PDA

View Full Version : Greys Anatomy Season 4 Spoilers

Luna
25-07-2007, 20:13
07/12 - Entering their first year as residents, Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens and Alex Karev now have interns of their own to mentor. Among the new interns are George, forced to repeat his internship after failing his exams, and Lexie Grey, Meredith's half-sister. Actress Chyler Leigh joins the cast as Lexie Grey. "Grey's Anatomy" stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Katherine Heigl as Isobel "Izzie" Stevens, T.R. Knight as George O'Malley, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan and Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey. Source: ABC
07/11 - Grey's Anatomy has promoted Chyler Leigh (aka Mer's McDreaming half-sis Lexie) to a series regular, an ABC Studios rep confirms. Source: The Ausiello Report
07/02 - I'm hearing [that George and Callie's relationship] is proving quite a difficult puzzle for Shonda Rhimes, who is fully aware of the fan backlash over last season's George and Izzie hookup and has been doing quite a few rewrites. Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/12 - Executives tied to the show say the fourth-season plan is to add several cast members, including at least one fresh-faced new intern: Meredith Grey's half-sister Lexi (Chyler Leigh) will become a frequent presence with a multi-episode story arc. They are also seeking a new recurring male character to compete with Patrick Dempsey's Dr. McDreamy. Source: AOL
06/08 - Multiple sources are telling me that Isaiah Washington will not be returning to Grey's Anatomy next season. An ABC Studios spokesperson confirms that the actor's contract option has not been picked up, but declined further comment. [...] Washington's rep, Howard Bragman, confirmed the news, adding that his client was informed by Grey's executive producer Shonda Rhimes earlier today that he was not being invited back to the show. [...] Plot-wise, it won't be difficult to explain Washington's absence. In last month's season finale, Burke left Cristina at the altar and moved out of their apartment. Source: The Ausiello Report
05/09 - Sources close to Grey’s Anatomy tell me that Chyler Leigh has been offered a multiple-episode arc for next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: Ausiello says that Chyler Leigh was offered a 13-episode arc.]
02/10 - I know that casting agents have been in Toronto recently, looking to cast a girl between the ages of 10 and 12 for an arc next season. Now, as much as a great show like Grey's might plan ahead, this seems to be way ahead, if you ask me. So, my first thought is that this girl is Izzie's bio-daughter. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: We have seen Izzie's daughter this season. Does this spoiler mean that she'll be back next season? Or is the 10-to-12-year-old girl not Izzie's daughter?]

Luna
25-07-2007, 20:14
07/11 - Two new interns will be introduced in the season premiere (three if you include Lexie). And they'll have their hands full when a three-car accident sends multiple casualties pouring into Seattle Grace. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
07/06 - Expect changes to occur in the season premiere as the title is "A Change Is Gonna Come." The premiere will see new interns enter the medical world. One, who is supposed to be named Thomson, helps deliver a baby on the interns' first day on the job. Grey's Anatomy episodes would not be the same without a wacky case. In this episode, the wacky case is that of a young boy bringing his bleeding female raccoon pet to the hospital in the hope a doctor will save her. Source: TV Squad
07/02 - Clara, who is with her two young children, discuss the status of her husband Henry with one of the doctors. Henry has suffered extremely traumatic injuries during a car accident. The doctor says that the only thing holding Henry's head to his body is skin and muscle and that he will surely died very soon, even with surgery. A boy brings a near-dead racoon to Seattle Grace in the hope they will be able to save it. His father wants his son to grow up and stop living in a make-believe world. Some of the doctors need to deal with new stressed out interns. One of the interns will help deliver a baby.

Luna
25-07-2007, 20:14
07/24 - A woman, Marla, wakes up in the hospital not knowing how and why she got there. It turns out that Marla fell asleep with a cigarette in her hand, starting a fire in her living room. Marla sustained injuries to her abdomen. Her husband is okay but her son suffered extensive burns. There are also other patients in the hospital who were affected by the fire Marla set. One patient warns a female doctor to start to date in order to not end up alone at 70 like he is. Another burn patient panics while at the hospital and admits that the life he is now living is not what he wanted. Source: SpoilerFix.com
07/18 - The show is currently looking for a male in his 50s to play an older doctor. The ladies replacing Kristin from E! this week scooped me on this earlier. They were able to learn that it would be a recurring character.

*_*Smile*_*
06-08-2007, 23:16
it's going to be wierd with meredith and co having their own interns, hope bailey is still going to have a part though it would not be the same without her!

Luna
17-08-2007, 11:39
08/12 - Actor Richard Keith will be playing intern Mitch Greenberg. He is the person wearing a trauma gown right next to Izzie in the photo posted on Spoilerbuzz (see spoiler below). Source: SpoilerFix.com
08/11 - We have some inside scoop on the new Grey's Anatomy interns who will be descending on Seattle Grace this season. Of course, we all know about Lexie played by Chyler Leigh (who will be a regular cast member this season). But what about the other newbie interns? Claire will be played by Tymberlee Chanel who is a relatively unknown newcomber to television save for two guest roles. The first was on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation this year and Numb3rs. Graciella is played by Gloria Garayua. She has had some guest starring roles in Cold Case, the ill-received 3 Lbs., Strong Medicine, Joey, Six Feet Under and others. Leo has had plenty of guest starring television roles as well, such as Dexter, That '70s Show, The X-Files and Sabrina, The Teenage Witch. But also a relative newcomber to the scene. As you may have noticed, these aren't the interns who were in the last episode of the last season! Those interns were played by Ajay Vidure, Candice Afia, Artie O'Daly and Joseph Williamson. No word if they will be showing up this season as well or not. We have also been told that one of the interns is going to try and pull a Cristina/Meredith and hook up with one of the McDoctors. Source: Spoiler Buzz [Note: Click on the source to see pictures of the interns and Izzie. The intern/McDoctor hook up will more than likely be with Mark since he is said to be getting more action this season.]
08/01 - I'm hearing Rhimes may stick a fork in Gizzie in the season premiere when the ex-platonic pals are forced to examine their relationship while tending to an, um, unusual patient: a deer. That's right, an injured deer will be admitted to Seattle Grace. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: It seems that they changed the racoon storyline to a deer one.]

Luna
17-08-2007, 11:39
08/08 - The doctor who examines Henry after he collapsed thinks that something is wrong with his brain. He asked that another doctor be paged (Derek?) but the latter is in surgery. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
08/01 - In episode 4.03, a mother, Marcy, brings her 15-year-old son Henry to the hospital because she suspects his change in behavior may be due to drugs. When the test results show that Henry is not on drugs, the doctor working the case tries to reassure Marcy by telling her he is going through adolescence. But things go awry when the teen starts to speak nonsense and collapses. A patient named Connie is in for surgery to remove a cancer in her coval chords. Before the operation, she tells two of her best friends stuff she has on her mind since it may be the last time she'll talk. What she has to say is not pretty (your breath stinks, you look fat in those pants, etc.). When she comes back from surgery, her friends decide to return the "favor" and tell Connie that she has terrible taste in men. Not to worry, all friends will kiss and make up!

Luna
17-08-2007, 11:40
08/15 - In episode 4.04, one of the case of the week is that of Adam, a teen soccer player who seems to have wanted to quit playing for a while. The boy was injured during a game and his father says that he could have avoided the injury if he was a better player! The doctor tells them that in order for Adam to walk again, he'll have to undergo a risky procedure. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
08/11 - 18-year-old Courtney learns that her cancer has came back and is getting worse. She is told of the options opened to her but she wants none of them. She wants to go back home and die there. Elsewhere, a woman who was told she was terminal and decided to end everything in her life (break up with her boyfriend, get rid of her possessions, quit her job) learns that she will live afterall. A woman named Ruthie comes to the ER because of an injured foot. The doctor learns that Ruthie has been on an extreme regime and training in order to lose 40 pounds. Ruthie and her fiancé Will admit that they agreed to get married when Ruthie lost 40 pounds. In exchange for the sacrifice, Will would quit smoking. The doctor tells the couple that, besides the foot injury, Ruthie has two other fractures. In order for the repairs to hold and recovery to be faster, she will need to eat. After vomiting, she is brough in surgery. Later, the doctor finds Will smoking. He says that Ruthie will forgive him. Thing is, Ruthie died because her body was too weak. The doctor calls Will on his need to make Ruthie be hot instead of accepting her for who she was. Source: SpoilerFix.com
08/08 - Jane Doe/Ava/Rebecca reappears (possibly) around Episode 4. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
08/01 - Sources confirm that newly minted Emmy nominee Elizabeth Reaser is returning to Grey's this fall as Alex's erstwhile Jane Doe. An exact episode count is still being worked out, but my spy tells me it's "definitely more than one."

Luna
17-08-2007, 11:41
08/15 - As per Ausiello's Vodcast on TV Guide.com, Callie will learn the truth about Gizzie during one of the following: 1) The first scene of the premiere, 2) November Sweeps, 3) Episode Three entitled "Let The Truth Sting." Source: SpoilerTV
08/08 - I hear Lexie and Derek are not happening - at least not initially. Word around Seattle Grace is that Lexie is being paired with Alex. That should certainly make things interesting when Jane Doe/Ava/Rebecca reappears.

tammyy2j
23-10-2007, 14:59
Joshua Jackson, aka Dawson's Creek's Pacey (aka one of the last guys to mack on a pre-TC Katie Holmes), is scrubbing in for a "several-episode" Grey's Anatomy stint as a doctor, starting with this season's Episode 11

Luna
23-10-2007, 19:24
ive watched the first 4 episodes of this and lets just say your not going to be disapointed!!! Still as good as the other 3 series despite reports and the fireworks just keep coming

CrazyLea
23-10-2007, 22:04
I'm looking forward to it :D. When's it starting here?

pookie1968uk
26-10-2007, 10:05
i cant wait for this next series. series three finished yesterday and it has been really good. i still cant take to meridith very much but did feel sorry for her when she cried and the chief comforted her. roll on series four!

CrazyLea
26-10-2007, 16:12
I really like Meredith. I prefer Christina thought :p. I thought yesterday's episode was well sad!! I totally teard up (didn't cry though :p). Thought it was sweet when Izzie told George she loved him :wub:. He so loves her too!! Feel sorry for him failing too :(. And I wanted Ava/Rebecca to be there when Alex went back! And pooooor Christina!!!!

Chloe O'brien
27-10-2007, 00:18
If season three has just finished on Living then it will be shown on Ch5 probably in the new year, which means we will have to wait until next May to see series 4. I gave up watching half-way throught series 3 after george's Dad died as GA clashed with Without a Trace but I will pick it up when its shown on Ch5