PDA

View Full Version : Phil.....

DetBarb
03-08-2007, 15:58
I probably sound like a broken record....but why didnt the producers want phil with you know who. from my research/surfing im finding more fans want/ed them together than not. on the Lisa site a poll states that 74% want/ed them together (even tho/including after breakup). i have read up on the bios so know about the characters backgrounds etc.,and ive read the forums from 2004 to present to gain understanding of what youve seen and why didnt she give him more of a chance to prove himself than she did. i know its all for ratings hype etc, but the majority should rule. to my way of thinking the producers/scripwriters are not playing fair with the fans. it seems to me that tptb's plan/s have backfired. mind you i do agree with confusion as to the actual reason why scott quit. at least with Blue heelers, pj and maggie were a secret couple for quite a while then became a public one, then before she was killed, they were engaged and were planning their wedding - and it took them 6 years to get that point! they were toing and froing for 4 years before they became a secret couple. and they had their romania in a disused goldmine....and that happened 7 months before they reunited and slept together again in the afternoon while on duty...

And....have lisa and scott ever won awards themselves fr best actress/actor as opposed to show ones they all accept/receive?

also.... i found this on youtube a mere4 weeks ago. ...

YouTube - Huxon ...has anyone else seen this and could it still be true seeing how there are 3 months between filming and screening over there. what you are seeing now was filmed in May. or is the posting by terri merely a rumour or wishful thinking? Im presuming it was posted in April.

does anyone have any ideas? can anyone help? im busting to find out.

samantha nixon
03-08-2007, 16:08
I've watched the video and the pics are rubbish lol, but I have most of them lol, and th bit about thm getting together I think she is relating to the romania stuff (cant remeber when that was aired over here though).

and also you may want to stop making threads about sam and phil as a little while ago there was a few of us on here who turned every thread into a sam and phil one and they got closed, so if so just make your posts in the sam and phil thread

Siobhan
03-08-2007, 16:15
can we keep all these in this thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=53842

It is for comments, spoilers etc. As Sam pointed out there were far to many phil/sam thread and everything was turning into Sam/phil discussion so this was created for all Sam/Phil fans..