke and Jenny 'ey!

wow you dreamed about the Beautiful Game!? :lol: What happened in it!? :D

Layne
11-08-2007, 18:51
Oooh Luke and Jenny 'ey!

wow you dreamed about the Beautiful Game!? :lol: What happened in it!? :D

I dont really remember it all, but it was like all real, and Jenny,Michel,Faith,Charley and Sean were in it, and yeh...it was slightly strange...

Bryan
13-08-2007, 10:12
SCENE 1

INT. LUKE AND RACHEL'S HOUSE - MORNING

Luke and Jenny are lying in his bed, following their night of passion. Jenny rolls over and puts her arms around Luke as she wakes.

Jenny: Morning sexy...

Luke: Morning :D

Jenny: What time is it?

Luke: Past 9...

Jenny: Well we needed a lye in, after all we were up half the night :p

Luke: Last night was amazing...

Jenny: I know...what are you thinking?

Luke: That this is crazy, sleeping with the boss' wife...

Jenny: Sounds sexy doesn't it? :cool:

Luke has a smile plastered over his face, Jenny rubs her hands over his toned torso.

Jenny: Any regrets?

Luke: Not at all...I just hope Micheal doesn't find out...

Jenny: You leave that to me, I've got the art of adultery down to a tea...I think this could be the start of a very fruitful relationship.

Jenny leans in for a kiss from Luke.

INTERCUT:

INT. POLICE STATION - MORNING

Rachel is sat in a police cell, over dressed for the dull and dirty looking cell, the door opens and she immeditaley jumps to her feet.

Rachel: Well can I go?

Police Detective: Yeah, we've received your bail... mind you don't suppose it was hard for a model to stoop up 50 grands worth of bail...

Rachel: Is being rich a crime now? :rolleyes:

Police Detective: Sadly not...you're free to go...

Rachel walks off confidently, but the detective grabs hold of her.

Police Detective: Don't leave the country though eh? You'll be hearing from the courts in due course...

Rachel gives the detective a look of contempt before walking out of the cell. She heads off, a look of seriosness on her face, gunning for Luke...

Bryan
13-08-2007, 10:22
SCENE 2

Danielle looks out of the bedroom window and sees a bunch of paparazzi standing outside the entrance to the flats. Intriged she walks into the living room to tell Jamie.

Jamie is sat on the sofa, looking worse for wearing, clearly having been up all the night.

Danielle: How come there's loads of paparazzi outside?

Jamie hands her the newspaper without saying on the front cover. The headline Cox - Aston's lovechild. Danielle's eyes buldge out at reading this.

Danielle: What!? Micheal Aston is your dad!? Why didn't you tell me!?

Jamie: It's not something you want to brag about...

Danielle: How did the press find out?

Jamie: I told them...

Danielle: But you just said...

Jamie: I know but I wanted that ******* to take some reponsibility, except that I'm his son!

Danielle: I can't believe it...he's your dad!?

Jamie: Yeah, left my mom to bring me up on a council estate by herself, whilst he lived the life of sodding luxury...

Danielle: Babe...

Jamie: He promised me that he'd make a go of it, be a proper father to me... but it was all a pile of ****...just like my whole life!

Danielle: On come on Jam', don't get worked up over it...

She grabs hold of Jamie who ends up bursting into tears, she holds on to him tightly, trying to comfort him, a concerned look on her face...

Siobhan
13-08-2007, 10:23
UH OH!!! so Jenny is with Luke, and now Jamie has blabbed to the press!!

Bryan
13-08-2007, 10:30
Scene 3

INT. LUKE AND RACHEL'S HOUSE - MORNING

Jenny and Luke are sat at the breakfast table, Luke dressed in only his boxers, Jenny dressed ready to leave after Breakfast. Jenny's phone rings, it's Micheal calling, she rejects the call.

Luke: Micheal?

Jenny: Yeah...

Luke: Don't you think you should accept it, he's probably worried about you?

Jenny: Nah...

Luke: Well I'd be if my wife had been out all night with not so much as a phonecall...

Jenny: There's a lot about our relationship that you don't know about. We kind of do our own things, that way we know where we stand...

Luke picks up the morning paper as Jenny is talking.

Luke: Like fathering secret lovechildren?

Jenny: You what!?

Luke hands Jenny the newspaper.

Luke: I take it you didn't know?

Jenny: No I bloody didn't!

Jenny reads the story, rage boiling up inside of her.

Luke: Who'd have thought it? Jamie Cox an Aston...

Jenny: I can't believe he never told me! :angry: I've got to go...

Luke: But what about breakfast...

Jenny: I'm sorry, we'll do it again soon though yeah?

She gives him a quick peck on the cheak before rushing out of the house. Luke is left in limbo...

Katy
13-08-2007, 10:35
Secrets, secrets and more secrets. Poor jamie.

Layne
13-08-2007, 18:37
Oh everything's going boobs up if you ask me :p :D

Bryan
14-08-2007, 09:14
Scene 4

Micheal walks down the stairs, with his usual confident swagger. Jess charges towards him and throws the newspaper at him.

Jess: You lying cheating *******!

Micheal unfolds the paper, he's eye buldge open as he sees the headline.

Jess: All those years with mom, living a lie!

Micheal: Look Jess...

Jess: When were you planning on telling us eh!? Or were you gonna keep it a secret forever more!?

Micheal: I was going to tell you all at the weekend, but then then you stole the show declaring you love for 50 cent.

Jess: Don't you dare bring Noel into this!

Jenny walks into the house, hands on hips, glaring at Micheal.

Jenny: Get talking...now!

Bryan
14-08-2007, 09:27
Scene 5

Colin is sat in his den, his leg resting on a recliner, Faith is sat beside him massaging his leg.

Faith: I can't believe that Micheal was keeping that secret...how is he going to come back from this one eh?

Colin: I dont know, I've got more important things to worry about...

Faith: Yeah sorry babe...

Colin notices a change in news story on Sky Sports News, he turns up the volume.

Newsreader: In other news, Halesowen United have anounced that Sean Carter will be replacing Colin McCan as captain of the club, following McCan's injury in last week's game against 'City...

Colin: What the ****!? :angry:

Faith: Calm down babe..don't go crazy...

Colin: How the hell do you expect me to react!?

Colin's phone rings, it says Charlie is calling, Colin answers it, outraged.

Colin: Charlie, this best be a ****ing joke!

Charlie: I'm sorry Col' but it's Micheal's decision...

Colin: And you didn't think to tell me eh!?

Charlie: He said he was going to tell you yesterday, so I set up the press release for today...

Colin: Yeah well he didn't! So where does this leave me now eh!?

Charlie: You rest your leg, I'll be sending a physio around, then we'll see how it goes...

Colin hangs up the phone without saying goodbye, he struggles to get up.

Faith: Where are you going!?

Colin: Over to Carter's! Things need to be said!

Faith: Don't be stupid, you can't drive there! Not in your condition!

Colin: You just watch me!

Colin storms out of the room, a look of deadly seriousness on his face, Faith runs after him, looking concerned...

Bryan
14-08-2007, 09:51
Scene 6

Micheal and Jenny walk into the lounge, she throws down her bag in a mood.

Micheal: I promise you it came as much of a shock to me as it did to you, I only found out last week...

Jenny: And you didn't tell me! So much for a fresh start with no secrets...I thought you were going to be honest with me from now on!?

Micheal: I would have told you sooner but so much has been going on...

Jenny: "Jenny, I have a son", it's not hard, I'm sure even you could fit it into your busy schedule!

Micheal: Come on, I've had to get my head around things...

Jenny: This family just can't help keeping away from scandals can it? We're a tabloids wet dream...

Micheal sits down, choosing not to comment.

Jenny: Well are you going to be a father to him?

Micheal: I was, but after this (waves newspaper) balls to it...

Jenny: You need to call him, talk things through or this could get nasty, he could ruin your good name by slagging you off "dad doesn't want me"...

Micheal: I haven't got the time, I've got a meeting with a football agent, need to make the numbers with McCan off the squad...

Jenny: Buisness over family, there's a suprise :rolleyes:

Micheal: It's this buisness that dresses you in your designer clothes and pays for your expensive tastes! Know which side your bread buttered and shut it!

Jenny: How dare you talk to me like that!

Micheal: Yeah well, you're enough to give an aspirin a headache!

Micheal storms out of the house, leaving Jenny fuming. She gets out her phone and calls Luke.

Jenny: Yeah Luke it's me...fancy meeting up?

Siobhan
14-08-2007, 10:02
mmmm.. so Jenny still going to keep seen luke and she has a nerve to talk about family values :angry:

Katy
14-08-2007, 11:46
I don't think Colin storming off like that was a good idea, Colin must be gutted Sean has been given the captains armband.

Chloe O'brien
14-08-2007, 22:22
oooh there's going to be loads of fireworks coming with Michael confronting Jamie, Colin and Carter at each other's throats and wait until Rachel finds out about Jenny and Luke :thumbsup:

Bryan
15-08-2007, 10:53
Scene 7

EXT. SEAN'S HOUSE - DAY

Luke, Sean and Charley are sat beside the swimming pool, having a drink. Luke has just come off the phone.

Sean: Rachel?

Luke: Erm...yeah...look mate thanks for the drink, but I've got to be going...

Sean: No worries, give her my best wishes...

Just as Luke gets up to leave, Colin walks into the garden, and hobbles over to Sean, Faith is rushing after him.

Colin: Oi! Carter! I want a word!

Sean: Hey, you can't just bardge into my grounds like this!

Colin gets by Sean and pushes him.

Colin: Got what you wanted have you eh!? Bet you can't wipe the smug gring off your face!

Sean: Look Col', no hard feelings yeah? It's just one of those things!

Overcome by rage Colin lays into Sean, the pair tussle and end up falling into the pall, laying into one another.

Faith: Colin! Stop it!

Charley: Oh my god this is like someat out of Footballers Wives! :D

Luke jumps into the pool, and splits the pair up.

Colin: I'm gonna ****ing kill you!

Luke: Oi! Pack it in the pair of you!

Sean: (To Colin) Anytime Colin...I'll floor you...and your spazzy leg!

Colin tries to attack Sean once more, but Luke stops him.

Luke: I said enough yeah!? What would Charlie say if he saw you two brawling like this!?

Colin struggles to get out of the pool, Faith gives him a helping hand, he begins to storm off.

Faith: You alright babe!?

Faith touches him, Colin pushes her away.

Colin: Leave me alone!

Colin hobbles off without Faith, Luke runs off after him. Sean gets out the pool, drying himself with a towel, he walks up to Faith.

Sean: Remind me what do you see in him again? :rolleyes:

Bryan
15-08-2007, 11:17
Scene 8

INT. FIVE STAR RESTUARAUNT - EVENING

Jess and Noel are sat in a five star restaraunt having a meal, Jess is talking about Micheal and Jamie.

Jess: I mean just when I thought I knew everything about him, another bombshell's dropped! I just cant believe he'd keep something like that from me!

Noel: Maybe he's telling the truth...maybe he only just found out...

Jess: Truth isn't in his vocabulary! Besides even if he didn't know, it doesn't excuse the matter, he slept with some other woman when he was married to mom!

Noel: Everyone makes mistakes babe...

Jess: Why are you taking his side all of a sudden? It's not like the pair of you get on!

Noel: I'm not, I'm just trying to calm you down, it's not worth you getting worked up over...you can't change what's happened, you've just got to try and get used to the fact that you now have a brother...

Jess holds Noel's hand.

Jess: Yeah you're right...I don't know how lucky I am to have you, I dont deserve you..

Noel: Nonscence, if anyone should be feeling inadequate it's me, like your dad says what can I offer you?

Jess: Dont listen to him, we're happy together, that's the main thing...I'm just sorry I've ruined this meal by ranting on about him...

Noel: Don't apologise, you're bound to be upset...

Jess: It's all lovely though, I'm not used to this kind of special treatment...

Noel: Well if I have my way, you'll get this treatment forever more...

Noel gets up from his seat and reaches into his pocket.

Jess: What you doing?

Noel gets down on bended knee and gets out a ring from his pocket.

Noel: You're mean everything to me Jess, you're my rock...will you marry me?

Jess covers her mouth in shock, overjoyed by Noel's proposal.

Jess: Yes! Of course I will!

Delighted, Noel gets up and Jess flings herself on him, the pair share a romantic kiss, Jess rests her head on Noel. We see a close up of him - content on having control over her.

Bryan
15-08-2007, 11:29
Scene 9

INT. SEAN'S HOUSE - DAY

Colin is sat in the living room, Faith is seeing to his cut lip, mopping up the blood with a tissue.

Faith: You need to get some ice on that lip or it's gonna swell up like a baloon.

Charley: Should I call an ambulance!?

Faith: It's a smack in the mouth, not a heart attack :rolleyes:

Charley: Don't start with me lady, i'm only worried about my boyfriend okay!? He could be dying!

Sean: I'm fine Charley...just chill out yeah?

Charley: Oh my god that Colin is a madman, smacking you up just becuase he's jealous that you are a better footballer than him...

Faith: Oh shut up will you, you silly little girl!

Charley: (To Sean) Are you gonna let her talk to me like that!?

Sean: Haven't you got a club to be going to or something!?

Charley: Excuse me!?

Sean: Go on, clear off, you're doing my head in!

Taking offence to this, Charley grabs her handbag and storms out of the room. Sean is left alone with Faith, who is treating his wound.

Sean: So then, looks like it's just you and me then...

Layne
15-08-2007, 11:31
Has Noel got a secret agenda ???
& colin really does need to get over himself :D!
And i reckon Faith is going to get with Sean sometime or another..

Bryan
16-08-2007, 13:27
Scene 10

EXT. FIVE STAR RESTUARAUNT - EVENING

Jess and Noel leave the restaraunt, where a group of paparazzi are standing outside, excited at the photo op.

Photographer: Noel! Over here! Smile for the camera!

Noel and Jess pose for the camera, grins over their faces.

Photographer 2: Is that an engagment ring!?

Jess: Yes! :D

Photographer: Congratulations!

Photrographer 2: Show it off for the camera!

Jess raises her arm and poses for the camera, showing off her ring. Noel hugs her, the pair happier than ever.

Bryan
16-08-2007, 13:49
Scene 11

EXT. SEAN'S HOUSE - DAY

Colin hobbles out of Sean's garden and towards his car, Luke runs after him.

Luke: Colin man, wait up!

Colin: Just leave me be Luke!

Luke: I'm not letting you get in the car in this state, you need to calm down mate!

Colin: How can I calm down Luke!? I'm done for!

Luke: Don't talk daft Colin, you've been the captain of the Lions for years!

Colin: Not anymore thought! Bloody Carter's finally got his grubby little hands on the captain's armband!

Luke: That's only until you recover...

Colin: Can't you see Luke!? By the time I've recovered it'll be all over for me!

Luke: Now you're talking out your ****, there's plenty of life in the old dog yet!

Colin: Without football I'm nothing Luke, I'm old...past it... what's left for me eh!?

Colin bursts into tears, and collapses onto the floor in an emotional state, Luke gets down on his knees and grabs hold of his friend.

Luke: Come on mate, you've gotta be strong yeah?

Colin: I don't think I can anymore...there's nothing left for me...

Luke keeps hold of Colin, trying to comfort his friend.

Bryan
16-08-2007, 14:01
Scene 12

INT. SEAN'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Faith is sat in the living room, felling slighty uneasy, Sean walks into the room with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

Sean: I really need to stock up on my wines, is red okay?

Faith: Look I don't think this is such a good idea...

Sean: No, it's the least I can do, after all you've done for me...

Faith: It was nothing, honestly...

Sean: Tell that to my lip.

Faith laughs at Sean's attempt at a joke.

Sean: Sure I can't tempt you to a glass?

Faith: Go on then, just the one...

Sean sits down beside Faith and pours them both a drink, he hands her a drink, and keeps his hand on hers.

Sean: You're an amazing woman Faith, I hope he treats you right...

Faith: So so, but marraiges are about give and take...

Sean: If you were mine...

Faith: I'm not...

Sean: You could be...

Sean looks into Sean's eyes, he leans in for a kiss, and Faith doesn't resist, the pair share a long and intimate kiss.

Sean: How about me skip the wine and head off upstairs...

Sean gets up and holds out his hand, after a moments hesitation Faith holds his hand, as he leads her off to his bed...

Siobhan
16-08-2007, 15:07
this should be called wife swap and not the beautiful game.. haven't seen much football but there has been plenty of action in the bedroom

Chloe O'brien
16-08-2007, 20:58
By gum she didn't take must persuding did she? And what is that little worm Noel up to.

Bryan
17-08-2007, 13:15
Scene 13

INT. SEAN'S HOUSE - EVENING

Sean is lying in bed, a smile plastered over his face, Faith gets out of bed and starts getting dressed.

Sean: Not up for a rematch? :p

Faith: That shouldn't have happened...

Sean: It was bound to happen sooner or later...when I first saw you I knew I had to have you...

Faith: Have me!? I'm not some kind of possesion!

Sean: I didn't mean it like that.

Faith: Now that you've "had me", you can piss off back to Charley...

Sean: Why would I want to when I've got you?

Faith: You haven't "got me", this can't happen again...it would devastate Colin...

Sean: Forget Colin, don't deny your feelings Faith!

Faith looks in the mirror to check that she looks okay before grabbing her bag and leaving the room.

Sean: I want you! You want me! We'll get together, it's only a matter of time Faith!

Faith rushes down the stairs, feeling flustered...

Bryan
17-08-2007, 13:42
Scene 14

EXT. LUKE & RACHEL'S HOUSE - EVENING

Luke is driving into his grounds, on the phone to Jenny.

Luke: Yeah I only just got your message, I've not had a moment to think this afternoon, Colin had a bit of a breakdown...

Luke notices the front door wide open.

Luke: Look I've got to go, something's come up...

Luke gets out of the car and approaches the house cautiously, he walks into the living room where Rachel is pulling CDs out of the rack.

Luke: What the hell are you doing here!?

Rachel: I paid my bail, if it was down to you, you'd have seen me rot away in that place!

Luke: You ran someone over, you deserved it!

Rachel: So much for standing by your girlfriend!

Luke: Ex girlfriend! You promised me you were off the coke...

Rachel: And you promised me you loved me, didn't stop you flirting with that Jenny Aston at the club, right infront of me!

Luke: You're talking crap, me and Jenny are just friends...

Rachel: I don't care now, you're welcome to the cheap little tart! You've made it perfectly clear you don't want me! I'm going!

Rachel picks up her bags and bardges past Luke.

Rachel: I was so good for you, you and me vs the world, where did we go wrong?

Luke: You choose the coke over me...

Rachel: Well it's the closest thing I was going to get to an orgasm. You've crossed the wrong woman Luke, this isn't over...

Rachel walks out of the house, head held high. Luke feeling nervous at her threat...

Bryan
17-08-2007, 13:48
Scene 15

INT. MCCAN'S HOUSE - EVENING

Colin is sat in his den, some of his football trophies and photos on the table infront of him. He holds the "footballer of the year 1998" trophy, with a glimer of a smile on his face, rembering his past achievements.

He puts down the trophy and looks down at his broken leg in it's cast, the smile soon fades. He pours himself another glass of whiskey and downs it in one.

Faith walks into the house, and switches on one of the table lamps, throwing some light into the room. She looks slightly uneasy, overcome by guilt.

Colin: All these tropheries..memories...but what does it all come down to eh? At the end of the day we all grow old, and slowly we loose everything that we once had, we become totally different people...

Faith sits down beside Colin, a noticeable gap between the pair.

Colin: You do love me...don't you?

Faith: Yes...

Colin shuffles over and hugs her, Faith burries her head in his shoulders, feeling guilty...

Bryan
18-08-2007, 14:10
Scene 16

INT. MARIE'S FLAT - EVENING

Marie, the escort that Noel had beaten up is sat in her flat. We see her face, it is badly battered and brusied, black eyes, split lip, her nose bandaged up and stitches over her face.

Marie sees an article in the newspaper about Noel and Jess getting married. With a look of deadly vegence she violently scribbles a target on the picture, over Noel's head.

Marie: **** it, if you think I'm giving up without a fight you *******!

Using the pen, Marie scratches his head furiously until it's ripped off the page, she looks deadly serious...

Bryan
18-08-2007, 14:18
Scene 17

INT. FIVE STAR RESTAURAUNT - EVENING

Micheal walks into the resturaunt, and asks the maitre de where his dinner date is, the football agent.

Micheal rushes over, obviously running late.

Micheal: God I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting, it's been one of those days...

Micheal notices that they are reading today's newspaper with Jamie's article in it. Their face is covered.

Diane: Well I have to hand it you Micheal, you've now been promoted to the premier league of *******s...

Diane folds up the newspaper, Micheal is shocked when he sees who it is - Diane - his ex wife...

END OF EPISODE FIVE

Katy
18-08-2007, 14:26
this is brillaiant. I loved when they said "this is just like footballers wives"

Bryan
18-08-2007, 16:46
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/diane.jpg

Diane Davis (Charlotte Avery)

Micheal’s ex wife and mother to his two children. Dianne is extremely bitter from her divorce, and resents Jenny for stealing her man. Diane has managed to pick up the pieces of her disastrous life and become a famous and ruthless football agent.

Bryan
20-08-2007, 10:52
SCENE 1

INT. FIVE STAR RESTAURAUNT - EVENING

Diane: Well I have to hand it you Micheal, you've now been promoted to the premier league of *******s...

Diane folds up the newspaper, Micheal is shocked when he sees who it is - Diane - his ex wife...

Micheal: Diane!? What the hell are you doing back!?

Diane: Charming and tactful as ever I see, long time no see...

Micheal: Is this some kind of a joke!?

Diane: Not to my knowledge, come on sit down, you're making an exhibition of yourself...

Micheal sits down, grabs the nearest glass of wine and downs it in one.

Diane: You needn't worry, I'm no threat to you Micheal...

Micheal: I find that one hard to believe...

Diane: I'm too old for a feud, to be frank, it's pathetic...life goes on without you, I've sorted myself a rather lucrative career...

Micheal: As a football agent!?

Diane: I'm no fool Micheal, I know where the money is...there's always football clubs willing to splash millions on jumped up premadonnas, figured it was about time I took a cut of it for myself...

Micheal rolls his eyes in disbelief...

Micheal: You could have done that anywhere in the country...why here!?

Diane: I thought it was about time I saw the kids again...

Micheal: A bit late now isn't it? The kids have grown up...

Diane: Let's not point the finger here, if you hadn't got with that little tart we wouldn't have got into this situation...

Micheal: God I could do without this at the moment, I thought I'd seen the back of you...

Diane: Well you'd be get used to me Micheal, because I'm back, and ready to play (raises wine glass) cheers

Diane takes a sip of her wine, a smug smile on her face...

Bryan
20-08-2007, 11:07
SCENE 2

INT. MCCANS' HOUSE - NIGHT

Colin is sat in his den resting his leg, Faith walks into the room with the physiotherpist: Heleyna Grice (Camilla Power)

Faith: Colin, the physio is here...

Heleyna: Hi Heleyna Grice, a pleasure to meet you...

Colin decides not to greet her.

Faith: Colin! Say hello for christ's sake, what's wrong with you?

Colin: (Muffled) Alright...

Heleyna: Rightio let's get started then shall we?

Colin: What good is this going to do eh? My career is over...

Heleyna: Now come on, that's not the attitude to have now is it? We need to get you on the mend as song as possible...

Colin: What for? To be dumped down to some Sunday League team? I don't think so...

Heleyna: I don't know what your issue with me is, but it's my job to get you on the road to recovery, and gonna make sure I do that, your either with me or against me, and it'll be a hell of a lot better for you if you're with me okay!?

Colin is unimpressed by Heleyna's little rant at him.

Bryan
20-08-2007, 11:14
http://www.waterlooroad.co.uk/images/characters/gallery/char_ld/char_ld_p3.jpg

Heleyna Grice (Camilla Power)

Kind hearted and a little bit shy, Heleyna is a sucessful physiotherpist, one of the best in her profession. Despite her shyness she will always get the job done, no matter how strict she has to be with her clients. Heleyna and Colin get off to a bad start, will the pair manage to settle their initial differences?

Bryan
20-08-2007, 11:39
SCENE 3

Micheal is sat at the breakfast table, looking distant - Diane's reaapearance on his mind.

Jenny: Something up babe?

Micheal: No, I'm fine...

Jenny raises an eyebrow, she picks up the newspaper and flicks through it.

Jenny: That's about to change...

Jenny hands Micheal the newspaper, with an article about Jess and Noel's engagement.

Micheal: Someone has got to be having me on!

Jess walks into the room, head held high.

Micheal: What the hell is this eh!?

Jess: Oh yeah...

Micheal: "Oh yeah"!? Don't you think I had a right to know before the press!?

Jess: It was just a spare of the moment thing...

Micheal: Too damn right it is, you've only just meet him!

Jess: And your problem is!?

Micheal: My problem is he's no good for you, he's...

Jess: Black!? That's what this boils down to isn't it...just becuase he's black you think he's some ghetto gangster...

Micheal: Well if the cap fits.

Jess slaps him around the face.

Jess: You're out of order! You can just presume things about people like that! He's kind and considerate! He's the best thing to happen to me in a long time so I don't care what you think! Whether you like it or not, I'm going to marry him!

Footie_Chick
20-08-2007, 11:41
I think Colin and Heleyna will get along, eventually. Great stroylines happening here. Loving it.

Chloe O'brien
20-08-2007, 21:58
HA! Jess thinks she is going to marry that sh*t Noel, just wait until she finds out what he did to poor Marie.

Siobhan
21-08-2007, 09:55
HA! Jess thinks she is going to marry that sh*t Noel, just wait until she finds out what he did to poor Marie.

that would be one of those "speak now or forever hold your peace" moments... "HE BEAT ME UP" and Jess will be :eek:

Bryan
21-08-2007, 10:20
Scene 4

Jamie is sat at the table, staring at his phone, no new messages or calls. Danielle brings over a plate of toast.

Danielle: I've done some breakfast for you...

Jamie pushes the plate away.

Danielle: Come on, you haven't eaten in days...

Jamie: It's been a day since it hit the tabloids, and not a single call from him.

Danielle: It's a lot for him to get his head around...

Jamie: He's had a month to get his head around it! I thought this would kick some sense into him, make him realise that he should be paying me some attention!

Danielle: Is this what the tabloids were about eh!? Some silly little revenge attack becuase he cancelled a Sunday lunch!?

Jamie: It's not silly! That man doesn't give a toss about me! All my life I've dreamt of having the perfect dad, but it's all a sham! Becuase that man couldn't care less about me!

Jamie gets up in a rage, putting on his coat.

Danielle: I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said that...where are you going!?

Jamie: To training!

Jamie walks out, slamming the door behind him, Danielle is left worried for Jamie's state of mind.

Bryan
21-08-2007, 10:30
SCENE 5

INT. MCCANS' HOUSE - DAY

Faith walks down the stairs, overhearing Colin and Heleyna's conversation.

Heleyna: Please! You have to keep trying!

Colin: Oh it's pointless!

Heleyna: Dont give up so easily!

Colin: Why don't you just bog off!?

Colin hobbles out of the room, Faith walks up to him, annoyed at what she's heard.

Faith: What is your problem eh!? When will you realise that she's trying to help you out!? She doesn't have to be here you know!

Colin: I wish she wouldn't! She's doing my head in, treating me like a little kid!

Faith: Well maybe if you stopped acting like one! Stop feeling sorry for yourself!

Colin: I think I have every right to! What have I got without football!?

Faith: Me you arsehole!

Colin: I need more in life than my marraige for Christ's sake!

Faith: Oh you're so romantic at times...

Faith starts to head off, but Colin hobbles after her.

Colin: Wait Faith...

Faith: No I'm sick of you Col', you've been intolerable these past few months! You're not the first sportsman to get an injury and you wont be the last! It's about time you mended your bloody ways!

Colin: Can't you show me some sympathy!?

Faith: Your showing yourself enough for the both of us...now are you going to come to Jess and Noel's party or not?

Colin: No, have everyone look at me like I'm a sad act...

Faith: Well they'd be right...fine you stay here, but I'm going...you stay alone and wallow in your self pity, you're meant to be a grown man, grow up for Christ's sake!

Bryan
21-08-2007, 10:39
SCENE 6

Danielle gets out of her car and walks towards the side of the training pitch. Charlie notices her and walks up to her.

Charlie: Well hello stranger, I haven't seen you in days...

Danielle: Yeah well I've been a busy girl...infact I've got a modelling shoot for FHM tomorrow

Charlie: Is that what you really want?

Danielle: Every model has to start off somewhere Dad...

Charlie: Well there's no point me trying to talk you out of it, you can be stubborn when you've made you're mind up about something...

Danielle: You know me too well dad :D

Danielle notices Micheal heading towards her car, she says her goodbyes to Charlie and rushes off to him.

Danielle: Micheal have you got a minute?

Micheal: What for?

Danielle: Jamie...

Micheal: What about the little runt?

Danielle: You two need to sit down and have a serious chat with one another...

Micheal: Excuse me!?

Danielle: That kid is an emotional wreck! He needs a father figure in his life...

Micheal: Well he's got a funny way of showing it, splashing the news over the Sunday papers!

Danielle: It was a cry for help! Can't you see!?

Micheal: Look when I want parental advice off a teenage trollop I'll go give Britney Spears a call okay!?

Micheal opens the door to his car and gets in.

Danielle: Fine! But that boy is in a state, and that's all becuase of you, sleep well with that on your conscience Micheal!

Micheal slams the door shut and speeds off, Danielle is left standing alone in the carpark, fuming.

Layne
22-08-2007, 01:06
Yay :cheer: Thank you Bry :p
Colin really does need to sort himself out, and i wonder how marie will get her revenge...:confused:

Bryan
22-08-2007, 12:51
SCENE 7

Jess and Noel's engagement party. Micheal and Jenny walk into the room, Micheal is clealry unhappy at the whole thing.

Jenny: Well I'll give Jess one thing, once she has her mind set on something she wont change it...

Diane: She must get that from her mother...

Jenny turns around in horror as Diane enters the room, Micheal turns a pale colour, realising he'll have to explain the situation to Jenny.

Jenny: You!?

Diane: Yeah, you'd better believe it, the bitch is back...

Micheal: I thought I told you to stay away Diane...

Jenny: What you knew about...her!?

Diane: (To Micheal) What keeping secrets now? That's how our marraige started to go downhill, you ought to watch out Jenny or he'll end up trading you in for a younger model...

Jenny gets frustrated, getting ready to hit out at Diane. Micheal keeps a distance between the pair.

Micheal: Ladies...let's just keep our differences aside for tonight?

Jess walks over nervously, shocked at seeing her mom.

Jess: Oh my god! Mom! I don't believe it!

Diane: Hiya darling, how you been keeping?

Jess throws herself at Diane, the pair end up hugging one another. Micheal and Jenny walk off, Jenny speaking quietly to Micheal.

Jenny: I'm not happy about this Micheal...

Micheal: Neither am I, but what can we do?

They both look back at Diane, who is hugging Jess, she gives the pair daggered looks.

Bryan
22-08-2007, 13:00
SCENE 8

Sean and Charley are sat down at the party, Charley is babbling on, but Sean isn't paying much attention.

Charley: Do you think I should go blonde?

Sean: You what?

Charley: Well abi titmas went brown, so i thought i might go blonde...

Sean: But you're black?

Charley: And!? What are you racist or something!? You saying black women dont have the right to use hair dye?

Sean: No I'm saying you'd look an idiot with blonde hair, I've never seena a black woman with blonde hair Charley, you'd make a laughing stock of yourself...

Charley sucks her teeth and turns away from him to talk to one of the WAGS. Faith walks into the party, alone, Sean gets up and walks towards her.

Sean: Heya sexy, all alone?

Faith: Keep your voice down for christ's sake!

Sean: So you thought anymore about me and you?

Faith: There is no me and you, I've already told you, last night shouldn't have happened...I'm with Colin...

Sean looks around, highlighting that she's alone.

Sean: Yeah...looks like it :rolleyes:

Faith: He's just on a downer at the moment, he wasn't in the mood for celebrating...

Sean: He's on the road to ruin Faith, and you've got any sense you'll leave him before he drags you down with him...

Sean hands her a card for a five star hotel. On the back is the room number.

Sean: I've got it booked until further notice, anytime you want to meet up...

Sean heads off back to Charley. Faith looks at the card, uncertain...

Bryan
22-08-2007, 13:10
SCENE 9

Jenny is talking to one of the WAGS, Micheal sees Jamie and Danielle at the bar, Danielle looks over at him gesturing for him to talk to Jamie.

Micheal contemplates it, then decides to give in and head over.

Danielle: (To Jamie) I'm just gonna go to the little girls room...

Danielle scurries off as Micheal approaches Jamie at the bar.

Micheal: Is it alright if I have a word son?

Jamie: Don't call me that...

Micheal: Please Jamie, don't make this harder than it has to be.

Jamie: What do you want... "Dad"? :rolleyes:

Micheal: Look I want to aplogise...for everything...for not being there for you all these years, if I'd known about you it would have all ben different...

Jamie: It's a little late for that now, wouldn't you say?

Micheal: No, it's not too late...look it's hardly fair to blame me for something I never knew about...I know we haven't had the best of starts but give me a a chance to make up for all those lost years...

Jamie: I did give you a chance, then you tossed me aside for a "family crisis", have you any idea how much that comment hurt me!? Eh!? No I don't suppose you did, because you're so self absorbed!

Micheal: That's not fair...

Jamie: A lot of things aren't fair in your opinion, but don't act the hard done by one here! What isn't "fair" is me going 18 years without a father, and then when I find one for him to treat me like something he's scraped off his shoe!

Micheal: I've been an idiot, I admit it...look I want to get to know you Jamie, you're my son...

Jamie: By blood maybe, but not any more than that :rolleyes:

Micheal: Look I'm not asking for miracles here, but over time... what do you say?

Jamie takes a deep sigh, as if it pains him to say it.

Jamie: I suppose so...

Micheal pats Jamie on the back.

Micheal: Good lad...now come on...let's see a smile on yourself, today's your first day of living life as an Aston.

Micheal walks off, a smile appearing on Jamie's face from what he's just said.

Siobhan
22-08-2007, 13:48
ah bless, Jamie just wants a dad... hopefully Micheal won't let him down again

Layne
22-08-2007, 20:48
Yeh lets hope Michael turns out to be the dad Jamie wants.
:cheer: more :p

Bryan
23-08-2007, 19:02
SCENE 10

INT. BAR - NIGHT

Rachel is sat at a bar, drowning her sorrows, the barman stares at her.

Rachel: What are you staring at? Wanked your load off over me in Zoo have you!? Perve...

Barman: I think you've had enough, don't you?

Rachel: Do you know who I am!? I'm probably the most famous person to ever drink in your poxy pub!

Barman: You're not famous enough for me not to kick you out, come on, on your bike...

Rachel: Oh shut up! I could buy this place if I wanted!

The barman drags her up off her stool and marches her out of the bar.

Rachel: I can walk myself thanks!

Rachel stumbles out of the pub, were a bunch of paparazzi are waiting taking pictures of her.

Rachel: Why don't you all just **** right off!?

Rachel gives them the finger as she stumbles down the road, she ends up tripping up over herself, falling into the road.

The paparazzi laugh at her, and take pictures of her lying in the gutter. She starts crying, she gets out her phone and dials Luke's number...

Bryan
23-08-2007, 19:32
SCENE 11

Jess and Noel walk up to the front of the room and tap on the microphone to get everyone's attention.

Noel: Ladies and gents if we could just say a few words...

INTERCUT:

EXT. HALESOWEN STADIUM - NIGHT

A leggy woman gets out of a taxi and pays the driver.

INTERCUT:

INT. HALESOWEN STAIDUM - NIGHT

Noel: If you'd have told me five years back that I'd be hear now, playing for The Lions, a beautiful fiance beside my side, I wouldn't have believed you...it's not often you can find someone as special as Jess... she's amazing, everything you could ever want in a woman...

Jess: Oh cut the romantic talk...we just want to say really thanks for showing up tonight, it means a lot that you can all be here celebrating our engagement, so let's all get drunk on this champers of dad's and have a damn good time!

The crowd start to cheer, but then they become silent. Marie walks into the room, battered and brusied. Noel looks as though he's just seen a ghost.

Layne
23-08-2007, 21:06
I knew Marie would somehow get her revenge, i wonder what she'll do..

Chloe O'brien
23-08-2007, 21:57
Not so cocky now are you Noel you little thug.

Siobhan
24-08-2007, 10:05
Go Maria.. tell Jess what Noel is really like.. Can't see Micheal allowing his daughter to be with him now

Bryan
24-08-2007, 10:38
SCENE 12

Marie walks into the room, battered and brusied. Noel looks as though he's just seen a ghost.

Micheal: What on Earth!? How the hell did you get in here!?

Marie: Thought you could get rid of me that easily Noel?

Everyone turns to face Noel.

Micheal: Do you know her Noel!?

Noel: Never seen her before in my life!

Marie: You bloody liar! Noel was the cowardly ******* that did this to me!

Shocks all around the room, Jess turns to Noel, unable to believe what Marie is telling everyone.

Jess: Is this true?

Noel: No, of course not!

Jess: He slept with me...then when I blackmailed him he got his little thugs to beat me up...five cracked ribs, a broken nose...and you can see the rest...

Noel: You wanna shut your ****ing mouth!

Noel gets agressive and charges towards her, Sean and Jamie hold him back.

Marie: Yeah go on, be a man - beat me up again, show everyone your true colours!

Jess: I don't believe you...

Marie: What have I got to gain from this!?

Jess: Magazine deals, press attention!?

Marie: No, I just want justice...you want proof? Here's the proof...

Marie shows Jess, Noel's watch that he left behind. Noel turns away, unable to face Jess, realising he's been rumbled...

Bryan
24-08-2007, 10:49
SCENE 13

As the commotion kicks off in the players lounge, Jenny and Luke head off down an empty coridoor. They giggle like naught school children.

Luke pins Jenny against a wall and starts to passionatley snog her whilst thrusting himself against her.

Jenny: What if we get caught?

Luke: So what, that's the thrill of it :p

Jenny opens the door to an empty office and gestures that they head in there. Jenny can barely switch on the light before Luke is ravashing her, taking her clothes off and kissing her neck.

The pair land on the desk, Luke pushes everything off the table, before going down on her. His mobile phone rings, but he tosses it onto the floor without looking at it.

INTERCUT:

EXT. HALESOWEN STADIUM - NIGHT

Rachel is stood outside in the pouring rain, tears rolling down her faith, she has her phone pressed against her hear, obviously calling Luke. She gives up and puts the phone into her handbag, sniffing back the tears.

She looks upwards, and notices a light on in one of the offices, to her horror she sees Jenny and Luke, caught in the act. Her face turns to one of sheer anger...

Bryan
24-08-2007, 11:00
SCENE 14

The bodyguards take Marie out of the room. Noel tries to talk to Jess, but she's having none of it.

Noel: Jess babe...

Jess: Leave me alone!

Jess rushes out of the room in floods of tears, Noel chases after her. Micheal tries to go after them, outraged, but Diane convinces him to leave them be.

INTERCUT:

EXT. HALESOWEN STAIDUM - NIGHT

Jess rushes out into the pouring rain, and heads towards her car.

Noel: Please Jess, just listen to me yeah!?

Jess: I don't wanna hear it Noel!

Noel: Look I slept with her at Jamie's party...it was before we meet!

Jess: We meet before then you cheating *******!

Noel: She meant nothing to me Jess, she was just some escort!

Jess: I don't care who she was or what she was, you slept with her whilst you were with me! Nothing can excuse that!

Noel: Please Jess, just forget about it...

Jess: I tell you what I'll forget about...our bloody engagment!

Jess forces the ring off her finger and throws it into the drain.

Noel: Please Jess, I'm so sorry...I'll get down on my hands and knees if that's what you want!

Jess: Save it for someone who gives a toss... the one you want to be begging to is Dad..because if he has his way you're gonna be off the team in seconds...

Jess spits in Noel's face before walking off, Noel realising he's blown his chances does not follow after her. He stands alone in the pouring rain, his future looking bleak...

Siobhan
24-08-2007, 12:28
ha!! I am glad.. Noel deserves everything he got.

Uh OH!! luke and jenny are caught

Chloe O'brien
24-08-2007, 20:06
Looks like Noel has a career in cleaning fridges to look forward to as he is finished as a footballer.

Bryan
25-08-2007, 18:55
SCENE 15

INT. MCCAN'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Heleyna walks across the hallway, hearing noises in Colin's den, through the doorway she sees Colin alone in the darkness, watching one of his classic football matches.

Commentator: And he's done it! Colin McCan has scored his third goal of the match! Hatrick for the lions skipper! What a fantastic bit of football there!

Colin looks down at his broken leg, his mood deflated. Heleyna looks at Colin, concerned for his depression.

CUT TO:

INT. FIVE STAR HOTEL BEDROOM - NIGHT

Faith walks down the hotel coridoor and knocks on one of the bedroom door, looking around to see that no one has noticed her. Sean opens the door, a wide grin over his face.

Sean: I knew you'd come...

Faith: I don't know why I did...

Sean: I'd have said it's pretty obvious, you want your wicked way with me :p

Faith: (Guilty) Why am I doing this to Colin? He's my husband...

Sean: Sometimes you just can't fight these things Faith, we have that spark, you can't ignore it...

Faith: I know...

Sean leans in for a kiss, Faith responds, the pair end up in a passionate embrace, Sean directs her inside as he closes the bedroom door shut...

Bryan
25-08-2007, 19:10
SCENE 16

INT. MICHEAL'S OFFICE - NIGHT

Micheal is in his office, pacing around to settle his nerves, there's a knock on the door.

Micheal: Sod off! I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone!

Noel walks into the room.

Micheal: Have you got a ****ing death wish or something!?

Noel: Boss, hear me out yeah?

Micheal: I dont wanna hear anything from you, you little *******!

Noel: What can I say boss? These things happen all the time...

Micheal: Only when vicious little scumbags like you are involved!

Noel walks towards Micheal, trying to calm them down.

Noel: I know at the moment this has annoyed you...

Micheal: Annoyed me!? You aint got the slighest idea sunshine! No ******* makes a mug of my daughter and gets away with it!

Micheal punches Noel in the stomach, Noel falls to the floor, Micheal starts kicking him senseless.

Micheal: You've broken my little girl's heart! Just like I knew you would! You're good for nothing! Worthless! Just like the scumbag scallies you were brought up by!

Noel sees red and gets up, he starts laying into Micheal, the pair tussle, throwing each other around the room, Noel flings Micheal into his drinks cabinet, drawing blood.

Noel: D'ya wanna peice of me eh!? Eh grandad!?

Micheal: You're gonna wish you were never born you little ****!

Micheal flings himself at Noel, the impact of which pushes them both backwards. Noel smashes through the large glass window and falls right back out into the stadium, falling down a flight of stairs.

Micheal, who is on his hands in knees in his office, looks down at the scene infront of him, unable to believe what he has just done. The door to his office opens and Jess walks in, totally shocked...

END OF EPISODE SIX

Layne
26-08-2007, 18:39
:eek: Ooh golly ... Rachel ... Noel...its all going on.

Siobhan
27-08-2007, 10:47
:eek: Is Noel dead?? if not, I hope he is badly injured.. he should not have beaten up a woman.. Micheal is going to get blame, they are going to say he was pushed

Bryan
27-08-2007, 18:48
SCENE ONE

Micheal flings himself at Noel, the impact of which pushes them both backwards. Noel smashes through the large glass window and falls right back out into the stadium, falling down a flight of stairs.

Micheal, who is on his hands in knees in his office, looks down at the scene infront of him, unable to believe what he has just done. The door to his office opens and Jess walks in, totally shocked...

Jess: Oh my god dad, what have you done!?

Micheal: It all happened so fast...

Jess scurries through her handbag, digging out her phone, a nervous wreck.

Jess: Yes...it's my boyfriend, he's had an accident...Halesowen United Stadium...please hurry...

Micheal is a bag of nerves, shaking at the scene infront of him.

Micheal: Jess I swear I never meant for this to happen!

Jess: You might have killed him dad!

The scene cuts to Noel's unconcious body, blood flowing from his head. Is he dead or not?

Bryan
27-08-2007, 18:56
SCENE TWO

INT. NELSONS' HOUSE - MORNING

Charlie and Danielle's house. Jamie is awake, on the phone to Micheal.

Jamie: How is he doing?...God...Have you police asked you anything yet?...Yeah well don't unless they formally make you...yeah ok dad...take care...

Jamie puts away his phone and walks into the kitchen where Danielle and Charlie are having breakfast.

Danielle: Ah you're finally off the phone, what's the latest?

Jamie: Not much really...I still can't get my head over it...

Danielle: There's no point threating over it...anyways I best get off, got my FHM shoot today...

Jamie: Ok then babe, best of luck...

Jamie kisses Danielle goodbye, she says her goodbyes to Jamie and Charlie, then leaves. Jamie sits down beside Charlie.

Charlie: How you doing this morning Jam'?

Jamie: Worried about dad mainly...oh by the way you know Diane Davies, dad's ex...

Charlie: Unfortunatley I do, I've known your dad for years, even before he got with her, why?

Jamie: Well she was working her way around the squad last night, trying to get them all signed up to her agency...

Charlie: I don't believe that woman, anything to get one up over Micheal...

Jamie: She's promising us much better representation, better negotiations, contracts, the lot...

Charlie: Money that we can't afford...she could ruin the club if she got her way, thanks for telling me Jam', I'll get on to it...see you at training...

Charlie finishes his tea and walks out of the room, determined to sort out Diane's interfering.

Bryan
27-08-2007, 19:05
SCENE THREE

INT. LOCAL HOSPITAL - DAY

Noel is lying in a coma, tubes attached to him all over the place. Jess is sat beside him, an emotional state.

Micheal walks into the hospital with Jenny, he sees Jess beside Noel.

Micheal: What the hell is she playing at, sitting beside him after all he's done...

Jenny: Things like this get everything into perspective, when your loved one's life is on the line...

Micheal: Loved one? That scumbag isn't worthy of love. I just wish I'd done the job properly...

Jenny: You wanna keep your mouth shut about that! If anyone heard you saying that...

Micheal: Oh let them! He paid the price of messing with Jess!

Jenny: And the fact that she's there beside him still, does that tell you anything? If she can move on, so can you. You need to start showing some concern before the finger of suspicion starts pointing at you...

The pair walk into the room, Jess turns around, looking at them in disgust.

Jess: What do you want?

Jenny: We've come to see how he's doing...

Jess: How does it look like he's doing!? He's in a coma for Christ's sake! He's this close to loosing his life...

Micheal: Oh hand me the violins...

Jess: Don't you dare joke about this! It's becuase of you that he's in this situation! I swear to god Dad, if he dies I'll never forgive you...

Jess has a look of deadly seriousness on her face, Micheal is taken aback by his daughter's harsh words.

Chloe O'brien
27-08-2007, 20:56
What a selfish bitch Jess is. It would be a different story if it was her Noel had beaten up would she still stand by her man.

Siobhan
28-08-2007, 10:39
Yeah Kath.. you're right.. I think if she was beaten up by him she would be asking her dad to sort him out...

Bryan
28-08-2007, 11:56
SCENE FOUR

Faith returns home, having spent the night at a hotel with Sean, she sneaks in, so as Colin would presume she slept on the couch, but out of one of the doorways appears Heleyna.

Heleyna: What do you think you're playing at eh?

Faith: Excuse me!?

Heleyna: I know your game...cheating on Colin...he's a good man, he doesn't deserve this...

Faith: I don't know what you're on about...

Heleyna: You've been out all night, your face looks guilty...how could you eh?

Faith: You want to shut your mouth, becuase it's not true okay!?

Heleyna: Oh please, cut the devoted wife act, I can see through the ****, you're playing him for a mug...

Faith: Well you're wrong okay? And if I hear anymore from you about it, I'll get Charlie to bring in another pychio...

Heleyna: You might be able to get rid of me, but you'll never be able to get rid of the guilt...and the betrayal...

Faith: What I do in my own time is my buisness, and not your okay!?

Heleyna: Careful Faith, anyone would think you had an affair to hide...

Heleyna walks off, a smug smile on her face, Faith is clealry distressed..

Bryan
28-08-2007, 12:05
SCENE FIVE

INT. MODELLING PHOTO STUDIO - DAY

Danielle is sat in the green room, flicking through a magazine, whilst waiting to have her session. Another model walks in with a peice of fruit in her hands. She sits down beside Danielle, who smiles politely to her.

Kelsey: Pretty little thing aren't you...

Danielle: Thanks

Kelsey: Just a freindly suggestion, loose a bit of weight...

Danielle: Do you think I need to?

Kelsey: Nothing major, just a stone or two...you've gotta be stick thin to make it in this buisness darl'...

Danielle: That's a lot of weight...

Kelsey: It isn't if you want to be a model babe...they make out that size 0 is bad, but at the end of the day that's what they're after, lads dont wanna be looking at pics of heffers do they?

Danielle: Isn't it bad for you're health though?

Kelsey: It's above give and take darling, you've gotta put some things at risk to get what you want in life...anyways I've got a shoot to be going to, take it easy yeah?

Kelsey leaves, Danielle is left alone contemplating what she's just been told...

Bryan
29-08-2007, 13:25
SCENE SIX

INT. FIVE STAR RESTAURAUNT - DAY

Charlie is sat down at a table, Diane walks over and sits down beside him.

Diane: Charlie Nelson, it's been a few years...

Charlie: Diane...

Diane: I was quite suprised to get your phonecall, but I shant grumble to a lunch date...nice restauraunt...mind you, you always did have taste Charlie...

Charlie: Look I need to talk to you about something...

Diane: Ah so there's a catch to all this, there's me thinking an old friend wanted to catch up on old times...

Charlie: I've heard that you've been in...talks, with some of my players...

Diane: I'm a football agent Charlie, that's what I do...

Charlie: Why The Lions?

Diane: It's not just the Lions...look I'm just capitalising on a vacant oppurtunity...by the sounds of it half of your players are getting bad representation...

Charlie: And that's the way we want it to stay, they already get paid more than deserve for kicking a ball around...

Diane: And it's my job to make sure you get as much as they possibly can...

Charlie: Yeah well we could do without that kind of interferance, we're not made of money...

Diane: What you're telling me that the almighty Lions, under new ownership of Micheal Aston are in trouble? Pull the other one Charlie...

Charlie: Diane...

Diane: Look Charlie I've always drawn a firm line between buisness and pleasure...and meeting with you after all these years...and our past I'd prefer this Lunch to be for pleasure, you do your job, I do mine, let's just keep our noses where they should be and enjoy this meal?

Charlie gives up arguing with her and smiles politley, Diane gestures for the waiter to bring them the menu.

Bryan
29-08-2007, 13:29
SCENE SEVEN

EXT. LUKE'S HOUSE - DAY

Jenny's sportscar speeds into the grounds of Luke's house and pulls up on the gravelled driveway. Jenny gets out, wearing sunglasses and a headscarf around her face, she looks around to see that no-one is around, then takes them off.

She walks up to the front door and rings the bell, seconds later Luke opens the door.

Luke: Heya sexy, I've been waiting ages...

Jenny: All good things come to those that wait...

With a grin on her face Jenny pulls Luke forward for a passionate embrace on the doorstep. In the distance Rachel sits in her car, with a professional camera with a zoom lense, she takes a few pictures of the pair kissing, before driving off with a devious smile on her face.

Bryan
29-08-2007, 13:35
SCENE EIGHT

INT. FIVE STAR RESTAURAUNT - DAY

Charlie and Diane have just finished their meal.

Diane: Well that was delicious, I applaud your taste in resturaunts...

Charlie: I should hope so for the money it costs...

Diane: Still cluctching to the pennies, even on the contract your on...I see some things never change...

Charlie: I've changed a lot since then Diane...

Diane: I don't think you have, you're still the man I...

Charlie: Let's stop there shall we. I thought we agreed when we turned our back on "us" that we would never mention it again...

Diane: I also promised that I'd see out the rest of my days in Spain, but things change Charlie...

Diane holds her out hand and places it on top of Charlie's.

Diane: For old time's sake?

Charlie: Micheal would kill if he found out...

Diane: You leave Micheal to me, I've dealt with bigger fish than him in my time...come on get you're coat, you've pulled

With a glimmer of a smile on his face, Charlie is led out of the resturaunt by Diane. Diane has a crafty look on her face, what is she plotting?

Bryan
30-08-2007, 12:39
SCENE NINE

Colin, as always, is sat in his den, feeling sorry for himself. Faith heads towards the den, but then see's Colin's miserable face and walks away. She heads out of earshot into the hallway, and gets out her phone, she dials Sean's number...

Sean: It's barely been 24 hours, I feel loved...

Faith: Yeah well you're the one thing keeping me sane at the moment Sean, want to meet up?

Sean: I'll never say no to a beautiful woman...

Faith: Same place as before, yeah?

Sean: No, it's not worth the risk, just come to mine...

Faith: Yours!? That's even more risky...

Sean: But double the fun, I'll see you in an hour...

Sean puts down the phone. Faith feels a bit uneasy at the meeting place, she sorts out her hair in the mirror before shouting to Colin.

Faith: I'm just gonna out for some lunch babe!

Faith heads out of the house. From around the corner Heleyna appears, a devious look on her face, having heard Faith's conversation with Sean...

Bryan
30-08-2007, 12:44
SCENE TEN

INT. LUKE'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Luke and Jenny are lying in bed, her head on his shoulders.

Jenny: I wish life could be this simple...me, you, just lying her...happy...

Luke: It could be if you wanted...

Jenny: Don't be so ridiculous

Luke: What's ridiculous about it!?

Jenny: I can't just leave Micheal!

Luke: Why not!? You've told me enough times you don't love him...

Jenny: It's not as simple as that...

Luke: What!? Is it the money!? Give me a year and I can be playing for Madrid! Barcelona! Whatever! I can offer you everything he can, plus more!

Jenny: Look Luke...

Before she can say anymore a brick is thrown through the window. The pair jump out of their skins. Luke picks up the brick, a polariod of them kissing is roped up to it, and a note "I know your secret".

They looked at one another, scared that their secret has been rumbled...

Bryan
30-08-2007, 13:05
SCENE ELEVEN

INT. LOCAL HOSPITAL - NIGHT

Jess is still sat beside Noel, who is in the same condition as earlier. Diane walks into the room, looking slighty flustered from her afternoon with Charlie.

Diane: Oh darling...

Jess: Mom...

Diane gives her daughter a supportive hug.

Diane: How's he doing?

Jess: Not good, the doctors aren't holding out much hope...

Diane: Oh, Jess dear...

Jess starts sobbing in her mother's arms...

Jess: How could he do this to him eh?

Diane: I'm sure at the time he thought he was doing you a favour...

Jess: My throwing my fiance out of a window!?

Diane: Jess dear, Noel had cheated on you...

Jess: That's no excuse to nearly kill him! He could die mom, thanks to dad!

Diane: I'm not excusing his behaviour, by no means...

Jess: It's just not right, he's done this, and he's going to get away with it...

Diane: He doesn't have to...not if you tell the police...

Jess: What grass up dad!?

Diane: He put the man you love into a coma...it's the right thing to do Jess...

Siobhan
30-08-2007, 15:23
Diane really likes to stir the poo!! what did micheal do to her to make her that angry??

Chloe O'brien
30-08-2007, 23:50
ooh there's a lot of bitter women in this soap, even Helenya is turning out to be evil.

Bryan
31-08-2007, 13:04
SCENE TWELVE

Colin walks across the hallway, looking for Faith.

Colin: Faith!? You back yet!?

Heleyna meets him in the hallway.

Heleyna: Everything alright?

Colin: Have you seen Faith?

Heleyna: What, she's not back yet?

Colin: She said she was going for lunch, but that was hours ago!

Heleyna: She wasn't going for lunch...

Colin: You what?

Heleyna: I heard on the phone, she was going to Sean's...

Colin: What the hell is she doing there!?

Heleyna: I hate to be the one to break this to you Colin...but I think they might be having an affair...

Colin sees red, he grabs his car keys and hands them to Heleyna.

Heleyna: What are we doing?

Colin: We're going over to that *******'s! I'm gonna find out what they're bloody up to! You're driving!

Colin begins to hobble out of the house, Heleyna has a smug grin on her face.

Bryan
31-08-2007, 13:20
SCENE THIRTEEN

INT. RACHEL'S FLAT - NIGHT

Rachel is now living in a Thames side flat, following her split from Luke. Rachel is sat down, admiring the pictures of Jenny and Luke, with a devious smile on her face.

All of a sudden there is a violent knock on the door, Rachel promptly puts the polariods back into the envelope and stuff it beneath the leather sofa. She walks confidently towards the door, Jenny barges in.

Rachel: Jenny...I'm sure I'd have remembered if I'd call for a hooker...

Jenny: Where are they you stupid little bitch!?

Rachel: Where are what?

Jenny: The photos! The bloody pictures you've taken of me and Luke...

Rachel: I have no idea what you're going on about...

Jenny: Enough of the lies you twisted little pyscho!

Rachel: Excuse me! What gives you the right to barge into my house, hurling abuse at me!

Jenny: Have you any idea what damage them photos could cause?

Rachel: I can imagine, but it's nothing more than the pair of you deserve...cheating on me, cheating on Micheal...

Jenny: I swear to god Rachel! You best not do anything with them...

Rachel: I don't think you're in the position to be giving out threats darling...

Jenny: Why, what are you going to do?

Rachel: I'm going to get my revenge sweetie, you and lover boy can kiss goodbye to you're wirlwind romance, because once Micheal finds out what the pair of you have been up to, there's gonna be some trouble in paradise. Now get the hell out of my flat you cheap little whore!

Jenny, looking nervous, walks out of the flat, worried for Rachel keeping her threat.

Bryan
31-08-2007, 13:54
SCENE FOURTEEN

Micheal walks into the hospital once more, holding a bunch of flowers and looking worse for wear, as he turns the corner, he notices policemen in the room with Jess and Diane, his face turns to one of pure fear.

The police soon walk out of the room and walk towards him.

Policeman: Mr Aston?

Micheal: Look whatever they've told you it's a pack of lies, one of them's my ex, and my daughter well she's too traumtised to think straight...

Policeman: Are you Micehal Aston!?

Micheal: For God's sake yes!

Policeman: I'm arresting you for the attempted murder of Noel Roberts, you do not have to say anything, but anything you do say will be taken down as evidence and may be something that you later rely on in court...

Micheal: This is a bloody misunderstanding! I didn't do it! You've got the wrong end of the stick!

Policeman: Save it for the station!

As Micheal is carted away, he looks over at Jess and Diane who coldy stare back at him, emotionless at his arrest. Micheal takes a nervous gulp, fearing his luck has run out...

Siobhan
31-08-2007, 14:00
Can't believe she went through with it

oh and does Helenya want Colin to know cause she wants him??

Xx-Vicky-xX
31-08-2007, 15:56
Ive just read a whole month of this (cos of being away) and i missed so much drama well done Bry its fantastic

Bryan
01-09-2007, 13:36
SCENE FIFTEEN

INT. ASTON'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Jenny looks as pale as a ghost from her confrontation with Rachel, shaking - she picks up her phone and dials a number.

Jenny: Hiya Geoff...yeah it's Jenny, I need you to do me a massize favour...

Jenny looks around to make sure Micheal or Jess aren't in earshot.

Jenny: I need you to get me the jury list for Rachel Walker's trial tomorrow...I don't care how much it costs, I need to get to that jury...

Bryan
01-09-2007, 13:43
SCENE SIXTEEN

Faith and Sean are sat in the jacuzzi, getting raunchy. Sean goes behind her and begins massaging her back.

Sean: You're so tense, you should relax a little...

Faith: Yeah well all this, it's stressful...

Sean: It's meant to be enjoyable...

Faith: I'm just worried we'll get caught, what would happen if Colin found out?

Sean: He's not going to find out, he's sat home alone wallowing in self pity, he doesn't even know his wife is knobbing the captain...

Faith: Oh do you have to be so dirty?

Sean: You know you love me like that...the tilthier the better...

Sean begins French kissing her, she turns around a smile on her face, he begins to untie her bakini, when the bathroom door is swung open.

The pair jump out of their skins, as Colin enters the room, a look of rage on his face...

END OF EPISODE SEVEN

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2007, 16:30
:eek: I would like to see how Faith will explain that to Colin (sorry Layne but i really dont like Heleyna)

Siobhan
03-09-2007, 11:23
Get out of this one Faith!!!!
colin is going to be spitting blood!!

Bryan
03-09-2007, 12:35
SCENE ONE

INT. POLICE STATION - NIGHT

Micheal is sat in the police interview room, his sleeves rolled up, sweating with nerves. The police are pacing the room, questioning him.

Detective: For the last time did you push him!?

Micheal: No!

Detective: So he jumped out of the window then!?

Micheal: That's what I said!

Detective: I know it's what you said, but is it the truth!? Why would he throw himself out of a glass window!?

Micheal: I don't know, why don't you ask him?

Detective: We would, but he's in a coma, and everything we have leads us to believe that you put him in that condition!

Micheal: Oh I've had enough of us, you can't prove jack ****, so just let me go, yeah!?

Detective: You're so full of yourself aren't you?

Micheal: Give me my phone call...

Detective: No...

Micheal: I'm entitled to a phone call, now give it me before I scream blue murder...

The detective puts his finger on the tape recorder, and speaks to Micheal through gritted teeth.

Detective: Go on then...

Micheal is lead out of the interview room and towards the phone, Micheal dials a number and waits for Jenny to answer.

Micheal: Yeah babe it's me...they've arrested me for what happened..you need to get on the phone to my lawyer...and for christ's sake try and make Jess see sense...

Bryan
03-09-2007, 12:48
SCENE TWO

Sean begins French kissing her, she turns around a smile on her face, he begins to untie her bakini, when the bathroom door is swung open.

The pair jump out of their skins, as Colin enters the room, a look of rage on his face...

Colin: You ****ing *******!

Faith: Colin, no!

Colin rushes towards the jacquizzie and jumps in, he begins smacking Sean in the face and starts to throttle him.

Colin: You ****ing dirty scumbag! Shagging my wife!? You *******!

Faith: Colin! Stop it for Christ's sake!

Colin: Take my job! Take my wife! You ****ing *******!

Sean: What can I say? The better man get's it all!

Colin sees red and tries to drown Sean.

Faith: Colin! Stop it! For god's sake stop it!

Faith pulls Colin back from Sean, Sean gets up and tries to catch his breath.

Sean: You ****ing pyscho! You almost killed me!

Colin: It's no-more than you deserve you ****ing prick!

Faith puts her hands around Colin, to try and calm him down.

Faith: Look babe, calm down, this aint gonna help anyone...

Colin: Get your hands off me you dirty little whore...

Sean: Oi! You watch what you're saying to her okay!?

Faith: Sean can you leave us be, me and Colin need to talk...

Sean gets out of the jacquizzi and wraps a towel around his wasit. Colin gives him daggered looks.

Sean: You know where I am if you need me...

Faith: Just go...

Sean leaves the room, Faith turns towards Colin, unable to look at him with the shame. What will happen next for the troubled couple..?

Bryan
03-09-2007, 13:11
SCENE THREE

Jess and Diane are by Noel's bedside, looking tired. Jenny walks into the room, feeling slightly uneasy about disturbing them.

Jenny: Jess...

Diane: Look, I don't think it's such a good idea that you stay here...

Jess: No, let her say her peice...

Jenny: You've got to let your dad go, tell the police he didn't do it...

Jess: I know what I saw Jenny, he pushed Noel out of the window, and he deserves to pay the price for it...

Jenny: You don't want anything to do with him, fair enough - disown him, do what you want, but don't see him get sent down for this, he wouldn't survive in jail...

Diane: He should have thought of that before he played the macho man, flinging his daughter's fiance through the window!

Jenny: He did this becuase he loves you Jess! This scumbag had cheated on you, played you for a fool...your dad did this becuase he loves you, just you remember that, and please...I'm begging you...take back what you said...

Jenny leaves the room, Jess is left to contemplate what Jenny has said.

Footie_Chick
03-09-2007, 13:42
Just caught up, this is fab can't wait to find out more. Will Colin forgive Faith and with Noel come through.

Bryan
04-09-2007, 12:11
SCENE FOUR

Faith gets out of the bed, and puts on a dressing gown, Colin paces the room trying to get over what he has seen.

Colin: Come on then, start talking, tell me "it's not what it looks like"...

Faith: What'd be the point in that? It's obvious what we were doing...

Colin: How could you do this to me Faith!?

Faith: Col...

Colin: With him aswell, you've made it ten times worse then it would have been! Why ruin our marriage Faith!?

Faith: It's been ruined for a long time Col', before Sean even showed up...

Colin: What d'ya mean?

Faith: You're not the man I fell in love with, you care more about football and you're bloody pride then you do me, it's just taken me all this time to realise it...

Colin: That's not true! I love you babe!

Faith: No, I'm just a trophy wife...

There is an awkard silence.

Colin: So where does this leave us then?

Faith: There's no "us" Colin, there hasn't been for a long time...

Colin: What are you saying Faith?

Faith tries to hold back the tears, she strokes his face, clearly emotional.

Faith: I'm saying that it's cover Colin...I'm leaving you...

Colin is devastated at this shock anouncement of Faiths.

Bryan
04-09-2007, 12:17
SCENE FIVE

INT. LUKE'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Luke is sitting down, a bottle of scotch on the coffee table, still nervous from the break and the polaroid, the doorbell rings, he rushes to answer it, Jenny walks in.

Luke: Thank god! I was starting to worry...

Jenny walks into the living room, looking flustered.

Jenny: She knows...

Luke: You what!? Are you sure!?

Jenny: I went around there and she admitted it...

Luke: No, why would she admit it?

Jenny: Becuase she can, she has one over us and she wants us to know that...god the bitch!

Luke: This is a nightmare! What if she tells Micheal!?

Jenny: Then I'd be out of marraige and you'd be out of a job!

Luke: We need to keep her quiet...

Jenny: No, she seemed deadly serious yesterday, she was going to tell Micheal, no exceptions...

Luke: Jesus! What are we gonna do!?

Jenny: We just have to hope she get's sent down tomorrow, if not we're done for...

Bryan
04-09-2007, 12:24
SCENE SIX

Jamie and Danielle are in the bedroom, getting dressed. Danielle looks at herself in the mirror, breathing in.

Danielle: Do you think I need to loose some weight?

Jamie: Of course not babe, you're perfect as you are...

Danielle: Are you sure?

Jamie: You'd be stupid to go any thinner...

Danielle: But one of the models was saying that I need to...

Jamie: Forget what they say. Do you want to be a stick insect?

Danielle: Not really, but if it get's me where I want...

Jamie: If they don't want you the way you are, then it's their loss, not yours...

Jamie kisses her on the neck before leaving the room. Danielle looks at herself in the mirror again, a look of uncertainty on her face.

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2007, 13:24
Fantastic (as always) this is fabby, so glad Faith left Collin :cheer:

Bryan
05-09-2007, 10:21
SCENE SEVEN

INT. LAW COURTS - DAY

The morning of Rachel's trial. Luke and Jenny are hanging around nervously, as soon as they see Rachel walk into the courts, they hurry towards her.

Luke: Rachel!

Rachel: Look who it isn't...

Jenny: Please Rachel, keep quiet about me and Luke, I'm begging you...

Rachel: Why should I?

Luke: Rachel, for god's sake!

Rachel: Look at the pair of you, bold as brass, holding hands, you aren't even trying to be discreet! Talk about rubbing this in my face!

Luke: We didn't start this until we split!

Rachel: Oh how noble of you! That doesn't excuse you having an affair with a married woman!

Luke: Please Rachel, for me, for what we had...

Rachel: D'ya know what? The pair of you can piss right off!

Rachel walks past them confidently towards her lawyer. Luke and Jenny look at one another, scared.

Luke: God, there's no stopping her!

Jenny: Oh I wouldn't say that, the fight isn't over yet...

Jenny has a devious look on her face, well aware of what she has planned for Rachel.

Bryan
05-09-2007, 10:24
SCENE EIGHT

INT. JAMIE'S FLAT - DAY

Danielle sits down at the dining table, a sandwhich beside her, she takes a bite of it, whilst reading through the celebrity pages.

She continues eating, whilst reading about Jess and Noel. She turns the page to "whos hot and whos not".

Danielle looks over the pictures of all the skinny size 0 celebs, then looks down at her stomach. Feeling repulsed she nervous sticks her fingers down her throat, until she gags, she rushes to the kitchen sink and throws up her sandwhich...