PDA

View Full Version : Matthew Needham Joins Casualty

irish eyes
03-08-2007, 17:50
Again from Holby.TV (although I havent gotta clue who he is):

New Doctor Toby
Saturday, July 28, 2007

Following the recent announcent of former Coronation Street star Georgia Taylor joining CASUALTY, another newcomer has been announced.

Young actor Matthew Needham will be playing the role of a doctor called Toby De Silva in the new series which starts in September.

Matthew is fresh out of drama school, having trained at the London Academy of Music and Drama. His theatre credits at LAMDA include Othello, Anna Karenina, Others and Two Gentleman of Verona.

Chloe O'brien
03-08-2007, 22:04
wow what a great way to start his acting career. He must be really proud that he has a role in a show like casualty, good luck to him.

JustJodi
03-08-2007, 23:36
tried to google this guy, found nothing that would fit.. any one have a site I can look for his pix ??? Thanks:searchme:
So who would this DR Toby be replacing ?? Selena ?? Guppy ???:searchme:

Chloe O'brien
04-08-2007, 00:05
I think he will be replacing Guppy Jodi and Georgia will be replacing Selena.

Red08
12-08-2007, 18:42
Who is Matthew Needham? Who did he play in Corrie??

irish eyes
12-08-2007, 20:26
Who is Matthew Needham? Who did he play in Corrie??

Ehh, read the post it doesn't say he was in Corrie, this is first big job since leaving drama school or whatever it's called.

Georgia Taylor was in Corrie and she's playing a new doctor

Red08
12-08-2007, 21:13
[QUOTE=Red08;527046]Who is Matthew Needham? Who did he play in Corrie??

Ehh, read the post it doesn't say he was in Corrie, this is first big job since leaving drama school or whatever it's called.

Sorry I just read it wrong!!

JustJodi
12-08-2007, 21:37
Who is Matthew Needham ??? I can find ABSOLUTELY nothing on this person, no photos either,, so I am like RED08 WHO IS THIS DUDE ???
Come on I know you guys know something,, so spit it out and SHARE:D :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

Abigail
12-08-2007, 21:55
Who is Matthew Needham ??? I can find ABSOLUTELY nothing on this person, no photos either,, so I am like RED08 WHO IS THIS DUDE ???
Come on I know you guys know something,, so spit it out and SHARE:D :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

He's just come straight out of drama school so there won't be anything on him just yet. He isn't on IMDB so he can't have done any work whilst he was training. I guess we will have to wait and see who he is and how good he is.

samantha nixon
13-08-2007, 23:55
Hiya, here is a pic of him got from holby.tv
http://www.holby.tv/images/news/feat_matthew.jpg
hopefully he will be a good actor in it and get some good storylines

JustJodi
14-08-2007, 00:13
Hmm looks like hes just a school boy out of high school..Wonder who will take him under their wing ???

samantha nixon
14-08-2007, 00:23
I thought he looked quite young to play a doctor aswell, it will probaly be maggie or someone, as shes one of the longest/oldest docs in it now

Katy
14-08-2007, 11:52
Hemust be pretty good to be at the London academy, they are one of theplaces who are quite strict in working whilst on the course, someacting schools allow students to work whilst there, but the arent too keen which was one of the reasons my friend chose Manchester instead. She was allowed to do TV

I think he looks good, and i am glad georgia taylor is coming aswell, not seen her in anything for ages.