PDA

View Full Version : Bra advice?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
22-07-2007, 23:13
Hey guys, I was just wondering if you girls/ladies know where I can find decent push up t-shirt bra's (pretty ones haha) for a low price but good quality? I had a look at La Senza who have an sale going on but sadly the one I wanted sold out as I did too much thinking about getting it!

The last time I got measured was in Dec. and I was wearing completly the wrong size and I think I might have to do the same again. I think you should do it every 6 months because apparently 80% of us wear the wrong bra size! :eek: So I think I will be paying a visit to M&S/John Lewis lol.. Does anyone know any other reputable places who offer bra fittings?

Thanks in advance x

Chloe O'brien
22-07-2007, 23:29
Go to M&S or BHS and get them to measure you to find out the best bra size for you. If you feel they are too expensive then you can go and buy them somewhere else as long as you know the correct size.

22-07-2007, 23:33
Yeah last time I got measured in M&S and then thier bra's were around £15 (the ones I liked anyways) so I went Debenhams and found two that I quite liked.. I find 32C (think I'm a bigger cup size now though?) quite hard to find.. :( But I think this is the case with everyone.. The size you look for never seems to be there lol!

Jessie Wallace
22-07-2007, 23:35
Get yourself messured at M&S, and then go look somewhere cheaper like Mattalan, i've got some really nice and comfortable and more importanly cheap Bra's in there.

22-07-2007, 23:38
Oh I think you mean Matalan? That's the one which sounds similar which is close to me anyways lol... I bought a few from there before but I find it loses it's elacisty (sp?) quite quickly? Thanks x

Jojo
23-07-2007, 11:27
The only thing you will find though Spicy is that you will measure differently in different bras, just like you do with clothes. So in essence, where-ever you get measured to, would be the best place for you to then purchase your bra from. But you can use the measurement that you have been given as a guide.

23-07-2007, 12:27
True that... So how would it work if I am a 32C... Try what two other sizes would you say? x

X~xLaylax~X
27-07-2007, 18:36
im also a 32c and is really hard to find a bra in thast size !
and goes anyone know of a pushup goodstrapless bra make or where to get them wiv a size 32c ?

17-10-2007, 13:45
and goes anyone know of a pushup goodstrapless bra make or where to get them wiv a size 32c ?
Try looking here (http://www.lasenza.co.uk/level3.asp?style=1525&s=1&category=1&se=Multiway%20Strapless%20Boost) < click on link...

Abigail
17-10-2007, 18:56
Try looking here (http://www.lasenza.co.uk/level3.asp?style=1525&s=1&category=1&se=Multiway%20Strapless%20Boost) < click on link...

The model looks like she'll fall out out that bra if she makes a sudden movement. I don't know how people wear those types of bras and not fall out of them. Scary.

18-10-2007, 15:47
I used to have a strapless bra and I found it annoying, i didn't fall out of it or anything it was just quite uncomfotable because it feels like there's no support, maybe its just me because I live in bra's, day and night lol.. It also kept slowly slipping down so I gave up for now, I prefer the La Senza ones though because they have a different type of 3-way bra..
The straps don't compleatly undo but you can have them strapless and tuck then in on the side, criss corss them or wear the normal which I like.. I think they do La Senza bras better in Canada IMO (Went crazy whenever I saw a shop and there was like every few blocks away!)

LostVoodoo
18-10-2007, 17:21
i was measured at M&S a couple of years ago and the woman said i was somewhere between a 30-32 and an A cup. so i've been wearing a 32A but found some of them had gaps in them like the band was too loose and sometimes the cups were a wee bit small- thought i might be a 30B or something. got measured the other week at Debenhams and the woman insisted i was a 32D! i told her to stop being so daft, lol, although i tried one on and whilst it was comfy i had no cleavage whatsoever. i'm thinking i might be a 32B/C, but would recommend Debenhams over M&S for fittings. i think Freya might be a good brand, a tad expensive, but there's always ebay!

18-10-2007, 17:31
I thought I was a 34B about a year ago turned out I was a 32C.. I do think I could be a 32D sometimes but 32C fits perfectly so sticking with that lol..
Its amazing what you think you are until you're fitted I reckon..

Abigail
18-10-2007, 19:07
i was measured at M&S a couple of years ago and the woman said i was somewhere between a 30-32 and an A cup. so i've been wearing a 32A but found some of them had gaps in them like the band was too loose and sometimes the cups were a wee bit small- thought i might be a 30B or something. got measured the other week at Debenhams and the woman insisted i was a 32D! i told her to stop being so daft, lol, although i tried one on and whilst it was comfy i had no cleavage whatsoever. i'm thinking i might be a 32B/C, but would recommend Debenhams over M&S for fittings. i think Freya might be a good brand, a tad expensive, but there's always ebay!

My sister got measured and she thought she was a B. The woman said she was actually a D but there was nothing keeping them up to make them look like Ds.